All Comments on 'Mom's Secret is Uncovered'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rushed

But rushed on the story and no description of what the mom, son or husband look like. Is the mom in decent shape besides being as beautiful as she was in her 20's? There is mention of the son having a nice sized cock but is it in the seven inch range of larger? Little details and up and make a story more enjoyable for us readers. Hair color, size of the breasts, waist size, penis size, height etcetera. Good premise for a story but could have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Box was labelled "Mom"

Illogical,no description,just usual (poor) porn story

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

I agree with the Anon commenter. The story felt rushed and too short. More information/description would have made it better.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited sex.

My mother was the only honest one and admitted I was not as big as my father.

rodavrodavover 3 years ago
Nice

Nice exciting story. Would be nice if the son also licked his dear mother’s pussy, the very hole he came out.

grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

I wasn't going to comment, but here I am anyway. This has all the earmarks of being written by a young and inexperienced person. As previous comment pointed out, this storyline was rushed and devoid of descriptions of the characters or events.

tallman441tallman441over 3 years ago

I agree with the other comment. You rushed through this. There was limited description of the action between mother and son. You described your father as a reverend, yet his actions and your mother's vocabulary don't match up. Story line is good, you just need to think it through and slow it down.

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment. When I put details about the characters, the readers tell me they don't want that so, in this story I left that info out. I can't please everyone.

StevoxineStevoxineover 3 years ago

Development was poor despite of good flow make characters develop well in terms of description. Otherwise it smart but brief as if you were in hurry

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice premise

But it goes downhill from there. I agree with the previous commentor who said it was rushed, and needed more details. Even the sex scenes were rushed. I would add too that, that the dialogue was awful. It was just wooden and flat, and quite frankly, a bit boring.

Having said that, I'd like to see more. Slow down some. Maybe get an editor. Just let the story flow more naturally. You really do have a good premise. And I would love to hear mom's history, as she re-lives each picture while she's fucking him. You didnt mention it, but if she was a big a whore as implied, she very likely ate pussy, probably fucked her brothers and sisters occasionally, and was just a cum dump plaything for many.

You gave glimpses of her earlier whoredom, now run with that. Tell all her stories as she relays them to her son. Just slow down, give more details, and let your story tell itself. You'll have tons of fans if you can do that

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I don't care

What others say I like the story it was a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I myself enjoyed the story , yes it was a bit rushed but not to the point of ruining the story . My thoughts brought me to the point of wanting to ask , ¨ When does the movie come out ? ¨

All in all , take your time and enjoy it as well .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why?

Why does the mother always say...."You're much bigger than your father".

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

The entire story started well but then collapsed and had a rushed ending. So much more could’ve been included. This needs more chapters. One to flesh out her sordid past and another depicting their future with baby or babies.

With the age gap, include a girlfriend the son acquires and even marries, so a threesome is created. They live happily ever after in a polyamorist relationship.

Just some thoughts, scores 3/5 thus far.

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago

I won’t add any negative BS or slam you like some. That being said, a little goes along way. A little fantasy, a little foreplay a little descriptive lead up. Some are unable to word their criticism to be formulated to help you develop your style.

Fuck the ones like grayge37, describing you as young and inexperienced. Nah to his $5 words. Keep at it. Polishing makes it shine

Spaniard2017Spaniard2017over 3 years ago
All a bit rushed

Not a bad premise for a story but it needs more detail and colour in the set-up, the sex and the conclusion.

csltcsltover 3 years ago
Great start, lucky guy!

So many secrets...

JimmcdJimmcdover 3 years ago
Incestuous mum

I enjoyed your horny story. I generally like more detail. I mean close up description of cunts and cock interaction. I never fucked my mum but did have an incestuous relationship with a sibling.

HarryMalfoyHarryMalfoyover 3 years ago

I enjoyed reading this but a longer build-up would have been nice. I'm now hoping for more chapters, but longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo! ★★★★★ (5.0). Very very erotic.

* * *

Excerpt from this story:

"This was the first time I saw my mom naked and I have always fantasized about her when I jerked off. As I looked at the pictures, I got a hard on."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lovely story,turned out well for mother and son

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[01.12.22]

Spicy HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous