All Comments on 'Mom's Tan Lines'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic story!!

Wonderful story....had me going bigtime! Hope you write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story, nicely crafted...

Congratulations for avoiding the screaming, large dicks, huge breasts! Lovely to see you dealing with eroticism. It can be wonderful and so have you with this story. Thanks!

luckylapperluckylapperover 10 years ago
classy

i truly enjoyed this story.well written leaving an opening for more if you so desire but also finished enough to let it be as is.thank you

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

does she get pregnant?

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

The story was ok. Even though they mother or son didn't have oversized body parts, it still would have helped paint a picture in my head if you used more descriptive words. How big was his cock? What color was her suit? Did her pussy have hair? If so, what color?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done

Nicely paced without feeling rushed. Believable without the earth shattering never experienced before orgasm. A nice well done story of two people connecting who happen to be mother and son.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago
A "comfort story!"

How relaxing and warm and good feeling. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good one

A pretty solid mom-son story IMO. 4.5 stars from me (rounded up)

@ Sex4Lf - if you had read the story a bit more carefully.

1) Gay

2) Black

3) Yeah, she trimmed it later

4) I'm assuming black, like her hair color

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The guy is a REMF? Sorry, I kept seeing the guy as Corporal O'Reilly for the whole story. Shoulda made him an 11B. Studs rule!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
TOUCHING REALITY, TOUCHING THE TRUTHS...!

This is a very sensual story of something beautiful as well as something very possible and truly so does not require the extractive gene of rough and gruff slanguage to divulge the feelings of two having found each other.

I too was such a soldier away for six years and returned to find my divorced mom trying to manage her small farm alone. We did not just need each other, but something came about that brought real love to us several months later and to realize how much we wanted to always be together.

Well, Vanessa, my mom passed away four months ago at the age of 78 and we have lived and loved together in a heaven of our own for almost half a century.

Thank you for a wonderfully written and sensual story of my life.

Just me...

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
ENJOYED IT

I thought it was a good story. Sure it could have been done differently but you were the one writing. Maybe I didn't read it carefully enough for I completely missed the gay, black thing reported by one commenter. When I finish here I'll re-read it. The only thing that distracted me was the use of 'through' when I'm pretty sure you meant 'threw'. I'll vote after the I read it again. Thanks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A very good story, but I would like to read more about their lives.

Now that he is going to be living with his mom while her parents are traveling, they could become a real man and wife couple, and perhaps mom could become pregnant with her son's baby.

there's a lot more of this story that could be told.

Thanks for the read.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

It's ok, and I think it could make a possible series. No pregnancy though, you can do without that.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

I thought this was an extremely good and well written story, with a believable plot line for a change. There is room for a follow up, but I think she should be bred, the almost inevitable conclusion of their illicit fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot momma

I thought this story was awesome. I don't know much about writing, but l know what l like. good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice. Got me going:-)

Nice story, good writing.

Spelling mistake in the third paragraph, should be "threw" not "We through our arms".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A good M/S story but...

This was a very good story and you are obviously a talented writer.

However, it would have been even nicer if the mother had shown a lot more reluctance.

Please do not take this as a negative comment, as I do believe that we can look forward to lots of great stuff from you.

And so I would like to whisper to you, the biggest secret of great stories in the mother/son genre.

The secret is reluctance shown by the mother who must fight to over come within her mind, the greatest taboo there is!.

The stories with mothers who simply jump in to bed with the sons and start fucking them are neither convincing nor enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The ending made the story

For most of it, it was a standard mom/son story. Not great, but not bad. However, the imagery of the last paragraph was one of the better ones I've seen on this site. Endings can be bitch, but for me this really worked,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
mother's parents

Good story and well written. My only critique is that the mother only refers to her parents and talks about them as though her son, their grandson, knows nothing about them and has no connection to them at all.

As that mostly takes place as you are setting the scene, it is a bit of a turn off.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
Desire, Reluctance, Seduction, Romance, and a bit of humor

Well done!!!

Written to bring out their best of both parties without playing to the ever present lurkers.

Thank you!

txcrackertxcrackerabout 10 years ago

Bravo ! Bravo ! 5***** s Well done and very sensitive . Excellent !

Also an excellent start for a series so many ways for the story to go from here.

Thanks again

TX Cracker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My thumb was now completely inside her suit and I rubbed it up her very wet pussy until it found her opening. Gently I pushed it inside her until it was buried all the way in.

That's the turning point, when a son realizes that his deepest desire is going to be fulfilled. It's the desire of many, many more boys, who can tell maybe even most of them, than a scared society cares to know--the urge to fuck their own mother. It's heartwarming to hear from guys like the anon who was also a soldier, like Mike in this excellent story, and shared a lifetime of love and pleasure with his mother. Motherfuckers like him--and I don't use that term as an epithet, to me it a term of high honor--understand that no one can love a boy like his own mom. She loves her boy and everything about him, especially what makes him a boy, the fat hard cock he's sporting between his legs and his loaded young balls. Just like a boy loves his mother totally, especially her mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came out of. What's more natural, more inevitable, than that the boy's cock gets together with his mother's cunt in guilt-free joy, and he unloads his hot young balls up inside her, to the ultimate, blissful satisfaction of both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Momma

I remember MY first time with my momma. I was 18 and she was 34. She had me when she was very young. It was so similar. Family farm, family gone, stock pond, suntan oil, and me oiling down my mother with a stiffy. Wow. I'm 54 now and Mom is 70 and we are still together. Still on the farm. And so much in Love still. MommaLove sex is great, even if I can't go as long or as often nowadays. Thanks for writing this story as it almost tells ours too. I think I'll print it off and let our twins read it. We have a boy and a girl who love each other also.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 10 years ago
Very nice story from you again, well done.

Thanks for another super read. It was sexy, tantalizing, and loving [perhaps a bit short, but its not a criticism]. I see no real reason for a follow up. Its happened and the story satisfactorily concluded. Just start a new story with the son seducing his sexy mother, all over again. Great stuff. Regards from South London

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST MOTHER SON INCEST. STORIES! ALSO I TOTALLY AGREE WITH ANON "THE ENDING MADE THE STORY" 01/22/14

FIVE STARS (A+) "ABOVE EXPECTATIONS"

DEAR MIKE, I ENVY YOU BIG TIME.

DEAR BLASTER666, THANK YOU FOR THE STORY!

TO EVERYBODY ELSE: I RECOMMAND THIS STORY IF YOU LIKE THE CATEGORY!

THE STORY IS CHARGED WITH EROTICISM FROM THE MOMENT SHE MEETS HIM AT THE AIRPORT.

THE ENDING IS THE ICING ON THE CAKE BECAUSE IT ADDS TRUE LOVE TO IRRESISTIBLY STRONG LUST & SEXUAL PLEASURE.

I MYSELF WAS A VOYEUR SON. I HAD HOTS FOR MY MOM BIG TIME AND MORE THAN HALF OF MY JACK-OFF FANTASIES WHERE ABOUT HER. FOR ME, THIS STORY HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!

Doug689Doug689over 9 years ago
Hot quickie!

Loved it! Need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I was imagining i was applying sunscreen lotion on my mom's ass!

*****

oldwayneoldwayneabout 9 years ago
Hey, I love that pen name...Devil's number indeed!

Outstanding little mom/son tale...Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OUTSTANDING. MY CUP OF TEA.

* * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow that was hot

One of the hottest stories I ever read here and I could feel all that the two of yall did.

Keep writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Masterpiece (no pun intended)

Excellent build up and very plausible. I'm sure it happens somewhere in this world and I imagine it would happen like this. Please don't ruin it by bringing in an aunt or grandmother into a sequel. In fact, I don't think it needs a sequel. It stands on its own. I'm going to check out more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT MOM-SON INCEST STORY!!! 4.95/5.0☆ = 99% = A+

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
[☆☆☆☆☆] 5 stars

Mom's Tan L ines is a masterpiece.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 7 years ago
I am reading your stories right down the page.

I was not aware of your work but am a fan now, thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good story

Enjoyed this story immensely. Gave it 5 stars. Wouldn't change anything about it.

The old fart

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nicely written! 5*

I enjoyed the story. When I was younger, my mother used to tan in a basic bikini out on the deck frequently. She had a great bod. I would tan out there with her. Of course I enjoyed the eye candy, but that was the extent of it. I sometimes would apply lotion to her back/legs, but the one time I got too close to touching her ass, she turned around and nearly ripped my head off, lol.

I liked how you dealt with desire, guilt, and acceptance in this one. You are a fine writer and I look forward to reading more.

LiL_Tiny82LiL_Tiny82over 6 years ago

I have been reading several of your mother son stories and have enjoyed them all to this point keep up the good work ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Normal people with their own problems

Great story about normal people and how just a bit of Love and compassion can make all the difference between existing and really living. Hats off to ya. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BRAVISSIMO! I LOVE THIS STORY, GAVE IT A 5.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE IT! I really loved this story, gave it a 5!

Excerpt from the story:

My cock was harder than it has ever been.

"Are you sure," she whispered.

"I have never wanted anything as much as I want this," I answered, careful not to call her Mom.

# # #

If you are into mom-son erotic stories, this one is a must read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good Story/reply to "gay" anon

Getting this out of the way: The anon that said it's "gay" to wonder about cock size is an insecure DUMB. ASS. It's called "DETAILS" in painting just as much a mental picture of the scene as what the mom looks like or the farm. You remind me of that homophobe Ron White schooled about porn.

Besides that, the story's short, but sweet. No oversized tits, (love 'em, of course, but it's lazy/ridiculous how many "Barbie Moms" are in these stories and usually forgetting to write fuck-all else about what they look like) decent descriptions of the people involved and the line about not wanting to call his mom, "Mom" is a nice, refreshing touch given how often these stories go TOO Freudian where the mom and son effectively want to marry each other instead of just be essentially close fuck-buddies. I mean, yeah, it ends with him deciding to stay with her, but there's no "I want you to be my mom and my lover" again.

Funforfun69aaolcomFunforfun69aaolcomalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

Excellent. Love to have more of this couple. Very hot. Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
An A+ story from a talented writer who specialzes in Incest Taboo erotica. A must read.

I really really LIKE vour story. Gave you a 5.

327,040 views, 223 favorites: not bad at all.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
VERY GOOD ^*!^*!^*!

Now that was a mother and son story, the way it was ment to be. .........THANKS

gfrhgfrhover 4 years ago
Nice!

I have to agree with Rocky70. Most of the other authors write the mothers as sluts. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY VERY MUCH ❤!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐+ (5+ "above expectations")!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome story

Hope they start a small family out on the farm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As regards the story, I gave it ❤💚❤💚❤+

[5+ (5.25/5=105%) "exceeds expectations"]!

Mom's tan lines are PRICELESS! Period.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Awesome story. Glad to see one writer not over-sizing body parts. I don't see the fascination with DDs and above,

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

Sweet, short and complete, another 5-star-story! Thank you for sharing. I'm very glad to have stumbled upon your stories, since most of them are not just filled with lust, but with love, too- the way I like it best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful and well written . brings back the memory of the one time I got to make love to my mom . Dad was out of town for work and mom and I went out to eat and have a couple of drinks . She was pretty and petite milf . After we went home it was winter and cold so we decided to build a fire in the fireplace . While I was doing that she went to change . When she came back down stairs we got comfortable under the blanket and was just talking . Next thing I knew I just gave her a quick little kiss and before we knew it things happened and just making out a little . I got a little brave and started fondling her small tits .She didn't stop me and before we knew it we were making out like to high school students . My mom was a petite little hottie and I had seen her in bikinis and Short's and tank tops n, but nothing prepared me for what I saw when she let me undress her . She was gorgeous with her petite tits and trimmed pussy , hot legs and feet. I had to kiss and suck her feet and toes which was always my dream . Has we made out she asked me to make love to her and as I entered the pussy I had come from 25 years earlier and was in heaven .We made love that night for hours and I came in her several times . We finally to sleep holding each other and when the morning came we made love again . Dad came home later that evening and things went back to normal . We never made love again , but no regrets for us . Definitely was the best night of my life .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I gave you a 5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜)👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excerpt from this story (SPOILER ALERT):

"Our embrace went on for what felt like forever. As she clung to my neck and our tongues did battle, I allowed my hands to roam all over her soft warm body. My hands traveled from her bare thighs, up her sides, and then to her back were I unhooked her top with surprising ease. When I reached down and tugged at the bottoms of her suit, she leaned far enough to one side and allowed me to remove it from one leg while our kiss remained unbroken."

Above is erotic, romantic, & (yes!) poetic too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (❤💚💙💜💛) 👍👍!

This story is a tour the force.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting an earlier comment, which I liked very much.

Quote:

Anon - over 6 years ago

A Masterpiece (no pun intended)

Excellent build up and very plausible. I'm sure it happens somewhere in this world and I imagine it would happen like this. Please don't ruin it by bringing in an aunt or grandmother into a sequel. In fact, I don't think it needs a sequel. It stands on its own. I'm going to check out more of your stories.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mikey's mom is a keeper. Period.

Her tan lines: 5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is very, very popular.

As of August 01, 2022 it has got 316 favorites (faves) out of 390.7k views, which is 0.809 faves per 1k views (an excellent faves-to-views ratio).

Current rating of this story is:

4.6☆'s = 92% = A.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, 5 (*****)

Stout1964Stout19645 months ago

These two could do with a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Too short, too fast and as always I harp about unintended pregnancy. Forty one gets pregnant easily..... Do you want that YOUNG man????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous