Moms Take Their Sons to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Treated2
Treated2
1,258 Followers

Just then there was a knock at the door and Donna opened it. Her son stood there in gym shorts and a t-shirt. Caught off guard, he dropped his eyes, running his gaze down and back up, taking in Donna in the nightie. Her cologne invaded his senses, musky and sexy. She felt naked for a second, his instant appreciation was so obvious. And as she turned away, his hand went to hide the rapid response of his cock in the flimsy shorts.

So now they were both turned on again, residual excitement from the radio show earlier having set it in motion. Donna had a sudden realization that sharing the room with the other family might be the only thing that stood between her and doing something dangerous with her son. Her son was thinking about returning to the lobby bathroom to retrieve something he'd "forgot" but remembered that there were a few other men using the bathroom. He'd just have to hold out.

"Hey, the Brady Bunch!" laughed Brad as he approached their bed. "Did you ever hear that Greg was sleeping with his mom on this show? I think I'd be after Marsha!"

"No way, dude, Carol was a total MILF..." Greg stopped suddenly, realizing that Donna was listening. "Sorry, Mrs. Devine."

"You boys," Donna laughed. But as she looked at the screen, Carol Brady, the blonde mom suddenly bent over to pick up something she'd dropped, and her shapely ass and blonde bob reminded her of Cindy. That was the hairstyle she wore! As Carol Brady went to her hands and knees on tv, Donna flashed back on the radio doctor's story, her son taking her from behind. She pictured Cindy in that same position, wondered if she could handle that monster between Greg's legs.

God, everything was turning towards incest today, what was wrong with her?

Cindy came out of the bathroom then, and the room went silent. Nobody was looking at the TV now, the petite blonde in the pink nightie had everybody's attention. "Sorry everybody, this was the only nightgown I packed."

Donna thought it was funny how quickly Brad responded, "no, that's ok Mrs. Devine. No problem." Yeah, no problem.

She laughed, "Cindy, you just stole their attention away from Carol Brady with that outfit! And", looking at her son, Donna continued, "I think Brad's vote just switched from Marsha to Carol!"

Both boys laughed, but she was completely accurate. Brad was completely enthralled by the little blonde's sexy ensemble. It was just sheer enough to make out a shadow of her areolas through the silk.

"Well, shall we have a toast?" Cindy asked, holding up a bottle of wine. "I found some glasses in the bathroom."

Greg opened up the bottle and poured out the four glasses. "Here's to all kinds of new adventures," Donna offered. The toast was to be a premonition.

They all clinked glasses, and sipped at the red. The next half hour saw the moms sitting on the foot of one bed chatting, and the boys watching TV and joking around behind them. They went through the first bottle and were well into a second.

"Dude, we heard the craziest thing on the radio coming up here," Brad confided softly to his friend, as he poured out the rest of the bottle.

"Not the mommy on all fours?!"

"Holy shit, you heard it too? That was the craziest!"

"Yeah," Greg replied. "My mom looked like she was catatonic. I couldn't believe she didn't switch the station."

"My mom was almost as embarrassed as me! That was wild."

"Yeah, crazy."

They both fell silent, gazing at their mothers' scantily clad bodies. Donna's panties made a sexy accent, her breasts soft and lush, halfway visible from the side. Cindy had nothing beneath the pink nightie, and the shadow of her ass crack was tantalizingly obvious.

"Man, our moms..." Greg shook his head.

"Yeah, hot. Wanta trade? Just kidding. Ouch!" Brad laughed as Greg punched him.

"Ok boys, bedtime." The moms each walked over to their beds and slid under the covers. Donna took the left side of the left bed, and Cindy the right side of the other. Greg slid into his spot, and his mom gave him a quick kiss goodnight. On the lips, Donna noticed.

Brad headed into the bathroom to leave a leak as Donna settled on her right side, her back to her son's place.

As he urinated, Brad noticed a small pile of clothing on the tank. It was the dress Cindy had worn, and he couldn't help but lift it to his nose. It smelled so sweet and sexy, then he noticed a white scrap inside. He couldn't believe it; it was his friend's mom's panties. And not much of them, a tiny white thong. Instinct brought him to pull it from the dress, and he held it gently in his palm. Little Cindy's panties. If only he could see her in them.

Turning it over in his hand he found the cotton panel. The cotton that had snugged up against Cindy's pussy all day in the car, absorbing anything that might have oozed from her. Brad took a deep sniff, the musk of the woman's pussy electrified him. His cock responded, hard again, and he thought he'd go ahead and take care of it. Maybe everybody else was asleep. But as soon as he dangled the thong across his cock there was a knock at the door. Cindy called quietly, "almost done in there?" Brad groaned inwardly.

"Just a sec." He flushed the toilet and hesitated. He was so tempted to take the thong with him, he took another deep sample of her scent, but she might notice. He put it back beneath the dress and, trying to hide his hard-on, let Cindy in the bathroom as he left. Cindy and that incredible nightie. He had to fight the urge to grab her as she squeezed by, but as they both turned, her hip, encased in that pink silk, dragged across his cock bulge.

The wine and all of the events of the day, the nasty incestuous thoughts, the intimacy of their predicament, and the undeniable sexiness of Cindy's little body in the pink negligee came together for the couple, and they stopped just inside the bathroom door. Facing each other, inches apart they froze for a second. When Cindy looked down Brad's body, his cock jumped, just far enough to slap against her tummy. That broke the spell, and they melded together, their bodies finding each other, his hands palming her perfect globes, hers around his neck as they kissed passionately.

Brad slid one hand down farther, his fingertips stroking the damp heat of her pussy through the silk, she moved her body back and forth against his cock. Both too intoxicated by lust and alcohol to think clearly, they struggled to sort out their next move.

A sudden sound from the bedroom broke the spell, and they separated, hearing footsteps approaching the bathroom. Brad left quickly, passing his friend stumbling in for a piss. "Just a second, honey," Cindy warned. Greg stood outside the door, an unknowing sentinel protecting his mother. He was too groggy to have noted that his mom and friend had been in the bathroom together.

Brad thought he'd never be able to sleep now. As he softly settled into bed, he lay on his back listening to the deep breathing of his mom beside him. He sighed and squeezed his erection, struggling to think of a way to get that little Carol Brady naked.

He closed his eyes and let his mind wander. A minute later the bathroom door softly opened, and he peered in the dim light, watching Cindy tiptoe to her bed as her son entered the bathroom. As she passed the window, she was backlit by the glow filtering through the blinds, and her profile was undisguised. She was perfect, her little B-cups, the nipples visible perched high on her firm titties, her mouth-watering ass... Just perfect.

She settled into the far side of the bed, and peered towards him, her eyes adjusting to the darkness. Brad sat up and she smiled and blew him a kiss, whispering, "good night, sweetie." Donna moved suddenly, and they both lay back in their beds.

Neither thought they'd be able to sleep, both were wrong. By the time Greg had returned to bed, the other three were deep asleep.

Sometime very early in the morning, Donna drifted from a deep sleep. Her dreams had been fed by her imagination; in them she had been playing strip poker with Brad's lacrosse team. She was being held by several boys, their hard cocks against her as she stroked them, one-by-one. Greg was in her hand, she ministered to his giant cock as it pulsed, then erupted, spraying his semen against her body. She turned, and the next to be tended to was her own son. They smiled, no hesitancy. She kissed him lightly, as a mother would, then reached down to slide her hand around his cock. It was already lubricated. She smeared the pre-cum around the head and began to stroke it down his shaft. Slowly down, squeezing the base.

The other boys disappeared, she was in a teddy now, and they lay down on a bed. She was on her left side, spooning up against her son, her right hand reaching around to masturbate him. His hips thrust forward, fucking her hand. Fucking her hand, his ass rubbing against her. Her leg was over his now, her pussy leaking against his ass cheek. She was awake. She was stroking her son's cock. She was awake, awake.

Oh my god, she was awake! Donna was lying on her side, her son fucking her fist as she ground her pussy against him. It wasn't a dream, not a fantasy. It was real. Brad's cock responding to her touch. Her pussy against her son. But she didn't withdraw her hand in a panic and roll away from him. She was stroking him. She had to think, what should she do? Still stroking his hard cock, pre-cum oozing from his slit. Smelling his male scent. Should she stop?

Then in the darkness she saw a shadow, a shape. It was Cindy, little Cindy. Her head was silhouetted above her son's body, was she watching? She was watching her stroke her son! She should stop! But, wait. Cindy moved to pull the sheet back from her son. Her head turned and then lowered. Now her hair hung down around her son. Her head was facing down, moving towards him. Now it was moving back up. Could she, could she really be... My god, was Cindy sucking her son's cock? No, this was a dream.

Donna closed her eyes, enjoying the darkness, the feel of the hard cock in her hand, her clit finding stimulation in the friction from her panties. It wasn't a dream. But she didn't care, it felt so right. She was taking care of her son, making him happy, giving him relief. Isn't that what a good mommy did? Cindy was a good mom, she loved her son too. She was showing her love to Greg. It was all right. It was just love.

It was Brad's moan that brought her eyes open. She could easily see in the dim light. Cindy's breasts were now outlined against the window, she almost looked naked. Just a light shadow where her nightie hung around her. And Greg's cock, oh god that cock. It was huge, thick and long. Cindy licked around the head, then would take in inside her mouth. Only a few inches would disappear, and she would lift back off.

Brad seemed to still be in dreamland, but Greg was now obviously awake, and fully enjoying his mother's mouth on his cock. His hands now rested on her head, his hips thrust, and Donna heard Cindy gag. But she made no effort to escape as her son erupted into her mouth. Donna could barely see the cum and drool escape around Greg's cock, as Cindy tried to swallow around the bulbous head in the back of her throat.

Greg fell back, his hands now caressed his mother's face as she finally pulled off his cock. Cindy moved a leg over his and slid up to lay against her son now, one leg between his, her head snuggled into his neck, she faced the other bed. Her face shone with the slick fluids, she smiled contently. Then her eyes opened, and she looked directly at Donna. No shock, no surprise even. She nodded solemnly, one mother concurring with another. For some reason that soothed any doubt that Donna harbored.

"It's so beautiful," whispered Cindy. "Loving our sons is so wonderful."

Brad now rolled towards Donna, she slid over his leg and lay on top of him. She was in almost the same position as Cindy, except her legs were spread apart, one on each side of her son. Her soaked panties were cooling in the evening air. Her lips were gaping open, and she could smell her own arousal. She felt his cock sandwiched between their stomachs, hot and wet and sticky. She felt it move, and now she lifted her head to look at him. He was still asleep, and she kissed him, her hair hanging around their faces like a soft curtain. She moved her lips against his and wormed her tongue between his lips. Now as he came awake, he began to kiss her wetly, passionately. She slid her lower body back and forth, moving his cock with her.

"Mommy, I love you," he murmured. "I love you so much."

"I love you baby. Want Mommy to show you how much I love you?"

"How much do you love me?"

"Let me show you, baby." Donna sighed. Sliding her hand down between them, she grasped his cock, and moved her body up to free it. It pulsed and flexed in her grasp, and she rubbed it against her pussy through the soaked leopard print panties.

"Oh my god, mom. That feels so good."

Her sopping panties were all that separated her son's cock from her willing pussy, and she whispered to her him, "take Mommy's panties off."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm so sure, honey. Let me show you my love."

He reached for them and slid them to her knees. She brought one knee at a time up along his chest to allow him to slide the leopard skin panties over her feet, and left the second leg there, her pussy so exposed, spread so wide open. Her pubic hair tickled against his stomach.

Her son couldn't resist the tantalizing garment and took a deep smell of her damp undergarment. "Mommy, I can smell you. You smell so good. Can I taste you too? Can I lick you?"

Donna groaned in arousal, then slid her knee farther up, then the other, over his shoulders. Her nightie fell around Brad's face as she settled on his upper chest, then lifted up. Just enough. Just enough to bring her soaking pussy to her son's tongue. When he slowly licked up the inside of her labia, she squirted a little, dribbling on his chin.

Donna lifted her lingerie to watch as her son made love with his mouth. His tongue entered her then, digging deep inside his mother's canal, feeling the ridges made to please him, the wetness designed to ease his entry. He forced his mouth against his mother's pussy now, sucking her clit, licking her lips, nuzzling into the soaked mat of fur, her oils soaking his face and neck, his nose invaded by her scent. As her arousal built, she began to buck against his face, her pussy spreading around his mouth, her vaginal walls weeping fluids and a squelching noise grew as she approached climax.

Donna wasn't sure why, but as her orgasm erupted inside her she turned to the other bed. Cindy still lay against her son, smiling at her, but her hand was reaching down, grasping Greg's still-hard shaft, manipulating it against her entrance, soaking it with her own lubrication. Cindy nodded, Donna felt her orgasm wash over her, she groaned a deep and animalistic release as she came on her son's tongue.

Brad was overcome by lust now, he drove his mother off of his shoulders, shoving her down towards the foot of the bed, toppling her to her back. As she lay there, her bright pink pussy spread wide, her nightie up around her waist, he leaned over her and tore it open, releasing her breasts.

He attacked his mother's nipples, sucking and nibbling, even as he took his cock in hand and aimed for her precious hole. He stabbed blindly, desperate to enter Donna' sweet pussy. Her knees were spread wide, her feet in the air, she was completely open for his entry. She pulled his hand off of his member, and grabbed it herself, pulling it deftly towards her opening. "Here, baby, let Mommy guide you."

In only a second, even as aftershocks from her orgasm still flexed within her, she had the head of his cock against the opening to her womb. She pulled, urging him inside. "It's ok, baby, come inside Mommy, I want to make love to you." He began to press against the spongy flesh, "gently, very gently. Go slow, I want to feel every inch of you."

A moan came from the other bed and they both turned. Cindy sat upright astride her son, her head back and mouth wide. "Oh my god, Greg, oh that is so good baby." Her son's huge cock was obviously buried inside her tiny body. Slowly she began to slide her hips back and forth, stirring him inside her.

Donna needed her son now, needed him filling her. As he inched inside, feeling the flesh part as though he was splitting her with his erection, she groaned loudly. That groan continued and rose in pitch as he slowly eased deeper and deeper, his fat cock riding over the ridges inside her, an agonizingly slow burrowing through the juicy layers until he had buried his entire shaft in his mother's juicy pussy. He pressed as though trying to get even deeper, crushing her clit between them, and her orgasm came in waves. Her hips rocked up, exposing her full pussy to the other bed's occupants. It was amazing to see and hear, and the animalistic tone of her cries sent Cindy into an orgasm of her own.

She collapsed against Greg's chest, and he immediately rolled their joined bodies over, now crushing his tiny mother beneath his bulk. Cindy couldn't breathe, but the physical panic added to the intensity of her climax. Her arms and legs were tightly wrapped around her son, and he began to pump his second load of semen into his mom, feeling her tightly clench his cock deep inside. As she gasped he realized that he was crushing her, and rolled to his side, still stroking deep inside her.

"Oh god, yes, cum in me baby," Cindy groaned. "That's it, god I love my son."

Brad was trying to delay his own orgasm, but it was impossible. "Mommy, I have to cum," he warned sweetly, and began to withdraw, intensifying the feeling as her walls clung to him.

"Oh, no baby, it's ok, don't pull out," she cooed. "You can cum inside your Mommy, I will let you do whatever you like. That's it baby, go ahead and shoot your sperm inside me."

Her pleas put Brad over the edge, and he felt the rush of cum. As the first spurt splashed inside her, she whimpered, "Oh god, I can feel it, it's so hot in my pussy! Fuck your mommy, baby, cum in me." With a roar he gave up all control, pumping shot after shot of semen into his grateful mother.

The two mothers lay feet apart, committing acts of incest neither ever dreamed they would consider, feeling nothing but total love and satisfaction with their sons filling them with their virile young seed. The perfection of their sons' cocks, their vaginas molded tightly around them, squeezing them with the rapid contractions of their muscles in orgasm.

The fluids generated by the four lovers soaked them and the beds they shared. And as they relaxed and gently kissed, deeply and wetly, they fell asleep as two couples, perfectly joined together, only to awaken in time to find the sons' cocks already swelling within their mothers, beginning to make love once again.

Treated2
Treated2
1,258 Followers
12