Mom's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,163 Followers

As much as I want to leave, Mom is doing this for me so I mind as well listen to what he has to say. I think, saying "Sure."

"Great! But first, this is for you. Everything we agreed upon." James says, handing Mom a deposit slip.

"Thanks." Mom says, putting the deposit slip into her purse.

"Now, I have a proposition for you two and I'll understand if you say no. I have an idea for a mother-son porn movie. You two seem to be alright being naked around one another and seem to be comfortable talking. Can you two think on that?"

While James says this, I feel a mix of shock and horror fill me. It is one thing to watch the videos Mom makes, but he I suggesting that we have sex together. "You really want this?" I ask, looking sideways at Mom.

James nods, "I'd love it. Fake incest porn is where a lot of the money is right now. I'll give you the next few days to think it over, but I'll give you both a taste of that kind of money..." He hands Mom and I each a check for $2,000.

"We just get this?" Mom asks, confused.

James nods, "Yes, compared to what most of the people in the incest porn business make, this is nothing."

"We'll think about it then." Mom says, smiling as we start making our way out of the room. Mom and I get into the car before either of us speak. "I'm sorry I wanted you there for that. I just felt so much more comfortable knowing you were so close to me."

I sigh, "It was kind of weird. Can we talk about what James said? How do you want to tell him no?"

Mom looks over at me, "You want to tell him no? I was going to let you decide if we were going to do that or not."

"You're my Mom, of course I'd tell him no! Wait... you said it was my decision?" I ask, confused.

Mom nods, "You're an adult now and can make these decisions. After watching my videos, I'd thought you would want to try it. Just look at how much money it is!"

I sigh, "Don't you think it would be a bit weird, us having sex on camera like that?"

Mom nods, "I do. Which is why if you want to do it, we would experiment before the filming."

"Do you know what you are saying?" I ask, feeling a strange mix of emotions.

Mom nods, "I do. At least think about it for me, please?"

"I will." I answer, feeling confused and worried about making the right decision. That night, I lay in bed thinking for a long time, before finally coming up with an answer to Mom and falling into a restless sleep.

+++

The next morning, I wake up feeling incredibly nervous. I walk out of my room and find a note from Mom reading, Scott- Went to the gym, be back around 12. I look at the clock, 11:30. I go and shower off, psyching myself up to go through with my plan. I get out of the shower and throw on shorts and a shirt.

At about 12:07, I hear the apartment door open. "Scott?" Mom calls.

"In my room!" I yell back.

Mom sets her keys down in the kitchen and I hear her footsteps approaching my room. She is wearing a tight tank top and leggings. Before she can say anything I swallow nervously, "I came to my decision."

Mom raises an eyebrow, "And?"

I look into her blue eyes, "I'll do it."

Mom smiles, "Really? Is this what you want?"

I nod, "Yes. Not just for the money though... I want to do this because I find the idea of it to be sexy."

Mom laughs, "I'm glad I'm not the only one. Give me a few minutes to change into something a little sexier for you..." Mom leaves me alone in the room and I sit there hoping I made the right decision for several minutes. I can feel the anticipation weighing down on me. After several minutes have passed, I stand up and make my way over to Mom's room. In the short walk down the hall way, I feel my cock grow hard with the excitement of the situation. I knock on the door and Mom replies, "Come in!"

I slowly push the door open and peek into the room. Mom is wearing a lacy black bra and sheer panties. My cock twitches at the sight of my beautiful mother like this. "Mom, you look Amazing!"

Mom smiles, "Thanks. I can see you like the view! Although, you seemed to enjoy it the other day too." She motions to my erect cock.

"You saw?" I asked getting embarrassed.

Mom nods, "Don't worry about it. I actually took it as a compliment that a fine young man like yourself is aroused by me."

I laugh, feeling some of my worry disappear only to be replaced with nervousness. "I kind of have a confession..." Mom raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything. I continue, "I watched your videos... and liked doing it..." My face turns red as I admit this.

Mom smiles at me, "Well at least someone gets some enjoyment out of them! Now are you going to come here or do I have to go to you?"

I slip off my socks and shoes and climb up on the bed with her. I climb up on the side and lay facing her. My hand is shaking slightly as I reach it out to touch her. "Don't be nervous." Mom whispers, reaching her own hand out to start to feel my body.

I touch her stomach and feel my cock twitch. I can't remember the last time I was this horny! I think. Mom gives me an encouraging smile as I run my hand down the center of her body, between her D-cup breasts. Mom grabs the back of my head and gently pulls me in for a kiss. As our lips touch, I shudder from the forbidden contact. I feel Mom trying to work her tongue into my mouth.

I can't believe this is really happening! I think as our tongues begin to explore the inside of each other's mouths. My hand begins to rub Mom's bare inner thigh. With every stroke of her leg, my hand slips closer and closer to her warm mound. Mom and I part lips and stare into each other's eyes. Mom traces a hand down my body until it rests just above my cock. "You ready for this?" She asks, sounding just as nervous as I feel.

I nod, "Yes." As mom shifts her hand down, I move my hand up. As Mom begins to feel my cock through my shorts, I begin to cup her pussy through her panties. Mom and I begin to kiss once again as I work my shirt up to around my neck. When we part lips, I toss it off to the side. I begin to slowly rub Mom's clit through her panties, causing her to let out a soft sigh of pleasure. Mom tugs my shorts down slightly, leaving my boxers as the one last piece of clothing between her and my cock. I shift my attention to Mom's large breasts. I reach behind her back and unclasp her bra and add it to the growing pile of clothes on the side of her bed. Mom's bare tits are exposed to me, each topped with a large pink nipple, both of which are hard. I stare at them for a second thinking about how far we were going to take this.

As if my hand is acting on its own, I reach out and grab Mom's tit. Her hard nipple presses into my palm as I gently squeeze her breast. Mom smiles at me and strokes my cock through my boxers as I do this. With my other hand, I keep rubbing her pussy through her sheer panties. Her soft folds are faintly visible through the material. I can feel a bit of her wetness seeping through the cloth. I lower my mouth to her one breast and take her nipple in my mouth. I start gently biting it, causing mom to let out a soft, "Oooohhh..."

I pull away from her. "So, you really want to do this?" I ask, hooking my finger into Mom's panties, ready to pull them down.

Mom smiles, "I'll take this as far as you want to." I give her a small smile and start working her panties down. I slowly tug them down to the middle of her thighs and cup her warm mound. I move close to Mom as we kiss once again. I can feel her rapid heartbeat through her chest. She must be as nervous about this as I am... I think.

Mom and I part, and lay looking at each other. "I think I'm ready for this..." I say.

Mom nods, "I think I am too." She shifts onto her back and tugs her panties completely off. Seeing my mother completely naked like this causes my cock to twitch in my boxers. She is so sexy! I think, smiling as I look down at her. I quickly tug off my own boxers and allow my hard cock to spring out.

Mom reaches between her legs and rubs her clit, looking at me. I slowly move in between her thighs and lower my tongue to her soft folds. I place my hands on her hips and take a tentative lick. Mom shudders at the sensation, but does not say anything. I begin to lap at her entrance, enjoying the sweet taste of her juices. As I work her pussy, Mom begins to grow wetter and let out the occasional soft moan.

I pull away from her pussy and just rub her engorged clit. Mom lifts her head up and watches me while fondling her own breasts. "Lay on your back." Mom says. I do so and find her straddling my head while grabbing my cock with her hand. Mom then lowers her pussy to my face while she leans forward and takes my cock into her mouth. I feel her tongue working the head of my member while she strokes my length.

I start rubbing her clit with my thumb while I go back to lapping at her wet pussy. After a minute of this, Mom pulls her mouth off of my cock. "Oh fuck!" She groans sitting straight up and leaning her head back. I can taste her cum as soon as she starts to orgasm. I pull away from her slit and let her enjoy her orgasm. Her thighs begin to quiver as she rides it out.

After a minute, Mom starts to recover and says, "Wow... you really made me cum!"

I laugh, "Anytime!"

Mom snorts, "Well... let's see about that!" She moves down my body, positioning herself above my cock before she turns around. "Is it bad I want to look into your eyes as we do this?" She asks.

I shake my head, "It's what I want too." Mom smiles and grabs my member which is still coated in her spit. She aims it up at her pussy. Mom lowers herself slightly, her drooling entrance remaining just above my hard cock. She looks at me for a second. Last chance to tell her not to... I think, deciding to ignore this thought.

I give Mom an encouraging nod. She gives me a small, nervous smile before lowering herself onto my member. She lets out a soft sigh as she sinks down slightly, taking about half of my cock inside her. Mom's pussy grips my cock tightly, as if trying to make me cum already. Mom then raises herself back up before sinking back down, taking a little more of my cock into her vagina.

Mom sits up completely straight. She begins to bounce up and down faster, keeping most of my cock inside her. Her breasts bounce up and down as she does this. Mom's breathing quickly grows heavy and she begins to moan with pleasure. With a grunt, Mom takes my whole cock inside of her and just grinds on me, catching her breath. "How'd you like that?" Mom breathlessly asks.

"Oh fuck Mom! You feel so good!" I answer, reaching up to squeeze both of her breasts. Mom leans forward, and the two of us begin to kiss once again. As she presses her body into mine, I can feel some of the sweat from riding me on her body. As we kiss, Mom's breasts press into my body. We part and stare into each other's eyes as Mom once again begins to slowly bounce up and down.

"Oh fuck... I'm going to cum..." Mom groans softly. I reach forward and begin to rub her engorged clit with my one hand. Mom lets out a squeal of pleasure. As she nears orgasm, her moans become louder and louder. Finally, I push her over the edge and she cums with a cry of pleasure. Mom once again throws herself forward, causing her breasts to mash against my body. Her pussy begins to squeeze my cock, trying to milk cum from me. I manage to hold off my orgasm.

Mom's hot, white cum coats my member, which is fully buried inside her wet pussy. Mom grinds on me slightly as she begins to recover from her orgasm. She sits back up, breathlessly looking down at me, "You lay back." I say.

Mom wordlessly nods at me and does this, getting off of my cock and laying on her back at the edge of the bed. I stand and walk close to her, positioning myself between her legs. Looking down at her pussy, I see that her juices and cum coat the folds of her inner lips as well as my cock. I grab onto Mom's hips and sink into her pussy. Mom lets out a groan of pleasure, taking my member. I begin to slip in and out of Mom's pussy, her moans of pleasure filling the room.

"Oh fuck... just like that..." Mom sighs, reaching down and slowly rubbing her clit. With her other hand, she kneads her breasts. I pause between thrusts, but each thrust is hard.

"Fuck mom... I'm going to cum..." I groan.

"Pull out of me... then baby..." Mom grunts in between my thrusts.

I slip my cock out of Mom and she drops to her knees in front of me, stroking my member. Her cum and juices coat both my cock and her hand. "Oh god..." I groan as Mom takes the head of my cock into her mouth. Her tongue works it's magic on my head as I shoot my load into her mouth. Rope after rope of my cum fill Mom's mouth and she manages to hold it all in.

Finally, I finish cumming and my cock begins to soften. I pull it out of Mom's mouth, but she keeps her hand on my cock. Mom tilts her head back slightly and opens her mouth, showing it to be fairly full of cum. She closes her mouth and gulps, before opening her mouth again, showing me that she swallowed it all. Then she laughs, "Sorry, that's a habit I picked up from... well, you know."

I laugh at her, "Well, I guess that's a skill you kind of need in that line of work."

Mom slowly strokes my member, while looking at me. Her juices, cum and spit all drip off of my member. As she strokes me, I feel myself begin to grow hard once again. She lets out a small laugh, and motions to my hardening cock with her free hand. "I forgot how often young men are ready to go."

"I can't really help that..." I say, trailing off as Mom starts laughing harder.

"It's not your fault or anything, but if you really want to go again..." Mom stops talking as she puts the tip of my member in her mouth. Is she really going to do this a second time? I ask myself as Mom starts playing with my balls as well as bobbing up and down on my now hard member.

"Damn Mom..." I say.

Mom pulls her mouth off of my cock, "Ready to fuck me again?" She asks, a mischievous smile on her face.

I help her op to her feet and pull her in close as we start to kiss passionately. Her breasts press into my body as we passionately kiss. I reach behind her and gently squeeze her ass. We part and I say, "Get up on that bed!"

Mom smiles, "You know it!" She gets on the bed on her hands and knees and wiggles her ass at me. I climb up behind her and put my hands on her hips. Mom's ass is fairly toned and not too big or too small. I take a second and just caress her ass, while Mom just looks over her shoulder, back at me. I place one hand in the middle of her back, just above her ass and the other on the base of my cock.

I slide forward slightly, until my cock is brushing between her ass cheeks over her still moist slit. I aim my cock at her pussy and rub over her soft folds several times causing Mom to let out soft sighs of pleasure before I finally push the head of my cock past her entrance. Mom lets out a groan of pleasure as I slowly sink inside her. After she takes about half of my length, I pull out almost all the way. I then sink back inside her, making her groan. I begin to pump in and out of Mom, making her moan with pleasure each time.

"Oh yes... just like that..." Mom says, supporting herself with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. I keep one hand on her hips while I use the other to reach forward and grope at her dangling breasts. "Mmmmhhhh... you feel so good in me..." Mom sighs with pleasure.

Damn... she loves talking dirty! I think, slapping her ass. Mom lets out a soft squeal and groans, "That's it. Slap mommy's ass... Come on! Give it to me harder!"

I grab onto Mom's hips and begin to pound in and out of her as fast as I can. Mom immediately begins to moan with pleasure. The sound of skin slapping on skin fills the room, mixing with Mom's moans. Her pussy grows wetter as she once again nears orgasm. Several seconds later, Mom cums, crying out, "Oh fuck!" Mom collapses face down on the mattress and her moans become muffled by it. Her vagina spasms around my cock and coats my member with her cum. I slowly thrust in and out of Mom while she rides out her orgasm.

As she starts to recover, I pull out of her. Her cum starts to drip off of my hard cock. Mom looks back at me, "Something wrong?" She asks.

I shake my head, "No. I just wanted you to lay on your back." Mom smiles but flips over and lays down. Her legs dangle off the side of the mattress. I stand between her thighs and aim my cock at her pussy.

I slip past her soft lips and into her moist cunt. Mom makes an "ooohhh" noise as I hit the back wall of her vagina. I slowly slide back out and Mom sits up on her elbows. I lean forward and the two of us begin to kiss as I slowly thrust in and out of her. I keep one hand on her hips and use the other to knead her breasts. I pinch her hard nipples and give them a gentle tug.

Mom and I part lips and she stares into my eyes. "I want you to fuck me until you cum inside me. I want your cum in mommy's pussy!"

I smile back at her, "As you wish." I place both hands on her hips and begin to thrust in and out of her pussy as fast as possible.

"Oh fuck! Oh my fucking god!" Mom cries out. Once again, the room is filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin. With every thrust into her warm slit, my balls slap against her asshole. Mom reaches down and rubs her clit, staring into my eyes the whole time she does so. As my breathing begins to grow heavy, I start to sweat.

I feel my own orgasm coming and this time I don't hold it back. I give one final thrust into my mother's vagina and groan loudly, leaning forward into Mom's breasts. I feel my cock twitch several times inside of her, filling her hot, wet pussy with my cum. Finally, my cock begins to deflate and I roll off of Mom and lay next to her on the bed. Mom reaches between her legs and sticks a single finger inside of herself, before turning and looking at me. "That was the best sex I've had in... well, too long." She says, a happy smile on her face.

"Really? You're sexy enough to get almost any guy you want." I ask.

Mom nods, "I just didn't want to. I had so much on my plate already between work and you." She pauses for a second, "Did you like it?"

I lean in and kiss her on the lips as her answer. As we part I look her in the eyes, "Does that answer your question?"

Mom nods, "It does. What about doing it for a bit of money on camera? Before you say anything, just know that even if you don't want to do that, we can keep having fun like this. What do you say?"

I look at her and start to think.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,163 Followers
12