Mom's TrulyFans

Story Info
Mom gets the family out of debt with a TrulyFans account.
4.4k words
4.63
60.2k
184
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lockdown had everyone struggling but it hit my family especially hard. My father had always liked to present an image of success to the world, and kept my mother and I living in relative comfort and ease. He'd always led us to believe that it was through "hustling" and smart investments that he was able to provide for us despite not having consistent employment for several years, but the lockdown brought everything to a head and we found out that he had been wracking up debt for years, and before the virus hit he was barely able to keep up with the interest payments month to month.

I think he believed that if he didn't keep up this image that Mom would leave him for someone better, and it wasn't difficult to see why. My mother is outrageously attractive, she easily could have left our small town for New York and made it as a model, traveled the world, slept with other beautiful people and married rich. As for my father... Well, let's just say you don't dress like Adam Sandler in Uncut Gems because you're secure in your identity. Fortunately for him, Mom's also a bit of a ditz, and fiercely loyal. Once he had her love, it was his to lose, but he never respected her (or himself) enough to realize this.

Of course, desperate men make easy marks and before he came clean to us, my father had been convinced by someone much smarter than him that the best way out of his predicament was personal 'entrepreneurship' through marketing. Multi Level Marketing to be exact. In other words, a pyramid scheme. And that's how we found ourselves here, with hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt, a house too big for our needs, and a garage full of nutrient bars. My mother was of course quick to forgive (although she wouldn't let him forget it anytime soon), and my father was unwilling to admit defeat (his term for bankruptcy), so we convened a family meeting to get on the same page and figure a way out of this mess.

Dad, even after accepting that it was a pyramid scheme, believed that he could somehow make this MLM work for him, so while he was on his laptop "gathering leads", Mom and I left him to his devices (he already bought the product, what more damage could he do?) and started brainstorming some reasonable money making options, although it quickly became clear that our options were very limited.

"We could open a restaurant!"

"Mom, nobody can even go to restaurants right now, and besides that we don't know the first thing about running a restaurant."

"Right..."

"And besides, we don't have the money to open a brick and mortar store, or the time to wait for it to become profitable, and even if we could, this would be the worst possible time to open one."

She nodded solemnly.

"Whatever we do has to be something we can do from home..."

Mom was deep in thought.

"Like sell drugs..."

She slapped me on the arm, playfully. "Oh get real."

"Honestly though, I don't think there's anything else that will get us out of-"

"What about social media!"

"What about it?"

"I read this article about how all these young people are making millions of dollars just posting about their lives! And you're so good with instagram and stuff like that, we could totally do this!"

"Mom, that's... that's actually a pretty good idea."

"Right?"

She definitely had the goods to pull it off. She looked like Vera Farmiga and with her warm personality and kind demeanor, she'd be a hit... there was just one problem.

"It usually takes people years to build themselves up to that level. We could start one but we wouldn't start seeing dividends for at least a year."

"But what about Sarah?"

"That's different..."

"You said she started a, what was it, a fans account?"

"TrulyFans."

"You said she started it after the lockdown, and she's already paying her rent with it."

"Mom, she's making more uh... adult themed content."

"Like nude-modeling?"

"Uh, sure. Among other things..."

Mom was always too open about sex and the last thing I wanted was to have a chat with her about my ex-girlfriend and her new porn career.

"Well why can't we do one of those?"

"MOM!"

"You said there wasn't any other way."

"I-You didn't let me finish my thought!"

"Well, can you think of another way?"

I had already thought it over moments earlier. There are only two non-essential services people will pay for no matter what, sex and drugs, and we're not the breaking bad type.

"Don't I get a say in this?" Dad said, peering at us over his laptop.

"Are you still doing your pyramid scheme thing?" Mom said, waving her hand dismissively.

"It is a multi-level marketing opportunity, and it is going to save this family!"

"Well when that happens, you can weigh in, but as long as we're cleaning up your mess, I don't want to hear anything from you except support!"

Dad was clearly angry, but he knew better than to say anything other than 'Yes honey' when she was this mad.

"Yes, honey"

"But, Mom-"

"Listen, if all I have to do to save this family is show some skin and maybe get a little dirty, I'm okay with that."

I stared at her, in shock.

"My family is more important to me than a little modesty." she added, shrugging her shoulders casually.

I rubbed my temples, completely overwhelmed.

"Mom, we can find another way."

"I'll tell you what, I'll start making dinner and if you two can come up with something before it's ready, we'll try it. But if you don't, we go ahead with the newly fans account."

"TrulyFans."

"Right. Deal?"

"Uh...Deal."

Dad pretended not to hear her.

"Well alright then. Dinner's in an hour. Good luck boys."

———-

The time flew by. I knew she was right but I still went through the motions. I thought of maybe selling masks but we didn't have fabric or sewing knowledge and that wouldn't work well in the long term anyway. That was my best idea, the rest I would be too embarrassed to even put into writing.

"Dinner's ready. Did you come up with anything?"

I shook my head as I walked past her.

"Smells good." Dad said, staring at his laptop as he brought it over to the table.

"Well that's settled then. Dig in."

After everyone was served she jumped right into it, much to my dismay.

"So what do we need to get started?"

I moved some food across my plate, not ready

"Well... we need to come up with a name..."

"I was thinking of something like MILFNextDoor."

I instantly turned beet red. Mom sighed.

"Look sweetie, I know it's hard to think of your mother this way, but we've always been an open household, and we're doing this to save the family."

"I understand, Mom."

"I'm the one putting myself out there, so I need you to-"

"Mom, I understand."

"Okay. We have a name, what else do we need?"

I cleared my throat. "Well, we'll need a profile pic and some photos for the actual page."

"Can we knock that stuff out after dinner?"

"We?"

"Yes, we. You expect your father to take the pictures? He doesn't know the first thing about photography, and I can't take them myself."

To my horror I could feel myself hardening under the table.

"I guess that's true..."

"Alright, after dinner we'll set up in the living room and get this show on the road."

It was hard not to be swept in by her enthusiasm and cheeriness, but I was still in shock. I couldn't believe this was really happening, and that Mom was so okay with it. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, she was always of a certain liberated mindset, and she would do anything for us. I guess I was guilty of underestimating her the same way Dad had.

I spent the rest of dinner desperately trying to will my boner away.

———

I'd spent five minutes in my room under the guise of getting the DSLR ready, furiously jerking off to try avoid the embarrassment of having a boner in front of my Mom, but just as I was getting worked up, Mom called out from downstairs.

"You okay up there?"

I sighed, knowing it was over. I tucked my dick into my waistband, hoping it wouldn't be noticable, and grabbed the camera and headed downstairs.

Mom was waiting on the couch in black silk bra and panties, with lace garter and stockings . My dick throbbed. She looked over and put her hands behind her head, puffing her chest out in front of her.

"How do I look?"

"Uh, you look great..."

She laughed, "Alright, well, no need to take all night with this. Let's get some pics and head off to bed."

I walked over to where she sat on the couch and flipped out the viewfinder.

"Now, I've given it some thought and I think my face is my best asset."

I couldn't argue with that. She had a very sexy body but her face was truly one of a kind.

"Okay if we're going to get a profile picture I think you should be kneeling down and looking up at the camera."

"Yeah?"

"It's a more um, provocative pose."

"Oh gotcha." she said, winking. This was going to be very difficult for me.

She knelt down and looked up at me, and I took a couple pictures. They looked great but they weren't exactly the kind of thing that would make someone want to visit an adult page.

"I think we should get one where you're holding your hair back and looking up at me off camera, like your..." I trailed off as I realized I would have to actually explain myself if I finished that thought.

"What?"

"N-Nevermind. Let's move on to the landing page stuff."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

I knew I would beat myself up later but I was still determined to see her as my mother and not jerk off material, even if that was the perspective she wanted from me.

I backed up and she stood.

"So this should just be like, a playful striptease right?"

"Just a little set of photos to get people interested."

"So I just... start stripping and you'll take some pictures?"

"Yep."

She struck a few poses and leaned down to start rolling off her garters.

"No!"

She looked up, surprised.

"Sorry, I mean, uh, some guys really like those. I think you should leave them on and start with the bra."

"Oh, okay."

She struck a few more poses then reached back and unclasped her bra, did one more pose holding it undone over her breasts, then let it fall to the floor. They were beautiful, small but still perky, with slightly pronounced nipples.

I was snapping away as my heart raced trying not to let the camera shake. My dick was the hardest it had ever been. After a few more poses she turned around and began to bend over arching her back and looking over her shoulder. She really knew how to present herself.

She locked eyes with me.

"Panties too?"

I gulped and nodded, afraid she'd hear my voice quiver if I said anything.

She hooked her thumbs into the sides and began shimmying as she worked her panties over her hips revealing a pussy as beautiful as the rest of her. My balls ached just looking at it. She slipped her feet out of her panties and returned to her pose for a few pics before standing back up and turning around. She had a tasteful strip of trimmed black hair. She struck a few final poses and then rested her hands on her hips.

"Is that good?"

I cleared my throat.

"Yeah Mom, that was..."

I trailed off and she cut in.

"Great, do you think you can get it all set up tonight?" She asked as she picked her underwear up off the floor. "I want to see how many people we can get overnight."

"Wow Mom, you're really jumping in with both feet."

"Well we don't really have time to waste. You did say it takes time to build up an audience."

"I'll put everything up right away."

"Thanks sweetie. I'm off to bed."

She didn't bother putting her underwear back on, and I couldn't help but stare at her ass as she sauntered upstairs toward the bedroom where Dad awaited. As soon as I heard the door to the bedroom close, my pants were off and I was scrolling through the pictures one-handed, jerking furiously. All pretensions of seeing her as just my mom vanished from my mind, and I felt my orgasm building as I got closer and closer to what I wanted to see. Finally I stopped on the picture of her bending over looking back at me, her beautiful pussy on full display. I imagined walking over to her, placing my hand on her waist as I moved her into position, watching those beautiful lips part over my... my...

I had to bite down on my knuckle to keep from calling out as I came harder than I ever had in my entire life. My toes curled as rope after rope shot into the air coming down in little wet thuds on the carpet. I could hear dad raising his voice upstairs no doubt shocked by mom's appearance as she came into the bedroom but I didn't care even remotely. As my orgasm died down, I started to return to normal and shame seeped into my brain. I opened my eyes and looked down at the mess I made on the carpet.

The cat was watching me from the Ottoman.

"Don't judge me, Frank."

Such a ridiculous name for a cat. It was Mom's idea.

Their fight was starting to kick into high gear upstairs, and I began to worry that Mom might leave and come back downstairs, only to find her son almost passed out in the living room, with cum all over the carpet. I hopped up and quickly put on my pants, then ran off to the laundry room to grab the SpotBot. Frank took off upstairs, knowing what was coming.

———-

The next morning I almost felt like I had a hang over. I managed to get everything set up but it was difficult not to get worked up seeing those pictures again. The shame of what happened kept me from jerking off again, but that didn't keep those pictures from running through my mind.

I checked on the account and saw that there was some bad news I was going to have to break to her. While engagement was high and almost everyone who clicked through subscribed, very few people actually visited the page. In fact only three had. So we had two subscribers, not the good news we were hoping for. One of them had left a comment.

"God I would love to glaze those hams."

I rolled my eyes. These old simps could be incredibly cringy.

I headed downstairs for breakfast. Mom was in front of the stove wearing cotton shorts and a thin t-shirt.

"Morning sweetie," she said, turning around. "Hey did I hear you using the SpotBot last night?"

I froze.

"What?"

"I thought I heard the SpotBot after I went upstairs."

"Oh yeah, uh, Frank threw up on the carpet."

"Poor guy," she said, turning her attention back to the stove. "So how's the fans account going?"

Dad picked up his laptop from the table and walked out of the room.

"Well, sort of a good news, bad news there..."

"Oh?"

"Engagement was high but, we didn't get very many new subscribers?"

"So what does that mean?"

"Only three people actually clicked through to the page, but of those three two of them subscribed. One of them even left a comment."

"Oh..."

"I know it's not what we were expecting but it's a good sign. All we need to do is get more people to actually click through."

"And how do we do that?"

"Well, all they can see before they click is the profile picture, so we need something more... inviting."

"My pretty face isn't enough?" She said, jokingly. She always had a sense of humor about herself.

"Well, it is an adult site. I think when people see a plain picture, they think your profile's going to be mild."

"So, what do we do, a picture of me holding my breasts? I've got to be honest I don't think that's going to be a major selling point."

"Well uh..."

"What about the thing you were talking about yesterday?"

"What thing?"

"You wanted to try something yesterday but then you decided not to..."

"Oh that... Well, to be honest I don't think that would be enough."

"But what was it?"

"Oh I was just... I wanted you to pose like you were about to uh, get a... a facial."

"And you don't think that would be enough?"

I was starting to go red again.

"That was before I actually got a good look at the site. The successful profile pictures have... a bit more going on."

"You mean like real facials?" she said turning around. I looked down at the counter.

"Oh sweetie, don't be so embarrassed. We're in this together, okay? I need you to be honest with me. Besides, I'm a grown woman, you don't need to spare me the gritty details. Hey..."

I looked up at her.

"I've had a facial before."

We both laughed and it really cut the tension in the room. She started getting plates out of the cupboard.

"So do you think that would work?"

"What, a facial?"

"To bring in the clicks."

"Yeah but, that's not the kind of thing that we can fake."

"We don't need to fake it..."

My heart dropped.

"I'll just get your dad involved."

I gave a sigh of relief. My mind was going to some terrible places.

"In the meantime, switch the profile pic for one of the pictures from the photoshoot, let's see if that fares any better."

———-

After a very uncomfortable breakfast where Mom negotiated ruthlessly for Dad's involvement, we had a plan to shoot in the living room. Now I was just waiting in my room for them to uh... finish. As I started wondering whether I should try to jerk off again, I heard Mom call up from downstairs. I grabbed my camera and headed down.

She was kneeling on the carpet, looking just like she had when I left her. Dad was nowhere to be found.

"Oh sorry, I thought you called me down."

"I did."

"Oh."

I squinted from across the room and could just make out three small drops of cum on her right cheek.

"What?"

I thought about what she'd said earlier, about being honest with her. She was right, we were in this together.

"Mom I... I don't think that's even going to be noticeable."

She sighed.

"I was afraid of that."

"I can look up a recipe for fake cum online, they use it in real porn all the time."

"You said people could tell when it's fake."

"Yeah, but sometimes the suggestion of it is enough."

She thought about it for a second before she gave in with a sigh.

"Alright, let's give it a shot."

———-

After an afternoon of experimenting in the kitchen with different cornstarch concoctions, we settled on a formula, whipped up a fresh batch of fake cum, and did another series of photos. I tried everything, drizzling it on her face, flicking it on with a spoon, even squirting it on with a turkey baster, but nothing we tried looked even remotely convincing. She looked more like she'd been slimed than facialed.

After having her eyelids glued shut for the third time, she was reaching the breaking point.

"Max this isn't working."

"I know. Maybe we can have Dad try again tomorrow?"

"No he's always like that, it wouldn't do any good."

"Well maybe it's time to move on to Plan B."

"Did we get any subscribers with the new pictures."

"I checked and no. Nude pics like that on only fans are a dime a dozen."

"Then what good is that going to do?"

She was in the middle of pulling a particularly large glob off of her eyebrow when it split in two and landed in her eye.

She sighed, frustrated.

"Ugh, can't you just do it?"

We both laughed.

"But seriously though, it would make things a lot easier."

"You're my mom though," I said laughing again. I couldn't believe how much more at ease I felt compared to this morning. That was all about to change.

"Yeah, but it would just be for the pictures."

My stomach dropped.

"Wait, are you being serious?"

She laughed, exasperated.

"I just want this to be over, and I'm tired of cleaning fake cum out of my eyelashes."

"Mom!"

I could feel myself getting hard.

"What!? You know we have to get a facial, we haven't gotten any new subscribers with the other pic. It'll be quick."

"I don't know if I can do that..." I said as my dick started to form a significant bulge in my pants.

"Doesn't every teenager dream of painting a beautiful MILF's face?" she said jokingly, framing her face with her hands.

12