Mom's Son Always Comes First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michaelg1
michaelg1
151 Followers

I looked him straight in the eye, and said, ''Kurt, I'll do anything to make you better. If this helps, I'm happy to do it.''

Kurt kissed me once more.

''Mom, it helps so much. I didn't think it was possible. It helps so much. I never thought I would make love again. Never enjoy it so much,' he paused, then continued, ''but if you don't really want to, I understand.''

''I want to!'' I almost shouted it out,''I want to.'' I sat up my large breasts swinging from side to side.

Kurt gently held my arms, ''Mom, I love you. I'll always want you.''

I stared at him. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I found it hard to speak but I managed a whispered, ''Kurt, I love you so much too. You know that.''

He didn't say anything, he simply pushed me gently down on the bed and reached between my legs. My pussy was still wet, I could feel my juices mixed with Kurt's cum oozing out of me. He parted my legs and moved between them. I felt his huge cock nudge the entrance to my cunt and then with one long, slow thrust his cock filled me again. This was his turn, and my goodness he gave it to me.

In a second he was pounding me as hard as his young body could and I felt so proud of him. He had gone through so much, but now he was fucking like there was no tomorrow. He was giving me a fuck we could both be proud of. I gripped the side of the bed, trying to steady my body so that he could fuck without fear of pushing me off the bed.

How long he kept this up I couldn't say. It was hard. It was brutal, but I loved it. So powerful, so relentless. Then with a sudden jerk of his body, Kurt shot a huge load within me. I could feel the spurt hit the mouth of my womb, hot and powerful. Then another thrust which almost pushed me off the bed. And then a final thrust which did push me off the bed. Leaving most of my body on the floor but my legs sticking up wide apart exposing my pussy.

I saw Kurt looking down at me, then he leant forward and kissed my open cunt. I looked up and met his gaze. He smiled and said, ''Thank you mom, thank you.''

* * * * *

The next morning I was up early. I had a shower and a reality check. All was well with Kurt. He was still sleeping in his room. But the thought of McFarlane's new demands threatened everything. If I couldn't raise the money, we would be homeless, and how would that affect Kurt? We were making real progress, but we would lose everything if I couldn't raise the money.

I found the file I kept my bills and receipts in and soon had them spread out on the table in front of me. I opened my notebook with the amounts I had been paid working in the store over the last couple of months. It didn't take long to work out that even if I took on more work, say at Alice's Bar in the evenings, I still couldn't make enough to cover the increase in rent.

What was I going to do? I sensed someone behind me and I trembled as two powerful arms encircled my waist.

''Good morning, Mom.'' Kurt kissed me softly behind my ear. I went to turn around, but Kurt gently held me in place. His hands began to unbuckle the belt of my jeans. Then pulled them and my panties down over my butt. With one final tug they were around my ankles.

A hand reached between my legs and started to gently massage my clit. Then fingers started to probe and explore my pussy, stirring the juices inside.

In an instant Kurt pushed me forward across the table scattering the papers on it. Instinctively I stood on my tiptoes raising my naked ass and parting my legs, getting myself ready for the first powerful thrust which I knew would come. I couldn't get them very wide as my jeans and panties were still around my ankles, but I did what I could.

I couldn't see Kurt but I felt his cock already hard and potent nudging forward into the lips of my cunt. I gasped as first the head and then the shaft slid within me. My pussy was still wet from the night before and despite its size, I took Kurt's cock with ease.

It was clear that Kurt was going to need a lot of attention, but that was what I was here for. I would restore him to normality. When it came to sex his father needed a lot. When he returned from the oilrig, he would fuck me remorselessly for most of the first week he was back. Once he had settled in, he would fuck me each night and first thing in the morning. Kurt was his father's son.

Kurt started slow, but then built momentum. He was soon in a steady rhythm. In out. In out. I could hear him panting with each thrust of his cock. He was strong and he was healthy. I was there for him. I would always be there for him. In out. In out. He was now giving it to me hard.

An intense tingling surged through my cunt, spreading out through my nerve endings as Kurt pounded on. My whole body began to tense and I could feel my legs shaking. I could hear myself panting, almost animalistically. I heard a distant voice which I realised was my own, ''Give it to me Kurt......Give it to me......I need your cock. Give it to me.''

And Kurt gave it to me. No longer slowly but hard and deep. Hard and deep.

I felt the walls of my pussy tightening, clenching Kurt's cock as it thrust up inside me. I could feel the head of his cock bumping against the entrance to my womb. His thrusts seemed to merge into one endless almost mechanical motion. Then the sensations burst, flooding my whole body with a trembling sensitivity. I was cumming again, and again, and again. I collapsed sprawling onto the table, exhausted and satiated with pleasure.

Kurt stopped and said, ''Mom, mom. Are you all right?''

I raised myself off the tabletop.

''I'm fine. I'm fine. It's just that you give me so much pleasure, and it's been a long time,'' I said turning my head and smiling at him. He looked genuinely concerned so I reassured him, ''Kurt, I'm good. Now carry on, I want you to cum.''

He still looked worried.

''Go ahead. I want you to finish,'' I reached behind and pulled the cheeks of my ass apart exposing my asshole, ''Use this one if you want to.''

It always worked with his father, one look and he would fill it. I tried to relax my ass muscles. Kurt was much bigger than his father and it wouldn't be an easy fit. I felt Kurt shift his position steadying himself. Then he lunged forwards sliding his whole cock right up me in one thrust. I let out a long ''oooh'' as it filled me completely.

It was a much tighter fit than in my pussy and Kurt must have felt the more intense sensual grip of my ass as he fucked me slowly and steadily. He was taking care not to go too fast as he obviously didn't want to hurt me; but as his pleasure built, he began to push harder and harder. His last few thrusts were rough and deep. But who could blame him. I certainly wasn't going to. He needed this badly and he could have as much as he wanted.

As he shot his final load, he jerked forward almost falling on me. Then he gently removed his cock. I could feel the cum oozing out of me. Some dripped onto my leg. I turned around and pulled my panties and jeans up.

''Kurt go and get showered. I'll make some coffee.''

* * * * *

Later I showered and when I returned to the sitting room Kurt was at the table looking through my papers.

I tried to sound calm and disinterested, ''You don't need to bother with that, it's just housekeeping.''

Kurt looked serious, ''Is everything all right mom? You're not having problems.''

I smiled and laughed, ''No, of course not. Everything's fine.''

But Kurt knew it wasn't.

I tried to laugh and change the subject, but Kurt's penetrating gaze went right through me, ''Just tell me mom, just tell me.''

And so I did.

* * * * *

I couldn't stop myself crying as I told Kurt all that had happened with Mr McFarlane. McFarlane had spoiled everything. He had ruined everything. All the progress made with Kurt would be gone if we were evicted. Kurt had been transformed in the last couple of days and being homeless would wreck that.

One thing I didn't tell Kurt, was that I was beginning to think that the best thing to do was to let McFarlane have his way. This was the answer which was nagging me. If I let McFarlane fuck me the problem would go away. Would it be so bad? A few minutes with McFarlane in me and it would be over. All I needed to do was to lay there and let him have his way. Open my legs and lay back. Probably no more than ten minutes at the most. Ten minutes. Is that so much to keep our home and help Kurt recover?

''I could make him disappear.''

I looked over at Kurt. He had a serious cold-eyed stare I hadn't seen before.

''Disappear?''

''McFarlane is a problem. Remove McFarlane and there isn't a problem.''

I realised the deadly significance of Kurt's words. Spoken so softly but with absolute intensity. A tremor ran down my back.

''No Kurt, that's not the way.''

Kurt stood up.

''Mom, no one would find him. He's a pervert, who cares?''

My legs trembled and I sat down almost collapsing back into the chair. Kurt was going to need a lot more help. We had made progress, but there was still a long way to go. I spoke softly, ''Kurt, darling, that's not the way. It's never the way.''

Kurt held my eyes, but he didn't say anything. I continued.

''Kurt, look at it as a military operation. It would fail. McFarlane might disappear but the cops would get you. It would be obvious who had done it. Sheriff Barker and McFarlane are close, the sheriff would know it was you and he would get you.''

''There would be no evidence,'' Kurt sounded harsh and clinical.

''That wouldn't matter, Barker would fit you up if he thought you did it, and he would. This is a small town; you know how it works. Promise me you won't do anything like that.''

Kurt continued to look at me, but his gaze had softened.

''Promise me.'' Still no response.

''Promise me Kurt.'' I sounded desperate because I was.

Kurt went over to the window and looked into the distance, ''All right Mom. Have it your way. I promise.''

I went over and stood behind him. Softly I said, ''Turn around Kurt.''

Kurt turned round. He looked down at me but didn't say anything. I dropped to my knees, unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly. I pulled his cock out. It was already swelling. I took it in my mouth and sucked hard. I opened wider as Kurt's cock hardened and fully filled my mouth.

I bobbed my mouth up and down his shaft and with one hand I gently gripped Kurt's balls. I needed to help my boy after the latest shock. He needed relief and I would give it to him. I removed my mouth and used my tongue to tickle the rim of his glans. I could hear Kurt panting. With both hands I pulled down his pants and completely removed them Then I pulled off his t-shirt, revealing his muscular chest. Kurt was now naked just as I liked him.

Grabbing his cock, I led him over to the sofa and gently pushed him down. His cock was hard and erect, twitching in anticipation. But I didn't suck it straight away, instead I licked my finger, parted his legs and inserted it up his anus. As Kurt gasped I wriggled it around until I found what I was looking for, his prostate. I began to massage it with the tip of my finger while Kurt's panting became one long moan.

Then I put my lips around the glands and swallowed as much cock as I could before pulling back to lick the head. With a finger up Kurt's ass, with my other hand I jerked his shaft as hard as I could.

Kurt's lower body was trembling, and I could feel his ass muscles tightening on my finger. He was ready all right. He was shaking and I just managed to get my mouth deep around his cock as the first spurt of cum hit the back of my throat. Then another. Then another. I couldn't swallow fast enough. Cum seeped out of my mouth flooding down all over Kurt's cock and balls. It was difficult but I managed to keep Kurt's cock in my mouth until he was completely drained.

Kurt was always a kind boy, when he young he would save up his pocket money to buy me small presents from the store. Now he was a man he hadn't changed. That's why he now laid me on the sofa, opened my legs and started to lick my clit. With each lick a wave of pleasure broke over me. As each wave broke it was more intense than the one before, until all the waves merged into one intense explosion of pleasure.

My whole body shook and I couldn't control my legs as they trembled and danced in ecstasy. My God it was intense. For a moment my orgasm drained the consciousness from my body, and I went completely limp. Everything was a blur until I felt Kurt's cock pressing on the entrance to my pussy.

Then he was in and fucking me like there was no tomorrow. In out. In out. On he fucked, then in an instant he withdrew his cock and sprayed cum all over my bouncing tits. He had so much cum. So much to give me. So much more to give me. I wouldn't let McFarlane take all this away. I couldn't abandon Kurt no matter what I had to do, my son would always come first.

* * * * *

So, there I was two days later sat on the porch waiting for McFarlane to come and collect the rent. It was a warm day and hotter than the last time he came. There was no wind, and everything was quiet. Nothing moved. The driveway still curved towards the main road. The rise in the ground still hid our house from anyone driving by. But I heard no car, saw no dust rising; and I sat waiting. It was like looking at a film set before the actors appeared.

I had dressed for the occasion. A tight-fitting top and no bra. My top was elasticated and pushed my breasts together making them seem even larger. The material rubbed against my nipples making them jut out, pointing through the material. I wore a short skirt and no panties. I could easily lift my skirt and reveal all.

I heard the sound of a car engine. Then dust began to rise from the direction of the road. It was McFarlane all right. His car came up the drive and stopped in front of the cabin. I didn't get up. I slightly parted my legs and my dress rose. I felt some warm air on my pussy.

McFarlane got out of the car. He had obviously dressed for the occasion. Chinos and an ironed check shirt. He nodded his head towards me.

''Hi Kate, good to see you. Thanks for calling me.

I didn't smile but returned a greeting.

McFarlane was looking around from left to right.

''Where's Kurt?''

''He's up at the Judge's visiting his sister,'' McFarlane was still looking about, ''don't worry he's up there for dinner. He won't be back until long after you're gone.''

McFarlane relaxed a little, and I could see him looking at my breasts. I parted my legs even further and I saw him look down between them. He was getting excited all right, his face was red and there was sweat on his brow.

I smiled and said, ''Why don't you come in, it's getting hot out here.''

McFarlane followed me in.

I crossed the living room and opened my bedroom door. I stopped before the bed and turned round.

''Now, Mr McFarlane I want to be crystal clear about this.''

''You can call me Pete.''

''OK Pete, I want things spelt out so there is no misunderstanding.''

''Go ahead.''

''If I let you fuck me you're going to cancel my increase and give me ten percent off my rent.''

''Sure.''

''Say it.''

McFarlane was getting more and more excited. He was breathing heavily and his eyes were fixed on my breasts. His voice sounded strained; he was almost panting in anticipation as he said, ''You are going to let me fuck you and I am not going to increase your rent. And I'm going to give you ten percent off your rent.''

''And if I don't it's a full hundred dollars more and no discount.''

''Yep.''

''And if I don't pay you're kicking me out.''

"'fraid so.''

''OK, well that's that then.''

He came towards me and reached out with his hands. I gently pushed him away and said, ''Just slow down. I'm going to go to the bathroom and then we can get to it. Why don't you take your clothes off and get on the bed. I'll be two minutes.''

McFarlane was stripping before I closed the bathroom door. Then I opened it slightly and could see him naked on the bed. He was slowly jerking his cock getting it hard and ready.

When Kurt came out of the bathroom McFarlane shot up as though struck by lightning. He was paralysed with fear as Kurt grabbed his arm and shouted,

''You fucking blackmailing pervert. I ought to kill you.''

Kurt dragged him off the bed and out of the bedroom. Pushing him forward Kurt opened the front door and hurled McFarlane outside. As he fell onto the porch he crashed through the bug screen breaking it off and tangling himself up in it.

He looked like something caught in a spider's web.

I threw McFarlane's clothes at him as Kurt continued, ''I have recorded everything you said in there. Blackmailing someone for sex can get you ten years in this state; and playing with yourself naked on the bed won't look very good when I put it on the internet will it. Be quite a talking point round the town won't it.''

McFarlane was struggling to get his clothes on.

''I hope Mrs McFarlane is very understanding.''

We watched as McFarlane pulled his clothes on. He looked stunned as he staggered towards his car.

Kurt jumped down and grabbed his arm before McFarlane got into the vehicle. He paused while his eyes drilled into McFarlane's face, then said, ''Now McFarlane this is what you are going to do. You are going to cancel your rent increase, give my mom discount and leave her alone. You go running off to your friend the sheriff or anyone else for that matter, you will get some well-deserved publicity.''

Kurt had McFarlane's full attention as he continued, ''And don't think you can sneak up here and get the evidence or shut us up. It's all going to a lawyer friend of mine. Anything strange happens to us and he'll make everything public. Oh, and he's ex special forces so he will pay you a visit as well.''

Kurt pushed McFarlane up against the car, then stepped back while McFarlane staggered into the driving seat.

The window was down on the driver's side. Kurt leaned in, ''And another thing, send someone up here to fix the bug screen, it's not working properly.''

michaelg1
michaelg1
151 Followers
12