Mom's Stamina Training Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

The next morning Sarah was able to start the day strong. She started her weekend work and she was off to the races. She was preparing a defense for a very important business man from New York, this particular case was going to be tough but this was going to be easy work for a savvy woman like Sarah.

Just as she was hitting flow state an image of Charlie popped into her conscience. The events from the previous night came rushing back to her, the thought of him never overcoming his problem and never having the confidence to stand up to Hayden was too much for Sarah. It was at this moment she knew these motherly feelings were not going to go away and she knew better than to try. She was a 39 year old confident woman and very aware when something needed to be taken care of, now her mind was set, she was going to confront her son about last night when he arrived home.

---

A few hours past before Sarah heard some ruckus at the front door, it was Charlie fumbling to get the door unlocked. Sarah sat up at the kitchen table and waited for him to come through the door.

"Hey Mom!" Charlie said, right when he noticed his mother sitting in the kitchen.

"Hey Charlie, where have you been all day?" Sarah said sharply.

"I was at Hayden's house, hanging out, why?" he said with a look of concern on his face.

"Just curious," she said quietly. There was a moment of silence before Sarah piped up again, "hey, Honey, can you sit down here for a second?" Charlie's mother said pointing at the chair across from her at the kitchen table.

"Um, okay, what's up?" Charlie said as he took a seat.

Sarah's heart was pounding, she had no idea how she was going to start this conversation and she really had no idea where it was going to go.

"Well, I don't want to bother you, Honey," she said with concern.

"Mom, I don't know what you're talking about but you can tell me anything" he said with some caution.

"Okay, I'll just come out with it, last night I heard some... interesting noises coming from the basement." Sarah said looking directly at her Son. His eyes quickly widened.

"I overheard you and your friends watching porn." she said abruptly

"Mom! I'm sorry!" Charlie nearly yelled before his Mom could finish her sentence.

Sarah quickly corrected herself, "No, Honey, I'm not mad about that at all. I know boys will be boys when comes to things like that." she smiled at her Son and that seemed to calm him down.

"It wasn't the porn that bothered me, it was something I overheard Hayden say to you." Sarah clarified.

"What? What did Hayden say to me?" he retorted.

"Well, he made fun of you and Benji for... ejaculating too quickly." she said with caution and concern in her eyes, she had no idea how he was going to handle this.

"Mom! What are you saying? Look, that is just guys being guys, don't worry about it!" he said with a tone of anger in his voice. "I'm not going to talk to you about this!" Charlie said sharply as he began to get up from the kitchen chair.

"Wait!" Sarah said noticing she was scaring him off. "Let me explain." she moved her hand to his shoulder and lightly pushed him back into the chair. She needed to say something to bring this back in her favor, "Sweetie, the reason I bring this up is because your dad struggled with the same problem."

Charlie looked puzzled, "What are you talking about, Mom?"

"I'm not trying to overstep your privacy but your father struggled with self confidence and self worth due to his premature ejaculation problem." Sarah said while reaching out to hold her son's hand.

Charlie quickly pulled his hand away, "So, not only is it awkward that my mom knows I'm a premature ejaculator but now you're telling me that my lack of self confidence is hereditary? Wow, thanks Mom." he said sharply.

"No!" Sarah retorted just as sharply. "Let me finish, please." Sarah said in order to calm things down. "I was able to help your dad overcome his problem, with lots of work, he ended up becoming a fantastic lover and his confidence soared the rest of his life." Sarah didn't know how to be more tactful with this conversation.

Charlie sighed, "Well, that was great for Dad, it truly was, that makes me happy, but unfortunately that doesn't help me."

Sarah looked down at the table as a moment of silence passed, "Charlie, what if I helped you with your problem?"

"What do you mean? This is not really something my Mother can help me with." he said.

"I think I could help you in a motherly way. I don't want to cross a line but I could give you some tips and tricks that can ensure you'll overcome your problem." she said with a smile.

Charlie was dumbfounded, he just stared at his hands resting on the table. He didn't want to admit it to his Mother yet, but the idea of not having his premature ejaculation problem was tempting him to hear more from his Mother. "Mom, I don't know what to say but I don't think I'm comfortable with this." he said still looking down at his hands.

Sarah realized she was losing his interest again, she didn't know what else to say, without too much thought she made another offer, "What if Benji joins us? He sounded like he had the same issue, would that make you comfortable? It would be less pressure on you." Sarah didn't have high hopes as she made the proposition but given how close he is with his friends it might just work.

Charlie's head lifted from the table to meet his Mom's eye line, to Sarah's surprise he seemed interested, she knew they were super good friends but she had no idea they were that close. "I don't know?" he said.

"It's totally up to you, Honey. I'm your Mother and I'd do anything to make your life better, because that's what you've done for me." Sarah was pulling out everything she could think of.

That's when Charlie said something she was not expecting, "Maybe... But only if Hayden can join too."

Sarah was taken back. She really didn't like Hayden after what she heard the other night but if it meant she could help her son she was willing to compromise. "Okay, I see no problem with that!" Sarah said brightly.

Charlie sat back and rubbed his chin, "I still don't fully understand what I'm agreeing to?" he said.

"Nothing too crazy, Honey, let's just say I'll use the same techniques I used to slowly help your father. The techniques are a bit intimate but I promise to be very respectful of you... and your friends." she couldn't believe she included Benji and Hayden with all of this.

Charlie was looking more comfortable with this idea, "I feel like I could regret this but I guess we can do it."

"You won't regret it at all, Sweetie, trust me." she said. Sarah got up and hugged her son, "thank you for trusting me. I promise to take care of you." she said looking directly in his eyes.

"Okay, so how is this going to work?" Charlie was curious.

"How about tomorrow night? You gather your friends and tell them I'm going to help you guys with confidence and self worth." Sarah said with a smile.

"Well, the good news is they are going to have no problem whatsoever with this idea. They both already have a huge crush on you." he said with a little chuckle. Sarah couldn't help but to laugh a little too, she had always noticed his friends taking glances at her body. Grown men couldn't help themselves from looking at her curves so she wasn't surprised when teens try to sneak a peek.

"Okay Honey it's settled, we will start the training tomorrow night." Sarah hugged her son again. "Well, I have to get back to work and finish up my prep for this case next week, I'll talk to you soon, Sweetie." Sarah said as she left the kitchen for her office. Charlie didn't notice but his mom was beaming with a smile at the idea of helping her precious son.

Charlie remained sitting at the kitchen table, he was beyond stunned. What did he just agree to? He was certainly concerned but also excited about the idea of Hayden not being able to make fun of him for premature ejaculation, and when the time comes he could actually be a good lover to a girl. His head was spinning so hard that he decided to go lay down for a little while before calling his friends.

---

After an hour nap, Charlie woke up and felt refreshed. The first thing he needed to do was call his friends and tell them what he just signed them up for. Charlie picked up his cell phone and started a three way call with his best friends. Benji and Hayden picked up at the same time.

"Hey Charlie" he heard both voices say at once. "Can you guys meet me at the arcade in thirty minutes? I have some news for you two." Charlie said in a cryptic tone.

"Why, what's going on?" Hayden asked, of course he wouldn't just agree to the request, it was against his nature.

"You're going to want to hear this, dude, just be there." Charlie said sharply.

"Okay, fine see you there." Hayden said as he hung up.

"See you in a bit!" Benji said as he closed out his time on the call.

Charlie wasted no time getting ready. He threw on his favorite sweater and coat and headed out the door in the direction of the arcade.

---

Charlie was the first to arrive at the three friend's favorite spot, "Bob's Famous Arcade" or as the boys called it "Bob's". Charlie sat down at their favorite booth and ordered a soda. Benji was the first to arrive.

"Hey buddy." Benji said as he sat down on the other side of the booth, "what's so important, huh?" he asked his friend.

"Let's wait for Hayden to get here." Charlie said.

Not long after Hayden walked in the door. He sat down next to Benji across from Charlie, "Alright, what the big deal?"

Charlie took a long breath, he had no idea how he was going to tell them the news, so he just started talking, "I don't really know how to tell you guys this and it's a little weird but..." Charlie was interrupted by the waitress before he could finish.

"Hey boys, didn't expect to see you three tonight." the waitress said playfully, "what can I get for you two?" she was looking at Benji and Hayden knowing she already got a coke for Charlie.

The waitress was Tiffany, she was blonde, beautiful and in her late 20s. The three friends had a crush on her for years, she was a mainstay in each of their spank banks. They had a long running bet the first one to fuck her would get $100 dollars from each of the losing friends, of course the only one that had a chance was Hayden due to his higher level of confidence and looks.

"I'm good, Thanks, Tiff!" Hayden said with a smile.

"I'm all set too!" Benji followed.

"Alright, let me know if I can do anything for you." the pretty blonde waitress smiled at the boys as she walked away.

"As I was saying." Charlie said attempting to get their attention back from the hot waitress. He decided to just come out with it, "my mom heard us watching porn last night." Charlie got some enjoyment out of watching his friend's mouths gape open.

"Don't worry, she isn't mad about that at all." he reassured them.

"Okay, well that is a relief, what's going on then?" Hayden questioned.

"The problem is you, Hayden. She happened to heard you make fun of me and Benji about our premature ejaculation problem." he said looking around the room to ensure the other patrons of Bob's weren't close enough to hear the conversation.

"Oh, shit." Hayden said, he actually felt a little embarrassed. "What the problem then? Does she want me to apologize or something? Because that would be awkward." Hayden said with a smirk.

"No, actually, this is the interesting part, she wants to help." Charlie intentionally left that part vague.

"What the fuck are you talking about, Charlie?" Benji said loudly.

"Yeah, dude, what the hell?" followed Hayden.

"She offered to help me and Benji with our premature ejaculation problem, by showing is some techniques, tips, and tricks." Charlie said that last part with quote signs over his head.

"Holy fuck!" Shouted Benji. "Goddammit, I knew your Mom was cool as fuck!"

"Wait, what?" said Hayden.

"I'll tell you exactly what she told me. Tomorrow night she is going to start training me and Benji to have more stamina, she thinks it will help our self confidence."

"Oh my God! Your mom is so hot!" Benji exclaimed.

"Hey, that is my mom you're talking about." Charlie said to Benji sharply.

"What? I'm just being honest." he retorted.

Hayden chimed in, "Well that is just great for you two. What about me?"

Charlie quite liked making Hayden sweat. "Don't worry dude, I only agreed if you could join and she allowed it."

Hayden tried to hold back a huge grin, "Dude, don't scare me like that and Benji is right, your mom is hot!" he said with a laugh.

"Alright, alright, laugh it up." Charlie wasn't going to let them bother him. "Here is the deal, meet at my house tomorrow night at 9pm and then I guess it will start."

Benji and Hayden fist bumped and simultaneously agreed.

Charlie knew all too well of the poor hygiene of Benji and for his mom's sake he thought he'd give him a reminder, "Benji, make sure you shower before coming over, everyone knows how you get." Charlie ribbed his friend.

"Yea, yea, yea. I know. I'll be clean, Asshole." Benji said laughing, all while knowing Charlie was just giving him a hard time.

"Alright, I have to get back to my place and finish my homework. I figured this news was worth telling you in person. I'll see you guys tomorrow night." Charlie slapped $5 on the table to pay for his drink and tip Tiff, he stoop up and headed out the door.

---

Sarah was hiding away in her office finishing up her weekend work. It was roughly two hours before the boys would show up and she was getting nervous about the arrangement she made with her son and his friends. Sarah hadn't heard much from her son all day so she figured she would give him a visit to his room.

Sarah approached her son's room and gently knocked on his door. Charlie opened up, "Hey Mom, how are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm good, Honey. I'm excited for later. You never told me, did your friends agree to the deal?" she asked.

"Was there ever any concern, Mom?" Charlie answered her with a question.

Sarah laughed. "Okay, then. I'll see you in a bit" Sarah said as she rubbed her son's shoulder.

Sarah walked back to her bedroom and Charlie shut his door. Charlie hid it well as he talked with his mother but he was extremely nervous and was having second thoughts about the agreement to this arrangement. He was pondering all day if he had made a mistake, he had no idea what his Mom had planned and it felt like he was walking into a trap. If he didn't already invite his friends he would have certainly backed out by now.

When Sarah got back to her bedroom she was also having feelings of regret. She was very nervous about what she started but knew deep down that it was for the betterment of her son. She was committed and it was time to start getting ready.

Sarah wanted to look sexy and strong for the first session. She knew it was important to gain the high ground of power right from the start. She didn't expect this to be hard considering she was dealing with three virgins. Sarah laid her outfit on the bed and sat down at her vanity to start putting her makeup on. She was going to look like a bonafide bombshell for the boys.

She was applying her makeup as she started to think about Hayden, she still hated the thought that she would have to pleasure her son's bully but she was considering it an opportunity to embarrass Hayden too. If he was going to make fun of her son she was going to ensure that Charlie had something to make fun of him too.

If Sarah was being honest with herself, she did think Hayden was quite attractive. As the boys grew up she started to notice his attractive face and body and before she knew what an asshole he was she did like to fantasize about having her way with the young man. But all that is ancient history now that he treated her son the way he did, she was now only focused on getting her revenge on him for the bullying.

---

It was now 9pm and Charlie received a text from Hayden "Hey, we are here." it read.

"Okay, just one second." Charlie sent back.

As Charlie left his room to let his friends in he checked his Mom's office but there was no sign of her. Charlie made his way to the front door and opened it, there was Benji and Hayden eagerly waiting to come inside from the cold. Once the boys were in the house the just stood there a bit awkwardly.

"What do we do?" said Benji to break the silence.

"I'm actually not sure. I've been a bit nervous and haven't really talked to my mom today." Charlie said.

"What's that." Hayden pointed at a piece of paper on the kitchen counter.

"I don't know?" Charlie said as he headed in the direction of the note. Charlie picked up the letter, it read, "Make your way downstairs boys, everything will be all setup." Charlie face look glazed over.

"What does it say?" Benji nearly shouted.

Charlie handed him the note.

Benji and Hayden quickly read the note for themselves, "I guess we go downstairs then." said Hayden.

Charlie led his two friends down to their familiar hang out spot, as they walked down the stairs they could smell candles burning. When the three boys had made it all the way down the stairs they all took in the scene that was laid out in front of them.

There were three chairs lined up facing perpendicular to the familiar couch the boys so often played video games on. Next to the three chairs was a side table with a stopwatch, a ruler, lube, and a notepad. There was another note sitting on the coffee table, Charlie quickly headed over and picked it up. He decided to read this one out loud, it read, "Benji, take a seat on the left chair, Hayden take a seat in the middle and Charlie you sit on the right. Make yourself comfortable boys, I'll be down shortly." Charlie set the letter back down.

"Okay, I guess we know what to do." Hayden said.

The three boys did as they were told, they took their assigned seat and simply waited. It was quiet for about two minutes before they heard the door open to the basement. Each boy sat up straight in their seat at the sound of the noise.

Sarah made her way to the bottom of the stairs, each boy with his head cranked to the right in order to see her. Sarah walked over and stood directly in front of the three boys. Each boy had their mouth wide open as they took in the sight of the beautiful woman.

Sarah was wearing a tight, white blouse with enough buttons undone to show off just a little cleavage. She was also wearing a form-fitting, black pencil skirt that hugged her ass in the most tempting way. She had her beautiful brunette hair pulled back into a high ponytail, with some hair hanging loose on each side of her face. She looked every bit of a sexy librarian from the movies.

"I see you boys are good at following directions, that's a good start." Sarah said with a smirk on her face. "I sincerely, thank you for coming, but I want to be clear about one thing before we start. This is about my Son, I want him to have confidence for life and as his friends I expect you to encourage him to do so." Sarah said looking in the direction of Hayden.

"Yes Sarah." Hayden and Benji said simultaneously.

"Good." she smiled. "I know I told you boys in the past that you could call me Sarah but during these session you'll refer to me as Ma'am, understood?"

"Yes Ma'am." the three boys said at once. Sarah smirked when she noticed Charlie responding to that demand as well.

"Very good." Sarah nodded. "Alright, I'll start by going over the rules of these sessions. First and foremost I want you boys to be comfortable, so don't be shy to tell me if things are going too far for you." Sarah wasn't concerned that the boys would have any issues with what she had planned.

"These training sessions are about gaining control over your inner most urges. It all starts with your mental preparation and belief in yourself, the physical aspect comes later." Sarah had the boys full attention at this point. "Tonight is about your baseline, we can't know how far you've gone without knowing where you started, right?"