Mom's Tight Bikini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N-No," he shyly admitted.

"Then get ready for an experience you'll never have again, because those girls were made for that!" she confidently declared, before squeezing those giant boobs of hers around his cock and making good on her promise.

"Oh, Mom, yeesss!" he grunted out as she started jerking his dick off with her tits.

"You liking how your mommy fucks you with her big tits?" she asked with a grin as she looked up at him. "We've only just started and you already feel ready to burst! Poor baby. Don't worry, Mommy will make you feel very good."

He was about to say something, but as she squeezed her tits even harder, all he could do was just moan.

The feeling was even better than he had expected. With his cock completely disappearing under those wet, warm, large flesh pillows of hers, there was not a single inch of his blood-filled organ that wasn't being pleasured. The way she was moving them, quickly, confidently, and professionally, made no doubt in his mind that she had, indeed, done this many times on this beach, with the way she was sliding those soft, fleshy globes of hers up-and-down his cock making him feel like he was receiving a very pleasant, very special handjob.

Which, it basically was.

"Say it!" she suddenly commanded, as her hungry eyes scanned the nearly-abandoned beach for the few figures accompanying them here, and, blinded by lust, eager to fulfill this sexual fantasy of hers as well. "Say it, yell it out for everyone to hear! Tell everyone how much you love being titfucked by your mother!"

"I love it, fuck, yeah, I love it, when my mom squeezes her tits against my cock!" he moaned loudly, while breathing deeply.

"Say it louder, yell it!!" she commanded.

"I love fucking my mommy's huge tits!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. "Nothing better in the world!!"

"Heh, now that's a good boy," she smugly commented as she again looked at the other people on the beach, a fair few of whom now seemed to be looking in their direction, their prying, curious gazes making her heart beat faster and her pussy moisten.

With this fantasy of hers satisfied, she calmed back down while her son just kept on enjoying what she was doing to him, his moans and grunts making this enjoyment quite obvious to her.

"Oh, Mom, don't stop," he pleaded moaningly, as he started moving his hips, humping her tits while she fucked his cock with them.

"Don't worry honey, I'd never," she assured him, before a mischievous grin appeared on her face. "In fact, I think we need to go further!"

Before he could even gasp in shock and expectation at what she had just said, her hands disappeared behind her back, only to quickly reappear holding onto the backside of her bikini top. Throwing the embattled bikini behind him onto her blanket, she finally fully freed her bodacious boobs, which now invitingly hung in the air in all of their glory, his eyes immediately just as drawn to them as when they were in the water.

"The last thing I want to do after all that time is limiting myself," she said, needlessly explaining her moves to someone who didn't pay much attention to her words anymore. "Come to Momma."

He did just as he was told.

The moment she once again wrapped those newly-freed breasts of hers around his pulsating cock, he resumed fucking them, before she even moved her hands in any real way. A burst of sweet laughter erupted out of her mouth at the sight. She looked up at him with a look that was a perfect mix of astonishment, parental pride, and arousal, before starting to slide her firmly-pressed boobs up and down, moving against the movements of his dick as she restarted jerking it off.

"You really liked the sight of that vanilla drops on my titties," she casually commented. "How about you give them some white cream of your own, big boy?"

She didn't have to ask him twice for that. Ever since she had put that bikini on in front of him and he for the first time realized just how busty she was, there was only one thing he wanted to do. Now, after way more time than he would've liked, with her perfect tits finally wrapped around and jerking off his cock, he wasn't about to hold himself back from doing it at all.

After barely over a minute of further titfucking, his body tensed up in a fashion that was quite familiar to both of them, and her well-developed breasts got that white cream she had asked for.

"Uueerghh, Mooom!" he gutturally grunted out in pleasure as he bent forward and put his hand on his mother's small shoulder, while his cock ejaculated. One by one, six spurts of white, creamy cum exploded from his pulsating cockhead onto her face, neck, and tits.

She immediately took the opportunity to taste the salty offering.

"Mmm, delicious," she quipped after first licking the drops of semen that landed on or near her lips, and then scooping some up from her left breast. "Just as delicious as that ice cream bar was."

"Oh, Mom, thanks," he breathed out as he laid on his back, breathing deeply as he recovered from the powerful orgasm. "Thank you for this Mom, thanks."

"Nah, it's me who should be thanking you, Max," she admitted as she picked up the black bikini top while moving towards the rest of her clothes, before suddenly stopping. "Honey, would you have a problem with driving us home? It's been a long while since my girls could enjoy some manly protein cream on them, but I'll have to be in the backseat if I want to leave them uncovered."

"Urgh, eh, sure, Mom," he stammered as his heart skipped a beat when he looked into her big blue eyes after she turned around.

"Great!" she yelled out in excitement, before taking a couple of steps towards him, enjoying the feeling of his eyes staring at the same thing they were staring at the whole time they were here. "We could even make this another little ritual. For just the two of us. I have no work on Monday and it's boring at home, would you like to come back here? Since it's right after tomorrow, there should even still be this exact weather!" she excitedly announced like an enthusiastic teenage girl, before starting to run in the direction of their car.

Her son just stared at her, dumbfounded, though with his heart once again beating as hard as it did before.

"C'mon, Max!" Mikaela yelled at her son as she opened one of their car's doors. "We don't have the whole day for this yet! Pack up our stuff, get dressed, and let's go!"

After wordlessly, blankly looking at her for a few awkward moments, he quickly jumped into the action, carrying out all of her orders in a minute and even putting his clothes on faster than he used to when fearing that he would be late for school.

Waltzing towards their car even faster than she did, he gave her the small black bikini top that was so inexorably linked to this place with one hand, before throwing the rest of their stuff into the truck with the other. Starting the engine, he rode it out of there and back into civilization faster than he ever did, hoping to get home and start planning their next trip here as soon as possible.

12