Mom's Sweet Treats for Son

Story Info
Final home-school lesson before college.
1.8k words
3.96
40.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zivia3
zivia3
10 Followers

My son was home-schooled because I wanted to protect him from the world. I wanted to make sure he got a good education and was never bullied too. But I realized how unsocialized he was as he planned to go off to college shortly after turning 18. I didn't want him to be awkward and lonely, so I decided to give him his final educational lesson before sending him off to school.

He came home from a summer college prep course at the local community college one afternoon, and I could see he was excited, yet overwhelmed. He asked me if he could lie in my lap and breastfeed, which he had not done in over a year. I took off my blouse while he settled into my lap next to me on the couch and unsnapped my maternity bra to expose my nipples. "Come here baby," I said, "Let me hold you." He picked my left breast first, latched on, and gently sucked my nipple. I could feel the tension in his body releasing as I stroked his hair. He eventually moved on to my right, humming quietly in relaxed pleasure.

"Sweetheart?" I gently asked.

"Yes mommy?"

"You're a grown man now and I need to teach you about other girls before you go to college." He continued gently slurping and suckling my nipple and moaned, "What about mom?"

"Well sweetheart, there are other ways to get creamy things out of a girl, ways I've never showed you, ways your daddy does for me."

He sat up and looked at me, wide-eyed. "Like WHAT?" I took his hand and gently guided it to my wet pussy. "Well honey, girls are creamy down here too. Do you want to learn more?"

"Oh yes mom, why didn't you show me before?!" I continued to rub his fingers slowly against my panties and said, "Because you weren't old enough, but I think you are now."

I laid back against the arm of the couch, slipped my panties off, flung one leg over the back of the couch, and spread myself wide open.

"This is where the ice cream comes out, and this is the button that makes more come out," I said as I pointed out my slit and clit respectively. "If you lick and suck these, you'll get all kinds of cream out of mommy. Just keep licking and slurping like you're eating an ice cream cone while it melts baby."

He was fascinated and stared at me for a moment, making eye contact but looking back at my exposed cunt. "Start here baby boy and stick your tongue way out. Lick me from bottom to top like you're licking an ice cream cone, ok?" He got on his knees on the couch and bent down. He stuck his tongue all the way out, placed it against my pussy, and lavishly licked me like I'd asked, very slowly, enjoying the new sensations for the first time. He did it again and again.

"Like this mommy?" I was in heaven. "Yes baby, JUST like that. You can suck on it too, like you're slurping up your melting ice cream." He began sucking on my labia and clit and I thought I might lose my mind from the delicious pleasure of it all.

"Oh mom, it tastes SO good! I wish you'd shown me this sooner!" I reached down and pulled his chin up to my left breast, which he gently sucked. "You know baby, you can get even more cream out of mommy if you want." He looked at me, curious. "You can reach your fingers and your tongue inside the hole and get it all out if you want." He wasted no time sliding back down and shoving his tongue into me. He then reached his fingers slowly inside me, afraid he would hurt me, and pulling them out again. "Lick it off your fingers baby, go ahead, it's ok." He did as he was told.

He was, of course, rock hard. He was built just like his father and had a large thick cock that stood straight in the air. "Come here baby," I said as I guided his thighs to straddle over me and bring his cock nearer to my face. He was clearly confused but did as I said. I grabbed it and asked him if he knew why it was hard. He didn't. "Because honey, this is like a big ice cream scoop. Normally only daddy does this for me, but I think you're old enough now to learn." He was enthralled. "What do you mean mom?" I gently ran my finger over the head of his penis and told him, "When you put this inside a girl, this part is like the scoop, and it pulls the cream out, so the deeper you push it into her, the more you get." He kneeled over me, processing what I'd just said. "Move down honey, do you want to scoop the cream out of mommy? I really need it and your dad has been away for so many days now..."

He wiggled down the couch. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him in. I guided the head of his hot hard cock into my very wet slit. He looked at me, confused. "Go ahead baby, push it in slowly." Again, he did as he was told. I watched his facial expressions as he experienced the sensation of being inside a pussy for the first time. "Oh my god mom! Oh my god that feels so good! Is it supposed to feel like this?!" I giggled. "Of course, baby boy. That makes sure you enjoy getting all the cream out of a girl." I let him lie there feeling the sensation of being deep inside me for a minute. "Ok baby now pull it back out slowly. When you get to the end, push it back in. Just keep doing that, ok?"

He began slowly and awkwardly thrusting, but always hard as a rock. "Good boy. Just like that." I continued to praise him and offer encouragement. I came but did my best to hide it from him, letting him know he was doing a perfect job and to keep it up. "Mom, I'm feeling funny," he finally said. "Oh good boy! Come here, let me see it!" He slowly pulled it out and kneeled on the couch in front of me. I got on my knees on the floor and turned him toward me.

"I have one more surprise for you honey." He looked confused again and waited for me to continue. I caressed his hard testicles in my hand and looking up at him told him, "These are full of sweet yummy frosting. Now I'm going to get the creamy stuff out of you." I slipped him into my mouth, huge and hard, and tried to swallow him whole. He fell back against the couch and repeatedly moaned, "Oh my god mom!! Oh my god!" I continued to stroke him and glide my lips up and down his shaft as I moaned and caressed his balls with my other hand. "Give me your frosting baby, mommy's hungry." I could feel him about to explode and yelled loudly, "You look at me right now young man!" I threw my mouth open as I continued to jerk him off and let him watch himself cum in my mouth, slurping the tip of his cock to make sure I got every last drop. He exploded, ejaculating again and again, and yelling and moaning so loudly with each spurt I was afraid the neighbors might hear.

"SUCH a good boy baby! Mommy's little boy is all grown up! I love you so much! GOOD JOB!" I said as I crawled back up to the couch. He rolled into my lap again and began suckling my nipple. I stroked his hair. "Good job baby, good job," I reassured him as he fell asleep in my arms. "You'll be so popular with the girls at college. I have NO worries about you."

He slept for about 30 min, then woke again. "Mom?" he asked sweetly. "Yes sweetie? What is it?" He gently sucked my nipple again. "Do you have more cream you want me to get out?" I kissed him on the forehead and said, "Always baby. Why, you want more?" He sat up and looked at me sheepishly. "Well, yeah, I mean, if you have more you need me to get out, I mean, I can, if you want."

I rolled over onto my knees and stuck my hips high in the air. "You can get it out this way if you want."

He was unsure of what to do. "Lick me the same way honey, just now the button is right here. And you can still put your fingers inside me too. And then when you're ready, you can scoop me this way too."

He kneeled behind me and bent his face down. He began licking me with his whole tongue again from clit up. It was slow and heavenly. Then he slowly started pushing his tongue inside me, alternating between reaching into me with his finger and fucking me with his tongue. I continued to offer him praise and encouragement as I fought to contain another orgasm.

Quickly, he was rock hard. "What do I do now mom?" he asked innocently. "Grip my hips honey, and slowly push it inside me. Then you scoop just how you like ok? Whatever feels good to you." He repositioned himself and pushed the tip of his hard cock in slowly. Then deeper and deeper as he got more comfortable. This time, he was less naïve and understood thrusting better. I leaned into him and encouraged him to do what he wanted. He pulled me in and pushed deeper than he had before. I could feel him up against my cervix as he began pounding me harder and harder. I screamed into the pillow. "Oh god yes honey! That's perfect! I love it! You're so amazing! You do that even better than your father!"

After a few minutes, he pushed into me deep and held me still against him. "Mom," he said breathlessly, "my frosting is about to come out. What do you want me to do?" I was so close to orgasming again and had to take a few deep breaths before I could answer. "Honey, it's ok to put your frosting inside me. If you want to put it in me, you can, or I'll be happy to swallow it again, whatever my baby wants." With that, he thrust one more time and came deep inside me, gripping my hips and ass hard against him. The excitement of feeling him thrust like that while he grabbed me so passionately, on top of hearing him moan made me cum again and I writhed my ass against him as he gripped me even harder. "MOM!! OH GOD MAWWWWWM!" he screamed as he pulled out, breathless and fell back on the other side of the couch. I gently caressed his chest and thighs as he caught his breath.

"Ok, baby, that's enough for tonight. You need to brush your teeth and go to bed, ok?" He sighed deeply. "Ok mom. Thank you for teaching me. I love you. Goodnight."

zivia3
zivia3
10 Followers