All Comments on 'Mom's Sexy Feet and More Ch. 03'

by YoungStud23

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good insight

Very real emotions and feelings. Many young men have similar feelings and mom's would like to help. A helping hand or foot can be so beneficial in reducing stress and building confidence.

loissolesloissolesabout 11 years ago
Great story!

I love this story and can't wait for the rest!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

I was masturbating for about two hours reading this. I had the best orgasm of the month. This is way better than porn. AND it teaches you English; so thank you.

rangerrigsrangerrigsalmost 10 years ago
Please continue!

This series has been hot as hell!

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 9 years ago
Good again, but

...a few missing words. Suggest you proof-read before submitting. Otherwise 4-stars for another sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If I had a mother like that I would spread her legs and eat her pussy for 30 minutes while rubbing her G-Spot at the same time. She would be having so many ejaculation orgasms that the bed sheets would be so wet. and when she had enough I would put my big hard cock inside her hot vagina and thrust in and out with her feet over my shoulders and I could suck her toes while fucking her brains out. Then i would eventually shoot my load deep inside her hot vagina and we would both be very happy.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Story about an immature son with a foot fetish and a control freak mother who enjoys teasing her son. No one appears to be self-aware, self-confident nor cares about the other's ego or id.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Deliciously sexy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous