Mom's Toxin Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve and Dave were on either side of her hips. Steve was holding a thick, purple vibrator with bumps all around it. He held it up and smiled at the rest of us. "I think it's time for more vaginal massage."

She didn't resist Steve and Dave pulling her legs apart. Her hips jumped at the first touch of the new massage tool. She gave a muffled groan when the thick, bumpy tip slipped through her swollen gash. Steve continued to slide it in until only the handle was visible. A dull whir could be heard when he flipped the switch, bringing the vibrator to full song. Almost instantly, Mom's hips lifted off the table and she gave a long, loud squeal.

Dave knelt down. "You know, she hasn't had any anal massage yet," he said grinning up at Steve.

"That's true!" he said as he slid and twisted the vibrating cylinder. "I think it's time to warm her up for the probing she'll be getting shortly."

Dave slid his fingers into the crack of her toned ass. He felt a quiver when his fingertip touched her cum-slickened rosebud. She was so distracting from the other stimulation she was receiving, she only gave a slight groan when his long finger slipped past her sphincter until it was knuckle deep.

"Fuck, Mom! You suck dick like a whore! Goddamn!" I exclaimed while I pumped her throat full of muscle.

Dave looked up at Steve. His lips curled into a wicked grin. "Watch this." He stuffed two long, fat fingers into her ass.

Her body started to tremble. Her claws raked down Matt's back leaving streaks of red. Her hips lifted off the table.

"That's right, Mrs. A, cum for us! Show us how you cum again!" Steve cheered while he twisted the purple dagger in her gash.

Her muscles tensed. Her muffled moans grew louder. Her hips were thrusting into Steve's hand. Two locomotives raced up her thighs and crashed where her thighs meet.

"Fuck, Mom! I'm gonna cum! You're gonna make me cum!" I grabbed her head so I didn't snap it off at the neck. My head flew back. My chest puffed out. "Gggggaaaaaaaa!"

Dana Allen felt her own son's spunk shoot down the back of her throat while her own snatch continued to contract.. She gulped and gulped. So much cum! I can't take it all! Streams of white escaped through the seal of her lips and ran down her cheeks into her long, blonde hair.

I gave several more pumps into her face before I pulled out. I slapped my beef stick on her chin, sending more droplets of cum across her throat.

Matt pulled out from the comfort of her ample cleavage. "Come on, Mrs. A, open wide! Take another load of protein! Come on, open wide!"

"Oh yeah, baby! Give it to me! I want it! Give it to me!" she cried out.

Matt stroked his stick hard and fast. He aimed at her open mouth. "Uhhhhhhh fuck!"

A rope of white shot into her mouth. Her head snapped back with surprise. His target having moved, his second shot splashed under her chin and spread across under it. He pulled her head up and stuffed his pulsing prick into her hungry mouth. He pumped her face while she hung onto his thighs tightly.

Just as he finished shooting his load down her windpipe, Steve and Dave withdrew their inserted objects. Her body immediately missed them. Matt finally removed himself from her mouth and climbed off of her. The men all stood over her glistening body and admired their work.

"Are...are...are we done?" she panted.

"I dunno. Let me check," I said. Mom gasped when I grabbed a handful of her firm tits. Quickly, I was sucking hard on an erect nipple. "I dunno, Mom, I think there's still quite a bit of toxin build up. What do you guys think?"

Dave, Steve, and Matt all took quick turns sucking on her sensitive nipples. Her body trembled with the constant tongue lashing she was receiving.

Steve swiped his forearm across his face. "I think you're right, Mark." He looked down at Mom. "Your toxin build up is really bad, Mrs. A."

"Oh no! What should I do?!"

Steve thoughtfully scratched his head. "Well, there's a couple more things we can try. C'mon, let me help you up." Steve and I grabbed her arms and helped her onto wobbly legs. "C'mon over here, let's try this," he said as he led her over to the pool table. "Here, lean over. Stick your ass out so we can get a good look at this," he said smiling.

She did as told. She gripped the edge of the pool table and bent over. Even bent over, her fleshy orbs were still perfectly round. We took a moment to appreciate the tan, heart shaped ass that was before us.

Steve snapped his fingers. "Dammit! I forgot my lower torso toxin measuring device." He was grinning and had a glint in his eyes. "Matt, will you grab me a pool cue, please?" Our jaws nearly dropped.

Mom's head snapped around to look at Steve. "Pool cue?! What're you going to do with that?!" she asked in a panicked tone.

"It's okay, Mrs. A. I forgot to bring my measurement device today. But this will do. Trust me, it'll be fine," Steve said in a reassuring voice.

"O-o-okay," she stammered.

Matt handed the stick to Steve while we all watched intently. "Okay, let's see how we're doing here. Let's check your vaginal area first. Mrs. A, please spread your legs as far apart as you can."

Mom did exactly that. You could clearly see her velvety folds. They were swollen and pink. Mom gasped loudly when Steve first touched the fat end of the cue to her tender twat.

"Juuuuuust relax," Steve said quietly. We watched as the cane began to disappear into her snatch. It went in and in and in. He stopped when 9" had disappeared. "Mark, would you like to massage your mother's clitoris area," he asked with a grin.

"Absolutely!" I said as I slid in beside her.

I reached under her. Her raised kernel was easy to find.

"Oh God!" she moaned at the first flick to her angry clit.

Steve began to slowly slide the stake in and out of her split while I rubbed and pinched her excited bean. With each shove of the piece of wood, more of it disappeared. With each swat at her swollen clit her heart beat grew faster.

"Matt, Dave, how about you try to extract more toxins from her breasts?" Steve asked.

"Gladly!" Matt replied.

"Oh God! Please...please...oh God! Please be gentle. I...I...I don't know how much more I can take," she moaned as Matt and Dave situated themselves under her.

"Don't worry, Mrs. A., we've done this before," Dave said, choking back a laugh.

It was tough but worth it. Dave and Matt positioned themselves in such a way they could bring a nipple between their lips and flick their tongues at them.

Mom nearly levitated off the ground. "Oh shit! I...I...oh God!"

I pounded on her twitching button harder and faster. "It's okay, Mom, this is perfectly normal." Steve and I smiled at each other. By now, Mom was easily taking 12" of the pool cue in.

"Oh God! Oh God! I'm gonna...I'm gonna...Oh God! C-c-c-um again aaaahhhhhhh!"

Her body exploded while a stampede of thunder and lightning roared through her sexy body. We all continued to pump, slap, and suck our assigned pieces of flesh. Her entire body trembled from the blast of energy. She cursed the heavens and begged us not to stop.

She finally came down from her orgasmic high. "Oh my God! I...I...Did I just cum with a pool cue stuffed in my...my...my pussy?! Oh my God!"

"You're doing great, Mrs. A," Steve said in a cool, calm voice. Matt and Dave brought their naked bodies out from under her. I stopped slapping her button and Steve pulled the rod from her gap. "Let me check one more place," he said with a wicked grin. He touched the shiny wood to her winking brown eye.

"Oh shit!" she cried at the first touch.

"Just relax, Mrs. A. I just need to check."

"O-o-okay," she mumbled. Her head dipped when Steve pressed against her puckered hole. Her head snapped back when the fat end slipped past her sphincter. "Oh fuck!"

Steve slid it in until it could go no further. He pulled it back and slid it forward several more times. With each push a four-letter word left my mother's mouth. He finally pulled the pole out of her ass and threw it onto the table. Mom took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Has it been an hour yet?" she asked breathlessly.

I shook my head. "Nooooooo. It's only been about half an hour." It'd been more like an hour and a half.

"Oh God," she sighed.

The room was filled with rock hard cocks again. "You know guys, after that examination, I think she could use a couple more protein injections," Steve said.

"More?! Oh God!" Mom exclaimed.

"You really do have some big ol' tit...toxin build up, Mom. Good thing we caught it when we did!"

She nodded her head. "Yes, yes, good thing we caught it now," she said, exhausted.

"Mark, would you like to give your Mom an anal injection?"

"Yes sir!"

"Anal injection?! You're going to..."

"Relax, Mom. It's all in the name of science, remember?" I said with a big, toothy grin.

"Yes, right, okay. Okay," she sighed.

"Matt, why don't you slip in there and give her an oral injection?" Steve asked.

"Gladly!"

"What?! Another blowjob?!"

"It's not a blowjob, Mom! It's a protein injection!"

"And the more varied your injection sources are, the more successful they'll be," Steve chimed in. "There's absolutely nothing sexual about this, Mrs. A."

She lifted her arm and Matt slid in front of her. His ass was resting on the edge of the pool table. His tool was slapping her on the forehead.

"Here we go. Ready, Mom?" I touched the tip of my member to her gaped ass. She gasped. "Just relax, Mom. We need to get at those toxins. The more protein you've got attacking that toxin, the better you'll feel."

"Yes. Yes. I'll do my best."

She let out another gasp when the swollen head of my tool slipped past her sphincter. A long, animalistic growl accompanied the entire slide until I was balls deep.

"Jesus Christ you're tight, Mom! Doesn't Dad ever fuck you in the ass?"

She shook her head. "No! No! Never."

"Do you like how it feels? You like how a cock feels in your ass?"

"I do! It's been so long I'd forgotten how good a big, fat cock feels in my ass! I do!"

"That's good, Mom, because we're here to make you feel good. This is all about you. Right guys?"

"Oh yeah!" "Absolutely!" "We're here for you, Mrs. A! We're getting absolutely no pleasure out of this at all. This is all about you!"

"Oh God! Yes...yes...I...I...I appreciate that. I'm definitely feeeeeling, grrrrr, better!"

I tried not to laugh. "Good! Good! Okay, let's continue. Guys, you want to massage her tits...er, I mean, breasts, while Matt and I give her our injections?"

Mom yelped loudly when Steve and Dave roughly grabbed her round mounds of flesh. "Fuck! Oh my God! My nipples are so...mmmmm...sensitive! Oh my ggggfffffff!"

Before she could finish, Matt pulled her face in to his groin and buried his instrument into her throat. She gave a muffled bark the first time I pulled back and threw my hips forward. A loud yelp followed when I reached around and slapped her still spasming clit.

Her body was so revved up it wasn't long before her entire body began to twitch. Her tight little ass clamped down on my pumping rod like a vise grip. Her grip on the edge of the pool table was so hard I thought she was going to leave imprints. Her body backed into my thrusts while I continued to drum a steady beat on her toggle. She sucked and hummed around Matt's pole.

Two streams of hot electricity shot up from her toes, raced up her sexy legs, and smashed into her pussy like a grenade. Her squeals and moans echoed off the basements walls while the four of us continued to molest her body. Just as her body began to settle down, a second burst of energy blasted through her body, quickly followed by another. She'd experienced her first multiple orgasm in her life! And she wanted to feel it again!

Before she had finished her last orgasm, I grabbed her hips tight. "Oh fuck, Mom! Your tight little ass is gonna make me cum! I'm gonna fill your ass with cum! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuuuuuuck!"

My hips bucked into her ass while I shot my load of hot, thick cum into it. Each thrust only drove Matt's shaft further down her throat. The feeling of her son shooting his load up her ass only extended the orgasm she was having. Our moans filled a room that was beginning to smell like sweat and sex.

"Holy fuck," I groaned when I pulled out of her ass. A thick stream of white started to run down the inside of her thighs.

"Next!" Steve shouted. He jumped up from the floor and, without hesitation, slammed his tool back into her wide open ass.

"Oooooggggggaaaaaa!" Mom cried at the new insertion into her long neglected valley.

Matt had his hands behind her head and was throwing his hips into her face hard and fast."Goddamn! Her throat is so fucking tight! I'm gonna fill it with cum! Ready, Mrs. A? Ready for my fucking cum?" Mom nodded her head best as she could and moaned approval. He gave one final push on her head. Her face buried into his stomach. "Fuck!"

Spurt after spurt of hot spunk emptied into her face. She could feel the mighty throbs of his veins pulse deep in her throat. His grip was relentless. Her eyes began to water. The room started to go dark. White jizz was escaping her mouth and streaking down Matt's contracting balls.

He finally released his grip. Mom's head popped up like it was on a tightly wound spring, gasping for air.

The sound of Steve's skin slapping hers was loud and clear. "How's that, Mrs. A? Are you feeling better? Huh? Do you like every hole getting fucked, hmmmm? Do you like every fucking hole stuffed with thick, hard cocks?" Steve growled.

"Oh God! Yes! I...I...I feel great! Don't stop! Oh my God, don't stop!" she cried out while her body rocked back and forth with each push of Steve's body.

"Who said anything about stopping...bitch?!" Steve hissed. He reached back and slapped her ass, leaving a visible red mark.

Her body jumped. "Oh fuck!" she barked.

"Time for another oral injection!" Dave said as he slid in front of her.

"Yes! Yes! More! I need more!" she announced just before Dave granted her wish.

This went on for two more hours. For two more hours we pummeled every hole she had. On the hard, carpeted floor. On the pool table. On the couch. The black dildo had found it's way back into her several times. Her ass and cunt were overflowing. Her mouth was sore and white. Almost her entire body had various amounts of thick, white jizz covering it.

When the four of us couldn't get it up anymore, we called it a day. We practically carried Mom's exhausted body to the couch in the basement and laid her on it.

We all hovered over her admiring our work.

Steve broke the silence. "How do you feel, Mrs. A?" he asked quietly.

"I...I..." She could barely speak.

"I know, I know," Steve said. "You did great."

"You were great, Mom!"

"You're probably going to be sore for a couple of days. That's to be expected with a, um, treatment this aggressive." He smiled at the rest of us. "Mark will keep an eye on you and give us updates."

"Or we could come over and check on your ourselves," Matt said enthusiastically. Mom nodded her head.

Over the next few days I asked Mom how she was feeling. It was always, "I think I am feeling better! I think it worked!" She never gave any indication she knew that there wasn't any treatment. She acted as if she didn't have a clue that all we did was gangbang her for over three hours.

Two weeks later the guys and I were shooting pool when we heard footsteps on the stairs. We all stared when Mom appeared at the bottom of the stairs. We wondered if she had finally figured it out. Her tiny pink bikini top looked as if it was about to lose the battle trying to rein in her 38DDs. Her shorts couldn't have possibly been any smaller.

Steve gulped. "Umm, hi, Mrs. A! So, uh, how are you feeling? Do you think we got rid of those, um, toxins?"

"Ummm, I think I feel better. No, I definitely feel better!" She put her hands on her hips and twisted at the waist. "How do I look? Can you still see the toxins?"

"Awesome!" "Great!" "You're beautiful, Mrs. A!"

She smiled. "You boys are too sweet."

I decided to test the waters. "I dunno, Mom. It looks to me like you've still got some toxin build up. I don't think we got it all."

She looked down and cupped her breasts. "You know, I was thinking the same thing." She looked at the four of us. "Do you think I need a second treatment?"

12