All Comments on 'Mom's Stand-In'

by Nightwaves

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkalmost 2 years ago

She needs to show a baby bump.

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

Pretty fun for sure. I had to stick with it all the way with a smile. Only at the end did I spot a jarring note...

"long distance bill"? Where was this happening, in Western Africa?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Baby bump it is

Jeebus85Jeebus85almost 2 years ago

Part 2, giving mom grand kids

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

Okay, I don't normally like incest stories that cross generations. I mainly stick with brother/sister/first cousins stuff. But the way that you approached this one had me interested. The fact that the woman loves her husband and daughter enough to actually encourage their intimacy makes a HUGE difference to me. Without mom's explicit consent, I wouldn't have been reading this.

Just a quick comment about mom telling Sarah to play with her father's nipples...I have sensitive nipples myself. I don't care for them to be stimulated during the whole of making love. But it worked well for my ex wife as a signal that she was ready for me to cum. I don't have a hair trigger. My trigger is getting off because my partner is satisfied. That is what drives my libido. My ex wife could cum repeatedly once I pushed her past the first one. She knew that playing with my nipples would let me know that she had reached the point where she was craving for me to fill her cunt with my cum. I liked that you did the same thing here.

I have 4 sons and no daughters. That's probably a good thing. My ex wife is bisexual and possibly could have done something exactly like this if we had a daughter to share. I could easily see her doing that.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story ! More please cute and sexy, yes she'll need a sweet little baby bump next. Sarah's a good daughter, helping her father and mother like that.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

I love a happy family.....

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars - That was hot!

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. Hot as fuck and beautifully told.

❤❤❤❤❤🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot story. The mother acted more like a brothel madam, so her saying the daughter was still in charge seemed quite opposed to the way she was treating her. Over all still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing!

cibixcibixover 1 year ago

Stumbled upon this story, and what a lovely tale! Unexpected twist right at the beginning, and enjoyed very much. Favorited and will check out your other stories too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really well done, and very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Leave a mom come back a grandma by her own husband even though they planned it

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great Storyline!

It's been awhile since this was offered to your readers and no follow up story. Or shall we say,

The Next Chapter. Perhaps, the family takes a vacation to somewhere they could frolic naked on a secluded

beach, washing each other at the outdoor shower, and of course showing/teaching all they know about

making love with their daughter keeping each other completely satisfied along the way.

HankVErikHankVErik11 months ago

I lucked into reading Educating Sarah before this, so the series will play out just right. Well written, great mental visuals, and very hot. Looking forward to Mother's Eager Pupil and more from the Sarah series.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto689 months ago

I love the whole series

SniperkingSniperking3 months ago

' "He's fingering my pussy again. Oh, fuuuck..."

Although her daughter was eighteen and an adult, Linda had never heard her use that word. It only served to enhance her arousal.'

what word? She has used all of them both in previous chapters and even this chapter before this part.

SniperkingSniperking3 months ago

still really fun, but the dad is basically a dildo. We don't even see him speak this entire chapter while the mom instructs everything. I think it would be nice for the dad to have a bit more agency.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Love it!!!!!

Can't wait for more of this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous