All Comments on 'Mom's Tale'

by 1naughtymom

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Such A Naughty Mom!

This isn't even my "thing," so to speak, but I still found it a turn-on because the Mom is so fucking naughty!

floaturboatfloaturboatover 13 years ago
Hot!

No Very, Very Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Superb!

One of the very, very few tales on this site that have any real depth or literary merit, and it rates very high on the erotica meter too. Congratulations, 1naughtymum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Superb!

Brilliantly written, well crafted tale of the steady build up of unquenchable lust in the mothers' hot pussy that can only be treated by her sons cock. Excellent story, I can only look forward to reading the next installment in this milf fucking saga. xx Ken

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
Very creative and well written

I loved the inner dialogue that the mother had with herself as she worked herself into a near sexual frenzy. It made her sound just twisteed enough to actually have sex with her son. And sure enough, she was. Can't wait to see what happens next in this kinky little tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sexy moms.....

nothing sexier than hot moms using their fine writing talents to describe and imagine doing it with their own sons, wow!

Michael

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 13 years ago
Sweet Story!

Your internal monologues paint a very vivid picture of the

mom's inner life. She's bright, lonely, self-indulgent, and narcissistic, chafing at the restrictions of the small town she and her son live in.

It made me wonder if she was just another adolescent herself, how she sneaks around unable to own what she does or wants because some disapproving parent's gonna shut her down. The rebellious attitude's more appropriate to an emo teen flipping off the popular crowd than a working mom.

The way she rifles through her son's room like some awkward girl stalking a crush, instead of a confident woman spoke volumes about her personality.

The fetishist in me wants her to get it on with her son, because let's face it, mothers bonking with sons is so naughty, let alone all the other stuff she wants, getting pregnant with him like some scheming teenager looking to keep the emotional initiative at all costs.

The shrink in me cringes at the damage this selfish twit will wreak on her son if they do. The Hugh Hefner skit they're doing is painfully funny.

In short, can't wait for the next installment of Really Bad Ideas/Jackass: The Incest Edition.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Good story

Will her son be man enough to handle her hot pussy? He will have his hands full with her as hot as she is.

Thanks for the good chapter

PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 13 years ago
1st Time ehh?

A quite good effort for a first printed story.

Surprise at first that it didn't go further but perhaps it's also a tempting ruse on your behalf.

Looking forward to more literary efforts in the future

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
You Can Write

but you go over the top very quickly. Don't keep piling it on because you think you're on a roll. Less is sometimes more. A very good start, hot and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
English

Please write the next chapter in English, and not so long...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just

Wow! Can't wait for the next installment!

1naughtymom1naughtymomover 13 years agoAuthor

Thanks to all that commented.

I like this story and yet I don't, which is true of everything I've ever written. I thought maybe if I put something out there I'd feel differently in that way, but no, I'm dissatisfied with it as usual. You won't find I'm a big cheerleader for my own efforts. I'm usually ready to burn my stories by the time they're finished. But it is true that this is the first I've ever "published". Certainly not the first I've written though...and I promise I'll write the next chapter in English.

thanks again

1naughtymom1naughtymomover 13 years agoAuthor

Maybe in the next installment I'll introduce the family goat affectionately nicknamed "Roy". He smokes pot with his mum and has a handful of other useful talents too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Monkeypie.... ;)

Amazing!

I'm smiling, laughing, & nodding at the other comments.. Also, not so much my "thing" but totally hot regardless. Jolene is so real it disturbs me a tiny bit, but so much of 'you' comes out in this story... Love it, love you.... now get back to fucking writing slacker, you should have plenty of encouragement here without making me beg, bitch & nag (not that I'll stop bitching anytime soon, just sayin).

eye luv ewe always,

Your bffilaadeih

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful!

Certainly one the finest and well-written stories of any topic to be found. Hot, funny, and leaving me wanting more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sound of one hand clapping

Great sense of humor and prose. you are ready to submit to real publishers. Had trouble following what was fantasy and what was real until I realized it was a satire and it didn't matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Looking forward to many more chapters

You have a real gift. Keep writing. You have readers and appreciators.

clive2007clive2007about 12 years ago
really very good

This was very good. Let me get my one criticism out of the way first. I cringe at adverbs when they are used instead of description. If they are just to modify something, like walking "quickly" or like that, fine. But when she does something "seductively," that is a shortcut you should not allow yourself. It is up to you to describe whatever it is she is doing that you think of as "seductive." OK. Enough of that. You are really very good at obsessive thought, the kind we all have when we are turned on by something. Our biggest sex organ really is our brain, isn't it. But you have not continued. Why not? You have real talent. Maybe you are writing away and just just not at this site anymore. I hope so. Anyway, I hope you keep this up and tell your inner critic to shut the fuck up.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
I LOVED YOUR STORY

IT WAS FUNNY AND AMUSING. I REALLY LOVED IT EVEN THOUGH THERE WASN'T A WHOLE LOT OF PASSION. TOO BAD THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN INACTIVE FOR 8 YEARS. I'D LOVE TO SEE HER RETURN WITH MORE! THANKS AUTHOR, IT WAS EXCELLENT. YOU SHOULD BE PROUD!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous