Mom's Sex Pills Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda watched them beginning their fuck. Slow and gentle at first, but lust was heavy in the air, and soon, the virile stud was bucking himself into his submissive partner with long, full strokes. Brenda admired how thoroughly Devon was giving it to her son.

And Colin took it so well. He whimpered and grunted each time his rear channel walls were stretched open, but they were clearly outbursts of pleasure. His cock was still so hard. His seeping pre-cum collected into a wet spot on his tummy. He reached out and grabbed his buddy's ass as if to ensure Devon wouldn't pull out and abandon him.

But there were no signs that the hunky teen would retreat from his duties. He busied his hands with Colin's nakedness, exploring his friend's slim body. He gripped his shoulders, pulling the smaller guy onto his cock. He felt up Colin's chest, his flat stomach, his long, slim thighs. He cupped his buddy's balls and gripped his fierce erection. As much as he enjoyed Colin's ass clamping down on his dick, he seemed equally enthralled with the rest of his vulnerable body. The hunger in Devon's eyes seemed to ask, why hadn't they done this sooner?

Colin was likewise enjoying the benefits of his friend's explorations. All of his erogenous zones were being triggered, with a big cock up his ass activating his prostate, and clumsy fingers pinching his delicate, dark pink nipples, and amateur hands tickling his thighs. His balls were tugged and his dick was squeezed.

Brenda relished the sight of Devon's tight buns squeezing with every thrust. The two sweaty boys were excellent specimens of youth. Watching them engaged together like this was a real treat.

Devon pounding his long, thick boy-sausage into Colin's clamped passage would have been enough, but combined with the full-body treatment, Colin found himself winding up to a peak much more quickly.

"Uuunnh! Fuck, Dev!" Colin grunted loudly. "OooOOhh, fuck! Jesus, fucking fuck my ass! F-u-u-u-uck, you're so big! Your cock feels so good!"

"Ohh, yeah. Ooh yeah," Devon panted. "Take my cock, little buddy. You're a fucking champ, little guy. Uuuh! Damn, Col, I love your tight hole. Fuuuck! You're doing so good, buddy."

They exchanged wet kisses between hurling encouraging expletives at each other. Devon groped at his smaller friend's chest while jerking his stiff cock. The slapping of his hips on Colin's little round buns quickened as the heat rose inside each of them.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck, Dev. I'm gonna cum!"

The thickness in his ass rubbing aggressively on his pleasure button, along with the tight, jerking grip on his cock, had finally brought Colin to fruition. His dick spurted splashes of hot cum all over himself and on Devon.

As Colin continued to moan and spray his load, Devin shot upright. Grabbing tight to Colin's hips, he shouted unintelligibly and bucked stiffly into his friend, leaving himself in place as his own cock started to eject its white fluid into his best bud's back-end. He jerked again, and again, his lean body shaking with the most intense orgasm of his young life. He fell once again, dropping his forehead onto the table above Colin's shoulder. His front side was tight to Colin's with only sweat and cum between them.

After a while, Devon peeled his sweaty body from Colin's. He stood straight and pulled himself free from the grasping hole. The smaller young man and his tall, fit friend smiled wearily at one another.

"Damn, bro, I don't know what to say," Devon offered.

"Say you'll do it again," Colin responded with a laugh.

"You naughty boy!" Dev said in a jocular tone, then held Colin's leg up and smacked his ass.

"Ow! Hey, haven't you done enough to my poor butt?" Colin whined, a barely-hidden smirk emerging.

"You two better get upstairs and take a shower," Brenda said, interrupting the playful banter. As fascinating as it was to watch this familiar-yet-new interaction, time was ticking. Brenda's husband couldn't fine out about this. The boys were both sweaty and covered in cum, and would benefit greatly from a proper cleansing. It would also give them the chance to have some more fun in private.

The woman watched the two pairs of buns hopping up the steps and dipped into thought. Hearing giggling and slapping flesh over the sound of running water, she wondered how long the effects of the pill would last.

Now that she had completed that ordeal, she was surprised to find that she wanted more. She had gotten so hot watching her son's hole take that pounding. She was driven by the desire to test how far she could push it. Plans took shape in her mind.

12