Mom's Three Weeks Off Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting back up on her knees, biting her lip, Deborah looked back up to her son. "Do you think they're going to be okay baby?" She asked, guilt plain on her face. Jason swallowed, feeling kind of awkward sitting on the couch with his cock and balls hanging out between him and his mother, not even 3 feet apart.

"Ummm, yea mom. It's happened to them before, and they just take a little time to... you know. Recuperate." He finished, looking at her with an awkward smile. Deborah's guilt mostly fled her face and she chuckled good naturedly.

"Well, that's good to hear," Deborah said as she looked back down at Jason's dick. Unconsciously, she reached her hand out, as if to handle his balls, again, or maybe his cock, Jason wasn't sure, but before she did, she pulled her hand back and looked at Jason, smiling. Her face turned serious again. "If you have any more issues, or they bother you at all, make sure you come find me, okay baby?" She asked, tilting her head forward and giving her son her best commanding look.

Jason nodded his head, but when his mom kept staring at him, he spoke. "Yea, don't worry mom. I'll let you know." That seemed to appease his mother and that settled the issue.

The two of them continued watching the rest of the movie, but Deborah spent a lot of the time making sure her son was comfortable. She got them popcorn and drinks, but refused to let Jason leave the couch. She brought some blankets and pillows for him to feel comfortable, and absolutely mothered the shit out of him. Jason took it all with smiles and thanks, feeling somewhat guilty because his mom hadn't even kicked him that hard, but he was loving the attention.

When the movie was done, the two of them got up, Deborah all concerned again, thinking her son wouldn't be able to walk up the stairs. Once he assured her that he was fine, they said goodnight, giving each other a quick kiss on the cheek, and headed to their own rooms.

As Deborah was lying in her bed trying to sleep, she could NOT get the image, nor the feel, of her son's cock out of her mind. Unable to stop herself, she reached a hand between her legs, slipped it beneath her panties, and found her pussy absolutely SOAKED... Biting her lip, she ran her finger through her slimy lips, rubbing her clit. Not much later, the mother clenched her thighs around her hand as she replayed the feeling of her son's cock in her hands over and over. She couldn't imagine what an orgasm with more, sensual images of her son's dick would do. After her little cum, she found sleep easy. Her dreams were nothing proper for a 'respectable' mother.

Jason lay in bed, his dick straining as he held it in his hands rubbing the head, but his balls were still somewhat sore. He tried to eek an orgasm out, but his balls were too sensitive, so he simply went to bed frustrated. The image of his mom's hands on his cock and balls, and her concerned face was seared into his memory more than anything else he had ever seen in his life. Maybe, just maybe, Jimmy was onto something.

***

The next day, Deborah woke up refreshed. The sun was streaming in through her large bedroom windows and she could hear the birds chirping. She smiled and closed her eyes as she stretched out in her bed, arms reaching above her, back arched and feet kicked out. She had had such a pleasant sleep.

In the other room, Jason was waking and stretching as well, though he luxuriated in his stretch much less so; his room didn't have nearly as much light, and his night hadn't been nearly as restful. He had tossed and turned, horny as hell, images of his mother in her sexy comfy clothes that she wore around the house plaguing his dreams; sometimes, he would see her start to undress, but as soon as she was about to show him any real nudity, the dream would shift and he was frustrated once more.

Deborah hopped out of her bed, feeling refreshed as her feet touched the carpet. She curled her toes in the soft material and stretched once more, sticking out her chest and raising her hands so that her t-shirt rose up above her panties, exposing her supple mommy booty. Not realizing how sexy she was, she strode out into the hallway, heading to the stairs so that she could get some morning coffee.

As she passed Jason's room, she remembered last night in a flash. Flushing, she paused and peeked into her son's room. Jason had turned back over after waking up, trying to get a few more minutes sleep, but Deborah didn't know that he was awake. Quietly creeping into his room, the mother edged around her son's bed and looked down on what she thought was his sleeping face. Jason was almost back to sleep, and hadn't heard her approach.

As Deborah gently reached out a hand, and stroked her son's cheek, he jerked back, startled. Deborah drew her hand back and yelped turning around and clutching her hand to her chest as if stung; she frightened very easily. She couldn't help giggling as she turned back around.

"Mom?" Jason asked groggily, but his face was questioning.

Deborah settled her nervous giggles and spread the sheets in front of her smooth. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to wake you. Mommy just wanted to come and check on you to see if you were okay after... last night. I thought you were asleep and you just looked so cute I wanted to... well never mind." Deborah rushed, nervously placing her hand on her chest.

Jason looked at his mom and noticed how she looked. What little sunlight there was coming into his room hit her and seemed to make her glow. Her curly brown hair fell about her shoulders, and her big red glasses looked adorable with her nervous face. Her hand resting on her ample chest drew attention to her motherly assets, and Jason just realized that she wasn't wearing any pants. He couldn't see her panties because her shirt came down just below her butt, but he knew there were no shorts on underneath. He swallowed and smiled at her. "Ummm, well thanks mom. I actually just woke up so you didn't wake me."

"Oh, well that's good," Deborah offered lamely. She looked as if she was about to turn to go so Jason rushed on.

"How did you sleep?" He asked, trying to make conversation. Deborah smiled and sat down on the edge of her son's bed; he scooted a little to make room for her.

"I actually slept wonderfully baby, thank you for asking," Deborah beamed. "How about you my little man?" She asked as she ruffled her son's hair. Jason rolled his eyes but smiled showing he liked it.

"I slept okay. I woke up a couple times, but... no big deal."

"Oh no," Deborah cooed concernedly. "Was it because of... you know, where mommy kicked you?"

"Ummm, I don't think so." Jason offered, unsure if he should tell his mom he couldn't sleep because he hadn't been able to jerk off to her.

"Would you like mommy to check on them again?" Deborah, asked, raising concerned and totally innocent eyebrows.

Jason hesitated for only a second, but once he remembered the image and feel of his mom's hands on his cock, he quickly nodded his head. He remembered to speak a moment later. "Yea, sure mom, that would be great." He tried to say as unenthusiastically as possible.

Deborah gave her son a chaste smile and motioned for him to scoot over some more. Jason did as directed and gave his mother some extra room. Deborah grabbed the sheets, and with her son's help they pushed them past his hips. Jason, being rather eager, kicked the sheets down past his feet, then looked over to his mother, now exposed in nothing but his boxers. Deborah merely looked at her son's boxers, her lower lip between her teeth. She raised an eyebrow at her son and nodded her head towards his groin.

Blushing, Jason realized she couldn't very well check his balls still in his underwear. Pushing those past his hips and kicking them off as well, he was tempted to cover his groin with his hands, but he managed to stop himself.

Once her son's cock and balls were back in her view, Deborah felt a slight flush rise to her cheeks as her pulse picked up again. After a quick smile at her son, she leaned forward on the bed and took her son's soft cock in her hands again. Moving it safely atop his abdomen, she focused on his balls, or at least, she tried to. Almost as soon as she had touched her son's cock, it had started to swell. She tried to ignore it as she gently examined her son's balls, but it slowly grew harder and harder until it was no longer resting on Jason's lower abs, but was hovering about an inch above them.

Unable to ignore it any longer, the mother turned to look up at her son from his side. Jason swallowed as his mom's uncertain brown eyes found his. "Ummm, honey, is this like a normal morning... wood thingy?" She asked, adding emphasis by gently taking his cock in her fingers and lifting it up for him to see better, as if he couldn't already see it.

"Ummmm," Jason started, glancing down at his dick before looking back to his mother. "I normally have a little stiffy in the morning, but not like this," he admitted truthfully. Then, after a moment he felt brave enough to say some more. "I ummm... Wasn't able to... relieve myself last night so that might be why its... extra hard this morning."

"Oh," Was all Deborah had to offer as she looked at her son's cock in her hands. She felt so unsure if she should take the next step, or if she should make the offer. She didn't want to freak her son out, but then again, he was taking this rather well already. But then again, what if he said no???

As she was thinking, Jason felt rather brave. "And... ummmm... You DO look really good this morning mom," He almost whispered, his eyes flicking to his mom's shyly then away. Deborah definitely blushed at his words, but she couldn't help the smile from spreading across her face.

"Oh, well thank you honey," Deborah said sweetly as she gently squeezed her son's cock in her hands. He took a tiny shuddering breath at her motion and Deborah felt like rubbing her legs together; she was sure she was wet. With her son's words in mind, Deborah made her decision quickly.

"Would you ummmmm... Like mommy to help you... relieve yourself?" She asked, innocently, as if it were a totally normal thing for a mother to do; though perhaps more normal than either mother or son realized.

Jason's eyes widened in excitement and disbelief that this was actually happening. "Umm. Yea please... I would really appreciate the help," he said hoarsely. Deborah smiled bravely before looking back to Jason's cock. After a few seconds of staring, she slowly started to stroke her its length.

"Okay, well you just relax and let mommy take care of this," Deborah said sweetly as she scooted closer and placed her free hand underneath her son's balls, gently cradling them. Deborah bit her lip unconsciously as she took in what she was doing, her eyes drinking in the sight just as much as her son was.

Jason tried to keep his breathing steady as he focused on trying to act normal. Or as normal as he thought a son would act when his mom had his cock and balls in her hands. He bit his lip as well, though much harder than his mother was biting hers; he was trying to stop himself from groaning. As he watched his mom's hands travel up his shaft, her dainty fingers amazingly soft, he felt his dick swell as more blood rushed into it.

Looking at his mother, sitting on his bed with her calves folded alongside her thighs, the bottoms of her feet crinkled and facing the ceiling, her butt almost touching the bed, and her tits swaying in her shirt as they hung beneath her leaning form, he swallowed the lump in his throat. Her t-shirt was riding up her body so that he could see her hips and her panties hugging her ample bum; they barely covered half of it. The sight of his mom was too much to take for Jason. He normally didn't cum very fast, but it seemed like his mother was well on her way to changing that.

Deborah ran her fingertips along the head of her son's dick, pulling back his foreskin to fully expose it; she knew the tip was the most sensitive area. His cockhead was very swollen at the moment, and just then, a nice big clear drop of precum leaked out of the tip. Shifting her hips, trying to seek some contact for her pussy, and sadly failing, the mother whimpered in her throat quietly. Taking her index finger, Deborah gently spread Jason's precum around the tip of his dick, just below the hole. As she did, Jason let out a very pleased moan. Glancing up at her son, she saw his head thrown back, a look of pure bliss on his face as he scrunched his eyes closed; it almost looked as if he was in pain.

Deborah turned back to her son's cock, and made sure she gave Jason's balls a squeeze, she knew that men liked attention down there too. However, as she started to slowly stroke her son's cock, she realized that by spreading his precum around she had made the top of his cock wet and slippery, but the bottom half was all dry and she could no longer stroke up his whole length. The mother thought about spitting on his cock, but she felt that would be too much for this first time, and she didn't trust herself to stop there once she did. Tucking some curly hair behind her ear, she turned her face to her son's. "Ummm...Do you have any lube baby?" She asked hesitantly, her other hand still gently fondling her son's heavy nutsack.

"Oh... Um yea just inside my bedside table there... top drawer" Jason said quickly, pointing to the one behind his mom, pressed against the wall.

Deborah smiled and silently got off the bed, quickly opening the drawer and pulling out the lube. As she did, Jason watched her, his hand unconsciously going to his dick where he grabbed hold and started to stroke. His mom's legs looked unbelievably sexy as the muscles underneath flexed with her movements. She scrambled back onto the bed with a sheepish smile. Jason smiled back, his hand still around his dick.

As Deborah snapped open the bottle, she wagged her finger at her son. "You leave that to mommy okay baby," she said as sternly as she could while pouring a generous portion of lube into her hand. Jason smiled sheepishly and pulled his hand away to place both hands behind his head, supporting it, so that he could gaze at his mother.

Deborah really appreciated the way her son stared at her as she coated her hands in lube. When she grasped his dick again, he gasped. "O-ooh, that's cold." He said with a shaky laugh. Deborah giggled herself.

"Don't worry baby, it'll get warmer soon," she said softly as she now stroked up her son's length in full long strokes, adding more pressure than she had been before now that her fingers just glided along his full length. The lube leaked out between Deborah's fingers and ran down her son's cock in goopy lines falling towards his balls. With her other hand, she massaged the lube into his nuts, pushing them around and squeezing oh so gently. Jason moaned again and she felt his cock twitch and pulse, the veins providing warm, lively ridges for her fingers to glide over. Deborah bit her lip again, loving the way her son's body responded to her hands.

After a few minutes, where Deborah continually stroked, always bringing the falling lube back up to the top of her son's cock with a firm grip, Jason started to thrust his hips up to counter her strokes. Deborah felt heat rise to her cheeks but she didn't realize her mouth was hanging open slightly as her breath came more heavily. It was so sexy seeing her little man gently fuck her hands. Encouraging his movements by adding a bit more pressure and some twisting, Deborah massaged her son's balls, even gently pulling on her his sack.

Jason gripped the sheets as he felt his orgasm approaching. "Nnnn. Mom... I'm getting pretty close," he huffed. His face screwed up in pleasure. Deborah switched between looking at her son's face and looking at his straining cock. The veins were positively popping out now, and she could feel their pulsing underneath her hands. His cockhead was almost purplish it was so full of blood.

"Do you want to cum for mommy baby?" Deborah cooed, feeling positively dirty as she did so, but loving each word. She knew the dirty talk would get him over the edge. Jason's breathing came faster and his hips pushed against her hand. She squeezed his balls. "Mommy wants you to shoot out ALL of those cummies you couldn't get out last night baby," She added as she scooted closer, almost pressing her face against his dick. "Can you do that for Mommy baby?" She husked; her breath warm on his cock. "Can you shoot out a nice, big, WARM loa... Oooooooh yessssss baby. Just like that. Cummmm for Mommy," Deborah cooed as Jason grunted and bucked, his cock spitting out rope after rope of cum. Deborah would have gasped had she not already seen her son's cock spit out one of these massive loads before, and had he not warned her. She gently stroked his cock and massaged his balls, slowing her movements and encouraging him to empty his nuts fully as his hips continued to buck. Deborah hummed happily as she twisted her fingers around his cock and Jason's hips settled, his breathing coming deep and fast.

Taking his hand off of his forehead where it was resting Jason looked up at his mother. Deborah looked down at her son's face now, moving her attention away from his still twitching dick. Before, it had been all grimace of pure ecstasy. Now, it was pure relaxed bliss, not a line creasing his face except for the dimples from his ear-splitting grin.

"Oh my God mom. That was... that was fucking amazing. It was perfect. Thank you. Thank you soooo much!" He said as he started to sit up, leaning towards his mom for a kiss. Deborah blushed and turned her cheek and accepted the lingering kiss.

"Well... You're very welcome baby. Mommy rather enjoyed it too... Maybe if you need some help in the future, I wouldn't mind helping again.... But watch your language young man! That is no way to talk around your mother," she admonished him, wagging a cum and lube covered finger in his face.

Jason back away from the dirty digit, his eyes widening as he focused in on it. Deborah looked at it too, and both of them started laughing.

Climbing off of his bed and finding a spare shirt on her son's floor, the mother wiped her hands clean as Jason simply stared at her in amazement. Deborah smiled demurely at her son as she cleaned her hands, but she appreciated the look on his face, it was rather adorable.

Once done, she tossed the shirt in his laundry hamper. "Now, go clean yourself up," Deborah said, nodding her head in the direction of her son's still very dirty cock, along with his chest and stomach where his cum had pooled. "And come downstairs for breakfast once you're done," Deborah finished as she headed to the door. Jason watched his mom's booty sway more than it normally did. She had such a sensual gate to her steps right then, and when she reached the door, she turned around, catching him staring at her ass before he looked back up to her face, a goofy smile plastered on his. She raised a questioning eyebrow, and after a moment Jason remembered that she had given him some instructions. "Sure thing mom!" He said as he started to leap out of bed.

Deborah giggled to herself and left her son's room, walking down the stairs with a wonderful pep in her stride. She felt like a million bucks as her titty's bounced along with her steps towards the kitchen.

Mother and son had a very nice breakfast of pancakes, and for some reason, neither of them seemed able to keep a smile off of their face for more than a few seconds. When Deborah went to wash the dishes, Jason offered to help, which wasn't very normal for him. However, Deborah was very happy to have him drying dishes beside her. For the rest of the day, Jason followed his mother around like a lost puppy. That night, both mother and son pleasured themselves to the memory of the hand job earlier in the day.