Mom's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Handling her lingerie was nice. It just felt nice on my hands, so smooth and soft. I thought it must be nice to be able to wear things like that. In some ways, girls have it good.

I went into her master bathroom and saw her laundry hamper. I was tempted to try my experiment of last night again. My hand was trembling a little as I lifted the lid of her hamper. Things were less organized and I could see a few different sets of lingerie, some nice and some from the gym like yesterday. I pulled out a pretty lacy panty and inspected it. There were the stains of her cream inside. I felt the material and found it was dry. I still had the compulsion to sniff her panty. It was very nice, more like what I'd found yesterday. Again the amazing smell of her panties gave me a very nice hardon. There wasn't as much material in front of these panties as there was in her gym shorts, but it felt even nicer.

I sniffed it again and felt even more turned on. I tried rubbing it against my hard cock and I loved the way it felt on me. I tried rubbing it on my cheek and I loved the sensation. I went back to rubbing my cock with mom's panties. It didn't take me long to come to a very nice orgasm, shooting my load into mom's panties.

I managed to mop up my mess with some toilet paper and flushed it as I pulled my jeans and boxers back up. I pushed her panties back into the hamper and closed it. I looked around and made sure I left things as I'd found them. I knew I'd found my surrogate girlfriend in mom's hamper. I figured that if I kept cleaning up after myself, I could get away with it and enjoy myself without the hassle of dating a girl. I wasn't ready for that after Shari threw me under the bus.

Mom got home just before 7:00 as the pizza delivery girl walked up to the door. She paid for the pie and tipped her well. Mom always left good tips. She said she remembered working for tips and how hard it always was to get ahead.

I pulled the salad and dressing out of the fridge, got plates and napkins, and set the table as she changed out of her work things into a more comfortable outfit. She was pleased and I stood up to give her a big hug and tell her I loved her.

She grinned at me. "Is this my son or are you a changeling?"

"Nope, the Fae Folk left me here and said to 'keep the changeling'."

Mom groaned and sat down with me to wolf down some of our favorite pizza. She only had one piece and I polished off three. I could have eaten more, but I didn't want to look greedy.

"How was work today, mom?"

She looked surprised for a second. "Are you really my son?"

I leaned over to hug her and give her a kiss. "Yes, I'm still yours and you always ask me about my day. I just wanted to let you tell me about yours. I love you so much and I care about you a lot, mom."

"My son, I love you more than anything. Thank you for asking. It was a long day, as you already know. My boss needed me to do a pile of research for him, so I worked my fingers to the bone on the computer, but I think I found the precedents he needed for his case. It's going to be a tough one, but if he wins, the firm will do really well. I might even get a bonus and buy you something you want."

I smiled and kissed her cheek. "The only thing I want is for my mom to be the happiest woman ever. You should buy something for yourself. I'm pretty well set up, I think."

She took my hand and held it to her cheek after kissing my palm. I saw the tears in her eyes and I touched her cheek softly. I found myself leaking a tear, too. I tried to hide it from her, but my mom notices everything. "That's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me, son. Thank you. I love you."

I grinned at her. "I love you, too, mom. I'm the luckiest guy in the world."

"Darling, my life is filled with trivial things. Everything is meaningless except for you. I deal with the trivia and I do a good job of it, but that's only so I can give you a good start in life. Your successes are my crown. Everything else is window dressing."

I leaned over to give her a shoulder hug and we ended up crying. Our tears streaked our cheeks and we started laughing at the sight of each other's faces. "Why are we crying, mom? I love you and I'm so happy. I never understood this until now. Did I have to lose something to understand?"

She wiped her tears and her nose on her napkin and nodded, smiling. "I guess so, my love. Losing Shari hurt, didn't it?"

"Yeah, but I think I'm over her now. I have a really good life, mom. I'm so lucky."

"It can be that way, dear. When I lost your father, I thought my life was over, except you were there and I had to care for you. There was nobody else. Being your mom has been the best thing I could possibly have done. You literally saved my life. I was that close to taking a bottle of pills and killing myself. I thank the Lord every day that I have you and so much to look forward to. You'll find a good woman and make grandchildren for me to spoil some day. For now, your happiness makes me happy, son."

I laughed. "I think we're going around in circles, mom. I'm happy because you're happy because I'm happy."

"It's not a zero sum game, love. On any given day, either of us can bring something that adds to our joy, or both of us can. Even on a day that both of us feel badly, we bring something to each other to make it more bearable. I think that's the essence of love. That, and the need to see to the well-being of the other. I love you and I know you love me. It magnifies and ramifies and we both get better because of it. I'd never thought I could have such a good life as I have with you, even knowing you must go away to learn and to find love and to continue your happiness with others. That will make me happy, too, you know."

I had pretty much given the thought of my going away to college on the back burner. I accepted it as the normal course of events. I go to college, learn a lot of stuff, get a great job and a great life. Mom just reminded me that we will part ways. That hit me hard at that moment.

"Mom, I don't want to think about moving away from you. You're my life."

She chuckled, but in a kindly way. "My dearest son, you will be back during school holidays and summers for a few years, but this is what you have to do or I've failed. My job is to launch you out of the nest with the tools and skills to survive and thrive. If I do less, I'll be very sad. You'll always be my son, even when you're a big-time leader at age fifty, the boy I nursed, held in my lap, whose skinned knees I painted with antiseptic, and whose successes I celebrated. I always will. Nothing will make me happier than your success and what you're going to accomplish.

"In time, you will find the girl who will love you even more than I do, who will bear you children, my grandchildren, and who will give you everything. Remember to give everything back to her in full measure. She will deserve it more than you will possibly know. For now, come here and give me a hug. I love you always, darling."

We hugged and I kissed her cheek, tasting her tears. I knew I was really the luckiest guy ever.

The next day, mom was working late, as usual and I was bored, having finished my homework. I found myself in her bathroom again, looking into her hamper. The overall aroma was of my mom. Her perfume and just her smell that I loved so much. She'd left a very pretty pair of panties on top. Probably the ones she wore to work yesterday. They were a pale green in color, bikini cut, and they had some pretty cutouts with lace on them. I'm sure they were totally sexy on my mom's great body. I looked inside them and I saw her cream. There seemed to be more than usual in them and I was very excited. I had an exquisitely hard erection in no time.

I opened my jeans and pulled my cock out of my boxers, enjoying the precum that began to form at my tip. I wiped that off with her panties and that turned me on even more. I took a little taste from her panties and began to jack off. I tried to extend it as long as I could, but edging seemed out of the question. I noticed that I'd cleaned her juice from her panties as I jacked my cock and it didn't take me long at all to shoot, catching as much as I could in her panties. I wrapped her underwear around my cock, enjoying the sensation of the slippery nylon covered in my juicy cum around my organ.

I realized that I was thinking of mom as I masturbated into her panties. I imagined she caught me and gave me her special smile before she wrapped one of her beautiful hands around me to help me get off and at the moment she said, "I love you, Mattie", I shot my load.

It was really the first time she starred in my fantasies like that and I was ashamed and turned on at the same time by it. I didn't lose my erection. I felt like I could go on to another one pretty quick. I fished around for a pair of her workout panties to enjoy and I put them on over my head to get the full experience as I jacked into the panties I'd already shot my sperm into.

It took only a little longer, but I shot a second load and I felt pretty well spent. I put her things back into the hamper after I'd cleaned up my double shot from her pretty green bikini and carefully cleaned up after myself.

I felt guilty again, but I knew I was powerless to stop. My addiction claimed me and I knew I'd be back there every day I possibly could. I had to have mom's panties and I had to taste her on them. I'd considered jacking into her clean panty drawer, but I really felt that would be disrespectful. I rejected that one out of hand. I'd continue to enjoy her dirty panties as I could, for as long as I could. I decided the hardest thing about moving to the college dorm would be missing mom's laundry basket. I hoped any girls I dated were as fragrant and delicious as my mother.

The turning point in our relationship came one evening. Mom and I were watching TV after a long day at work. She had not yet changed out of her work clothes. She had on a classic skirt suit and she was sitting on the couch. I was on an easy chair that faced about 90 degrees from the couch as part of a conversation circle in our living room.

Mom was clearly tired and she sat carelessly, letting her thighs drift apart as her skirt worked its way up her thigh. I could see her panties through her sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose. She had on a pair of pretty bikini panties in pink. I assumed her bra matched under her blouse. She almost always wore matching underwear. I believe that helped her feel more completely put together.

I came to realize some difficult facts. Firstly, I could see mom's panties up her skirt. Secondly, they were a pair I'd previously enjoyed from her hamper. I know, because I have spent time studying the contents of her panty drawer and I'd shot into these panties more than once. Thirdly, I had a raging erection seeing these panties. I hadn't had the chance to jack off that day. I was home late and mom got off work earlier than usual. Fourthly, my mom is a very attractive woman. It's not just my opinion as I'd been doing sexy things with her lingerie, but I've seen other guys checking her out, especially her legs. She has legs to die for. Fifth, I still had a very hard cock and I wanted to relieve the tension in my jeans.

I excused myself and walked to my bedroom, closing the door behind me. It didn't take long for me to have my jeans unzipped and my boxers down while I began to stroke my cock. I was already leaking precum and the vision of her panties stretched over her mons made my masturbation especially energetic.

I was pretty far along, beginning to feel the start of my inevitable orgasm when there came a knock on the door. I tried to ignore her. It could only be my mom, after all. She was insistent. "Matty, may I give you something?"

I grumbled something and pulled my jeans up to hide what I'd been doing. My door opened just enough to admit a feminine hand holding a pair of pink panties. "Here, darling, these may help."

I was deeply astonished. I couldn't say a thing. The object of my desire was being handed to me. She wiggled her hand, waving the panties. "It's all right, darling. I'm very flattered, so I thought I'd make this easy for you. Please enjoy them as you always do."

My secret was clearly outed. She waved her panties at me again and I took them gently, almost reverently. Mom simply said, "I love you, dearest son. Please enjoy these for me."

The shock of her intrusion made me lose my erection. Well, almost, anyway. As I took her offering, she politely and considerately closed my door and left me alone with her prize. They were still warm and clearly held her pussy juice and they smelled fresh in a way I can't clearly articulate, but they were the freshest panties I'd ever had. I took a deep sniff and my erection was back to full hardness. I took a little taste with just the tip of my tongue. It was heavenly. In rather short order, I was rapidly jerking on my dick as I sniffed and tasted the juices in her panties. All I could see in my mind's eye was the image of her panties under her skirt and then figuring she must have taken both her pantyhose and panties off at the same time. I was thinking about her getting up from the couch, her skirt falling into place as she padded to my bedroom in bare feet to hand me this treasure.

I shot a particularly heavy load of semen into her panties and stood, panting, mopping up my ejaculate with my favorite panties. Favorite? Of course. They would always be, because they were the first my mother had ever given me from her own hand. I was sure I'd been found out long ago, but she decided discretion was truly the game and kept my secret and her counsel close to the chest.

I pulled my boxers and jeans back up and fastened them. I took her panties to the bathroom to clean them as I usually did, but I found a note in her hand:

Dearest Son,

Please don't bother with cleaning my clothes as usual. I really am flattered that you find such stimulation and gratification with an old woman's panties. Thank you for the care you've shown my delicate things. I want to enjoy and appreciate what you do with them. You may leave them here or in my hamper in the morning. I'll collect them before I leave for work.

We should talk about this, but I don't want you to feel at all guilty for what is basically a normal act and an obviously affectionate one as well. I will take you to dinner on Friday night at our favorite place, obviously it will be my treat. I'll wear something I know you like and you may look forward to enjoying my things whenever you like.

I love you more than I can say in a simple note.

Mom

At first, I didn't know what to do, but I finally decided the best thing would be to tell her how much I love her and to go to dinner with her. I got a pen and wrote on the note she'd left me:

Dear Mom,

I would love to go to dinner with you any time. I love you more than I can say.

Matt

I left the note for her on her vanity in her bedroom. The fact is, I was very horny and very turned on, remembering my mother's act of giving me her wet panties. The thought of her lifting her skirt to take her panties off for her horny son was overwhelming. I've heard of mothers who have actual sex with their sons, but that wasn't what I wanted. I wanted my mom to continue to share her intimate things with me, to let me use her panties for my own satisfaction.

The thought occurred to me that I didn't know what mom did for her own satisfaction. I'm pretty sure she hasn't been dating anybody. Her job keeps her very busy and she works late hours more often than not. She once told me that her long hours paid off for her. Her law firm had to pay the paralegals overtime, that was time-and-a-half after forty hours and double time for weekend and holiday pay.

Ironically, the paralegals and clerical workers at the firm had to hire an attorney to take their case to the Labor Commission. That year she got an amazing Christmas bonus and was able to buy us things we couldn't have afforded on her straight pay. Since, she tells me she has been able to sock a lot of money away for my college education and for her retirement. We've even been able to take some nice vacations. Anyway, mom knows that she has a great deal and she really works hard and studies hard to be the best paralegal in the firm. The lawyers seem to think so. They sometimes argue over who gets to have mom working on their cases. The result is, she makes good money and she can afford the nicest lingerie and now she's going to share that with me! On purpose!

I had a few hours before I had to get to a class and my homework was caught up. I opened mom's hamper and saw an envelope on top of her things. It had my name on it. With trembling fingers, I opened the flap of the envelope and removed a note card that just had mom's name printed on the cover.

Dearest Son,

Know that I love you more than anybody in the world. As much as I treasured your father, I find that I love you even more than I loved him. I'm looking forward to our dinner on Friday. We have so many things to talk about, but the first thing you have to know is that I love you. I think I understand what drives you to come here and do what you do. What's mine is yours. Please enjoy yourself and don't feel any guilt about it.

Your loving Mother

It was a different thing borrowing mom's things secretly (I thought) than with her blessing. I was sure she knew what I'd be doing when she left for work and now she said I could do what I like. That didn't seem to take any of the starch out of my cock, though. They say a hard cock has no conscience and I guess that's really true. On the top of her dirty things was a really lovely bra and panty set in pale blue that I've always fancied. Now, though, the panty was nicely folded and tucked into the cup of her bra as though it was left there for me to find.

I opened the bra and looked into the crotch of the panties, finding as nice a collection of mom's juice as I'd ever seen. Her bra was not conspicuously soiled, but it had a lovely aroma of my favorite perfume. I can take a hint. I pulled my hard cock out and began to wrap her pretty panties around it. As I started to leisurely stroke myself, I held her bra to my face with my other hand to enjoy her perfume.

I swear some perfumes are made for sex. I think the flowery scents are camouflage for what underpins it, a musky aroma that subtly makes you want to fuck. Hormones? Pheromones? Secret ingredient X? I don't know, but the smell of her perfume, along with her own aroma are guaranteed to make me hotter than a firecracker.

I had to slow down and I took a moment to raise mom's panties to my face. I love the feeling of her silky things on my skin. The smell of her sex, of course, drives me crazy. As I enjoyed her panties, I moved her bra down to my cock to collect a little of my precum, rubbing a cup over my cock and balls.

The image of my mom's panties seen up her skirt returned. That about did it for me. I began to feel a familiar pulsing and throbbing in my cock, tightening in my balls, and then I exploded, sending my seed into the cup of her bra for the first time as I licked and sucked on the gusset of her panties.

There was quite a little puddle of my semen in the cup of her bra. My first thought was to clean it up and wash her lingerie right away, but I had a naughty thought. I decided to soak the gusset of those panties in my juices and put them back into the bra, neatly folded and tucked away. I wasn't sure what my mom would do, but I could always go back to cleaning her things for her.

- - - - -

Friday finally arrived. I worked diligently to take care of everything I had to do so that I'd be able to give mom my full attention. Right before I expected her home, I took a long shower, paying special care to clean myself thoroughly. I put on a silk boxer and a very nice white shirt. I wore a classy suit I'd gotten for special occasions and a red silk tie. Finally, my patent leather shoes. I looked in the mirror and I don't think I've ever looked better. I had a date with the woman I most loved in the universe.