All Comments on 'Mom's Tight Bikini'

by HS98

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years ago

Fun story, very hot too. A bikini can always make you see a woman in a new way, no matter who she is.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
Charming story of love

Such a natural flow of how reminiscence can innocently overpower the consciences. A mother with enough insight to understand her sons allure. Truly ever son who has an attractive mother's dream.

Wash2015Wash2015about 2 years ago

I liked it in general, gave it 4* as I love mom/ son and large breasts. Just seemed to go zero to 100 with no lead in and especially in public. I get that is what she did when she was younger but why did she do it with her son?

Just a bit more back story or better explaining the mom's thought process that led to her deciding to play with the son in public and will it continue away from the beach? That would probably have put it to a 5 for me.

HS98HS98about 2 years agoAuthor

@DanDraper

Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad that you enjoyed this story as well, and I totally agree with you on the way a bikini can change a woman's visage, that's pretty much why I wrote this ;-).

@Alwaystaboo

Thanks for the praise, I'm very happy that you liked reading this story.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Hawt, Hawt, Hat!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Immature obsession with big tits; you'll grow out of it eventually.

1SlutLuv3r4U1SlutLuv3r4Uabout 2 years ago

It had me hard from start to finish !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it! continue if you like, or do a story with a lactating mother instead!

HS98HS98about 2 years agoAuthor

@Wash2015

To be honest, my whole idea for this was mostly that the sheer power of the moment, the immense nostalgia felt by the mother and the animalistic arousal rapidly growing between them, helped by the son suddenly forced to see his mother in a sexual light, in just minutes, combined into breaking down the barriers between them, resulting in sex. More backstory definitely wouldn't ruin it or be necessarily bad, per se, but the theme of this story was really that of momentary, sudden insanity ending in a life-changing outcome for our protagonists.

And yes, just in case it wasn't completely clear in the ending, I very much envisage this as continuing between the two of them after they come home :).

@SatyrDick

Thanks for the great rating, I'm happy that you loved the story!

@Anonymous

It's possible, but I wouldn't bet on it :D.

@1SlutLuv3r4U

Great to know that, reactions like that are why I wrote this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five stars if it were longer.

I liked the characters and would have enjoyed a few more chapters !!

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie8 months ago

This was great and really turned me on but I wish he’d fucked her pussy

HS98HS988 months agoAuthor

@Transguycharlie

I'm glad you liked it and am sorry for it not being as perfect as you'd wish it was.

GimmemoreM0MsGimmemoreM0Msabout 2 months ago

Loved the story but was hoping for sex too... Maybe a sequel please?

HS98HS98about 1 month agoAuthor

@GimmemoreM0Ms

Hi! Apologies for the late reply. I'm happy that you like my story, and I will admit, there's more that could've been done with it. Well, while I always tell people that sequels are a possibility, only for not much to have come out of those promises so far, which is something I must sadly admit and something I myself don't like and wish to change eventually, in this specific case, I think sequel is a must, frankly. This is my most favorited and most read story, in addition to exploring themes which I definitely wish to continue further. A sequel is a certainty... eventually :D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHS98@HS98
Current status of my works: - I'm not focusing on English-language works so much right now, instead writing mostly stories in my native language, since the local erotica scene here really needs all the shots in the arm it can get. I might post those stories here in the other ...