Mom's Sex Pills Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom's medical mishap leads to gay sex for son and his BFF.
4.2k words
4.71
15.8k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is 99% gay male, with a woman guiding the sexual activity. There is incest content.

- - -

Brenda sighed, watching her son and his best friend standing naked in the kitchen, embracing and making out. Their stiff erections were trapped between their fit bodies. Well, she thought. Might as well get started.

- - -

Brenda worked at a medical laboratory which specialized in sex and sexuality. Seeking to liven up relations with her husband, she dared to absconded with several unapproved samples.

These pills were supposed to be a powerful aphrodisiac, bonding two people sexually until they connected in a physically intimate fashion and achieved climax. Only then would the effects of the pills wear off. At least, that was the idea. Brenda was horny and desperately needed to increase her husband's flagging libido. She was desperate enough to commit this unethical act, to steal and use these pills on herself and her husband, without his consent.

Once she arrived home, she immediately sought to prepare things for her husband. He wouldn't be home for hours, but the frustrated housewife was too impatient. She took two glasses from the cupboard and produced the pills. The purple pill would make a partner submissive. The other, yellow, had a dominance effect. Brenda hadn't decided which pill would go to her or her husband. She saw an upside to either scenario.

Either way, she *had* decided on the delivery method. She placed a saucer on the counter and emptied the contents of purple pill onto it. Taking one glass, she wetted the rim then placed the moistened lip upside down into the powdery substance. She repeated this with the yellow pill. Now, these two glasses were laced, ready to be filled with a favorite beverage and consumed as soon as her husband arrived home. Brenda was buzzing, excited for the evening to arrive. Now all she had to do was wait.

Just then, she heard the front door open and shut. Her son, Colin had just arrived home. In tow was Colin's best friend, Devon. They had known each other since kindergarten, and now they were both seniors in high school, 18 years old.

As the boys grew up together, Brenda had watched Devon shoot up like a beanpole and fill out handsomely. Her son, on the other hand, remained on the shorter side, and was disposed towards a very thin figure. Whereas Devon maintained a light shadow of stubble on his square jaw, Colin's pretty face was easily kept smooth. It was clear the they were developing at different rates, but they had always been the best of friends.

Breda greeted them warmly. Colin explained that he had invited Devon over for a swim. Mom thought it was a splendid idea, mostly because it would keep them occupied all evening. She then headed to her room for a nap to pass the time. She awoke some time later and headed into the kitchen just in time to witness the consequences of her mistake.

She watched in horror as her son and his friend gulped down a soda, using the tainted glasses. She cursed herself for her carelessness. She had left the glasses out on the counter. What a damn fool! But the act had been committed. If she remembered correctly, her son, on the left, had swallowed the purple submissive pill, while Devon, holding the glass that she had placed on the right, had taken the yellow dominant pill. There was nothing she could do now to stop the process.

"You all right, Mom?" Colin asked, seeing his mother's far-off gaze.

"Hm? Oh, uh, yes, sweetie," she answered. "I thought you two were going swimming?"

"Indeed we are, Mother!" Colin said with faux-pomposity. The boys laughed and headed to the bathroom to change into their swim trunks. Brenda smiled at her goofy son, but then set her mind toward the problem at hand.

Colin and Devon made their way outside to the pool, each wearing only a pair of baggy little swim shorts. With their bodies so exposed, surely they would be drawn all the more quickly to each other. Brenda stared out the kitchen window as the boys jumped into the pool. Within minutes, she detected the beginnings of the change.

They couldn't keep their eyes off each other, or their hands, for that matter. Horse play was normal for boys, but this went beyond. They grabbed and groped at each other's glistening wet bodies, displaying an obvious longing. Whenever they were out of the water, she could see the boys' shorts bulging with their chemical-induced erections. The roughhousing died down in favor of a gentle intimacy. They came close together, standing in the water, calmly sharing personal space. They were drawn to each other, perhaps with a hand on the other's chest, or an arm around the shoulder, or a thumb running across a nipple. Sometimes their faces were so close that it looked as if their lips were touching. Then Devon pulled Colin in by the waist, their groins connecting. They gyrated in the light waves, humping on each other, rubbing their bodies together, staring into each other's eyes. Devon had to tilt his head downward toward the shorter boy's upturned face. She could see their lips moving, speaking so quietly. She wondered what secrets they were sharing.

Then the taller, athletic teenager scooped up Colin, holding him by his butt, and Colin wrapped his legs around his friend's waist. Their mouths finally joining in a sensual kiss. This was certainly new territory as far as Brenda knew. Well, she thought, she had better help them through this process before they started fucking in the pool for all the neighbors to see.

"Time to come in, boys!" she called out the window.

They reluctantly parted, showing no sign of shame at their current entanglement. They climbed out of the water and toweled off, casually grabbing for each other's bulging shorts, The wet fabric clung to their stiff cocks. They showed little awareness of their surroundings as they engaged in their lustful playing, nor did they seem concerned with showing off their obvious erections.

Once inside and standing in the kitchen, Brenda approached. "Why don't you take off your trunks so I can hang them up to dry," she offered. Devon and her son striped down their swim suits without hesitation. As each boy shucked his wet trunks down, his stiff member popped out.

Brenda admired her son's fit body. Colin, although relatively short, had long proportions due to his very slim build. She imagined that his waistline was the envy of every girl in his school. He wasn't particularly athletic, but he took care of himself. Her son was fairly smooth-skinned, demonstrating a significant amount of hair only on top of his head, under his arms, and around his groin. He was a pleasing blend of handsome and pretty.

Mom then focused in on his stiff boner. It rose up from his modest patch of pubes, long and stiff. The pink rod bounced slightly with his pulse. The red bell-shaped cap was swollen, with a bead of clear goo at the tip. For a guy Colin's size, Brenda would say he was blessed. His cock would be more than enough to please just about anybody. His balls were tucked away in a neat pouch, tight to his groin.

Devon's taller form, lean and slender, was likewise now completely bare. He clearly spent more time working on his body. While Colin was in good shape, Devon's muscles were noticeably more defined, with a strong chest and a good hint of six pack abs. The strapping lad also sported a nice sprinkling of soft, dark hair on his chest, lower arms, and legs. A nice trail of hair started in the center of his tight abdomen and tricked down to his groin, which was covered in a bushy mass of pubes.

Devon's bigger cock, aimed stiffly at the ceiling, was longer and thicker than Colin's. It was a real monster, nearly reaching up to his belly button. His slit dribble pre-cum, letting it stream down the shaft and over his hairy, drooping balls.

Brenda broke off her visual inspection to head outside to the clothesline and pin up the wet bathing suits. When she returned, she found the boys, still naked, standing toe to toe. They were leaning into a passionate kiss. Brenda had a serious task ahead of her, and she had to accomplish it before her husband arrived home.

With Devon leaning down and Colin practically on his toes, their kissing session continued, unbothered by Brenda's presence. The boys had now filled their hands with each other's stiff cocks and here working them like experts. Brenda hadn't needed to exert much effort to heat things up and point them in the right direction.

"Colin, sweetie. Doesn't Devon's dick look tasty?"

Colin broke off the kiss and looked down at his friend's cock filling his hand.

"Yeah Mom, it does," he said reverently, lazily stroking the lewd thing. His fist was gliding on the long journey from base all the way up to the tip.

"Devon, honey, have a seat right here," Brenda said, patting the kitchen table.

Devon stepped over to the table, his stiff teen dick swaying heavily from side to side. He leaned back, his bare butt on the edge.

"Colin, get down right there."

Colin dropped to his knees in front of that amazing piece of meat. He reached right out and took it in his hand again.

"Taste it," Mom said.

Colin barely needed the suggestion. He leaned in and licked up all of Devon's tangy man-juice from the shaft. Arriving at the top, he lapped at the knob, enjoying the steady flow of pre-cum.

"Fuck, Col," Devon said. "Feels fuckin' amazing."

Colin pulled off with a wet slurp. "Tastes amazing, bro!" They beamed at each other, wholly satisfied with their new interaction.

"Now try his nuts, darling," Mom urged. Colin lifted Devon's cock flat to his stomach and started licking and sucking on his large balls. Devon hummed in satisfaction.

Without further prompting, Colin again licked up along the thick slab and then slipped swollen mushroom tip into his mouth. He was now sucking on his friend's cock, gliding his lips up and down, while jerking the lower half with his fist and tugging on his buddy's balls.

Colin's cock, meanwhile, was just as hard, sprouting up from between his legs. Without even handling himself, the smaller guy maintained his stiffness. The erotic energy of sucking off his best friend's big bone fueled his own arousal.

As Breda watched the spectacle, she knew that their desires would not be sated until Devon was rooted deep in Colin, his cock-head tickling his little friend's guts. Her son needed to prepare. His presumably-virgin anus would need stretching. Brenda squatted down next to her son and placed a hand on his bare butt.

"Honey, would you like Devon to put his cock inside you?" Her fingers slipped into his crevice, patting at his puckered boy-hole.

"Oh, god, Mom!" Colin gasped at the new touch. "Mmmm," he hummed with satisfaction as Mom continued to rub that spot. "You want Dev to put his... thing... in me?"

"It's not about what I want, Sweetie. I think Devon needs this."

Colin looked up at Devon questioningly. "You wanna fuck me?" he asked in disbelief.

"Jesus, dude, really? I guess I never thought about it, but..." he looked down at his raging erection and at Colin's cute, blushing face. "...yeah, I think I do."

"With the proper care, I think you'll like it very much," Brenda said, giving Colin's anus a final firm tap before retreating upstairs for supplies. She returned to the sight of the two handsome boys kissing fully, arms wrapped around each other, pressing their bodies, and their stiff cocks, together.

"Alright, boys," Brenda announced. The cravings were present between them, the but knowledge was lacking. Brenda would have to instruct them. "Colin, you get on the table." The horny teenagers broke their embrace. Colin was red with bashfulness, feeling that perhaps he was loving Devon's attention a little too much. He lay back on the kitchen table. Devon moved in, drawing Colin's long, thin legs up and spread apart. Mom still had a good view of her son's raging erection, but now his tiny pink anal opening was on display as well.

Brenda presented Devon with a tube of lube. She sighed at the thought of clean-up later. This was going to be a real mess.

"Lube up your fingers, then start with one inside Colin's butt," Brenda instructed.

Devon coated his fingers in the greasy liquid and placed the tip at Colin's tiny pucker. He applied pressure, prying his way inside. Colin's face twisted as his friend's finger pressed past his anal opening.

"Push out, sweetie," Brenda told her son. The boy's face relaxed a little as Devon's finger slipped in more easily.

"He's tight," Devon said quietly, as if in awe. He pushed inward slowly, inserting his finger into his best friend's asshole. Bit by bit, Devon sank in, until his knuckles were pressed to Colin's cheeks. Then he started pulling out. The smaller teen's rectal muscles gripped his finger as he withdrew, as if reluctant to let go.

Then, he moved back in. In short order, he was gliding in and out with ease. Colin's ass had acclimated and Devon took advantage. He charged in with his entire finger, drilling into his bestie's hole over and over.

Colin whimpered as Devon's digit worked his insides. The burning had dulled and now a new fire was blazing. He didn't understand it, but it the finger was sending waves of pleasure through his tight little body. His teen boner was as hard as ever.

Brenda noted this reaction. Her son had accepted this intrusion into his anal opening and was relishing the new sensation. It was time to turn it up a notch.

"Curl your finger upward and find the small lump," she recommended.

Colin flipped his hand around while his finger was still embedded, and crooked the digit. He dragged his fingertip along Colin's tunnel until he found the secret button. Colin moaned loudly as Devon unknowingly triggered his pleasure spot. The taller teen smiled.

"Woah..." Devon breathed. He repeated the gesture, stroking Colin's prostate. Colin's stiff dick jumped and a glob of pre-cum gushed from his slit into his abdomen.

Devon then pulled out his index finger and inserted his longer middle finger.

"Hey, Col," Devon said with a smirk. "I'm giving you the finger!" He laughed as he sank the digit all the way home.

"OooOOooh," Colin moaned, too engrossed in his anal expansion to laugh at his friend's bad joke. Devon's digit probed deeper and rubber more firmly on his prostate. Devon was having the time of his life, working Colin like a puppet. Devon merely had to piston his finger into Colin, and the boy would groan and his whole body would tighten up. He enjoyed this control over his friend's body.

"Try two fingers," Brenda suggested.

Devon lined up his index and middle fingers and pushed in. It was like starting fresh all over again as Colin's tightness resisted this entry.

"Damn, bro, your butthole is tight as fuck," Devon commented, twisting his fingers around while trying to pry his buddy's ass open.

"Shit, dude, take it easy!" Colin whimpered. His hole burned with the sudden increase of mass inside him. He let his breath out slowly, trying to relax his ass while his friend jammed his two fingers in and out.

"Sorry," Devon said. "I got carried away. I just can't wait to get inside you, buddy."

Devon's cock bounced as the sexy hunk unconsciously flexed his groin muscles. His big tool danced as the teenager drove his fingers enthusiastically into Colin's tight space. His stiff rod was a real handful. Brenda knew they'd have to move carefully if Colin was going to take this whole thing up his virgin ass.

After a few minutes, Colin's little hole had adjusted. His mother sensed her son's satisfaction and encouraged Devon to use three fingers. The burning began again, but faded sooner as he adjusted more quickly to Devon's triple assault. He lifted his head to look up at his BFF, standing tall and sexy between his spread legs. He stared down between his own uplifted thighs to look at Devon's cock, looming mightily from his hairy bush. The thing looked so big. As his friend plunged his fingers into Colin's asshole, Colin stared at Dev's cock, imagining that massive thing wrecking his guts.

Brenda noticed her son's mesmerized gaze and knew the smaller teen was ready. He couldn't take his eyes off of Devon's cock. Additionally, he was now wiggling his butt, trying to get more of Devon's fingers inside him. Brenda indulged, squirting some lube in her palm and taking hold of Devon's beef. He really was a striking young man, with a dick that any guy would be envious of. She worked his organ over, ensuring his was properly greased up for this next adventure.

"Alright, I think that's good," she said. Devon pulled his fingers from Colin's ass. The pat on Devon's butt encouraged the teen to step forward. Brenda maintained her grip on the hunk's big cock, guiding it to its new home.

Placing his fat knob right at Colin's pink ring, she said, "Push forward, Devon. Colin, when you feel it pushing into you, push your muscles out."

Colin groaned as his tight little circle opened around Devon's glans. Soon enough, his whole cockhead was trapped inside. His thick meat speared into Colin slowly. Both boys experienced new and intense feelings. Devon's thickness stressed Colin's insides as he was expanded like never before. The searing hot shaft was a constant pressure on his prostate. And for Devon, Colin's warm, tight flesh-hole squeezed his cock tighter than any fist. It was far better than any of his past girlfriends. The fact that this was his life-long best friend made the event all the more thrilling, since their emotional bond was stronger than just about anything.

With enough of Devon's cock embedded inside Colin, Brenda released her grip. She stared at that spot where the two boys connected. They moved slowly, allowing the bottom boy to get used to the new thickness invading his virgin hole.

Devon's upper body fell forward, pressing Colin's legs down, the soles of his feet facing the ceiling. Devon dropped his forearms onto the table on either side of Colin's shoulders. His hunky form hovered over Colin, their faces so close, both teenagers waiting impatiently for Colin's tight hole to acclimate.

Devon continued forward at an achingly slow pace. They stared into each other's eyes, their lips brushing, breath freely exchanged between the two. And then, Devon's hips and groin pressed at Colin's butt. The taller teen's tool was completely inserted. The two horny boys were locked together in the most intimate way.

Brenda reflected on the situation, pondering how twisted this all was. The two boys had been best friends from a very young age. They were practically brothers. Brenda had inadvertently corrupted that innocent relationship. She was helping her son get fucked in the ass by his closest, most-constant companion. The truest of friendships had been perverted into a horny fuck fest. If only she hadn't been so careless with the pills...

But it was too late for regrets. She was doing what needed to be done. The boys needed to expend the new overdose of sexual energy, and it could only be done with each other.

"Oooh, Dev," Colin was moaned. He was overcome at the sensation of being filled with Devon's big cock. "It's so fuckin' big."

Devon smiled. "Fuck yeah, bro. You took it so good, buddy." Devon had always been a caring friend, and their new arrangement hadn't changed that. "You okay?"

"Nnn," Colin responded, biting his lip. "Better than okay."

Brenda's hand caressed Devon's smooth, firm butt. "I don't think I need to tell you how to do this part."

They were both yearning for the total adventure. Devon began his retreat from the tight grip of Colin's ass. About halfway out, he pushed back in, and the teenagers moaned into each other's mouths. Devon took control of Colin's body, filling him up, then pulling back. Colin gave himself over, welcoming Devon's manhood inside his secret tunnel.

12