Mom's Toxin Therapy

Story Info
The best way to remove toxins from a MILF.
6.6k words
4.35
94.5k
140
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,187 Followers

I love my Mom to death. But she's a real piece of work. She's absolutely stunning. She's about 5' 10" with wavy blonde hair that encircles a long, slender face and flows across her shoulders and down her back, with big, beautiful blue eyes. She has curves that give the guys a hard on just thinking about them! 38DD-28-36 with long, tan legs that reach clear to heaven. And she's not shy about showing any of it off. She's constantly wearing low-cut tops. And, in the summer, you can be sure to find her in her Daisy Duke cut offs. She's got a smile that lights up a room and a laugh that's contagious.

As my buddies and I grew older, the guys were always pointing out how hot my mom was and, the older we got, the more graphic the details got about what they'd like to do to and with my mom. I was always, like, "Dude, that's my mom!" They couldn't believe I never looked at her in that way. They were right. The older I got, the more I fantasized about having those 38s wrapped around my cock. But I couldn't let them know that.

She's also dumber than a bag of hammers. Don't get me wrong, like I said, I love her to death. But facts are facts. Ask her who the President of the United States is. She wouldn't have a clue. We told her she needed to have the air in the tires changed when she had the oil changed. She actually asked them to do it. She's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. But dim as a burnt out light bulb.

One day my buddies and I were in the basement shooting pool. We were home for the summer break between our Sophomore and Junior years in college. Mom came bouncing down the stairs with a tray full of glasses and a pitcher of lemonade. She was dressed in her normal attire, a pair of blue jean short shorts and a red halter. She didn't give it a second thought she was surrounded by a bunch of guys with raging hormones. The pool game came to a screeching halt.

"Hey, guys! Sorry to interrupt. I thought you might like something to drink." She leaned over and placed the tray on the coffee table, giving those of us who were fortunate enough to have the right angle a clean shot down her top.

"No problem, Mrs. A!" Steve piped up. "We're always glad to see you." We all knew he wanted to see more of her.

"Yeah, Mrs. A, you can interrupt us anytime," Matt added.

"You boys are so sweet. Mark, you have the nicest friends!"

I shrugged my shoulders and looked at them with a crooked smile. "Yeah, they're okay." We all laughed with plenty jabs to my arms and chest with a few "screw you, man!" thrown in.

Dave piped up. "Hey, Mrs. A, Mark tells us you're a pretty good pool player."

She grinned. "Yeah, I'm not bad." Truth was, she was awful. But Dad and I would always tell her what a great player she was. We'd let her beat us on a pretty regular basis, then laugh when she left the room.

Dave nodded at Steve. "Steve's a pretty good player. You two should play each other."

Actually, Steve was a shark. He had emptied more than one person's wallet shooting pool in the bars and pool halls around the college.

"I don't think that's a good idea," I said. "It wouldn't be fair to Steve." It would be a blood bath.

Mom ignored me. "Is that so, Steve?"

Steve shrugged his shoulders and grinned. "Yeah, I'm okay, I guess. I don't know if I'd be a match for you, though, from what I hear." He knew he would mop the floor with her because I told them about what Dad and I would do.

"Well, how about it, Steve? I'll try not to embarrass you in front of your friends," she said with a big smile. I buried my face in my hands.

Steve shrugged his shoulders. "Sure, what the heck?" Unbeknownst to the rest of us, he had already formulated a plan for my dimwitted mother.

After just a couple of shots, Steve knew he was going to have to work at losing this one. He flubbed easy shots. He even knocked in a few of her balls "by accident". In the end, it was close, but Mom won.

She was beaming. "Good game!"

Steve nodded. "It was. You're a good player, Mrs. A. How about best 2 out of 3?"

"Sure! Rack 'em up!" All anybody could think about was her rack.

The second game went much like the first game, with Steve struggling to keep it close before he finally sank the eight ball to take the win.

"Wow! You are good, Steve! That was fun!"

"It was fun," Steve said. "But it's the best 2 out of 3. Whoever wins this last game is the winner, right?" Mom nodded. "How about we make it interesting?"

My immediate thought was Uh oh!

"Oooooo! What'd you have in mind?" Mom asked with excitement.

Steve scratched his chin. "Hmmmmm, I dunno. Ummmmm, how about $1,000?"

Mom gasped. "$1,000?!" She took a deep breath. "Oh, honey, I don't want to take your money." It was all we could do not laugh at the comment. "Tell you what, how about this? When I win, you can do some yard work for me that I've been pestering Mark and his father to do forever." She shot me a glance. "And, if you win - which you won't - I'll do whatever you want me to do. For one hour, I'm yours."

Every guy in the room was suddenly pitching a tent in their pants and asking themselves why hadn't they challenged her to a game of pool.

A wicked grin spread across Steve's face. "Whatever I want you to do?"

"Sure. Anything." Mom was completely oblivious to how a young man's mind worked. "I'll even let you break," she said confidently.

Steve grabbed the wooden rack and shook his head. "No no no, ladies first. I insist."

Mom giggled and grabbed her pool cue. "Such a gentlemen. Let's see how much of a gentleman you are when you're working in the yard."

One of Mom's solids shot off into the corner pocket on the break. She looked at Steve with a smile. "Uh oh, you might be in trouble," she said playfully.

Steve smiled back. "Might be."

Mom missed her follow up shot. It would be the last shot she would take. Steve ran the table.

Mom was stunned. "I...I...wow!"

Steve shrugged his shoulders. "Guess I got lucky, huh?"

"I'll say!" She paused. "Well, you won fair and square. A bet's a bet. What do you want me to do? Make you some cookies? Wash your clothes? College boys always have clothes that need to be washed."

Steve chuckled. "No, nothing like that. Tell you what, you've been so good to the guys and I, how about we do something for you that will in turn help us?"

Where's he going with this? I thought.

"Oh? Like what?"

Steve scratched his chin. He knew exactly what he wanted from the moment he asked for the match. "How about this? How about you let us give you a full body massage?"

"You give me a massage?! How is that me doing something for you?"

"Knowing that we're doing something nice for you would make us feel better about ourselves. Right guys?" We all nodded our heads. "Part of our sports program is taking a semester of how to treat injuries and relieve stress. A big part of that is massage, deep tissue massage. Deep...deep tissue massage. We'll massage you in places you've never had massaged before."

"Hmmmm, a full body massage does sound good. So what's the catch?"

"No catch. Well, I mean, you have to be naked, but that's not really a catch, that's just part of getting a good massage."

"Naked?!"

"You can't have a good massage with clothes on, right? Trust me, we won't even notice it. We'll be concentrating on your massage." We all tried to muffle laughs. "It'll be good practice for us, too. You'd really be doing us a favor. So what do you say?"

"Well, that is true, you can't get a good massage with your clothes on." She thought about it. "Okay, if it'll help you boys out, I'll do it. I'm busy today. How about tomorrow afternoon?"

The following afternoon, the four of us were gathered in the basement, anxiously waiting for the moment for Mom to appear. We tried to play pool but couldn't maintain our concentration. Then we heard footsteps slowly coming down the stairs.

Soon an obviously apprehensive mother appeared. She was wearing a short blue bathroom and looking at the ground. Her cheeks were red.

Steve was the first to speak up. "Oh good! You're here. Come on over here so we can get started."

"O-o-okay."

"You're nervous. There's nothing to be nervous about, I promise. In an hour you're going to feel like you've never felt before, I promise. So let's get this robe off of you and see what we're dealing with here."

Steve grabbed the robe at her shoulders and tenderly tugged on it. Mom reluctantly released her grip and allowed the fluffy material fall away from her.

We all stood in silence for a moment. She was even more stunning naked! A dark, even tan covered her from head to toe. Her breasts were full and round and had won the battle with gravity. Her pussy was freshly shaved with the exception of a small strip of blonde just above it. She stood there, obviously embarrassed, slightly crossing her legs and covering her breasts.

Steve touched her shoulder. "Wow! You are tense! Dave, why don't you come over and massage her shoulders?"

"On it!" Dave said as he jumped up and quickly moved behind her.

He placed both hands on her shoulders and began to massage them. Her skin was soft and warm. "Holy cow, Mrs. A, you need to relax! Being this tense can cause serious physical ailments."

"Really? I'll...I'll try. Mmmmm, that does feel nice, though."

"Now, let's take a look at these breasts," Steve said with a smirk. Mom jumped at his first touch. "Hang on, hang on. Just relax," he said in a soothing tone while he groped one breast, then the other. "Wow, these are heavy! Do you have back aches?"

"Well, uhh, yes, sometimes," she said quietly while she enjoyed her shoulder rub.

"I'll bet! If these aren't massaged properly and on a regular basis they can cause all kinds of back issues! Let's get you over here so you can rest on this table." Steve led her over to an old, small dining room table, on which she sat down.

She noticed Matt holding a large black object. "What...what's that?" she asked, nodding in his direction.

"Oh, that?" Steve replied while he continued to grope her. "That's something we use for our internal massage therapy in your vaginal region. We'll get to that in a minute." It was a thick, veiny 12" dildo.

I piped up. "You know, Mom, it looks like you have a lot of toxin build up. Let's see if we can't get rid of some of that."

"Toxins? I have toxins?!"

"We all have toxins, Mom," I said as I got to her side. "Some more than others." I cupped her breast. "And it feels like you've got a lot of toxins!"

"Oh dear! How do we get rid of them?!"

I chuckled. "Just relax. We've all received training in this. Let's see if we can get you prepped."

I began to flick at her nipple with my tongue. Soon, both of her nipples were pointed and firm.

"Good work, Mark!" Steve said, still with a handful of tit. "I think she's prepped for toxin removal."

I smiled back at him. "I believe you're correct." In seconds I was sucking on her teat like a newborn. My tongue ran circles around her enlarged nipple when it wasn't flicking at it.

"Oh God!" she moaned. "Just be, mmmmm, gentle, honey. My, uh, mmmmm, nipples are really sensitive. I don't want to, you know, mmmmm, have this turn into something, uh, sexual. This is a healing process, right, not sexual."

"Exactly!" Steve said. "Are you feeling like you're being healed, Mrs. A?"

"Oh yes! It...it...it feels wonderful!"

"Good, good. There's nothing sexual about this, it's all proven medical science." Steve winked at me with a smirk. "Now, if you just happen to be so inclined as to reach orgasm, then so be it. It's perfectly normal." He paused. "Let me help you with those toxins, Mark," he said. "Mark has more training in this than I do. I can use the practice. So, let's see. You grab the breast firmly, like so. Gently squeeze. Yep, that's it. Then take the nipple into your mouth like this."

"Oh God!" she moaned.

"I think I've gotten her shoulders nice and relaxed. But those breasts! I think we need to work on those some more," Dave said as he reached around and grabbed what little bare flesh was still exposed and began kneading it. "There, how does that feel, Mrs. A?"

Her eyes were closed. Her head leaned back into Dave. "Oh God, it feels wonderful," she purred.

Dave looked at Matt. "Okay, Matt, I think we're ready for some internal massage."

Her head snapped up as Matt approached with his huge probe. "Are...are...are you sure? It's so big! It'll split me in half!"

"We need something large so we can massage the deepest parts of you, Mrs. A," Matt said in a comforting tone. "There may be some discomfort at first, but that will go away quickly. If it doesn't, let me know. It means the toxin build up is really, really deep." He knelt between her legs. Her cunt lips were swollen and glistening. "Yeah, I think she's ready. I don't think we'll be needing any lubricant."

She shivered at the initial cold touch of the black rubber to her hot slit. Her worry quickly dissolved when the head of the beast slipped through her velvety folds. The constant attention to her sensitive nipples and breasts drew her attention away as even more of the black rubber disappeared inside her. Without so much as a whimper, Matt soon had the entire length buried inside her.

Matt fucked her hole with the black phallus while Steve, Dave, and I pawed and licked at her fleshy mounds. It wasn't very long before her hands were wrapped around the back of Steve and I's head and her hips were bucking back into Matt's pokes.

"Oh God! Oh God! I...I..."

Steve removed her nipple from his mouth. "It's okay, Mrs. A. Let it go, let it all go. If you cum we'll know we're doing a good job."

"Yes! Yes! You're doing great! Oh God! Oh God! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

Her body exploded with an orgasm. Matt had to work harder and harder at fucking her with the black impaler because her muscles were spasming so hard around it. She pulled Steve and I's faces into her so hard we were afraid we might suffocate.

While her body jerked in ecstasy, Dave was removing his clothes behind her. When her moaning quieted, Matt's pace slowed down considerably. Steve and I broke away from her tingling nipples.

Dave spoke up. "I think it's time for her protein injection, don't you?"

"Absolutely!" Steve said. "Mrs. A, now that we've completed the first step, let's move on to the next step in the process. Here, let me help you lie down."

Steve and I placed our hands on her back and lowered her down until she was flat on her back. She was startled to see a naked Dave standing behind her head. His rock hard rod bounced just above her face.

"Wait! What?!"

"Mrs. A, it's time for the next step," Steve said trying to comfort her. "Didn't you feel great after the first procedure?"

"Well, yeah. It...it was wonderful."

"Okay then. This is the next step. We're all going to give you multiple injections of protein. It's well known that a young man's sperm contains the most potent, effective source of the toxin eating protein. But I'm sure you knew that already, right, Mrs. A?"

She nodded her head slightly. "Oh, well, uh, sure. Everybody knows that." We all smiled at each other. "So...you want me to give Dave a blowjob?"

Steve shook his head. "No no, nothing so vulgar as that." He looked at me with a huge grin. He had to pause to keep from laughing. He regained his composure. "Dave is simply going to administer the dosage orally while I give you a vaginal injection. Now, if you want to simulate a blowjob and if your, uh, vaginal area should happen to react to my injection, then that's great."

"C'mon, Mom, trust us."

She nodded her head. "Yes. Yes, of course. Okay, let's proceed then."

Her head fell back off the table and her mouth opened. Without hesitation, Dave slipped his swollen head past her lips and into her face. The tip slammed against the back of her mouth. She gave a loud groan when Steve rammed his fat needle into her still quivering cunt.

Dave grabbed the back of her head and began to fuck her face with gusto while Steve pummeled her pussy. Matt and I went back to work on her massive melons that were still tingling.

Suddenly Dave gave a loud groan. "Oh fuuuuuuuuck!" I looked down to see Mom's throat distorted into the shape of Dave's thick post while his balls bounced off the bridge of her nose. She had taken him down her throat!

"Well done, Mom! Way to go!"

"Oh yes, that will greatly aid in the potency of the injection," Steve panted.

It wasn't long before Mom's body tightened again. Once again, she wrapped her arms around mine and Dave's heads and pulled us in. Her muffled moans bounced off the basement walls.

Steve had a firm grip on her hips. "Jesus Christ! Her cunt is clamping down on me like a vise grip!"

"Fuck me, man! She sucks dick like a pro!" Dave announced.

"Mmmmfffffff! Ffffffff! Ggggggggg!" came the gargled moans from my mother while her body spasmed on the table with a second orgasm.

"Fuck, dude! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" Dave yelled as his thrusts started to stutter. He looked down at my mom. "Take it all, bitch! Drink it all!"

Sweat was rolling off Steve's face. "What...what...grrrrrrr, what he meant was, drink it alllllll for the most effffff-ective treatment!"

Dave gave one last thrust into Mom's face and held it there. Each throb of his manhood in her throat shot a fresh load of thick, salty protein into her body. Her eyes began to water. She coughed and gagged while her body begged for air. Bubbles of oxygen and cum began to bubble out from the seal of her lips on his shaft.

Dave finally, mercifully pulled his still hard pole out of her face. He slapped it on her chin several times, shooting droplets across her throat.

"Fuck me," he panted as he stepped away.

Steve began to throw his hips into her body with a vengeance.

"Here comes another injection! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuck!"

Mom looked at him with fuck-me eyes. "That's right, baby! Give it to me! Give me that injection! Give it to me good!"

She felt her love hole filling with Steve's warmth. His body shivered after one final thrust. When he pulled back it was like pulling a plug. A stream of white seeped out her slit and raced down the crack of her ass and across her brown hole.

"That..that...that was wonderful," she panted. "Are we done?"

I shook my head. "Oh heck no! Mom, you're full of toxins. We've just started. You want to get rid of those toxins, don't you?"

"Oh! Well, uh, yes, of course."

Steve nodded at Matt. "Matt, I think it's time for a deeper breast tissue massage, don't you?"

"I could agree more!" Matt replied with excitement. He promptly climbed over Mom and straddled her. His cock landed between her breasts with a thud.

"Are...are...are you going to tit fuck me?" she asked quizzically.

Matt shook his head as he wrapped her soft flesh around his throbbing member. "Well, it's kind of the same thing, only this will give a much more stimulating massage to your breast tissue. And then we'll finish with a protein injection."

She nodded her head. "Oh! Of course. That sounds wonderful."

I slid in above her. My fat, long cock waved above her face. "And I'll be giving you another oral injection as well."

A horrified look crossed her face. "You mean you're...you're...you're going to stick your...thing in my mouth?!"

"Just relax, Mom. This isn't anything sexual. It's all in the name of science. Okay?" I winked at a grinning Steve.

She took a deep breath. "Yes. Yes. Of course. Okay."

"Ready?" I asked. She hesitantly nodded her head. I looked at Matt's face just inches from mine. "Okay, let's do this."

Quickly, my pole was stuffed down her throat and Matt was humping her tits like a cheap whore's cunt. His hands had a firm grip on her fun bags and my balls slapped against her forehead.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,187 Followers
12