All Comments on 'Moms Take Their Sons to School Ch. 02'

by Treated2

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Donna became Laura which was confusing .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The Donna/Laura situation aside, this was a good chapter. Obviously, I hope that in the next chapter they swap sons, and that the two women eat each other out. Further on, I hope they leave their respective husbands and move in together as a couple to raise the new kids that their sons planted in their wombs over this trip. The sons, of course, come back home as often as possible to fuck their moms and help raise their kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very Good Part 3 Please and Double Penetration as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I believe that the first part of the story was a complete perfectly written story with a plot. I don't think that this continuation would add any new idea just describing a f-n process. That's it. I believed if author would like to write continuation it would be moms' share or story not in the same hotel (for example somewhere else foursome party or something like this). That's it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, except for the name change. Looking forward to the next part, hopefully sooner than the last. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@ Treated2:

RE read, or re, re read before posting. That will allow you to catch the name change from Donna to Laura.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

good story

Treated2Treated2almost 3 years agoAuthor

I corrected the name snafu, don't know how I missed it! New version in editor's hands.

leespikedleespikedalmost 3 years ago

I can't believe I got through a mother / son incest story without "sweetie" or anal sex ruining the story.

This was truly a joy, masterful how you built on that radio show they were all listening to. Superb titillation.

I hope there's more... I'd say a game of strip poker in a 4-man tent is in order.

hah! I read before the name fix... got all worked that somehow a third pair had arrived.

Lee2012Lee2012almost 3 years ago

Dona, Laura and Cindy. Lost the names did we? Still a hot story and followup. Time fir a full swap

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Loved it! Hopefully there'll be a third chapter coming. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Add anal and you have a great story

taco1085taco1085about 1 year ago

cant wait for the next chapter.... fantastic read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous