Mom's Touch But Don't Look Policy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Click.

The room was so silent, I could hear the house settling. A dog barked in the distance. Mom wouldn't meet my eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Jay. Your father didn't realize."

"Don't be sorry," I said. I stood up from the table.

"He shouldn't have said those things about you," Mom said, "Your father hasn't seen how much you've grown up all these years. We're still used to thinking of you as the little boy who nearly burned down the house making Pop Tarts. That's all."

"He shouldn't have said those things about you, either," I said.

Mom looked down at the table. "It's OK. I'm used to it."

"That's not OK, Mom," I said.

"No, I know," Mom said, "But what else do I have?"

You have me. I thought the words, but I couldn't speak them. To say that, somehow, a son could fill in for a husband. That was ludicrous. The roles, the relationships, they were completely different. But then, wasn't that what we'd been doing this whole time?

"You deserve to be treated better," I said, "Like the amazing, wonderful, gorgeous woman that you are."

"I know," Mom said, "Your father's been gone for so long. He's having a terrible day. Probably a few too many drinks, too. He isn't usually like this."

I'd known my dad my whole life (duh). I knew he was drunk and probably depressed, too. But I also knew that he'd meant every word he said on that call. But whatever anger and resentment I had was washed away by a melancholy for my mom.

I had a scholarship. I was going to get back to college. I could leave that place forever if I wanted. But Mom had to live the rest of her life this way and it wasn't fair. She was worthy of so much more.

I guess, being Mom's little knight again, I wanted to save her. Instead, I suggested something far more dangerous.

"We've got time to kill," I said, "Want to watch a movie?"

Mom looked at me and sighed. I could see her weighing it in her mind. Knowing that she should say no, but unable to not say yes.

"I have to get the bed ready for your father," she said.

"I can help with that," I said with a smirk.

"Actually ready," Mom said.

"That'll take, like, five minutes. We have four hours."

Mom paused. I could almost see the angel and the devil on her shoulders, arguing back and forth across her brain.

"Movie only," she said. "No other stuff."

I readily agreed.

*

We put fresh sheets down on the bed. Mom put on a different comforter and changed the pillowcases. Finally, I gave the bedroom a thorough Febreze, just in case.

We went downstairs to Dad's room, and I turned on the TV. Mom sat on the couch next to me. Our hips touched, but that was all.

Mom set an alarm on her phone for when we had to leave the house to go pick up Dad. It was going to be a late night, and she was worried we might fall asleep in front of the TV.

"We have to be there right on time," Mom said, like the world would end, otherwise.

I nodded and started flipping channels to find something to watch.

"Let's try something different this time," Mom said. I understood that she was really reminding me that this wasn't going to be like our usual screen time.

I flipped around the channels and found, in a very edited format of course, Bridesmaids. This was the opposite of different, of course. It was the very movie we'd started with. I took it as a sign and stuck with it.

A few minutes in, I grabbed the blanket and pulled it over myself.

"Cold?" Mom asked.

"Sure," I said. I reached over to Mom's pants and started to unsnap the buttons. Mom shifted under my touch.

"Jay, I don't think we should do that," she said. But I could hear the variance in her voice. She truly, literally, wasn't sure.

"Do what?" I asked, and zipped Mom's jeans open. Mom sighed, exasperated, but she didn't say anything more.

I played around with her pussy, through her panties. Just lazily took my time. After a bit, I grabbed Mom's hand and brough it over to my lap, landing it right on my dick. Mom made a little moan. She squeezed my hardness through my shorts.

Both of us were stroking each other through our clothes. To my surprise, Mom was the first one to shuck off her pants.

"It's really warm in here," she explained as she slipped her jeans and panties right off.

"Definitely," I said and did the same.

Bridemaids ended and another movie started. I was no longer paying attention. Mom's hand slipped up and down my bare dick. I rubbed and played with Mom's slippery pussy. We were teasing each other. Taking our time. Two people so expert at bringing each other off that it had become second nature.

But I wanted more.

"Mom, I want to cuddle," I said.

"We are cuddling, dear," Mom said. She put her arm around my shoulders to make her point.

"Mooooom," I said, whining once again, "This isn't cuddling."

Mom rolled her eyes at me, but she was teasing. "I guess we could sit on the floor."

"Yes!"

"But, you know, we should be careful on the floor," Mom said, "There's no carpet. So, it's bare. Down there. And we should make sure to cover ourselves."

I gave Mom a wistful frown. "We, um, ran out," I said, "Of coverings."

Mom was already sitting on the floor. Before she could reconsider, I slid down behind her, careful to keep the blanket over us.

"Oh, honey, today is really not a good time for that," Mom said.

"I'll be extra careful," I said, realizing what Mom was saying. She had felt extra slippery when I'd fingered her. I'd assumed it was her arousal from us doing this once again. But it was more than that, I realized.

"We'll need to be cautious," Mom said.

"Tell you what," I said, "I'll be the only one on the floor. You can sit on my lap."

"That's kind of the opposite of what I was saying, sweetie," Mom said. But she dutifully let me slide under her. My dick squeezed down under Mom's dripping sex.

Mom slowly began sliding her backside on my shaft.

"This is... Very. Comfortable," Mom said.

"I wish I could sit closer," I said, "Cuddle more."

"Honey, we can't," Mom said, "Not like this. Not today."

"OK," I said.

"It does feel nice," Mom said. "Snuggling. With my special guy."

I reached around Mom's hips and found her clit. She sucked in her breath.

"Be careful, OK, honey?" Mom said.

"I just want to make you feel good," I said, meaning it.

"I know, baby boy, but Mommy needs to stay in control."

"You're always in control, Mom," I said, "I'll do whatever you want."

"I know," Mom said, "But sometimes... Sometimes Mommy makes mistakes. I don't want to do something we both regret."

"I couldn't," I said, "As long as it's what you want, then it's right for me."

Mom laughed to herself ruefully. She started rocking back and forth harder. God, it felt so good, the way Mom moved on me. Her urgency. The heat and wet of her pussy. We hadn't touched bare. Not like this. There was always the condom in between. Something about skin-on-skin between mother and son made it all the more amazing.

Feeling Mom's body against mine, I couldn't help myself. I took my other hand, the one not on Mom's clit, and ran it up her chest. Reached up and grabbed her breast over her shirt. For the first time, I was feeling Mom's tit. It was glorious, well worth the risk. Full and fat, I could even feel the hint of a hardened nipple through her tank top and bra.

Mom froze. This was way over the covers. "Um, honey? What are you doing?"

I didn't say a word, but I didn't let go. Dad was coming home in a few hours. This was all ending. It was my last chance. I wasn't going to leave anything behind, least of all regrets.

I waited for Mom to say something. To remove my hand. Finally, she made a little shrug and started rolling her hips over me again. Realizing I had a green light, I ran my hand under Mom's shirt, pushed up her bra, and grabbed her bare boob.

This time, Mom spoke. "Oh, honey, that's nice," she said. I hefted her breast in my hand. Diddled her clit with the other. I really wanted more arms at that moment. To touch every inch of my incredible, beautiful mother.

My head was filling with all sorts of plans for the next step, but my body was already at the end. Mom ground her cunt on my cock, and I felt my explosion impending.

"Mom," I said, "Getting close."

"Almost there," Mom said. She was panting. All thought of propriety was gone. We weren't playing the game anymore. Pretend had been put aside.

Mom slid back, slipped forward, then paused. My cockhead had positioned itself right at her opening. A moment turned into hours. We hung at the precipice. Mom let my dick kiss at her pussy and then slipped over my shaft again.

The next slide, she did it again. Time stopped. Again, she let my dick bounce against her. She held it longer this time. Really considering.

Oh God. My dick was less than centimeters from sliding bare into Mom's snatch. I've never wanted anything more. I couldn't wait any longer. I tipped my backside. Aimed. Then slid forward. I told myself I'd pull out when the time came. It was just to feel it for a moment. To know what could have been.

My dick breached Mom's opening.

"Ohhhhhh!" Mom groaned. Her pussy slowly gorged on my dick.

I was bareback inside my mom. Nothing between us. The inches slipping away till I was totally buried. Mom was gasping. Her pussy grasping. I was ensconced in her perfect pussy. Like it had been shaped for my cock.

No. My cock had been formed for her. Because of course it had. I was her child. I'd come from this place and so I was made for it. I could have stayed there forever.

But things had gone too far. We'd kept it way too close. My cockhead kissed the back of Mom's pussy and her cunt cinched down. And just like that, I came inside my mother's unprotected pussy.

"Oh no," Mom said, as the first scorching burst of cum erupted from me.

"HrrrrrrrAHHHHHHH!" I cried out. The pleasure arced out of my dick. Up my arms and down my legs. Mom's body responded immediately. Her pussy sucked up my cum like a hungry kitten. Her body stiffened over mine.

I was barely conscious of it. My own orgasm grabbed hold of me, tight, and wouldn't let go. Squeezed every last drop of essence out of me.

I burst inside my mother. I poured myself inside of her. My dick lodged right at the entrance of her unguarded womb.

Mom tipped forward. Somehow, I was still ejaculating. Another rush of semen fountained out of me and splashed, harmless on Mom's thigh.

I leaned back against the couch. Blown. Mom lay back. She was staring right at me. I knew I was going to get it now.

"Mom, I..."

She held up her finger. My heart, already racing, went into overdrive. My satiation quickly soured.

We'd screwed up (literally) big time. I'd seeded my mother on her most fertile day. Completely unprotected and fully fecund. I couldn't have picked a worse moment if I'd tried.

Mom used the finger she'd been warning me with and dipped it into the puddle of goo I'd left on her leg. She scooped it up and put it in her mouth. Then she smiled at me.

Again, I tried to apologize. Again, Mom silenced me.

She got up on all fours and crawled up my crotch. My penis, only about half flaccid, lay limp on my leg, dripping with the last of my semen.

Without a word, Mom lowered her head, and slurped my dick into her mouth. She bobbed up and down, wet. I didn't know what to say. How to react. My fear switched gears back to desire. This much jolting, I worried I was about to ruin my transmission.

Mom pulled her head off my cock, looking down proudly at my rejuvenated member. She pushed me to the side till I was flat on my back. She picked up the blanket, then threw it over the couch.

Mom grabbed her tank top and ripped it over her head. She unsnapped her bra. She was completely naked. For the first time through all of this, I saw my mom totally exposed. I'd underestimated her body.

Mom was flawless. I wondered at every inch of her. Her sculpted curves and perfect skin. Her full, perky breasts with pink, engorged nipples. Her hairy pussy still gaping from my cock, a bit of froth on her blonde pubes. Even the little stretch marks on her stomach from when she'd birthed me. Mom was a goddess. A vision.

She didn't notice my appreciation. Instead, she reached down and pulled my shirt off me. She smiled down at my bare chest.

"Now, my little knight," Mom said. She grabbed my cock and aimed it upward, "If we're going to get Mommy pregnant, at least we're going to do it the right way."

And just like that, I was back to buried to the hilt inside my mother.

We chorused a groan as we reconnected. Mom's pussy felt, unimaginably, even better this time. Her body so perfectly perched over mine. I reached up to grab Mom's tits. She ran her fingers over my chest. Her wedding ring, glinting in the light, was the only thing she was wearing.

We were naked, both of us, in my dad's private space. Uncaring. Completely surrounded only by each other. Enchanted and enthralled by what our bodies could create together.

"Oh Mom," I groaned as Mom rode me up and down like she was trying to slam me through the floor.

"Maybe you should call me Julie when we do this," Mom said.

"Ok, umm, Julie," I said, awkward as hell.

"Maybe you should still call me Mom," Mom said.

I agreed wholeheartedly. Mom gave me a wicked grin. Apparently, she saw the attraction in the whole 'Mom' thing, after all.

"Do you like Mommy's cunt, baby?" Mom asked, smirking playfully.

"Oh, fuck yes," I said.

"Does Mommy feel good for her baby boy?"

"The best," I said.

"Your cock is amazing," Mom said, "Your body's incredible."

"Your pussy is fantastic," I said, "Your tits are awesome."

Mom laughed and I felt her pussy ripple up and down my cock. "Why did we wait so long to do this?"

"We're idiots," I said.

"Well, stupidity does come from my side of the family," Mom said with a smirk.

"Oh no," I said, "Dad's clearly the dumb one. Fuck I love fucking you. I don't care. I'm not stopping."

"Never," Mom said.

"I'm gonna fuck you in your bed," I said, "Make Dad sleep on the couch."

"I'll do you in your bedroom," Mom said, "In your dorm room. In your locker room. Wherever you want me."

"I'm going to fill this pussy up, make it mine," I said.

"It's yours," Mom said, "It was always yours."

"Am I bigger than Dad?" I asked.

"Yes," Mom said, "You're splitting Mommy open."

"Am I better than Dad?" I asked. I grabbed Mom's hips. Practically throwing her up and down on my hard dick.

"Yes," Mom said. It came out as a whisper.

"Say it," I said, "Scream it."

"My son's fucking me! I'm fucking my baby boy and it's the best I've ever had. He owns this pussy. It's his. I'm his. Oh FUCK!"

Suddenly, Mom's phone alarm went off. "Time to get your father," Mom said, and she started to laugh.

"We can't be late," I said.

"No. Gotta be. Right. On time," Mom said. She drove herself down on my dick. Her tits jiggled lovely. I reached back for Mom's phone and switched off the alarm.

Then I toppled Mom over. Drove myself into her. Face-to-face. Cock to cunt. Mom wrapped her arms around my back. Cinched her legs around my waist.

"This. Is. My. Pussy," I said, punctuating each push with a word.

"Yes," Mom said, "Own me. Take me. I'm yours."

"Who fucks you best?" I asked.

"You do," Mom said.

"Who?"

"My son," Mom said.

"Will you ever let Dad fuck you again?"

"No," Mom said, "This is your pussy."

I reached up and squeezed her breasts. "Will you ever let him touch these again?"

"Never," Mom said.

We were so close. I could see every little freckle on Mom's face. Finally, I couldn't help myself anymore. I pressed my lips to Mom's. Hungry and passionate. Tongues twirling. It was the first time we'd ever kissed like this. We made out like it was the last. Like we'd die if we ever broke apart.

"I love you, Mom," I said.

"I love you, too."

"I want to make you cum," I said, a wicked smirk on my lips.

"You did," Mom said, "You are."

"I want to see it again."

"Oh, such a good boy. Mommy's little knight. You want to see me cum again, baby? You want to make Mommy cum so good on your cock?"

"Please," I said, "Please Mommy. Cum for me. I want to see it."

Mom's eyes rolled back in her head, as if on cue. Her hands squeezed down on my butt. Holding me still.

"Ohhhhh...FUCK! Oh, that's so fucking good."

Mom was amazing. But I'd already cum so much, I felt like I could fuck forever. Like I'd never let Mom go. I didn't want to. We kept talking to each other. Teasing and taunting. Playing every game we knew to get each other off. Like weeks' worth of repressed sounds and words were now all spilling forth at once.

"Oh! Uhn. So good. Fucking me. Oh, I love that big cock inside me," Mom said.

"I love your body," I said, "Your pussy. Your tits."

I dipped down to lick Mom's breasts. Sucked at her nipple.

"That's it," Mom said, "Good boy. Feeding at your Mommy. Do you like them. My breasts? They're just for you."

"Amazing," I said.

"Will you nurse at me? Like a good boy?"

"Yes, Mommy," I said.

Mom lay under me, limp. Like I'd fucked the life out of her. Blonde hair splayed everywhere. Makeup running down her face. I noticed red splotches all over her body where I'd kissed and bitten. I really did own her now. She'd have to wear a full astronaut suit if she didn't want Dad to know what she'd been doing. She'd have to hide from him for months.

And I knew, as soon as the marks faded, I'd make more. I saw it now, like a clear route through a deep forest. What had seemed meandering in the moment was actually one long, straight path.

"Did you cum when I fingered you?" I asked.

"Yes," Mom said.

"When I ate your sweet little pussy?"

"So much," Mom said.

"You squirted," I said.

"I know," Mom said, "I was so embarrassed."

"Because you knew, then, that I owned you. That your little boy controlled your body."

"You do," Mom said.

"When I fucked you for the first time? You came?"

"Uh huh."

"Even though you're a married woman. You belong to another man. You let your son fuck you and you came."

"Like a slut," Mom said. "Your slut."

"Your pussy begged for my cock," I said.

Mom nodded her head.

"When I did you from behind. At the sink."

"I came so hard," Mom said, "I came so much. You gave me multiples. I didn't think those were real. You made me cum like five times in a row, baby. You did that. My perfect son."

"You wanted it," I said.

"More than anything. But..."

"But what?" I asked, my stroke faltering for one moment.

"I wanted more," Mom said, "I wanted your cum. Your sperm. I wanted it inside me."

"You wanted me to make you pregnant?"

"I wanted your seed in me. I need it. I don't care what it means but I have to. So bad. Uhn. Oh! Ohhhhhhhh."

The words alone made Mom go over the top again. She shook under me, like holding on for dear life. I didn't let up. I fucked her harder. Pumped her through her orgasm and sent her tumbling into another.

"Oh. So. Good," Mom said, "Uhn. Oh. Fuck. God. I want it. I want your sperm. I want my son's seed. Inside me. Do it. Make Mommy cum, baby. Make another baby in me."

"I'm going to knock you up," I said.

"I'm ovulating," Mom said, "You probably already did."

"We're going to make sure," I said, "You're going to fuck me every minute till your stomach is swelling. Till my sibling is growing inside you. You're going to have a baby with your baby. A son from your son."

"Please," Mom said, "It's your womb. You came from there. Claim it."

"What do you love more than anything in the world?" I asked.

"My son," Mom said. She kissed me hard, but I pulled back.

"No," I said, "More than that.

Mom smiled. "Cum," she said, "I love your cum."

"You're not safe, Mommy," I said, "Your pussy isn't protected. I'm going to put my sperm in you and make an incest baby. Everyone will know."

1...345678