All Comments on 'Moms Take Their Sons to School'

by Treated2

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More, please!

That was so sexy, the boys need to fuck their moms more and cum inside their pussies to get them pregnant, this is the kind of love that is the best! 5 stars!!

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
FUCKING AWESOME

I am Hard and Horny!

Can’t wait for the next morning.

How about another switch partners.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago
Yes more please

a hot n sexy tale like this needs to have more fun going on. Please don't swap moms though keep the love incestuous and maybe they even make some babies and have to move in together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Congrats well written.Needs a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Changing

Excellent story let them change partners then a foursome

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
College

This needs to be only the first part of a multi-chapter story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

More please & keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I understand

The last two years of my son's college attendance I fucked him during my trips to visit, which occurred at least monthly. The first time was completely spontaneous after we shared a bottle of wine.

He did everything to me, and I to him; things I did not do with his father. It was glorious, and it lasted five years until he married. Life was especially good during that time.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Hopefully they're at the hotel on a long holiday weekend so there will another night of fucking. At the very least, there should be a followup chapter detailing the showering the next morning. And once the sons are worn out, the women can provide some mom/mom action as inspiration!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good, but kinda sad

By that I mean they discover all of this just as the sons are leaving for college, and college that's rather far away at that.

<P>

You don't mention anything about the father's so I'm gonna assume they are single mothers. If so, I guess you could set it up that they move to where they sons are attending college, and they share a house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please

I'd like to hear more of this story. Maybe they could (crazy idea) call the radio station and ask the Doctor for advice. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need more

Great story! Needs to be continued. Please make this a multi-chapter story and continue.

tobytimtobytimover 4 years ago
Great

Loved it, should have been longer, so hot, made me horny as hell

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fucking hot!

Great story, but now I’m dripping wet and my cock is hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Liked the story especially the one with hairy cunt.hope they knocked their moms.i know knocked up my mom just lifted he night gown pushed her over table put my cock in her hairy cunt began fucking her till I cum in her and now she has kid number 7 in her and it is mine.every day she comes over to my place fuck her during the day put more cum in her cunt and even her ass.

NaughtyMom46NaughtyMom46over 4 years ago
Potential For More

This story has so much potential for more chapters. Such as the the other mothers of the team hearing the same thing and being with theirs sons, teammates swapping mothers, and all the team mom and teammates being together.

n2deep4654n2deep4654over 4 years ago
Hot!

Couldnt take my hand off my cock while i read..Next chapter the moms swap sons..that would be even better

STARBLACKSTARBLACKover 3 years ago
great

where is part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fanfuckingtastic story. Now the two mothers need to lick the cum out of each other's pussy. Then trade sons for more fucking-- before telling their sons that both mothers are safe, due to pill and or tubes tied. Open and ready pussies open and ready for lots of son and/or son's buddy to fill with hot cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Story Five Stars Hope somebody gets knocked up RW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wish I could give it 6 stars!

Great.

Next they should trade sons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More please!!!!!

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

Totally improbable totally arousing, exciting, entertaining.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous