All Comments on 'Mom's Sexy Friend'

by RonnieF24

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PwaymanPwayman9 months ago

Good first effort ... story maybe needs to flow a bit better but keep writing and that will surely come.

tonydxxtonydxx9 months ago

The story was going reasonably well until you suddenly ended it. Not a word about how Laura reacted when they told her about the relationship. Was Jeff really happy just be a sex toy for years and years? There was scope for several more chapters in this story. To end it like you did was unsatisfactory.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Seduction? Sure, fine. Femdom? oh hell no. Eject, eject.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Use past tense, not present. Otherwise, good 1st effort - keep writing!

DquiotiDquioti9 months ago

Good story, every boy's dream. Writing style is engaging but she went from black hair to blonde in two sentences, seems like you got to a word count and stopped.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love this, mmmm, include bdsm, love when the lady slaps the guy's rod, aaaa

storyteller4u2storyteller4u29 months ago

It was a good read, some grammar issues that tripped up my reading making the words interrupt my reading like putting a turd in the grass that spoils the beauty of the lawn. The story was just picking up speed when they finally got to the sex part but then... 5 short sentences and it was over. Now I know how women feel when a guy gets off and gets away as soon as possible. The story should have had a logical climax, the kind of loving and aftercare good sex not only requires but deserves, especially for two people who have had crushes on each other for years YEARS! and they finally can be together with his mother away for several days. This story should be part 1 with parts 2 through several lined up to make Briana and Jeff the hot couple that everyone wants to know, his mother finding out, perhaps with a twist in the story nobody expected making it perfectly fine for her best friend to marry her son, etc. Good start and hope it gets a rewrite to make it better :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous