Mom's TrulyFans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-"

"Besides, I've washed your towels, I know how much you can cum."

"MOM!"

"What! You've seen me naked, don't tell me I can't joke about that!"

She finished cleaning the last globs out of her eye with a towel, and looked up to see the bulge in my jeans.

"It looks like you've already made up your mind."

"Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"Of course. It's just for the pictures."

She put her hand on my hip.

"Tell you what, I'll go wash my face and put on a little makeup, and in the meantime why don't you get ready."

I couldn't believe this was happening, but I also couldn't deny that I wanted it. And besides that she was right. This would work. I decided to stop fighting it.

"Okay."

She stood up and kissed me on the cheek.

"Be back in 10."

———

Truth be told I didn't really need to 'get ready'. I took off my pants, sat on the couch and started jerking off but I was at the edge almost immediately, so I just slowed down and waited. I could hear her talking to Dad upstairs with the sink running. Of course it escalated into an argument and before long he came storming down, went into his office and shut the door, barely even acknowledging my existence. She came down shortly after.

"Is everything okay?"

"Oh don't worry about him, he'll get over it. What do you think, hair up or down?"

"Um... up."

She started tying her hair back as I got up and walked over to her in the middle of the carpet.

"It's his fault we're in this mess anyways."

She knelt down in front of me on the carpet and looked up, smiling.

"Ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." I said, taking my cock in hand, making her look at it for the first time.

"Oh gosh," she said, staring, inches away.

"What?" I said as I started slowly moving my hand back and forth.

"It's just... it's pretty big."

I didn't know what to say.

"Just, um, let me know when you're gonna cum, okay?"

I nodded as I sped up. I was already getting close. As that familiar feeling started to build, I ran the fingers of my left hand through her hair, gripping it and moving her into position.

"Oh!" she said, surprised.

"I'm gonna cum!"

She looked up at me then closed her eyes, and I lost it. The first rope streaked from her forehead down between her eyes, over the bridge of her nose, and onto her cheek. The second drew a line from her left eyelid to her lips, over her chin and onto her neck. My knees started to give as I lost control, moaning with every spurt. For a blissful 20 seconds I painted every corner of her face before finally giving out, shaking the last few drops onto her chin. I let go of my deflating cock and it landed squarely on her lips where a lot of my cum had pooled. I let it sit there for a second before I moved it and apologized, letting go of her hair.

"That's okay." she said out of the corner of her mouth, trying and failing to keep the cum that pooled there from seeping in. She softly spit it back onto her chin. I reached down and moved the cum from her eyes so she could open them.

"Just hold there and I'll get some pictures."

She stayed perfectly still as I got as many pictures as I could. After I was sure I had enough, a little devilish voice whispered one last suggestion in my ear.

"Can I get a couple with you smiling?"

She wiggled her lip back and forth trying to move the cum out of the way, but there was too much. As she smiled, large globs of cum poured into the corners of her mouth. I snapped pictures for several seconds, until the flow of cum had stopped. Part of me wanted to see how long she would sit there, tasting it, but I didn't want to push it. Hell, I was lucky I even got to do this.

"Okay, I think we got it."

"Where's the towel?" She spoke like she had food in her mouth.

"What did you say?" I asked jokingly as I reached for it.

"The towel!" she gurgled as I handed it to her. She spit my cum into it.

"That bad, huh." I wanted to hit myself for saying something so stupid, but before I could get embarrassed, she answered.

"No, your cum is very sweet."

"I was joking, Mom."

"I know." she said smiling up at me as she toweled the bulk of it off her face in one go.

"That was a lot."

"Yeah, I guess I overdid it a little. Sorry."

"Don't apologize, sweetie, that's what we wanted." she said as she swabbed her eyelids with a corner of the towel.

"I guess so." I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

"So, did you have fun?"

"Mom!"

She looked up at me with a mischievous smile, and we both laughed.

12