All Comments on 'Mom's Wild Ride'

by tv46

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

I loved this take on a very familiar subject. I've read a lot of stories of the son/grandson/brother fucking his mom/grandmother/sister while the clueless unsuspecting husband drove. The only story that I can remember that the husband knew what was going on turned out that he was gay and was not jealous. This was the first story where everybody knew what was happening and the son and dad took turns pleasing the mom! I loved it!! Five stars and a favorite point!

RpgmrnewsRpgmrnewsalmost 5 years ago
Off to college

Loved this story. I hope there are more chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The mom-rides-son-in-a-car subgenre is odd

But surprisingly fun. This one even borrowed the “Alice” name from the classic “Two Moms Two Laps” story.

The bit where the Dad played with his son’s balls was cringeworthy though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

Thoroughly enjoyed the story hope there more chapters in the works.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
OH !! YA

What a send off, and it sounds like a short time for collage. With a mom like that, I would have started back for home and fuck collage. Thanks it was a hot read

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Dirty

That is one dirty MaMa! Hot as Hell. Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not bad...

But the bit at the state park, between Billy and Abe was - as someone else put it, on the 'cringeworthy' side of things. It turned a '5-star' story into a '3-star' in my view!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice

That is some wild ride alright. I don't know about chum swapping though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story.

Old idea, great story. I know some people don't like the two men touching during sex but fuck them. I wouldn't mind them both balls deep in a dp feeling another cock pulse through her walls. Or least he could do is give his ass to his dad for a chance at his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent Story

Thanks you just saved my marriage ! ;)

cslt1cslt1over 4 years ago
Fun Story!

Hot Mom...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Old idea

Old idea, but done with a fun spirit and good pacing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot, with boner killing moments

Overall an enjoyable story. The wife's reactions are completely unrealistic, but that's not really surprising. I could have lived without all the gay moments between the dad and son.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumover 2 years ago

Happen on this story by chance. A good version of a standard tale. Like the husband was involved instead of being cockily. Will be reaching more of your stories.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(3/31/2022) Well, this was an interesting twist to the lap theme. I’m not into some of the stuff I read in this story like eating another man’s cum or having him fondle my family jewels. I was involved in one MMF three-way many years ago and I was one and done. I never did it again no matter how hot the girl was. But overall this story was fun to read. I would not have given this story a high rating if Abe had not been a family member. I would like to believe in this story’s world that after some discussion Abe and Alice would have offered to bring billy back home to attend a local college and maybe buy him a new car. As Abe gets older and Alice gets hornier it would be best to have Billy around instead of having to order-in pizza three or four times a week.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 2 years ago

again with the asshole fetish you have, I stopped reading when you started with that, I won't be reading any more of your stories, you post pure trash. one star and that is even too good for it,

Bobenjoys9495Bobenjoys9495over 1 year ago

Great story with a twist. Billy is a lucky bot having both parents active.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 1 year ago
better start than the end

was good till son became a rude asshole, think i will skip any more from here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story that was hot and fun to read! Hope you have new ones coming out soon :-)

GiganticGiganticabout 1 year ago

Nice sexy and very hot story. Loved the parents including the son knowing he was wise to the ways of the world and horny all the time as young men are usually in that condition. Very interesting and sometimes confusing configurations but still very good. More stories please.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous