All Comments on 'Mom's Stockings: My Son's Cum Bucket'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow! Just wow!

Love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolutely red hot

Such a hot suck and fuck crazy cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not a good story

Here mom sounds like whore and begging for sex which is gross and not enjoyable to read. so 1 star for it.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Hot! Hot!! Hot!!!!!

Thank you! This was up to your usual high standard. I have to wonder if there's a sequel in store for us, your delighted audience.

If there was a way to award you more points I would certainly do so. And I love your use of the stockings as an aid in his seduction.

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty good fuck story...

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Couldn't stop reading. Very well written.

shepper22shepper22over 8 years ago
Perfect again.

Well Jasmine you have again written one of the greatest stories ever printed on this site.....You are the best, hope there is another part to this story, Lots of coupons to use yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love it when a mother and her son agree, as in this fine story,

that mom is her boy's cum bucket. But they'd better be careful. At his age the kid's a nonstop semen producing machine. Those hot young balls of his just never quit and he's got to empty them like all the time. So mom better be prepared for all her orifices to be clogged up. Her throat, her asshole, and especially her ever-loving cunt. Clogged with her own baby boy's warm creamy and abundant semen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Once again you pulled it off.. You have to be one of the most talented writers on the site,, I always look for anything new that you have done and am never disappointed..

You have to continue this one tho and please don't wait too long.. There are so many ways this could go and I am sure you will think of all of the you usually do,,,

Great job and please don't keep us hanging....

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
Wow

Awesome story! Brings me back to when I was seeing a MILF and things we used to do and how I would fill all holes dominate her plus choking anal the amazing BJs plus how she would role play with me being my mom and on top of all that she would clean her teenage son and he would get hard. I asked her to kiss it if not suck it. Never know for sure if she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome series

Please please continue this hott series

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wish you would include illustrations for non-lesbian stories as well!

You have some really good illustrations for several of your lesbian stories.

It would be great if you could do the same for some of the mom/son stories as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best

One of the best stories I have read. You kept me wanting the story to never end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great! I love your stories. I always look forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck Yes!

I'm Cumming as I write this!! Omg it such a good story and its so hot! Any hot guys wanna fuck?!?!?!? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

I'm new to this site and this is the first story I have read. If they are all as good I'll have a very sore cock in no time. Thank you, keep it up; in all three holes.

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonover 8 years ago
White christmas

Once again another great story Silky. Praise the milf!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Drained

OMG. I came fout times just reading tbe story. My cunny is so wet, with four fingers buried deep inside. Ive licked them clean a couple of times and still cant get enough. Oh how I wish I had a son.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 8 years ago
5-star rated

I've been lusting over your legs and feet for years. As my site name reveals, I get off on legs, feet, and toes. But I'm not really into stockings. I prefer naked flesh. I prefer high heels that display almost all of the lady's feet - just a thin strap around the ankles and most of her toes exposed in a 3 inch or less heel or even no heel. I don't like super high heels or thick soles. But enough about my preferences. Really enjoyed your story. Everything the son likes appeals to me - even being pegged - on my back, legs up and spread. Very well done as usual. Thanks for the stroke story. Got to keep my prostate healthy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Usual crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another fantastic story

great story as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wrong category

decent story,,,,but this belongs in some fetish category. love mom stockings and pumps and him having a huge cock, but that where it ends for me...re-write this and leave out all the fetish stuff and you get a gold star

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kouf aharn

tlhoy slow vIH lut.

dialog Dogh 'ej unrealistic.

motlh Dunmo' puS.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
wow

´looks like someone put a lot of work into this 5 stars man

TigersmanTigersmanover 8 years ago
Good story

This was definitely a good story. I loved the mixture of incest, fetish, and girl on girl activity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anther Classic

Part 2 soooooooon!! Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

awesome as always. hope to see the fist fucking next ♡

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story was edited? Really?

I can't possibly believe that no less than THREE people edited this story and yet there are still so many basic writing errors in it. Not one of the three of them know the difference between "its" and "it's"? No, it's not only those errors; there are many others as well. So. Many. Errors.

Just in case you do not know, "it's" is a contraction and means "it is" or "it has", and "its" is the possessive form of "it". Any third grade student should know this, but it seems as if 90% of the people that write anything on the Internet, along with your three "editors", do not know.

The dialogue was extremely unrealistic as well, which took away from the story for me.

I'm sorry, but this story does not deserve to win an award, and if it does, it will be undeserved.

Chaser56Chaser56over 8 years ago
2 Different Titles But the Same Story??

There is a story in the Science Fiction and Fantasy section called 'Jack Frost and Mrs. Claus' that has the exact same story contents as your story here. Not sure what's going on here but can you explain this? Just curious is all.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 8 years ago

This was a rare miss from Jasmine IMO. The mom is just all over the place and not really that believable. Maybe its me, but I didn't care for this one which is rare for Jasmine as I enjoy almost all her straight and lesbian stories. Here through it wasn't there.

fr45fr45over 8 years ago
Great story

This was a great story...very erotic. There were a few grammatical errors but not enough to detract from the story. Great job and keep them cumming. 5*.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 8 years agoAuthor
Authors note

Hi all,

1. I have no idea what that other story is about, nor have I read it... Especially if it is in the sci-if category. So any similarities are an accident. Although truthfully this is a very generic plot... And if anything is a bit similiat to my Mom Submission story (the beginning that is).

2. As for editing, yes the right its should be used, but if that is the turning point of enjoying a story than you should likely stuck to buying your porn.

3. As for dialogue. I believe I write pretty good dialogue for the most part. Is it unbelievable? Likely. Is this incest porn? Yep.

4. As for the fan who usually enjoys my work and didn't like this one..l I completely understand, this story was a bit rushed and as mentioned by a couple a bit unbelievable.

That all said, I gist criticized for taking too long to get to the sex and I get criticized for my women being too innocent. This time I wanted to write about a woman who loved sex and just needed the right trigger to do the unthinkable.

Thanks all who read, vote and comment.

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

I thought you story and hott. Had me hard a few times and my wife got the rewards from it. My wife and I role play as brother and sister and daddy and daughter. Can't wait to read more of your stories.

RAVIGULERIARAVIGULERIAover 8 years ago
CANDYLAND143?

How come candyland143 has posted an identical story?

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 8 years agoAuthor
Authors note

Hi

It is the exact same story...

I'm guessing an error somewhere,..,

I'm sending a message to Laurel about it...

Thanks

poppyhpoppyhover 8 years ago
Hot as always

Just like always a 5 isn't enough of a score. Your stories are incredibly hot and make me feel like I'm there. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

a second chapter please this is one hot story

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Loved it! If there's going to be a second chapter, I hope it involves the neighbor lady in a hot threeway.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

The story mentioned has been deleted.

Thanks for all who pointed it out!

Jasmine

tankrabbittankrabbitover 8 years ago
Good story, great holiday contest entry

really like all your stories this one did not disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nylons, sweet mama, creamy cummy, incestuous indication.

The incestuous mommy slut was addicted to her son's sweet succulent sperm. The Stockings and the fetish her baby had just excited the forbidden taboo moreover.

Loved the incestuous action between the hot depraved silken sinfulness. Please , more hot nylon smoothly swishing as the incestuous craving increasingly makes my nylons wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

another great story really enjoyed it hoping for more ,Good luck with the comp

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago

great story, I had to split up this story into two days, just to rest up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So who really wrote this story?

Belongs in fetish anyway. Okay story, just not very hot unless you're into sucking toes.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

I wrote this story.

An error was made and fixed on the other Christmas story which now has the right story if you read it.

As for slow?

Each to their own... I call that character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I fucking loved it and I don't have a foot fetish as I am not a lesbian. You are a great writer! Carry on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My cock may never recover

SSL - You never cease to amaze me with your knowledge of the "fuck arts" but this one is a masterpiece!!! I find it hard to believe you could have experienced all of the things you write about - especially the ones in this series - but you always manage to have my cock at "full attention" with at least one explosive ejaculation before the end.

It's probably pointless for me to say this - as I'm certain I have at other times - but I believe that fucking your sweet, tight, wet pussy would be a life changing experience as I have never fucked anyone with the kind of totally fuck related mind you obviously possess!!!!!!! Keep on writing this stuff and I will keep masturbating to it until my cock falls off!!!!!

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonover 8 years ago
Awesome

Makes me wish I had a down to fuck mom as a christmas present

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lame

Need serious work, more pages

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great mom and son story. The only thing lame

on this site is the asshole of LIT, dear annony!

mud1986mud1986about 8 years ago
Awesome!!!

Make me cum buckets.. Wow!! I really wish to have mummy like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

am so soaked.

mgchnds2mgchnds2about 8 years ago
Needs to be continued

This is up to your usual HOT standard . May U suggest that one or two other women need to be added . Mommy can domme the other slut(s) ,as son Doms them both . Perhaps after mommy gets fucked , the other suck Master's cum out of her pussy - or ass. Perhaps his girlfriend and his other cum bucket should join , with her mom sucking Master's cum out of her , while Master's mommy uses her strap on on the other milf ; the possibilities are endless. Kisses, Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Son's fetish begin with the new relationship between us.

Mommy and her good baby were now into the world of transvestite incest. The mother fucker, and the smooth pantyhose against the skin of the hot son made it clear that the new love of the mommy's dripping vaginal secretions were going to get all over the panties and pantyhose together. The mother fucker, and the mommy's dripping vaginal cunt the best of the hot willingness of the incestuous transsexual got the chance to see if the pantyhose and high heels will have a good little Bitch to caress the hot bitch for the two lovers. The mother fucker, and the taboo relationship between the two of the hot inevitable incestuous depravity got kinky. The mother and father of the two enevitabliy took effect on the dad. He was excited about this prospect of the pantyhose and high heels! Come on, and sucked Daddys sissy cock my son bitch! " Mommy? Should I do it ,should I sucked Daddys cock"? "The hot momma's fag son picked his own Daddys cock through the pantyhose. "Look Mommy, Daddys cock is all hard under his pantyhose "! The mommy's dripping vaginal cunt was just lusting for the sons incestuous cock again! "Son, FUCK YOUR MOMMY "! THE BOY TOOK.HIS MOUTH OFF DADDYS COCK AND TOLD HIS OWN MOMMY "YES, MOMMY" THE HOT HARD COCK PENETRATATED HIS OWN MOM AND SHE WAS SQUEALING, " YES , FUCK MOMMA'S CUNT YOU LITTLE BITCH "! THE DAD GOT TURNED ON AND PUT HIS OWN PENIS IN HIS SON'S ASS AS HE FUCKER HIS OWN MOM. " GOOD BOY " THE 7 INCH COCK REAMED THE TRANSVESTITES ASS!

papaclipperpapaclipperover 7 years ago
Great story

I just love your stories. Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mommy and her sweet and wet nylons.

I have been a long "Silken Entrapment" Mama and the fetishes I developed by the seductive and insistent pressure to feminize me . It was a nice touch with the help of my own mother and I am thoroughly enjoying the new version of myself as a pretty transvestite for my family. The estrogen, and the new implants now have me completely passable as my mom's daughter. I'm changing my name and becoming a full-time girl. I'm a lesbian. I only wish to be a good little girl for others. I prefer my mom, but other transsexuals are so cute and adorable.

curiousboy40curiousboy40over 7 years ago

5stars, need more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another chapter please

Don't discard Jemma or her daughter Britney. Jemma could be fun to keep around and who knows Britney could end up being just as submissive as her mom. Cody might need to be seen with Britney to keep the neighbor's from figuring out his relationship with his "Mommy-slut"

CarmellaCCarmellaCabout 4 years ago
Oh more please

Hi Jasmine,

Omg girl, you hit the mark every time and don’t ever ever stop. Thank you so much baby xx

Love Carmella

💋 xxxx

captnjack42captnjack42over 3 years ago

I know I am 5 years late, but I stroked the whole time and time cuming at the end.

Loved it.

MisterteaMisterteaover 3 years ago
Careless writing

"Although I knew he was in the room, he didn't move."

As the rest of the paragraph makes clear, you meant "I didn't move".

MisterteaMisterteaabout 3 years ago

"The tongue, mixed with the egg vibrating inside me, had me fevered and ready to erupt in a couple of minutes."

So he didn't discover the egg with his tongue?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They can all be his cum dump fuck sluts like i am for both my sons and hubby. Vanessa

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Unfortunately, only in fiction can mother and son so perfectly meet each other's needs and wants in a truly honest, sensitivity and passionate way. As an individual who has no objection to incestuous relationships, as long as there is mutual, informed consent without emotional abandonment and positional power play. In a free will incestuous relationship, I can not imagine a relationship where individuals could feel more safe, secure and loved, Each individual knowing that the other person sincerely want please them and meet their needs.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

372. Nice Christmas present. What a Mommy wants, mommy gets!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. Part 2 please by adding the neighbor mother-daughter sluts into the story. Make them crave for son's copious amount of cum.

akeyesxakeyesx7 months ago

Purely, totally, cumpletely debauched, perverted, normally-sick, and HOTTER THAN HELL!!! A true cum dream that I would have LOVED to sexperience when I was younger - with any woman, not necessarily mom.

With a potential future that would keep a young man's cock hard and empty forever, it's wonderful.

You did overlook taking the butt plug out as some point before him taking her ass.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh fuck! I’m so hot! Read this while at work, so can’t calm myself. Cody needs to use all 3 women simultaneously. I’m going to take care of this in the shower when I get home, if I can make it? Dipping a finger and tasting myself until I get out of here!!! My dildo will be on the shower wall and I’ll spread that tight ass tonight!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love the sexy mom son stories, this was truly awesome. Any moms out there that need a son to act out a story like this…..it would be fun 💋

AkpervertAkpervert5 months ago

That was one filthy, torrid, dirty, incestuous story. I'd love to have been Cody.

Coochielover71Coochielover719 days ago

Really good story!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...