Mom's Three Weeks Off Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, Jason got up before his mother and, wanting to somehow repay the favour she had done him the other day, made her some breakfast in bed. Deborah was so touched by her son's gesture; she happily sat in bed and ate her waffles as Jason sat on the edge of the bed and talked with her between bites.

Deborah stole furtive glances at her son's crotch as he sat on the edge of her bed, but his erection was under control apparently. The mother didn't know that her son had woken up before the dawn and blown two loads to the memory of her from yesterday.

Much like the day before, Jason followed his mother around the house wherever she went, doing whatever she was doing if he could participate, and if not, finding something else to do in the same room so that he could stay close to her. Deborah even got up and moved around the house for no reason at times to see if Jason followed; he did.

At one point, when Deborah got up from reading her book while Jason was watching Netflix with the volume low, Jason paused the show and got up as well. He smiled at his mom, moving to follow her, but Deborah paused.

"Oh, ummm. Mommy was just getting up to go the washroom baby," she said uncertainly as she bit her lower lip.

"Oh... ahaha," Jason laughed in embarrassment as his cheeks flushed. He started to lower himself back to the couch.

"Do you want to come?" Deborah asked suddenly, before his butt touched the couch. Almost immediately the mother berated herself. She had no idea why she had suggested that, there was absolutely no reason for a son to accompany his mother to the washroom, and no excuse she could come up with. However, she did shrug her shoulders and raise her eyebrows in an innocent sort of 'why not?' manner; might as well commit, she reasoned.

The flush went deeper on Jason's face, but Deborah was sure it didn't have to do with embarrassment now. "Yea, sure," Her son said as he got up, squeezing his hands together unconsciously.

Deborah smiled sheepishly and started walking towards the first-floor bathroom. She could hear Jason's steps behind her, but neither of them said anything. Deborah avoided looking over her shoulder as her heart pounded in her chest.

Jason walked behind his mother, his gaze flicking between her butt, snug in a pair of comfortable shorts made from sweat material, to her long pale legs and her bare feet, the bottoms of her arches somehow so sexy. He felt his cock start to swell in his own sweats. He hadn't worn underwear today, sure that having blown two loads earlier this morning would have kept his dick under control. He might have made a mistake there.

As Deborah reached the bathroom, she turned her head as she opened the door, her brown curls swishing about her shoulders. She smiled at her son and held the door open instead of closing it. As the mother walked in, Jason swallowed and turned to close to door, also to give himself a second to hopefully compose his face.

When he turned back around, Deborah smiled at him again, now standing in front of the toilet, before quickly looking away. Nervously, the mother placed her hands in the waistband of her shorts. Normally, she didn't spend a second thinking about how she pulled her shorts down when she needed to pee, but now, with an audience, she was hyper aware of her own movements. Maybe that was why she arched a foot, flexing the muscles in her legs, and slowly dragged her shorts and panties down in one smooth motion. The mother had her lower lip between her teeth and she avoided looking at her son as she sat on the toilet seat.

Jason swallowed as his mother slowly slid her shorts and panties down her legs. There was just too much too look at, at once. However, he followed the movement. He watched, transfixed, as she slid her thumbs into her waist band. He followed as her forearms flexed and she lowered her shorts, revealing a wonderful expanse of pale flesh around her hips. The shorts fought against his mom's ass, but more and more of her butt was revealed only to be covered from above by her falling T-shirt. He watched, trying to sneak a peek of what would be between his mother's legs, but she managed to shimmy in such a way that he only caught the briefest flash of a curly brown bush. Her shorts and pink panties, he could see them now, slowly slid down the rest of her pale supple legs to pool around her slim ankles. As his mom sat down on the seat, he drew his eyes up from her flexed feet, her toes almost lost in the fluffy carpet in front of the bowl, to her eyes.

Her rich brown eyes were looking at him uncertainly, and Jason swallowed again, and immediately put on what he though was a reassuring smile. Deborah returned the smile right away, and some tension seemed to leave her face. After a moment where the two held each other's gaze, Deborah looked away, and a blush suffused her cheeks at the same time that the sound of pee hitting water reached both of their ears. Jason felt his cock swell even more, as Deborah shifted her thighs so that her knees touched and her heels turned out, as if trying to muffle the sound coming from the toilet bowl.

Afraid to look at her son as she peed, she felt incredibly exposed, but also incredibly turned on, Deborah forced herself to look in her son's direction. However, unable to meet his gaze immediately, she kept her line of sight low. That was how she was greeted with the extremely obvious erection outlined in his light grey sweats. If she hadn't been turned on before, seeing her son's obvious arousal at her exposed like this, she definitely was now. Deborah wasn't sure if the wetness between her legs was from her pee or from her pussy, because surely, she was dripping a mess, she felt so hot and fidgety down there.

As her stream turned into a tiny tinkle, Deborah reached out in front of her to grab some toilet paper. She smiled at her son sheepishly as she did so, and let her gaze move from his eyes down to his cock, where she let it rest for a moment as she unconsciously placed her hand between her thighs.

Jason watched, his mother's hand as it moved between her legs. He breathed in deeply through his nose as he watched her hips shift as she widened her legs so that her hand could reach through. Now, with a slightly better view, he got a much clearer view of her dark curly bush, but any glimpse of her lips beneath was quickly hidden by his mother's hand and the toilet paper she used to wipe her lips. He felt his cock twitch in his pants as he imagined what her pussy lips must look like, what she looked like from beneath that lid.

Deborah's breath caught as she visibly saw her son's cock twitch through his pants. She placed her knees together again, and shifted her hips, but not from wanting to shield the view of herself, rather from pure horniness. Not wanting to get up afraid that her son would see her surely glistening lips underneath her trimmed bush, and also not wanting this situation to end. Deborah swallowed and plucked up the courage to make the next step.

"Do... do you need some help with that baby?" Deborah asked as she pointed a shaky finger at her son's crotch before quickly placing her hand on her thighs to settle her nerves.

Jason felt the blood rushing through his ears, he felt as if this bathroom had gone up 10 degrees. Hyper aware of his cock straining against his sweats, he barely noticed that his feet were moving until he had closed the distance between himself and his mother. Now, looking down at her from above, her face tilted up to his, her rich brown eyes like pools of molten chocolate, her mouth barely parted, he found it hard to find his voice.

"Please mom," He managed to croak out after swallowing a lump of sand. Deborah smiled up at her son, her bright white teeth contrasting so much with her plump, red lips. She hadn't put on any lipstick, but the blood rushing through both mother and son made them each positively rosy, and absolutely randy.

Moving her hands out to her son's hips, Deborah placed her thumbs inside his waist band, she felt her nails gently scratch along the smooth skin of his thighs, and she pulled down. This time she did let out a tiny gasp as her son's cock sprang out of its confines, bouncing gently in front of her as it settled. Before she knew it, she already had a hand wrapped around its heavy girth, hefting its weight as she gently stroked up and down its length, moving it around as she gazed at its beauty.

Jason focused on his breathing as he watched his mother's fascinated expression as she toyed with is dick in her hands. It was unbelievable how fucking fantastic his mom's hands felt, as if her fingers had little pads of electricity all over them that transferred to his dick. He gasped as he felt her slightly cold fingers and incredibly soft palm cradle his balls unexpectedly. Deborah gazed up at him and smiled shyly. Jason chuckled very softly. "Kind of cold at first," he mumbled.

Deborah massaged her son's balls with her hand, making as much contact with skin so that her hands warmed up nicely. After a few seconds, she cradled both of her son's balls and squeezed gently while pulling his sack away from his body, she also squeezed his meaty cock between the fingers of her other hand. "How is that baby?" She asked all innocence as she looked up to her son, batting her eyelashes a few times. She felt a thrill flow threw her as she felt Jason's body shudder and he took in a deep breath.

"M-much better... Really good mom." He breathed out. Deborah smiled very satisfied with herself.

"Good," she said to no one in particular.

Soon, a big drop of precum leaked out from Jason's dick, and once again, Deborah placed her index finger and swirled his natural lubricant around the tip of his cock and around his foreskin. She pulled his foreskin up so that it covered part of his cock head again, but he was so aroused that when she let go, it pulled back down past his crown. She giggled to herself, amazed at how her son's body worked. Leaning close, she breathed in his scent and sighed as his strong musk filled her nose. Jason felt his mother's warm breath on his cock, and it twitched in response, pushing more clear fluid out.

"Ummm, I didn't bring the lube mom," Jason said quietly as his mother's pumping became a bit uncomfortable where lubed skin met dry. She opened her eyes and blinked, coming out of her blissful reverie, to look up at Jason's grey gaze.

"Oh..." She said simply, as she looked back down to his cock, the clear drop of fluid getting bigger as his cock pushed out more precum. She stroked his cock idly in her hand, very gently and mostly pushing the skin back and forth, so as to not make it uncomfortable. "Well... That's okay baby, mommy doesn't need lube to do this," Deborah said quietly.

Just as soon as she finished speaking, she opened her mouth and her eyelids closed halfway. Sticking out her cute pink tongue, the mother gently placed her slimy muscle underneath the tip of her son's cock, and slid its length along his warm heavy shaft until she reached the tip, where she promptly flicked up her tongue to gather the clear drop of her son's fluid.

Jason shuddered as he felt his mom's warm wet tongue slide up the underside of his dick, but he kept his eyes riveted to her face. She seemed lost in what she was doing, as if his cock was there for her pleasure alone, and she didn't recognize it was still attached to him. She closed her eyes as she brought the drop of precum into her mouth; she pursed her lips and made a visible swallowing motion after which she hummed. Jason's cock twitched in her hand rapidly three times, his length swelling considerably. Deborah opened her eyes somewhat surprised to feel his cock pulsing so excitedly, and as she looked at his cock head, another dollop of precum, this one a bit murkier with some white mixed in and a lot bigger than the first two, was there to replace the one she had just swallowed.

Looking up at her son with a hungry grin, Deborah lowered her mouth back to her son's cock. This time, she wrapped her blood-filled lips around his whole cock head, and kept her lips sealed around his crown as she swiped her tongue along his tip inside her hot warm mouth, gathering his precum with her tongue. Jason leaned his head back and moaned, his shoulders hitting the wall as he kept his hips forward, as close to his mother's mouth as possible.

Deborah tickled her son's balls as she swirled her tongue in tiny circles around Jason's urethra. She sucked her cheeks in, providing some suction while also molding her soft wet cheeks to her son's spongy cock head in an attempt to draw out more precum; she succeeded. Jason's flavour filled her mouth and his scent assaulted her nose. She felt hazy, as if she were drowning in her son's musk. Moving her lips up and down slightly, the mother moved her hands from his balls and cock to his hips, where she pulled herself forward, feeling his spongy head push further back in her mouth. She moaned as she felt his wide head push at the back of her mouth, trying to get into her throat.

"Oh my God mom," Jason moaned, almost a whimper. Deborah felt his hands grab onto hers on his hips. One hand quickly left hers to gently touch her head. Deborah moaned more loudly, as loud as she could with her son's heavy cock filling her mouth, in encouragement. Feeling his hands on her as he filled her with his hot pulsing length was absolutely wonderful.

Taking his mother's moaning as encouragement, Jason ran his fingers through his mother's hair, past her ear, cradling her head. She turned her head towards his touch, pushing his cockhead against her opposite cheek, making it bulge.

Sliding her mouth up and down her son's rigid and pulsing length, Deborah rocked back and forth on the toilet seat, her tits swinging in her T-shirt as she tried not to gag too much. She made small little 'Gluck' sounds, trying to make them as prim as could be, as she sucked her son's cock like she had never sucked anyone else in her life. Her nails digging into his hips, she pulled her face forward, and was rewarded with a pleasant and thrilling feeling as her son's spongy head squeezed past the entrance to her throat.

A moment of panic filled her mind as her esophagus was briefly squeezed shut from the pressure of her throat expanding due to her son's pulsing cock filling it. However, the absolutely breathy moan of total bliss that came from her son which reached her ears drowned out her panic, and she realized she still had a lot of breath left. Continuing to push herself further off of the seat, and now reaching around to grab handfuls of her son's tight butt, her pristine nails digging into his flesh, she forced his length further and further down her throat.

Her throat tingled as nerves she had never really known existed before were stimulated by her son's hot and rigid length. She felt her pussy gush as she felt his pulse deep in her throat. She was forced to adjust her angle as her son's hard pulsing meat slid deeper and deeper inside her body. Her jaw started to stretch and stretch as she travelled down the ever-increasing girth of her son's cock. Then, before she knew it, Deborah felt her nose tickled by her son's neat little bush, and she felt her bottom lip come into contact with his fleshy ball sack. Pushing herself just that little bit further, her nose sunk into the flesh around his pubic bone. "Moooooommmmmmm!" Jason groaned, as he cradled his mother's head in his hands and helped her by pushing his hips into her face while holding her steady. Deborah squeezed her son's butt and shook her head ever so slightly, making swallowing motions that caused her throat to massage his length.

Running out of breath, Deborah started to pull back. However, as she was pulling back, she felt her son's cock twitch and his cumvein expanded on the bottom of her throat. "Hrnnnnngh. Of fuck! Mommmyyyy," Jason whined adorably as his cock started to spew into his mother's throat.

Deborah marvelled at how hard and how swollen her son's cock felt in her throat. But as she was quickly running out of breath, and getting more desperate for air, Deborah pulled off her son's spitting cock with an audibly wet plop- it almost got stock at the entrance to her throat, but thankfully it came out after a short pause.

Deborah lamented that she had to pull off of him mid ejaculation, but after a quick deep sucking breath, and after a flinch from taking a huge rope of her son's seed to the face, Deborah had her son's flailing cock back in her hands, and quickly wrapped her lips around his still spitting head.

Making sure she had a good seal with her lips around his crown, the mother hummed and cooed as she swiped her tongue under his tip, just on his frenulum, encouraging his cock to keep delivering the amazingly sticky and potent seed. His flavour was rather sweet, with a healthy hint of saltiness, and a delicious tang. Deborah swallowed as each wad of cum was replaced by another.

By the time Jason's cock stopped spitting, Deborah had swallowed 6 times, and was still gently massaging her son's balls. Only when his shaky hands gently touched her hair, did the mother pull off of her son's cock, his swollen head slipping from her own swollen, and very red, lips.

Looking up at him with lusty, soft brown eyes, peeking past the cum streaking her red rimmed glasses, Deborah swiped some cum from the corner of her mouth with her finger and plopped it into her mouth. "Did Mommy make it better baby?" She asked innocently, as she swiped further up her face where some more of her son's cum crossed her cheek and nose, almost reaching her eye. She plopped that still warm bit of cum into her mouth as well.

To answer her, Jason laughed and sighed in satisfied exhaustion as he slid down the wall, his butt plopping onto the floor and his sloppy dick flopping to the side, pressed awkwardly between his abs and his thigh; he didn't care. Deborah smiled adoringly at her son's expression. Opening his eyes, Jason looked up at his mother still seated on the toilet seat, a big beaming smile on her face and some of his cum still on her left cheek and glasses as her panties were still pooled around her flexed ankles. She had never looked so beautiful in all of his life. He felt a matching grin split his face.

"You made it all better... mommy," Jason said after a second's pause, liking using his old term of endearment for his mother. Apparently, it was the right thing to say because Deborah beamed ever more than she had been, which Jason didn't think was possible.

Well come give mommy a kiss then. Deborah cooed as she held out her arms straight and opened and closed her palms, beckoning him forward adorably. Pushing himself to his weak knees, Jason leaned forward and Deborah wrapped her hands around her son's face, she pulled him in towards her, and brought his lips directly to hers. She pressed hard, and after a moment, both mother and son molded their lips to the other. Jason was a bit caught off guard at first, but he quickly melted into the kiss and the feeling of his mother, his hands on her warm thighs, her fingers gripping his face. He didn't care about the slightly cummy taste on her, fuck he actually kind of liked it. Then, just as surprising, his mother's tongue darted into his mouth, and she pulled back with a devilish grin. Both mother and son giggled before gently kissing again, this time more gently and more sensually.

When they finally did pull away. Jason lied back against the wall, sighing. "I love you so much mom," Deborah giggled.

"Awww. Thank you, baby," she said sweetly, before teasing. "More than you loved me before??"

Jason chuckled. "No not more... just, I didn't know I could also feel... this kind of love as well." The son said, rather unsure of himself. Deborah smiled good naturedly as she reached past her son and took some toilet paper to wipe the cum from her glasses.