Mom's Surprise

Story Info
Matt's mom discovers his secret and takes best care of him.
10.8k words
4.41
138k
178
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week ago, I would never have believed it if you told me I'd be kneeling in front of my lovely mother, looking up her dress, planning to do what I did for her.

I was raised in a very conservative home with pretty typical conservative values. There is nothing in my teenage years to suggest what was going to happen. My parents were in love until Dad was killed in an accident. In high school, I was surrounded by a group of friends, busy with school, college applications, an affectionate girlfriend, and my last year on the swim team, my third year going to State.

It's just that right before Christmas break, my girlfriend, Shari, dumped me. Thankfully, it was after the State Finals in which I placed in individual butterfly and medley events. She'd been whispering with my best friend, Steve, and I never added two and two together. When I was hit with the truth of the matter, it was right between the eyes. She was very matter-of-fact about it, returning my ring and retrieving a few things she's left at my house.

Steve was painfully bashful about his good fortune, now dating one of the prettiest girls in school. I was numb at first until I understood the situation and then I was pissed. I told them both to go to hell and I threw the ring in her face. She turned to Steve, who cradled her in his arms, telling me to "Chill out, Dude. She doesn't want you, so just deal with it."

I managed to avoid getting into a fight only be the grace of two of my friends from the swim team, Jonathon and Bill, who held me back. I had murder in my eyes and they saw it.

"Hold on, Matty, don't go there. If you hurt either of them, you get expelled for fighting and you don't graduate and you don't get a scholarship just for looking good in a Speedo. Steve, get the skank out of here. We'll take care of Lover Boy."

Steve didn't care for the slur on his new girlfriend's character, but he saw the wisdom of a fast getaway, so they made tracks and my buddies managed to talk me down enough so I could go to my next class and finish the day. Jonathon met me at my locker after the last period and walked with me out to the parking lot, asking me for a ride home.

He usually drives his own car, but I guess he was still trying to keep me out of trouble. We saw Steve and my new ex holding hands as they walked to his car. He held me up until they cleared the parking lot and then he gave me directions to his house. By the time we got there, I'd cooled down.

"Want to come in for a Coke or something?"

"Nah, I'm okay now. She ain't worth it. She's been telling me lies and I think she took $20 out of my wallet. Good riddance. Steve will find out, but that's his problem now"

"Fo shizzle. You sure you don't need a Coke?"

"Nope. I'm going home. I have to finish a paper for Sociology and get some sleep tonight. Thanks, Dude."

"We got your back, man. Don't forget it."

We fist bumped and hugged for a second. "Never. I got yours, too."

He grinned. "I know, Dude. See you at school tomorrow."

"See you!"

I drove home and parked in the driveway. I saw mom had already gotten home from work. Her car was in the garage. I grabbed my backpack and went inside.

"Hey. Mom, I'm home!"

"Hi, honey! How was your day?"

I dropped my pack on my bed and I hung my jacket on the coat hook on my door.

I wandered to the kitchen where mom was busy chopping up veggies for supper. "Oh, it kinda sucked, mom. Shari dumped me and she's seeing Steve."

Mom stopped chopping and looked up at me in concern. "That's kind of sudden, isn't it? I thought you and she were getting along really nicely. Weren't you planning to marry or live together or something?"

"Yeah. That's all in the dumpster now."

"Steve? Your best friend? That's pretty cold, dear."

I grabbed a carrot and began crunching it. I dodged mom's hand. Thankfully, not the hand with the knife in it. "Yep. It sucks pretty bad."

Mom put her knife down and dried her hands on the little towel and she put her arms around me and gave me a hug. I rested my chin on her head for a second and then kissed her there.

"I'm so sorry, dear. I rather liked her, too. I guess she fooled both of us. It's better you find out now than after you've signed a lease or something. You're better off without her."

"Yeah, I guess so, but it still sucks."

She kissed my cheek and squeezed me tight for a second and then went back to making supper. I brought one of my books I had to read for school and sat at the table while mom worked. She's a very pretty woman and she's been my world since dad died when I was six years old. She pretty much raised me all by herself and I think she did a pretty good job of it.

She still works full time as a paralegal for a big law firm in town. Sometimes, if she's helping one of the lawyers prep for a trial, it can be a lot more than forty hours. Dad's insurance didn't leave us a lot, so she had to start work right after the funeral. I've always thought her salary could have been better, but she keeps reminding me that she's not a lawyer. I've tried to convince her to go to law school. I'm sure she'd be good at it, but she says she doesn't want to work that hard.

Anyway, she changed from her work clothes when she came home. She was wearing yoga pants, a tee shirt, and she had her hair in a ponytail. Mom works out regularly and she looks really good. We've had people ask if I were her brother. She likes that!

After a nice meal, I went to my room and did my homework. Mom knocked on my door at about 9:00. I didn't have much left to do on the paper I was writing, so I was about ready for a break.

"Honey, I made something special for you. Take a study break and come to the kitchen for a treat."

I could smell them before I got there. She made my favorite treat, cinnamon rolls. I just absolutely love cinnamon rolls and she makes them for me sometimes on special occasions. I got there just as she was cutting one out of the pan to put on a plate for me.

"Mom, you're the best mom ever made! This is amazing! Thank you very much!"

She gave me a hug and a kiss. "You're welcome, honey. Anything for my special boy!"

She poured a glass of milk for me and brewed a cup of her favorite tea and we sat and munched the goodies together. It didn't take me long to polish mine off. "Save me one for breakfast?"

She chuckled warmly. "Of course, honey. The rest I'll take into work. That way I can't get fat on the leftovers."

"Mom, you'll never get fat. You're amazing."

She shook her head. "My love, if I ate like you do, I'd weight as much as you do and I'm only 5'2" tall. I'm going to have to work out extra for this, but it's worth it. What's life if you can't have a treat now and then? Pretty boring, right?"

I grinned at her. "Yep. You're always right, mom. Thank you again. I can't tell you how much I love you."

"I love you, too, dearest son. I'll take care of the dishes. You go back and finish your paper, okay?"

"Thanks, mom! Good night!"

I only had about a half hour's work left on my paper and then to proof read it. Mom usually does that for me, so I left it out for her on the kitchen table. She can edit it and I'll make the changes and turn it in tomorrow. I have no idea what I'll do without her in college. I hear there's a lot more work you have to do there.

I got it printed and put a sticky note on it and left it on the table, which mom had cleared and cleaned up. She must have gone to bed. She gets up early for work, usually. Turning, I saw her gym bag sitting behind one of the chairs in the living room. I didn't pay it any mind, but I was surprised. She usually puts her dirty things in the laundry and puts clean things in for tomorrow's workout.

Thinking about it a little more, I looked inside and on the top I saw the sports bra and panties she'd worn. They looked pretty well worn and I was curious, so I bent over and picked up her panties and looked at them. She wears pretty plain cotton panties for her workouts. These were white and pretty much unadorned, a little bigger than bikinis. I'm not sure what they call them, but they give more coverage front and back, but they're not really granny panties.

I felt moisture and my first response was "ewww". Looking at them, I spotted some of the same kind of discharge I've been seeing in Shari's panties when we were getting close and intimate. I figured mom was a normal, healthy woman and hadn't been dating much. I was pretty sure I'd gotten laid more than she had in the past year. As I thought about it, I realized it wasn't quite fair. I had fun sex with my girlfriend and mom didn't get to have any. I guess it was because she was being mom, making a living for us, and always available for whatever I needed.

I began to feel guilty about that. She was the most generous, wonderful, loving person I knew. She should get good things and meet good guys and have fun sex, too. I guess I've been a little selfish. Hell, I've been a lot selfish. I don't come home and ask how her day is, but she always asks me about mine. I haven't done anything to make her life nicer, she's always been the one to make sure I have a good life. I just didn't know what I could do to make things better for her.

I looked at her panties again and I began to think she should be able to have fun when she wants to. Of course, when I'm away at college, she'll have all the freedom in the world to begin to date or at least go out and do fun things, even if it's just with her girl friends. I wasn't sure she had many of them, either.

As I idly considered what I could do for her, I took a sniff of her panties. I'd never done that with any panties I'd encountered, even Shari's. It just woke me up and I had an instant boner. I don't think I've ever gotten fully hard and stiff so fast in my life. I took another sniff and I was throbbing. Shit, I needed to rub one out or else I'd never get to sleep.

I wasn't thinking. I tucked her panties into the pocket of my jeans and went to my room, closing the door behind me. It never occurred to me that she could come out of her room and want to do her laundry or something. I just took her soiled undies out of my pocket and sniffed them again. Shit, I was horny as hell!

In a minute, I had my tee and jeans off and my boxers on the floor. I stood sniffing her again and again. I touched my cock and it felt amazingly good. It was dripping precum and, without thinking, I wiped it onto her panties. Next, I wrapped them around my cock and began to stroke myself. It was a pretty quick thing. I shot ropes of my cum that landed on my bed, my carpet, and on my hand. Some got on mom's panties, too, and that was a surprising turnon for me. I wiped my cock off completely with her panties and then I felt the guilt.

Shit, I'd just messed up mom's panties and I was sure she'd notice it, but I didn't know what to do. I looked around my room a few times, looking at everything I could. I saw the box of tissues on my desk and took a couple out and mopped up her panties with them, taking up as much of my cum as I could. I looked at them and they didn't look much different, so I decided to try to put them back into mom's gym bag.

I couldn't remember how she'd had them. Were they folded? How? Were they just wadded up and stuffed in there? Would she notice if they weren't different? Shit, shit, shit! What would she do it they weren't how she left them? Would she talk to me about it? I just didn't know, but I had to make a decision quick. I needed to go to sleep and get some rest. Orgasms always make me tired and sleepy. I guess that's why guys fall asleep after sex.

I finally decided that since mom is a pretty neat person, I'd just try to fold them up the way she might. I looked in my drawer and saw how she folds my briefs and I did that with her panties and I sneaked out in my boxers to put them back. The house was silent and there wasn't any light under mom's door, so I figured I'd put them back and she wouldn't notice.

I got back to bed and I wasn't discovered, so I breathed a sigh of relief and promised myself I wouldn't do that again. I got to sleep pretty quickly and woke up with my alarm in the morning. I did my triple-S thing (shit, shave, and shower) and got dressed. I made the corrections to my paper that mom had marked and reprinted it to turn in. True to her promise, she left me a cinnamon roll and I had it with a glass of milk before I went off to school.

I was thinking most of the day about what I could do about mom's problem. I finally decided to ask Ms. Heath, the Librarian. She was always easy to talk to and she had lots of information, since she about owned the Library.

After my last period class, I knocked on her office door and she invited me it.

"Ms. Heath, I have a problem and I'm looking for ideas how to solve it."

She smiled and invited me to sit.

"Well, you see, it's my mother. She's been raising me since I was a little kid and I don't think she has much fun. She doesn't have a boyfriend or anything and all she seems to do is to do stuff for me and I think it's kind of selfish to expect her to do that forever. I don't know how to tell her it's okay to go on dates and to have fun and to go out and stuff."

She thought about it for a moment and she grinned. "The greatest reward in our profession is seeing our students begin to grow up and start thinking beyond the confines of their lives. I first have to tell you you're a rare breed, Matt. Most students don't have that spark of inspiration for many years yet.

"So, what makes you think your mom is unfulfilled by her current life?"

That one stopped me. "Well, I've been dating and having fun with my girl friend and I just kind of thought that mom hasn't had that kind of fun at all, as far as I know. She does all the house work and laundry and I just think it's not very fair."

"Are you sure she wants that kind of fun? Some people are happier without the complications of such a close relationship. They find other ways to release their energies.

"As for housework, laundry, and all that, I'd suggest you ask her to teach you how to do those things and reduce her workload. I promise you that any mom will be thrilled to have a teenaged child who wants to do his own washing and cleaning.

"Do you help clean up the house? Do the vacuuming? Wash floors? Cook or clean in the kitchen? All of those things, shared, will make your mom believe you are the Second Coming. Do them reliably and she will know you are heaven-sent."

I thought about that for a moment, feeling like I'd opened Pandora's box. I think the social thing was what bothered me most, but I had no clue about how to address it.

"Ms. Heath, that all makes a lot of sense. I still don't understand how to deal with the first thing. Could she be shy about bringing a boyfriend home or something?"

She chuckled gently. Touching my hand, she looked me right in the eyes. "Matt, some of those questions are simply none of your business, you know. Her social life, her sex life, is her own and not your concern. She's a grown woman and able to go out and meet people to date if she wants. She's a very pretty woman. She can attract many different men or women, if that's her interest. Regardless, it's not your concern and it's nobody else's concern, if she doesn't want it to be. Can you accept that?"

I felt like I'd been chewed out by the Coach, but in a much more gentle way. I knew I'd gotten as much of an answer as I was going to, at least from Ms. Heath. I took her hand and smiled. "Thank you, Ms. Heath. I'll start asking her to let me help. That's a good idea. Thank you very much."

She stood as I got up to go. "Matt, you're simply a wonderful young man. Not a boy, mind you, but a man is a male who will step up to his responsibilities and do what he's supposed to do. I'm very proud of you. I know your mom will be, too. If I can help you in any way, please see me any time. I really hope you do. I want to see how you do."

I felt good after chatting with her, but at the same time, I felt guilty that I hadn't been doing my share. I left and got my things from my locker and drove home.

I beat mom home and took a look around to see what I could so. As usual, the house was really neat. I told you mom's a clean freak. I wasn't sure what she planned for supper and I realized I didn't really have a clue about how to plan a meal.

I shrugged my shoulders and called mom. "Hi, mom. What are we having for dinner? Can I help?"

"Hi, honey. Are you hungry? There are sandwich makings in the fridge if you like."

"No, I just wanted to help. Is there something I can do to help you?"

There was a brief silence as she thought about it. "Do you think you could make a salad? There's stuff in the fridge for that. I might be a little late getting home form work. I have to go to a meeting. I was thinking of just calling for a pizza to be delivered when I'm about to leave the office. Would that be okay for you?"

I grinned. "Yeah, that would be awesome. You know how much I love pizza. Would you get some pepperoni on it?"

She chuckled. "Of course. Don't I always? Thanks for offering to help, love. You're the best kid I've ever had."

I laughed at that. "I'm the only kid you ever had, mom, unless there's something you haven't told me."

"Nope, you're it, kiddo. You're stuck with one mom, too, so I'll see you when I get home. Maybe 6:30 or so. I gotta run. Bye bye!"

"Bye, mom." She didn't hear me. She must have been in a rush. She clicked off fast.

Okay, I went to the fridge and pulled out salad making stuff. Lettuce, carrots, tomatoes, celery, and peppers. That should do it. I found a bottle of Italian salad dressing, but we always dress our own salads. I got busy and, in about 20 minutes, I had a salad put together, covered, and in the fridge.

Well, that was easy. I had some reading to do for school, so I went to my room and got my books out and my highlighter. I managed to get some reading done, but by 4:30, I was bored with it. I wandered around and found myself in mom's room. I got to wondering and thinking about what her sex life must be like.

So, like most kids do, I started to snoop. I looked in her bedside table, finding a few women's magazines and a box of tissues. I looked in her dresser where the top drawer turned out to be her panty and bra drawer. There were two basic kinds there. Sports bras and the plain cotton panties she wears to the gym and some much nicer things she wears to work in. She must have put something "perfumey" in there. Her panties smelled nice. I picked up the top pair and saw how she folded it again. It was always the same way. Her things were really pretty with different patterns, different styles, and lace. I unfolded it and saw that it had a lot less coverage than her workout panties do. I thought it was very pretty.

I couldn't help myself, though. I had to sniff her panties. All I could smell was the laundry soap she uses and the perfume stuff in her drawer. I didn't smell any of the aroma that had turned me on so last night. I folded her panties up and put them back where I'd found them. I still felt a nice sense of arousal just holding her panties.

Just feeling around, I felt some hard objects under her underwear. I carefully lifted the stack and found an artificial penis. It was about the size of mine when I was hard. I sniffed it and was again disappointed. She must have cleaned it since she last used it. I carefully replaced it. I looked at one of her bras and realized it matched up with the top pair of panties. It had the same pattern and the same kind of lace. The cups were padded by about 3/8 inch of some kind of foam. I thought about that for a second. Oh, yeah. It's so nobody can see her nipples through her blouse at work.

She had more lingerie in another drawer. That looked lighter weight and wasn't as well padded. I guessed that was for summer or just when she dressed informally. In other drawers, I found some little slips, various other kinds of lingerie such as a long line bra and stockings and pantyhose. The bottom drawers held tee shirts, shorts, jeans, sweaters, and so on.