Mom's Sexy Friend

Story Info
His mom’s best friend seduces him.
4.7k words
3.88
69.7k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonnieF24
RonnieF24
63 Followers

Author's Note : Hi, everyone! This is my first time posting on this site so please enjoy!

.......

Brandi vacuums her living room and cleans it up. The 50 years old has been a clean freak ever since she was a kid. She is very beautiful for her age. Her face has some wrinkles and her large breasts sag a little, but she still has a flat stomach and firm ass. The woman is a rich surgeon and sexy as hell. She has everything she could ever ask for. Well, almost everything. There is still one thing she wants and couldn't have, and it's been bothering her for ages now. She sighs in frustration, looking at a framed picture on her mahogany table.

It is a picture of a 20 years old boy named Jeff. Jeff is a very sweet, kind and wonderful young man. Brandi has known him since he was 10. She has been in love with him for many years now. She craves him. Every night she lies down on her silky bed sheets, the raven haired beauty wishes he is lying next to her, wrapped in her arms with his head resting on her breasts. She wants to feel his young lips around her nipples, sucking her tits one at a time as she plays with his cock. Oh, how she wishes she could wrap her fingers around his pretty dick and jerk him off until he cums on her face!

There is only one problem though. Her beauty is great enough and she is very confident she could seduce him if she wants, but she can't seduce him. He is her best friend's son.

She and Laura have been friends since Laura transferred to the hospital where they work at. Brandi knows Laura would be very mad at her if she asks the boy out. It fills her with guilt to be in love with and have filthy, depraved thoughts about her closest friend's only child, but she knows she couldn't keep resisting her desire forever.

Sooner or later, Brandi will crack. She will be overcame by her lust for the much younger man. Of that she is very certain. Brandi just isn't sure yet when that will be.

There is a knock on the front doorZ

Brandi applies some fresh lipstick. Not that she needs any makeup since she is already naturally gorgeous. The tall, voluptuous surgeon just likes looking the best she could. She puts on her Christian Louboutin stilettos and heads to the door.

Opening it, she grins at her best friend whose son she was just thinking about.

"Hey, Laura!" Brandi greets.

"Wanna go shopping?"

"Sure! Just let me grab my handbag first, okay?" Brandi quickly gets her handbag and then follows her friend to the BMW parked outside the house.

Laura is a much better driver than Brandi. As her friend drives, Brandi continues to think about Jeff. The boy has zero clue his mom's friend is in love with him. He is oblivious enough with girls his own age and has no way of knowing that the much older woman has been thirsty for him for some time now.

"Is everything okay?"

"Huh, what?" Brandi is surprised by the question that her friend just asked her.

"You were staring off for ages now" says Laura. "Nothing to look at but the trees." It's true. There isn't much for Brandi to stare at. She chides herself and does her best to put on a normal expression.

"It's nothing."

Laura frowns but doesn't say anything else. She keeps her hand on the large steering wheel and drives faster. Soon they are at the mall.

The two women go shopping together very often, both of them having loads of money to spend. They make the same amount but Brandi has saved up a lot more over the years, since she never had a child.

She buys herself a new scarf while her best friend purchases a wallet.

Laura suggests that they eat lunch at a French restaurant. Brandi agrees. She likes French food a lot.

They enter the restaurant and are then seated in a corner. Settling into the comfy leather chair, Brandi peruses the menu. The black haired beauty orders lamb chops, just like Laura.

Laura gazes at Brandi intently before saying "I think I know what your problem is now."

Brandi flinches. "What are you talking about?" she asks.

"You need to get laid." Silence. "I mean it, Brandi. You look like you've got a lot going on in your life right now. I don't know what it is but getting fucked will really help clear your head. When was the last time you got a guy to pound your cunt? You really need to get your pussy stuffed full of cock soon."

Brandi laughs nervously. She is already thinking of getting a certain someone to fuck her but she doesn't think that her friend would be supportive if she tells her who the guy is.

"Yeah, you're right," she mutters. "I do need to get laid." The woman wraps her new scarf around her neck. It is sea green and very soft. Feels good on her tanned skin.

Laura unfolds the white napkin right in front of her and also takes a sip of the red wine. She looks at Brandi and tells her "Maybe we should go to a bar and pick up some guys together tonight."

"No, I really don't want to do one night stands anymore."

Back in her younger years, Brandi used to fuck a bunch of random guys. She is no longer interested in sleeping around though. In fact, she stopped doing that sort of thing ages ago, ever since she fell in love with Jeff. She just didn't tell Laura that she stopped.

"Fair enough. May as well get a proper boyfriend," Laura shrugs.

Two waiters bring over their food and Laura smiles at them. She hands each of them a piece of paper with her phone number. "You two are quite handsome. I want you to call me this evening so we can arrange an threesome. You guys could fuck me and cum in my holes all you want."

Brandi snickers as she watches the two flustered men walk off. She then says to her best friend "Sometimes I just can't believe how slutty you are, banging all decent looking guys you can find."

Laura chuckles. "Yeah, I guess I am a bit of a whore."

"A bit? You slept with 12 guys last week!"

The women eat their lunch and chat a bit more before paying the bill. Laura tells Brandi she will drop her off first before going home but Brandi tells her "I want to go over to your place and play some foosball with you. Are you game?"

"Sure! No problem."

Laura doesn't see the mischievous glint in Brandi's eyes. She and her friend goes shopping for another half an hour, with Brandi buying a red thong. Then they get back to Laura's car and Laura drives them to her place.

Brandi feels herself getting wet. Her cunt is oozing fluids as she thinks of the boy she is about to see very soon.

I really have to control my lust, she tells herself mentally.

Laura hums along to the songs on radio and taps the steering wheel with her index fingers absent-mindedly. She is fantasizing about the two waiters and imagining one of them banging her cunt while another slams into her hot ass.

"Could you pull over? I want to put a butt plug in," Brandi suddenly says. Laura rolls her eyes but pulls over for her best friend anyways. Brandi quickly lowers her skirt, showing that she isn't wearing any panties. She pulls her pink buttplug out of her handbag, lubes it and her asshole up, and slides the toy up into her wide ass. "Thanks, Laura."

"Should've put in in before leaving," Laura grumbles.

Twenty minutes later, they arrive at Laura's house. Laura parks the car and she and Brandi heads up to the front door. She uses her key and they enter the cozy little house together.

Jeff is sitting on the couch, reading. Seeing him makes Brandi's pussy throb and the middle aged woman nearly has a hands free orgasm.

"Hey, honey," Laura greets her son.

"Hi, mom."

"I'll be back," says Laura as she heads for the bathroom.

Perfect, Brandi thinks.

She walks over to the couch and sits down next to her best friend's young son. "What are you reading?" she asks the university student.

Jeff feels like his heart stopped beating. He turns to face his mom's beautiful friend.

"Oh, um, just a textbook," he stutters.

"Hmmm, I see." Brandi then asks him "Do you know I have a butt plug inside me right now?"

The poor boy's eyes go wide and he nearly has a heart attack. "A w-what?"

"Butt plug. It's a sex toy. I stuck it in my ass before coming here." Then she gets up, turns around and lowers her skirt. The flared base of the toy is visible between her enormous cheeks.

Jeff could feel his dick hardening from the sight of the cougar's large ass.

"Kiss it," she tells him, tapping the base of her butt plug. He gulps. Then Jeff gathers his courage, buries his face between her asscheeks and kisses the base of the toy. "Now kiss my ass too," she instructs.

He kisses her thick asscheeks one at a time and she puts her skirt back on.

"Did you like doing that?"

"Yes, Ms. Thompson."

"Drop the 'Ms. Thompson. You can call me Mommy from now on," his mom's very hot best friend tells him. "I've got plenty of fun things we can do together. Would you like to date me?"

"Y Y Yes, mommy," Jeff says, blushing.

"Good boy." She ruffles his hair and then kisses him on his forehead. "I'll call you later. Don't tell your mom that we're dating though. She might not take it very well."

They look into each other's eyes and Jeff is about to say something. But then his mom returns from the bathroom.

Fortunately, Laura doesn't notice the way her friend is staring at Jeff and Jeff is staring back. "Wanna play that game of foosball now?" she asks Brandi.

"You're on."

The two middle aged woman then play foosball while Jeff goes to his room to study. He couldn't concentrate though.

His mind drifts to Brandi and how she just asked him out. He is still in shock at how it happened. She, his mom's insanely hot friend, just asked him out on a date. And he said yes! Only now does he realize what he did. Oh, his mom will be pissed when she finds out.

But he is just so lonely and Brandi is just so sexy, he decides to not think of the consequences. He'll go ahead with the date and see where it leads to.

He has secretly fantasized about his mother's beautiful best friend before and now they will go on a date. Jeff doesn't exactly when but he is already very excited for it. Kissing her massive, heart-shaped behind got his cock throbbing, dripping with pre-cum.

Brandi leaves an hour later, giving him a subtle wink, licking her lips in a way that nearly makes him cum in his pants. Jeff waves at her as she heads outside to catch a taxi, swaying her round ass, and then rushes back to his bedroom.

He finds a bikini picture of Brandi on Instagram, grabs a bottle of lube and starts jerking off to her. He wanks to the beautiful older woman, whole body shaking with pleasure. Four minutes later, he grunts and shoots a few ropes of cum straight into the air.

Jeff exhales, chest heaving, resting a bit before cleaning up. He wipes the sticky semen from his own body and puts away his phone and lubricant. It was a very good orgasm and his legs are still trembling.

.......

A day later, Brandi gives her friend's son a call. She is sitting at home on her bed and in her bathrobe, sipping some champagne. The beautiful woman has had a tiring day at the hospital and knows she will feel much better after talking to the boy. She smiles to herself as she waits for him to pick up. Her free hand moves down to caress her hairy cunt, playing with herself idly. She slides a couple of fingers inside her own warm box and finger fucks herself, thinking of Jeff. How good his face would look buried between her legs, drenched in her dirty juices...

He picks up.

"Hey, mommy," piped up the familiar voice. Hearing his voice makes her hot cunt throb with desire. He timidly says "Are you calling about our date?"

"Yup. But first, guess what I'm doing right now."

Silence for a few seconds. Then Jeff says "Are you watching a movie right now?"

"Nope," she says. "I'm finger-banging my tight pussy, baby," Brandi tells him as she slides her digits into the warm tunnel. Her love canal constricts around her own fingers as she goes on masturbating while talking to Jeff on the phone.

"Mommy!" the boy gasps. Then he tells her "Hearing that got my dick so hard. I'm touching myself right now."

Brandi smirks. She goes on "That sounds good. I want you to jerk off and think about me fingering myself. I bet it would feel much better if you're here, licking me down there. I really can't wait to feel your lips and tongue on my pussy and ass." Her lewd words are stirring some feelings down in Jeff's groin.

Jeff moans as he pumps his cock. The sound of his moaning fills her with even more lust and she grows wetter and wetter. Her thumb rubs her very sensitive clit, now engorged, swollen with blood.

He hesitates then tells her "I'd love to eat you out, mommy. Your pussy and ass must taste really good."

"Oh, they do. All my previous lovers really enjoyed eating my cunt and licking my asshole." Unbeknownst to the boy, she is lying. All of her past guys only cared about fucking her and using her holes for their pleasure. None ever wanted to give her head, but she has no reason to tell Jeff that.

Jeff listens over the phone as Brandi thrusts her fingers into her pussy and pull out before spearing her cunt again. The woman says "Can you hear the sound of me pumping my hand in and out of her pussy, baby boy? I'm about to squirt all over the place now."

Her friend's only child is quite for a few moments. Then he tells her "Imagine me kneeling in front of you, sucking your cunt and drinking your juices. I'd look so dirty covered in your pussy fluids, mommy." He slides his fist up and down, squeezing his pole and stroking his cock. "Thinking about your juices all over me got me on edge. I'm about to cum soon."

His words push her over the edge. She nearly drops her phone as she shrieks and climaxes, her cunt spasming around her fingers and gushing juices all over her hand and bedsheets. It is a violent orgasm and her entire body shakes all over.

A few moments later, she heard the boy grunting as he too orgasms. He cums hard, panting. Then Jeff tells her "That was intense."

"Tell me about it."

"So, about that date..."

"Oh, yes. Right. Our date," Brandi mumbles. "Would you like to have dinner with me tonight? I'll pick you up and we can tell your mom I'm taking you to help me look at a new car. She knows I've been thinking of buying a new car for a while now."

Jeff goes quiet for a while. "Sure," he says to her over the phone.

"Great. I'll see you at 5."

Hanging up the call, Jeff wipes away his semen. He's heard of phone sex but never tried it before. Actually, he never had any sort of sexual experiences until Brandi made her move on him.

The boy then looks through his closet for a good shirt to wear when going out with Brandi. Then he realizes his mom will get suspicious if he changes clothes before leaving with her friend.

What he is wearing right now, a T-shirt and baggy trousers, will have to do.

He sits down on his chair again before getting back up, pacing around the room anxiously. Jeff has never been this nervous before. Even when he was submitting university applications, he kept his cool. But right now the boy is panicking. He really wants this to go well. The way she has so much control over him is awesome but also scares him a little, as he realizes how little he can do about it.

The boy studies and watches some TV to kill time, waiting for the afternoon to arrive. He really wants it to come a bit sooner so he could see Brandi again. The black haired woman got him really excited and his heart is racing. He feels himself wanting to be in the same room with her more and more.

Eventually the time comes. He shaves carefully, making sure that he has no stubble left. Jeff really wants to look his best for the date.

When Brandi knocks, he opens the door with a cute smile. His tall mom frowns curiously, wondering why her son is so excited to see the blonde. He chastises himself for not hiding how happy he is and hopes that she would not press the issue.

"You know how I've wanted to get a new BMW for sometime now?" Brandi asks Laura. Laura nods. "Well, I want to take Jeff to the dealership and get his opinion on some of the new models. Would you mind?"

"Not at all."

"Thanks. I'll drop him off back here," Brandi says and she and Jeff leave the house together.

Brandi takes a sip of coffee before she starts the engine. Jeff reclines in the comfortable leather seat as his older date drives. He inhales the scent of the cappuccino and also Brandi's perfume as she focuses on the road ahead of them.

Jeff loves being next to her and he is grinning broadly when she asks "Why are you smiling like that?"

"Because I'm happier than I have ever been," the boy answers. "I'm on a date with a beautiful woman I've had a crush on for a long time now," he tells her with a slight blush.

Hearing this makes her smile. She brakes at a red light intersection and turns to face him. "I'm glad to hear that now, honey. You're an amazing boy and I promise I'll show you a good time," says the gorgeous middle aged woman.

Ten minutes later they are at the mall. Brandi parks her luxurious car and leads her love inside. She makes him help her pick a coat then gets an evil idea.

"Can you help me choose underwear?" she asks, leading the boy straight to the lingerie stores. He blushes but nods.

The attendant is surprised to see Brandi taking a much younger man into the changing room with her and frowns, but doesn't say anything. After all, Brandi is a valuable customer who has spent a lot of money here over the past several years.

Once inside, Brandi begins undressing in front of him. She gives him a smile as she takes off her top and skirt, and removes her underwear. Soon she is naked in front of him. The sight of her nude body gets him very hard as Jeff looks at her enormous breasts and firm abs. She turns around to show him her round ass and he nearly cums in his pants, even though he's already seen her booty before.

Brandi then turns back around with a chuckle. "Honey, I'll give a blowjob later but right now I need you to help me choose some new bras and panties."

She puts her choices on one at a time, asking him for his opinion. He is able to stop himself from stuttering and give her his two cents on each pieces of sexy underwear.

Finally, she picks a few of them and goes to pay at the cashier.

By that time, Jeff's cock is throbbing and she is smiling, knowing fully well how turned on he is for her. She has every intention of taking advantage of his boner later, but right now Brandi is hungry. Very hungry.

The two go to an Italian restaurant, quickly picking a table in the corner. What they don't expect is to see a girl Jeff recognizes.

"Jeff?" Said boy turns around right after sitting down and gasps. Sitting just one table away is Amber, a pretty cheerleader he had a crush on back in high school. She is with her friend Eva, someone he also went to school with.

"Oh, um, hi," he mutters awkwardly.

"Is that your mom?" Amber asks.

"No, she's my date," answers Jeff.

Both Amber and Eva look surprised by this, which is understandable given that Brandi is old enough to be his mom. Older than his mom, in fact, by a couple of years.

Amber then says "I didn't know you're a whore, Jeff."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Well, she's paying you to date her, isn't she?" remarks his former crush. "I can't think of any other reason that a cute guy like you would be dating this much older hag."

Jeff flushes. "She is more beautiful than you are and way more intelligent, for starters," he tells her, shocking both himself and Amber by his words. Back in high school he would have kissed the soles of her shoes just for a smile from the girl, but not anymore. Now he has Brandi, who looks very happy about the way he is standing up for her.

"Thanks, darling," she says to him, then faces the younger woman. "You heard him, sweetie? Why don't you go back to eating with your friend now? I'd like to talk to my date and enjoy my time with him, and you are ruining it."

RonnieF24
RonnieF24
63 Followers
12