Mom's Surprise

Story Info
Sally's mom gets a surprise visit.
3.3k words
4.42
39.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MOM"S SURPRISE

A story about John, his girlfriend Sally and their planned surprise for Sally's mom, Helen.

JOHN

Sally and I had been going steady for six months. Our relationship was getting tired but it had become a habit. I guess we were both bored with each other's immaturity; she was nineteen and I was only twenty. Still, we were reluctant to break up. Though we had very little else in common the sex was great. In that area, at least, we had already become experienced practitioners. We were both inventive and always eager to experiment. Outside of that activity, however, we never seemed to have anything to talk about.

One of the things that made me reluctant to break up with Sally was my crush on her mother. Mrs. Jones must have had Sally at a very early age, because she looked young enough to be her older sister. Mother and daughter both had the same sensual beauty; exquisite figures and lush tawny hair. But, whereas the daughter was youthfully naive and careless about her appearance, Helen Jones was a well groomed and sophisticated woman. As a vice-president in a large high-tech company she was successful and self assured. I had only seen her briefly on a few occasions but I had become obsessed with the unattainable notion of screwing Sally's mom.

On our occasional meetings, Mrs. Jones was friendly and considerate but I am clumsy and inarticulate in her presence. There is something about her regal bearing and clipped business like speech that intimidates me. At the same time I always find myself being intensely aroused sexually. I come away from these brief meetings, with the scent of her expensive perfume in my nostrils and an unbearable ache in my loins. I was sure that Sally was unaware of my discomfort until the day she dropped the bombshell. It was just after we had finished a tumultuous session of love making and we were lying on my bed totally exhausted from our efforts.

Sally looked at me slyly and said, "Well, did you enjoy fucking my mother?"

I must have looked like a gasping fish as I stammered, "Uh, em, what are you talking about?"

"O, come on John, I've seen the way you look at her. You positively drool and there's no mistaking the bulge in your pants. Even if you could control your eyes, there's no way you can regulate that enormous cock of yours. I also can't help noticing that, after you've seen her, you can't wait to get into my panties and you fuck me like there's no tomorrow."

I looked at Sally helplessly. I didn't know what to say. Like an idiot, instead of denying her charge, I weakly asked. "Do you think she's noticed?"

Sally laughed and shaking her head ruefully, said, "You really are something John, but don't worry. She's too busy thinking about her work to notice you. And as far as I'm concerned you can relax. I don't mind you fantasizing about my Mom. Hey, it makes our sex life more interesting. In fact I wouldn't mind if you did fuck her. Boy, would that be a turn on?" Sally had a dreamy look on her face as she continued, "It would be great if you could seduce her and I could hide someplace and watch. But she would never have any interest in you. In fact she doesn't seem to be interested in men at all. She has occasional dates but they never seem to last. I guess she's too tied up in her work and doesn't want any emotional commitments."

I was taken aback by the realization that Sally, not only didn't mind my feelings about her Mom, but was actually turned on by the idea of me laying her. A foolish thought started to take root in my addled brain. Until now I had considered my secret lust to be an unattainable fantasy. Now I was wondering if, with Sally's help, we could make it a reality. I said tentatively, "Maybe I could seduce her."

Sally looked at me disdainfully. "Are you nuts? Mom is an intelligent mature sophisticated woman. What have you got going for you other than an oversized cock and an insatiable sex drive?"

"That's just it." I blurted "Maybe that's all she wants'. You said yourself that she isn't interested in steady commitments. Yet I can't believe a beautiful woman like that doesn't get horny and maybe she could be sold on the idea of an affair if she could be convinced there was no threat of commitment or of anyone knowing about it."

Sally remained unconvinced. "Even if you're right, what's going to make her think you're the answer to her prayers?"

"Let's think about it, Sally. Maybe there's a way. What do we know about her that could make her vulnerable? Do you think she knows that you and I are screwing?"

"No, she doesn't. She would kill me if she knew. Although she considers herself to be a liberated woman, she can be very old fashioned about certain things. It's her own experience. You know that my father never married her and he took off as soon as he knew she was pregnant. He hasn't been seen since. She's afraid of the same thing happening to me. She keeps telling me not to have sex before marriage. That's why I'm always careful to use your place instead of mine. She may suspect but she can ignore it as long as she doesn't know for sure."

A crazy idea was beginning to take shape in my mind. "Listen," I said "I have a plan. "

After hearing me out, Sally giggled. "I don't think it has a chance of working," she summed up, "but what the hell. Either way it will be your finest moment. You will end up being either the king of seduction or my favorite comedian."

HELEN'S DIARY

Friday March 3

Work has been getting me down lately. It used to be exciting and I actually looked forward to it every morning. Now, I have to drag myself in and everything I have to deal with seems so petty. I find it difficult to concentrate on what people are talking about. O well, I guess it must be some kind of a middle age crisis. After all, next year I'll be forty. God, how time passes. It seems like only yesterday that Sally was born and now she's a woman. I worry about her a lot, but not as much as I used to. At least she doesn't seem to be seeing those crazy friends she hung out with last year. Now she spends all her time with John. I guess I should worry about what they might be up to, but he's such a nice boy, very naive. I'm sure he doesn't know which end is up.

John was here with Sally when I got home tonight. He's so funny. When I speak to him he gets all tongue tied and looks everywhere but at me. I think he's in love with me. It's kind of flattering in a way. He is a handsome devil. Must be six three or four and about two hundred and twenty pounds of solid muscle. He's pretty well endowed in another area too if that enormous bulge in his jeans is anything to go by. Oh, shut up Helen. What sort of thoughts are these to be harboring about your daughter's boy friend? Still, I have to admit I have been feeling very horny lately. It's been a while. I'm tempted to try out one of the young studs at the office. There are a couple of them who would love to oblige, but I'm scared of getting involved. The trouble is that they are never content to just fuck and forget. They want to take you over, satisfy their male pride, and boast to their friends. The complications at work are just too great. I should get out more and meet people away from work. O well, another cool shower and off to bed.

Saturday March 4

I'm writing this on Sunday. I couldn't write anything yesterday. Still can't believe what happened. It's like a dream or maybe a nightmare. When I got up yesterday morning I was feeling at a loss for something to do. Sally had gone to stay with a friend for the weekend, so I decided to go into my office for a while. Just as I was about to leave John appeared at the door. I asked him if Sally hadn't told him she was going to be away for the weekend. He looked a little sheepish and said that he must have forgotten. Then he asked if he could talk to me about something so I made him a cup of coffee and we sat on the sofa. He was very nervous and I felt really sorry for him. I told him to relax and that he should feel free to talk about whatever was bothering him. As accurately as I can remember, this is what he said -

"Mrs. Jones, Sally and I would like to get married one day, but we know we will have to wait a couple of years until we can afford it. We are very much in love with each other but Sally doesn't want us to..." At this point I had to strain to hear him he was mumbling with embarrassment. I told him not to be embarrassed. He could be frank with me and that I wouldn't laugh or yell at him. He continued. "Well, Sally thinks we shouldn't have intercourse before we get married and I agree with her of course. But it's very hard when we're together. Sometimes I'm not sure I can control myself."

I told him that I understood and that I was pleased he had come to me. I suggested that they should perhaps see less of each other and try to avoid intimate situations that they should go out more in groups. While speaking I had put my hand on his arm in sympathy and he had placed his other hand over mine. It seemed an innocent enough gesture but the feel of his skin was awakening instincts within me that were other than motherly. The heat emanating from his body, the rippling muscle under my hand and the scent of his cologne were making me feel a little light headed.

I was thinking it was time to bring the conversation to an end but he continued to talk.

"Lately I have had the feeling, when I kiss Sally, that if I kept going, she wouldn't stop me. It worries me Mrs. Jones. I get so worked up I may not stop one of these days." While I was trying to figure out a suitable response to this blunt revelation, he continued, "I've been thinking that maybe I need to find another outlet for my physical feelings." All I could manage was a faint "Huh?" "What I mean" he stammered "is... well...in the old days young men went to brothels to relieve the pressure, but I couldn't do that. Too much risk of disease." All I could do was nod dumbly as he went on. "The other thing they did was to find a mistress but I wouldn't know how to go about that. I guess it would have to be an older woman who only wanted a physical relationship with no commitment."

John was now clutching my hand like a drowning man with the proverbial straw and looking at me hopefully. What did he expect from me; that I would immediately produce a list of possible candidates for his feverish intentions. I had invited frank discussion but his present tack had left me speechless. He wasn't suffering from the same affliction. "I find you very attractive Mrs. Jones. Do you think you could help me? No one would ever know and I would try very hard to please you." It took a while for it to sink in. I was being propositioned by this innocent looking boy. Did he really think it was that simple? He must have read my stunned silence as some kind of acceptance for he suddenly drew me toward him and wrapped those strong arms around me. The next moment his open mouth was joined with mine in a passionate kiss.

SALLY

Thank God for all these hours I spent in the attic when I was growing up. My mother never knew about the small holes I had drilled through the ceiling in strategic places. From the attic I could look down on every room in the house. Today I was comfortably ensconced in the attic while Mom thought I was at a friend's house for the weekend. Looking down at her in her bedroom, and seeing how carefully she was choosing her clothes, I realized she was intending to go to work. Shit. She might leave before dumb John got there. While I watched her don blue satin underwear I was listening intently for John's car to pull up outside. As she pulled on a white silk blouse and tartan pleated skirt, I was muttering, hurry up John. Why are you always so late? Mom had just stepped into a pair of black high heeled pumps when the door bell rang. I sighed in relief.

Watching John hop around from one foot to another in embarrassment, I almost laughed out loud as he mumbled about how he had forgotten I was away for the weekend. How could this dumb ox think he had any chance of seducing an intelligent sophisticated woman like Mom? O, God, just listen to the clod telling her about how we wanted to get married. When he gave her the line about me not wanting to have intercourse I just about burst with suppressed laughter. Mom was obviously embarrassed at hearing his confessions but she was doing a great job of giving him a sympathetic hearing. Listening to him talk about getting release from a physical relationship with an older woman was too much. By then the tears were running down my cheeks and my stomach hurt from holding back the waves of laughter that were building up inside me.

Now he was suggesting that Mom might consider letting him please her. O, boy was he about due for the shock of his stupid life. The expression of disbelief on her face was hilarious. I was hardly breathing, waiting for Mom to explode and throw him out of the house. When he grabbed her and started kissing her I thought, this is it. When the kiss lasted for more than a minute, I was perplexed. Why hadn't she pushed him away? Mind you, from firsthand experience, I knew how strong John was and from the way he was pinning Mom against the back of the sofa it wasn't surprising that she couldn't move. Still, she didn't even seem to be trying to get away. I also knew, of course, how beautifully, John could kiss. By this time Mom must be realizing that he wasn't as inexpert as he had been making out.

A few moments later I was gaping in disbelief at the picture of my mother, sprawled across the sofa, with her pleated skirt pushed up around her hips. John was kneeling between her wide spread legs. There was a sound of snapping elastic and tearing cloth and John carelessly tossed the tattered remnants of a pair of blue satin panties over his shoulder. Christ. He was ripping her clothes off

By now mother was protesting indignantly. Her protests were interrupted by a shocked gasp when his mouth suddenly descended on her exposed vagina. It only took a few moments of talented tonguing to still her protestations, and render her incapable of further resistance. I knew from personal experience just what that nimble tongue was doing to her. I also knew that his tactile finger tips would be spreading her buttocks and stroking the sensitive crease between. He had her legs draped over his shoulders and I was fascinated to see them jerk spasmodically in response to the sensations that must have been rippling through her body. Within a few minutes he brought her to a grateful conclusion. She exploded with a scream that must have been heard for a couple of blocks. Her feet, still clad in high heel shoes, jerked straight up as though they were trying to reach the ceiling.

While mom lolled on the sofa her legs still twitching in uncontrollable spasms, John rose to his feet and quickly removed his clothes. His shirt came off, revealing the familiar broad shoulders and muscular chest matted with thick curly black hair. As he dropped his pants I glanced at mother. She wore a look of disbelief as her eyes scanned the flat ridged stomach and the pelt of black hair at its base. It seemed she had never seen a cock like John's. It's all of ten inches long and thick as my wrist. The huge blood gorged pole of muscle was stiffening and rising as he purposefully advanced on my hapless mother. There was no longer any sign of that appealing boyish innocence on John's face. It was thickened and coarse with lust.

With a powerful heave he swept his victim from the sofa and held her in one arm, while the free hand swiftly prepared her for his purpose. In the urgency of his passion he had no time to waste on buttons and fastenings. Shredded strips of skirt, blouse and bra drifted to the floor. With one hand supporting her back and one hand under her tail, he held and positioned her as easily as if she was a rag doll. I saw her stiffen as she felt the head of his gigantic cock nuzzling at her quivering flesh. From my bird's eye vantage point I could clearly observe the stiff muscle slowly but inexorably slide into her. A loud sound, somewhere between a sigh and a groan escaped her lips as she abandoned herself to the invading monster. As though sensing her total subjugation John tightened his grip and began to move his hips in a steady rhythm.

As the hot slippery cock slid back and forth in long slow strokes mother wailed and moaned mindlessly as he drove her hard toward another climax. I wasn't too far behind. I had never experienced anything more sexually stimulating than what I was seeing below. Watching my naked mother being fucked stupid by my boy friend was the turn on of a lifetime. I was on my knees, skirt hiked up, panties down and my fingers were slipping in and out of my sopping wet pussy. Finally I was released from the torture of unbearable ecstasy by a long series of orgasmic contractions. My indiscrete moans and groans were smothered by the joyous shrieks of my mother and John's groans as they too reached a peak. While I was happy for her I was a little envious of the fact that she was being filled with a flood of John's semen. Before the night was over, however, I had a lot more reason to be envious.

John stayed until late evening. In that time my mother was fucked in more ways than I had ever experienced, in one session. Judging by his unquenchable appetite, John must really have been harboring a vast depth of unrequited passion. Mummy was kissed, licked, fingered and balled in every position that it was possible for her body to assume. Every bed in the apartment felt the weight of their heaving bodies. She was bent over every chair and table while he pounded her with that insatiable cock. At one point he pinned her, face down, across the kitchen table and sprayed her butt with Pam. I'll never forget the look on her face as that long thick cock penetrated her little puckered asshole and buried itself to the hilt

When he finally left my knees were raw from crawling around the attic floor going from one vantage point to another. I was also drained emotionally and physically from diddling myself as I watched. My pussy ached from the continuous fingering.