All Comments on 'Mom's Stamina Training Ch. 04'

by BlueJames

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
Bluebomber5Bluebomber5almost 3 years ago

I like the fact the cuckolding was just in Charlies head rather than real. It captures that most of the time that fears of some alpha super stud say more about how a person sees the worlds than it does about the world itself. Great chapter keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Was getting mixed signals there for a bit but i like the ending a lot. Please continue, there's a lot of potential for a great series here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! Keep it up! Less Hyden in the future and more Benji! :D

HC6991HC6991almost 3 years ago

Awesome story, loved it. I even enjoyed the 'dream' trope which can sometimes be irritating but you handled it well. Next chapter can't come soon enough!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cuck scene should have been much much shorter and more time devoted to son with mother and sister. Hayden is literally a prick as written by you. There is no reason why the other two would be friends with him.

csltcsltalmost 3 years ago

Great Series!

Excellent Ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sarah was a complete 180 in his dream

Klubot99Klubot99almost 3 years ago

Can’t wait for next part. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If you want to do a cuck story, try one with a mother and son cucking the father. That seems to be a big genre

ragnarok83ragnarok83almost 3 years ago

I disagree completely with many of the other commenters. I think this chapter is fucking great and I LOVE the character known as Hayden. This has what absolutely drawn me to this story and made it far less generic than most stories in this genre. I think of his as more cocky than a bully. I hope he gets his way and has both Sarah and Claire.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a complicated story you are weaving. Great. Keep it up.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 3 years ago

I hope you will continue with this story. I enjoy fantasy. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

that dream sequence tied into the narrative really well and was hot as fuck to boot excellent twist and keep it up. just make sure to stop mixing up everyone's names and fix the minor typos you keep making :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic! Keep going

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 3 years ago

Oh, so confusing at first, but all clear by the end. The mind tricks, hehe. I am looking forward to see what happens next.

Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree, I was totally confused when Claire was called Sarah, I couldn't figure out what was going on for a few minutes. I thought the story was great, I can't wait for the continuation. I appreciate all your work in writing this story, I could never do it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Boy you had me for a minute there , I couldn’t believe you would have Sarah Cuckold her son after all the time and effort she’d put into building him up (sic) , just to blow it ! Lol. That was entertainment , good job

NesticNesticalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Please continue. Had lots of fun .... Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ah ... dream sequence. LOL. At first I was, "WTF is happening" despite your warning.

Still wondering how Hayden would fare when fucking Sarah. Will try to take him down a peg by shifting to her highest gear with him while taking it easy on Charlie and Benji?

Looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi, thanks for continuing this story! Great chapter!

I understand where Charlie’s mom is coming from as regards the training, but I do hope Charlie continues to have a hair trigger, at least for his first orgasm of the day it’s a lot of fun to read!

And if I can make a request: I’d like to see Charlie get a titfuck, either from Sarah or Claire. That ought to make him cum in 10 seconds or less!

Please keep writing, I’ll keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When is the next part coming? :D

KeeperonKeeperonover 2 years ago

Great read. Hope more comes soon!

AlbericEtzelAlbericEtzelover 2 years ago

Well, No need for more chapters. You already blow it your main secrets in this.

AlbericEtzelAlbericEtzelover 2 years ago

Also, You switch few times Sarah and Claire's names in the scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked it. I hope more parts come :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks, hopefully next part is soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Id love to see more Sarah and Charlie's

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great job, hopefully next chapter will go into Hayden’s plan to seduce Sarah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When’s the next chapter? Would love to get more insight into Sarah’s view of Hayden

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent execution. The cuckold scene was pure smut and rightfully so as it contradicted all of the character development up to that point. I like the characters, they feel real and their gripes truthful. Again excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man there is clearly a problem with the Hayden character, i mean you should have made him a friendly good guy but with good looks and a big dick, here MC would have been justified to feel jealous towards him but still being friend with him.

Here he is just a big asshole towards the 2 other characters, why would they even be friend with him, because they play games together ? that seems like bullshit, i mean you would only invite your friends to things like that if you are Extremely good friends with a lot of trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When’s the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait for chapter 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bro, please post the next chapter. Your writing is one of the best so far. Cant wait man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Next chapter?

anubeloreanubelorealmost 2 years ago

I guess you just felt like pissing off your readers? Deliberately including a Literotica-page-long humiliation and cuckold scene, then attempting to pass it off as a dream? Right. Or was it meant to ease your readership into the actual direction you're planning to take this story? You didake it a dream so I won't rate the story, instead of giving it the 1 I planned. Certainly can't give it a five, I really didn't appreciate the extended, drawn-out nightmare sequence, with no indication of its nature as a nightmare.

anubeloreanubelorealmost 2 years ago

That said, I'm adding you to my favorites because I'm intrigued to see if you finish this story. It has promise if you avoid the obvious "wimpy son cucked by stud friend with 11" cock" angle. So I'll hopefully get a notification if you add to the story.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 2 years ago

I can see why you haven't continued this.

I didn't vote because I didn't want to bring it down. The constant misuse of the female character's names was annoying, other than that what I read of it was pretty well written BUT I'm one of the ones you mentioned in your Author Notes before the story, Cuckolding is the opposite of a fetish for me, complete turn off to be honest. I understand that it works for some people, I'm just not one of them, I only made it to page 5. This was a complete 180 from where I expected this to go. I thought this was going to be a 'loving' tale not one of ridicule. I also hate when everyone (female characters) goes gaga over an unrealistically large penis, usually it's used as a reason why the incest happens in these stories which this time is not the case luckily but add that to Haydens attitude and it just makes him more of an asshole and an even worse friend. Sarah was so dead set on not being with him for how he hurt Charlie, then this chapter happened. what a let down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue with next chapter! Interested in seeing how interaction progresses with Sarah and Hayden

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Next chapter. Please!!!!

Saloni_notthatyoungSaloni_notthatyoungover 1 year ago

And guys who have not read the complete story, please do. Even I was pissed at how crazily things turned out for Charlie watching his mom with his asahole friend. But trust me it has the twist you don’t wanna miss

Do read it, I don’t wanna spoil

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great part, you really are on of the best on this site. The dream part was shocking but hot, and then got a pretty good resolution. Though I hope Hayden gets his just desserts, maybe loses his confidence by coming prematurely?

lubbocktexas794lubbocktexas794over 1 year ago

I'm so glad that it was a dream. I was angry that you had taken the heroes (mom and daughter) and demonized them. I was angry that they betrayed the protagonist (Charlie) and had abandoned the goal of his confidence and stamina. I was also angry at the alpha a-hole friend kicking him out of his bed and betraying his friend's wishes. But, you did an excellent job and having Charlie stand up at the end. I like your writing style. You have a good talent. You stirred up my emotions with anger and me screaming in my head about the injustice that was going on. You got me riled up, and that is the sign of a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Poor Charlie. Having to go through that nightmare " that wasnt a dream" Is was bullied as a kid and could relate to Charlie's problem. Right from the beginning of those story I didn't like Hayden and thought he had no place in this story. And by the end I knew he had no place in the story. He didn't need any confidence building. His personality was like a kid in my neighborhood growing up A TOTAL ASSHOLE. I qas hopping Charlie would have followed the way I handled my bully, when I had more that I could take and kicked his ass, split his lip and bloodied hos nose. Then told him there was more where that came from so he better think again before bullying me after this...he never bothered me again. If this story continues I hope this will be the case with Hayden. He doesn't belong in this story, Sarah is supposed to be helping Charlie and Benji . I hope Hayden is fazed out of this story completely!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hope you’ll add to the series.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

add more please!!!

Saloni_notthatyoungSaloni_notthatyoung3 months ago

Please please make an update please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous