Mom's Stamina Training Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah put her bra back on before facing the boys in their original position. "Great job boys, I think this was a first great session. Are you guys willing to continue the training?" Sarah asked knowing the answer.

"Hell yes!" each boy said simultaneously.

"Good. How about this time next week? That'll give you guys sometime to discuss tonight and think about how to improve before the real lessons start." Sarah said.

"Sounds good to us." Hayden spoke for the group.

Sarah was grabbing all of her belongings when she noticed Benji and Hayden were fully erect again, she didn't consider this a large surprise.

"Okay, boys see you next week." Sarah said on her way out, but she didn't leave without teasing Charlie's friends a little more. She walked over and grabbed Hayden's cock with her right and and Charlie's with her left, she gave them both a couple pumps and then flicked the tips, the difference in cock size made Sarah chuckle, "You boys will have to take care of those yourself now." Sarah said with a smirk. The milf had one more token of advice before leaving, "Don't forget boys, confidence starts with stamina!" she said as she headed up the stairs for the night.

Once Sarah was out of ear shot the boys jumped out of their chairs fully naked and started high fiving each other. "I can't believe this is happening." Benji exclaimed.

"Dude, your mom is officially the coolest Mom in all of history." Hayden said to Charlie.

"Yea, I guess she is." Charlie agreed with a smile on his face.

The three fully naked boys got up and sat on the couch they had just been pleasured on and talked about what just happened the rest of the night, and jerked off a couple more times too. They couldn't wait for next week and they had no idea what is waiting for them.

NEXT CHAPTER: Sarah starts official training with the boys and she has an unexpected challenge for them.