Mom's Son Always Comes First

Story Info
A mom's son returns home at a difficult time in her life.
7.2k words
4.55
63.5k
125

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michaelg1
michaelg1
150 Followers

So, there I was sat on the porch waiting for the landlord to come and collect the rent. It was a warm day in early summer and the sunlight was fluttering through the leaves of the trees to the side of the house. I could see the driveway curving towards the main road which was concealed by a slight rise in the ground. This helped to protect the privacy of our property. I say our property, but I live alone.

I've lived alone since my daughter Susie got married and moved in with her husband. That must be about five years ago now when she married Judge Parkin's son Thomas, and moved up to their big house on the other side of town. My son Kurt has been in the army for longer than I can remember, so it's just me here most of the time. They are both good kids who love their mom, but Kurt is overseas, and Susie doesn't come over much.

I suppose I ought to say that Judge Parkin and his family didn't approve of the marriage. I guess that a single mom with two children living in a rented house in the country wasn't what they wanted as a mother-in-law for their son. Particularly as I rarely had a steady job, but Susie is a beauty, blond hair and blue eyes and a firm young body. Thomas couldn't resist her. At the wedding I saw the judge himself giving her more than one long approving stare.

So, I live alone, but that hasn't always been the case. I was happily married until an explosion on a Gulf oil rig took away my husband. I'd married young at sixteen. I had to as I was pregnant with Kurt at the time. We lived on the coast, a happy family with Kurt and then Susie born a year later. After I lost my husband, we had to give up our apartment and move away to find cheaper accommodation, so after several moves, we ended up here deep in the country.

I'm still young, not yet forty. I'm lucky I guess that even after having two kids I'm considered attractive. That's one of the reasons I had to give up working in Alice's Bar because the men kept coming on to me. I suppose a single woman of my age has got to be a target for randy men full of beer. Yes, I have to dye my hair blond now, but my boobs are real. I was blessed with big boobs since I was a kid and they got even bigger when I was pregnant and stayed that way. And they are still firm. Without a bra my nipples would easily push through any tee shirt.

So here I am sitting on a chair on the porch of my house waiting for the owner to come and collect the rent. The landlord, Mr McFarlane, knows that I struggle to pay. It's not a lot out here in the country but getting it isn't easy. After I left Alice's bar, I was able to get work in the general store; but recently with these hard times, my hours have been cut and I don't make as much as I used to. Fortunately, Susie managed to get fifty dollars off Thomas and so I have the full amount for this month.

A cloud of dust indicated a car had turned up my driveway. It was Mr McFarlane's car. It drove up slowly and parked in front of my house. Mr McFarlane emerged panting. He was overweight with a large belly which his shirt struggled to cover.

Perspiration was dripping from his forehead as he said, '' Afternoon Kate and how are you on this fine sunny day.''

''Very well Mr McFarlane, just sitting here enjoying the sunshine and waiting for you.''

I could see him eyeing my breasts, 'Well, here I am and glad to see you.'' He paused, then looking straight at me said,''Have you got the money?''

''I have.'' I took it out my purse and handed it to him, ''You can count it, it's all there.''

Mr McFarlane looked at the notes and then back at me, ''No, I don't need to do that. I trust you.''

Then he was silent for a while, until looking into my eyes he said, ''Have you thought about the monthly discount I offered? All you've got to do is let me stay a bit.''

''I don't think Mrs McFarlane would like that.''

Mr McFarlane came right up to where I was sitting and said, ''She's not here and she won't know.''

I stood up. I was taller than Mr McFarlane who was only slightly higher than my breasts. I looked down on him,''No, I do not want any discount.''

We were now very close. I could see he was excited; his eyes were wide and he was breathing hard, ''Kate, all you got to do is go inside, pull your panties down and lie on the bed and I'll do the rest.''

I slapped his face, but not too hard.

Mr McFarlane smoothed his cheek with his hand and turned towards his car. As he opened the door he said, ''Well OK Kate, have it your way. But the offers there. Only trying to help.''

He got into his car, turned the engine on and was off. I stood there long after the cloud of dust had dispersed.

* * * * *

I worked at the store Monday to Wednesday the following week. Our town was a pleasant little place. Everyone knew everyone from sheriff to fireman. Most people got along although there were more stresses and strains now that the local lumber yard had closed. It had been a big employer. Some people had had to move away, others stayed on and chased what casual jobs were available.

The store owner, Mr Richards, was an honest straightforward sort of guy, he worked hard and made a pretty good living in a small town like ours. He was married with two young children and his hard work was to build a future for them.

His wife Marie was a decent woman, never looked at another man and loved her children. She was an innocent sort of girl. About three o'clock we were having a coffee break while the shop was quiet before the school moms arrived after picking up their kids.

We had been talking about nothing much in particular when Marie put down her cup, looked me in the eyes and said, ''Kate, when you were married did your husband ask you to do anything unusual?''

I didn't have a clue what she was talking about. Did she mean cooking something unusual? Marie saw my puzzled expression and continued, ''I mean when you were together,'' she said blushing slightly, ''together in bed.''

I smiled, ''Oh I see, you mean did he ask me to do anything unusual. Well, it depends on what you mean by 'unusual'. If you both agree to something, it's fine and it's not unusual.''

''Well, I'm not sure because it seems unusual to me,''she replied.

''Marie, I think it would be better if you came straight out with it. I'm OK with you asking me about sex, I really am.''

Marie went bright red, looked down at a distant spot on the floor and said, ''I guess you're right. But I don't want you to not like Dean because he asked me.''

''I'm not going to think any less of Mr Richards if you tell me.''

I couldn't conceive that the Richards would do anything really perverted. Just couldn't happen.

''That's a promise.''

''Yes, a promise.''

''OK then. I'm going to tell you.''

''OK, go ahead.''

''OK.''

''Well, you need to tell me then.''

''OK I will.'' Marie drew a deep breath and said, ''Dean wants to put his dick in my mouth.''

I was a little surprised but managed not to laugh. Marie was looking very serious.

''We have been married a long time, we have two children and we have always been a normal couple. Never done anything weird.''

I tried to reassure her and smiled as I said, ''It's not weird if you both want to do it.''

''Dean is normally happy getting on top of me, and you know, just doing it. He's never asked for anything like this before.''

''OK, so what did you say?''

''I said are you sure that that is what you want, as it sounds a bit weird.''

''What did he say?''

''He got cross and stormed out the bedroom. He slept in the spare room that night.''

''I see. Look Marie if you're happy with it, then do it.''

''Have you ever done it?''

''Yes, I have.''

''What's it like?''

''It's fine, but you need to be happy doing it.''

''Well, I'm happy if Dean's happy.''

''That's all right then. Give it a try, I'm sure it will be fine.''

''Ok, but,'' Marie looked down at the floor, again obviously embarrassed, ''what do you actually do when it's in your mouth?''

''Now Marie, I am going to be straight with you right. I am going to be a clear as I can, so don't be embarrassed.''

She needed to know how to avoid a disaster.

''There are lots of things you can do, you can work through them with Dean; but I'll tell you the best way to start.''

Marie stared at me with a serious expression, as though I was her teacher giving her exam prep'. I continued, ''You take it in your mouth, roll your tongue around the head; and while you do that you jerk his dick. Just as though you were giving him a hand job, but with your mouth round the end. He'll like that, believe me.''

Marie was listening hard.

''Also, Marie you've got to realise that he's going to cum. You need to decide how you're going to deal with that. Some girls swallow others keep it in their mouths and then spit it out after.''

''What did you do?''

''I always swallowed. It can get a bit messy, but while he's cumming you must keep your mouth around the end. He'll love it.''

''I'll do my best. Our next time isn't until Saturday night, and I'll try it then.''

''That's my girl. Everything will be fine.''

''How often did you....''Marie didn't get to end her sentence as Dean's voice boomed out from the front of the shop, ''Can you both get back in here. We've got customers. Hurry please.''

We looked at each other, but I was sure he couldn't have heard us. Marie mouthed a ''Thank you'' and we went through to the shop.

It was busy for the next hour and a half. After that Marie went to pick her kids up from her mom's and we were about to close. Then the door of the store dinged and in came Mr McFarlane. Mr Richards was out the back, there were just the two of us in the store front.

I looked at Mr McFarlane. He wasn't smiling and he spoke in a robotic fashion as though he had just memorised his lines, ''Good evening Mrs Parker I've just come round to tell you that I'm putting your rent up. It'll be another hundred dollars a month. It will start next month. If you can't pay, let me know as there are others interested in the property who will pay.''

This was like a blow from hell. I tried to conceal my emotion but hesitantly said, ''

''That's a big increase I'll have to think about it.''

''You need to let me know by the end of the month. You know my number,'' he curtly replied. And with that he turned and was gone.

I stared after him as the shop door closed. I had no more money. I had no idea what I was going to do.

I drove home in a daze. As I turned into my drive, I noticed that there was something in the mailbox. I took a letter out and drove back to the house. I threw the brown envelop onto the table, another bill I supposed. I put my head in my hands and cried.

How could I raise more money? Or should I take up McFarlane's offer of discount? Did it really matter so much, it would all be over in a few minutes? I needed a drink. I opened the whisky bottle I kept for special occasions and poured myself a glass. I drank it down in one go. No way. No way. I would not let that man fuck me.

I reached for the bottle, then I noticed the envelop. I leaned forward and picked it up. There was a military stamp on it. The 101st Airborne, that was Kurt's regiment. With trembling hands, I opened it. It was from Kurt. Kurt was coming home. Kurt was coming home. I dropped the letter on the floor. My darling boy was coming home. Nothing else mattered.

* * * * *

And Kurt did come home. I met him at the bus station. Instantly recognisable. Six foot plus, lean and fit, still in combats. Dark hair beginning to grow out of his military cut. He had his father's high cheekbones and dark eyes. A good-looking young man who would make any mother proud and he was my son.

I'd hardly got out of my truck when he was gripping me in his arms, lifting me off the ground. I could feel his strength.

''Mom, you are still as beautiful as ever.'' He was laughing as he continued to pull me close.

I was laughing too, although I couldn't hold back the tears as I said, ''Kurt you are home, you really are home.''

''Sure am Mom, I'm back.''

He threw his kit bag into the back of the truck and got in.

We were off home.

* * * * *

We spent the rest of the day talking round the table as Kurt outlined the events leading up to his return. Kurt had completed seven of his eight years in the army. He had carried out most of his army career on active service reaching the rank of sergeant. He had been in all the major theatres of war and in several places he didn't want to talk about.

His last tour in Afghanistan almost killed him. He won his medal rescuing a wounded friend under fire; unfortunately, as they neared safety a Taliban grenade went off behind him. This killed his friend but miraculously Kurt was simply concussed, the body of his friend absorbed most of the blast and shrapnel.

The physical wounds were slight, but the mental ones weren't. Kurt had been allowed an early discharge because of his service to his country and here he was. Kurt needed time to build himself up and there was no better place to spend time than with his mom.

It all started well with Kurt visiting his sister and hanging out in town. Although most his old friends had moved away a long time ago, there were still enough people he knew to share a beer with. Out of uniform he still looked the gorgeous son I loved. If it wasn't for the shadow of the rent rise, things were looking up. I was happy again.

It was about a week after he arrived that the problems started. It was about 2 AM in the morning and I could hear shouting. It was Kurt. I got out of bed, pulled on a robe and rushed to his room. His past had caught up with him. He was back in a firefight. I went to his bed and took him in my arms, his eyes were open, but he didn't seem to see me. He was shouting for his captain. I held him tight.

''Kurt. Kurt. It's OK. It's just a dream. Mom's here. It's all right. It's all right.''

And it was. In my arms he was all right. He calmed down, there was no more shouting. In his mom's arms he was fine. He could see me again.

''Sorry mom, sometimes the dreams are very real.''

''It's OK son. I'm always here for you.''

And so I was. To begin with it was happening every couple of days and then it went quiet. However, Saturday night Kurt started calling out again. It was a hot night and when I held Kurt in my arms, I could see the perspiration on his body. He was dripping wet. When he had calmed down, I went to get a towel and a sponge.

When I returned, he was asleep laying on his back with a muscular arm thrown back behind his head. I mopped his chest and dried it with the towel, before moving down to his lower body. When he was a child, I had done this often, and I pulled the sheet back unthinking.

Then I froze. Looking down I saw one of the biggest and most beautiful cocks I had ever seen. In that instance I had a vision of his father's penis, not as big but just as beautiful.

It was erect, standing out proudly from his body. It looked arrogant and defiant. It was almost as though it was challenging me.

''I dare you!'' I swear I heard those words coming from somewhere. So, I bent over and took his cock in my mouth.

* * * * *

As I sucked the head of Kurt's cock his eyes opened, and he looked down at me. I heard him whisper, '' No mom, stop.'' But I didn't stop, my boy deserved release, all he'd been through needed to be put right, and I would put it right. I started to flick my tongue on the sensitive spot where the glans joined the shaft, no man could resist that and nor could Kurt. He leaned back and pushed his cock up. I gripped it hard and continued to swirl my tongue around the glans before teasing the tiny hole at the top with the tip of my tongue.

I could feel Kurt's cock trembling. If it got much harder it would burst, so I swallowed the glans as deep as I could and started to jerk the shaft. Soon Kurt's whole body was shaking, and I jerked his cock as fast as I could with one hand while gently squeezing his balls with the other.

Then he came. A huge jet of cum hit the back of my throat. Then another. Then another. Desperately I tried to swallow while keeping his cock in my mouth, but soon cum was dribbling out, down onto his body. I didn't let go until his cock stopped spurting.

Kurt's body was no longer trembling. His breathing steadied and his eyes remained closed. I got up and went to the bathroom and rinsed the remaining cum from my mouth. Then I returned to Kurt.

He was lying naked on the bed, his huge cock limp across his stomach. A tiny drop of cum was oozing from its tip. He was sleeping, breathing steadily and softly. I slipped out of my robe and slid naked alongside him.

I gently gripped his cock in my hand and in a few seconds it was full and erect, rock hard in my grasp. I swung my leg over him and straddled his body. I held his rigid shaft tight as I positioned my pussy above it.

It had been a long time since I had had a cock up my pussy. No, I had not been celibate since my husband died. There were times when I'd had too much to drink and had succumbed to the need for cock. I'd always regretted it afterwards, but at the time the urge I felt could only be satisfied by a hard dick. These had been one offs usually in the back of a truck owned by one of the boozers at Alice's. Nothing regular. But this was my son's cock. He needed help. He needed to be cured of the demons that haunted him, and I would do that. Slowly I lowered my open pussy over the rigid head of his swollen cock.

Oh my it was big. Even though I was soaking wet, I struggled to get it in. The weight of my body helped as I pushed down. It wasn't easy and it hurt but I sank down low enough to get the glans in. Then I took a deep breath and pushed down further and the rest of Kurt's cock followed sliding deep within me.

I paused fully impaled on Kurt's huge cock. Beneath me Kurt lay prostrate, his eyes closed and his breathing soft and gentle. I could feel the head of his cock nestling against the mouth of my womb. It couldn't go any further. My pussy was alive with sensuality, the pain had gone and a tingling vibrated around the walls of my cunt bunching above its entrance.

I eased myself up almost releasing his cock from my body; but before the glans slurped out I pressed myself down again, hard upon it. Then I was off on the ride of my life. Up and down. Up and down. The pleasure was intense, it was building in waves. Up and down. Up and down. I wanted to hold my orgasm back, I wanted to keep going for Kurt. But I couldn't stop it.

My whole body started to vibrate. I felt my cunt twitching as the pleasure built and then it overwhelmed me. I couldn't hold it in. I screamed and fell forward on Kurt's body, crushing his head with my tits. I was convulsing in ecstasy, my body twitching uncontrollably as one orgasm followed another, then another.

I felt Kurt's strong arms around me, holding me in place, impaled upon his rock-hard cock.

I was panting hard. I tried to say something but I couldn't form the words. Then I felt Kurt's arms lift me from his body as he laid me alongside him.

* * * * *

I don't know how long I dozed, but when I woke up Kurt was still alongside me. He smiled at me and put a comforting arm around my shoulders. His voice was soft and gentle as he said, ''Thank you mom, you're so good to me. You always have been good to me and you still are.''

I smiled at Kurt. So young, strong and handsome. I was proud of my boy.

Kurt moved down and gently kissed me.

''Mom thank you so much, you make me feel so much better.''

My voice was soft, almost a whisper as I said, ''That's what I am here for, you know that.''

''I know that mom. I know that,'' then Kurt paused and for the first time he looked serious, ''but are you all right doing this? I mean you are giving so much. I shouldn't expect you to do this for me.''

michaelg1
michaelg1
150 Followers
12