All Comments on 'Mom's Secret Ch. 02'

by 69flowers

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
rodavrodavover 12 years ago
I just love Prim and proper

I just love prim and proper Mother who is a respectable teacher but wear sexy panties or best is don't wear panties under her skirt while teaching 8 and 9 years old kids, but only her and her son knows of their wicked, thrilling and very exciting incestuous games.

It wold be more wicked and exciting if they go to church with the mom don't wear panties under her skirt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
minor correction

Its minor but its "TV or tv" not "T.V." which is more commonly used.

imharmless69imharmless69over 12 years ago
Nice...

...just something about the hidden tiger of a mom that appeals to us all. Very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I liked it....but

There is a difference between lie, lay, and laid.

I also believe that you hurried this piece of work....reread the chaise part of the story...the word" earlier" is used when I think you meant to use "later".

However, those comments aside a Chapter 3 is warranted for her virgin ass awaits, and perhaps there is another lovely , lonely schoolteacher who needs some attention.

Thanks Don

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Very nice and sweet, well worth 5 stars

It is a shame that the couple couldn't express their love for each other openly.

I couldn't imagine what he felt, to see his mother go on a date with another man, even knowing that she was doing so to keep their sexual love affair a secret.

He would certainly have to check his mother out to see if she had sex with her date, hoping to find her pussy dry, and clean of any one's cum.

The heart ache he would have, when he began to undress his mother after her date, secretly checking her out for any signs of her having sex, and then the thrill he would feel, finding her clean and wet with her only her own secretions and wanting him to make love to her.

I think reading about the love between the two of them was even better than the sex that they had, but the sex was very good.

Thank You very much for this good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved the story!

Wonderful plot. I especially enjoyed the part of Mom wearing a garter belt and sheer black stockings for her son. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rushed to the future.

Got to the end much to fast.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 12 years ago
Good read

What a great second chapter, well paced but just a bit short for me.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
Outstanding story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It follow through as i had hoped, 69 you did a great job on this one. Good Luck on your next story...thanks for a great read.......LAROC OF AGES

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
good story

I liked this sexy mom-totally hot story thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
her son can't wait to take her

So he just fucks her in the airport parking garage. Can't blame the guy though. For a young male there's something about his own mother's cunt that drives him wild. With lots of boys even just saying the words, "my mother's cunt" is practically enough to make them cream their shorts. Luckily, the hero of this excellent story controls his lust till he's got his fat cock up between his mommy's legs and he's pumping away like mad. Then he blows his balls and shoots her a great big twatful of his sperm. I knew his mother couldn't abide by her impulsive decision never again to spread her thighs for her son. Having her darling baby boy's precious penis stuffing and stretching the same vagina he came out of was just too thrilling. And mom's practically addicted to baby boy's creamy semen. It's good that she sheds her worthless husband. Her son, with his hard young cock and his hot young balls that never quit, is the only husband she needs.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 7 years ago
Good work.

I appreciate the work you spent on the two stories. Well written.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Great writting

Please continue the story

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

Good story but too short. As someone who has no problem with mutually consensual incest in real life, I thoroughly enjoy love stories where there is no self-loathing, self-doubt, self-recrimination, shame or guilt. True love has no boundaries. I was glad to see mother and son finally found true, uncondigtional love. 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous