All Comments on 'Mom's Titfuck Ch. 01'

by LostSoulz

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Enormous?

You

go with size K for breasts since you go outrageous there why not go with 12 or 14 inch dick

dukea98dukea98about 5 years ago
Obviously a first timer

Just a bit of advice from a guy that makes his living writing fiction. The first rule of writing is to be able to suspend the reader's sense of disbelief. You didn't make the cut.

BanHammerBanHammerabout 5 years ago
Editing.

You should check your punctuation, especially with quotation marks. I also agree with the other comment about making the dick size ridiculous too.

titman76titman76about 5 years ago
Nice, but short

A very nice premise for a story, with lots of nice details.

I just wish you had submitted the entire story, as it stands now it is very short, even for a "chapter one". I was left wanting more! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very erotic

Great natural flowing conversation between mother and son. More mothers should share their inquisitive thoughts about their sons size.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice

This story was nice,but really it was unbelievable. I mean most mother's don't have the guts to talk to their grown sons like the mother in this made up story did. If you're going to write a sex story,make it very erotic and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

Please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Its a very good story bring the reader and setting the stage for hard sex as both Mom and her son are really aroused now. I sure hope you write more soon as this story has so many possibilities. Cannot wait for more, very nice beginning and thank you.

nashman1000nashman1000almost 3 years ago

Really good story. Can't wait to go read pt 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I prefer smaller tits, B cup is perfect, but as long as they are HER'S, they are fine.

I have to laugh when someone refers to "perky D cups. By 30, usually sooner, her nipples are looking aqt her kneecaps.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLostSoulz@LostSoulz
1261 Followers
I mosty write uncomplicated and unrealistic stroke stories with emphasis on huge tits, titfucking, dirty talk and incest. I love feedback from your comments. Hope you enjoy and if you find the above not to your taste then kindly fuck off. Thank You! 04/04/2024 - Hi all! Part...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES