Moms Take Their Sons to School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took his mast in both hands, and began to slide them up and down, swirling around the head, then back down. Wet and slick, her hands played with his large balls and caressed him between his legs, eliciting a moan.

Glancing at the other bed, she wasn't surprised to see the other two watching closely, and giggled again, "Now no laughing. I'm no expert on this kind of thing. I haven't given many BJs." Looking at the cock in her hands, she continued hesitantly, "certainly never to one this big."

But she began to lower her head, licking and kissing the bulbous head, then running her tongue around and around. Her tiny fist was wrapped around, just below the head, but her fingers didn't come close to touching.

Looking a little intimidated, she took a deep breath, and opened her pretty mouth to insert her son into it. Slowly the tip began to disappear into her, and it was obvious when it had reached the back of her mouth. Cindy tried to just shove her face down farther, but there was no way she was going to force it into her throat.

Unconsciously, her hand began to jack the shaft, and that brought a bit of a thrust from Greg. She came up for air, gagging, tearing up and gasping for air.

"Oh, HELL no," she laughed, though she looked like she was crying. "Mommy's mouth is going to be the extent of that!"

They all laughed, Donna said, "I can't imagine that going down easy!"

Brad teased her, "But you're dying to give it a try, aren't you, Mom?"

She playfully smacked the side of his ass, "you want a spanking, young man?"

Her son retaliated, open palm against her bare cheek. "No, do you?" Then looking closely at her he smacked her again, harder. Then a third time. "Mom, I think maybe you do want a spanking, you really do, don't you?"

"No!" she protested, but he continued his open-handed assault on her reddening ass cheek. "No, Brad, stop!" But her protests faded to groans and she began to ride her son, her pussy reacting to the stimulation, his cock hardening within her as he reacted as well.

"Oh, god, Brad. No, no please stop." But her tone belied her words. "Please don't, baby, ooohh god. Fuck me baby." Her pleas punctuated by the sharp crack of his palm. Her ass was practically glowing now and, in the back of his mind, he was worried that he might actually be hurting her. Brad rolled them over so that he was now on top and began to fuck her hard, the wet sounds of their bodies meeting almost as sharp as the spanking had been.

Donna began to get loud now, the stimulations all adding up, fantasizing about Greg, Cindy, the physical pain of her ass, her son losing control atop her. Her orgasm came quickly, and she began to gasp, "Quick, honey, come in Mommy, oh, here it comes!" Then a long low moan, "Oh my god, yesssss. Oh baby, oh yessss."

Her son drove into her with one last thrust, and remained buried inside her pussy as he pumped yet more cum into the furnace of her womb.

Beside them, Cindy had given up and turned her attempted deep-throat debut into a two-fisted handjob, all the while sucking and tonguing on the head of Greg's cock. He licked broadly up and down her open pussy, relishing the smell and taste of his mother. He didn't last long, with all of the noise from the other bed, playing with his mom's wet pussy, and the thought of his buddy's mom taking a turn with his cock.

He filled his mom's mouth with cum and, when he had finished, she sat up and turned to him, proudly showing him her mouthful, before playing with it with her tongue. Some dribbled down her chin, and she scooped it back into her mouth as she swallowed her prize. "I guess that was okay?"

"Oh god, Mom, that was awesome!"

"But, still, maybe you want Mrs. Devine to give it a try?" That made his cock bob, which went unnoticed by nobody in the room. But, despite the last hours of debauchery, Greg was still hesitant to say it out loud.

"God, Mom!"

"Well, you do!"

As embarrassed as he was, he looked over to see his buddy's mom staring at the still-hard shaft. She was slumped atop her son, her eyes barely open, her hair wild and plastered to her sweaty forehead. Donna's mouth opened, her full red lips parted and shone with her saliva.

As her eyes rose from his cock to lock with his, his cock thickened. That brought a smile from Donna. There was no doubt about it, his fantasy milf would have his cock in her mouth this weekend.

12