Mona Divorcée, Persian Party Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Mona gets gangbanged again, with way more anal.
3.8k words
4.71
15.9k
17

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ifry
ifry
405 Followers

Yet a new day. Mona woke to the memory of the night before with a slight hangover. The memory of lots of cock on tap just for her like a herd of cats lining up to screw a female cat in heat. And then there was the anal part, which if she had to sum it up in a word, she would use 'enjoyable.'

Pussy sore, Mona took a shower and focused on scrubbing away the residual cum that had leaked out overnight caked around her crotch.

After what seemed like 20 minutes, she emerged clean. She dressed and joined the couple downstairs.

"Some party, huh?" Mona said.

"Yeah, it was pretty good. They had a better drink selection than usual," Saba claimed.

"Yeah, and you know what I heard? Apparently there was some guy on girl action upstairs," Mehrdad started.

"What??" exclaimed Saba.

"Yeah, apparently there was some chick that took something like ten guys, really rode the train," Mehrdad said.

"Oh my God," Saba expressed. "Do they know who she was? Was she a prostitute?"

"Not sure," he continued. "All I heard was she was Persian and apparently she had no problem with doing anal."

"What? Hahaha, oh my God, that's so nasty. She must have been the sluttiest prostitute ever," Saba said. "Promise me you'll never get involved with anything like that."

"What? Me? Never! I'm not crazy. Plus, I have you," he said assuringly.

Saba walked over and gave Mehrdad a hug and a kiss.

Mona, trying to act cool, was secretly shitting (figuratively). 'Oh, shit, word was getting out,' she was thinking to herself. 'Does Mehrdad know it was me? If he does, he sure doesn't show it.'

"Can you believe that Mona?" Saba started. "The same place we were in last night some slut was getting gangbanged by lots of those same men we were talking to. Just insane!"

"I know, right?" Mona replied. "It's unbelievable."

Two weeks later, Saba had to work on the weekend and Mehrdad was hosting some buddies at his house for a backyard barbecue. Saba asked Mona if she could help out.

"I'd do it myself, but I'm scheduled to work Saturday. Unless you want to switch with me?" Saba said.

"No, I'm happy not going to work. I don't mind helping out with the party. Shouldn't be too big a deal. Anyway, Mehrdad is doing all the cooking, right?" Mona asked.

"That's right. If you could just help out hosting by getting the door for any stragglers, offer drinks, keep it tidy so the guys can just focus on fun..."

"Got it! No problem, I got your back," Mona replied.

It was now the day of, Saba was at work filling prescriptions and what not, and Mehrdad and Mona were hosting the party. Between chopping some fruit, setting out plates, getting party ice, restocking the liquor and beer, Mona also made sure she looked nice.

She put on a cotton gown that was flowing and had some cleavage but not too much. She decided to go braless and commando since they tended to show lines through the dress. That along with doing her hair up, shaving in all the regular places, perfume, makeup, nail polish on fingernails and toenails, heels.

The men started to show around 3:30pm, a good mix of Persians and non-Persians. They all congregated in the backyard since it was an unseasonably warm day. Mehrdad was flipping burgers and brats, and the guys helped themselves to whatever they desired, including a beer or mixing a cocktail at the bar. Mona helped out in the drinks department when she wasn't doing other things.

At one point during the early evening she started to notice a few of the men giving her looks. She wasn't sure what for, if it was her dress was see-through, or her nipples were sticking out, but all seemed normal.

Eventually one of the guys who had been eyeing her strangely went up to ask for a drink and asked in a low voice, "Hey, remember me?"

Mona looked at him inquisitively head cocked to the side, "I'm sorry, have we met?"

"Yes, I'm positive. Remember the party two weeks back? We met there."

"Party?" She was concerned he was one of the guys who she'd slept with. There were so many of them, she probably couldn't pick hardly any of them out of a police line up. Feigning ignorance, "I don't remember any party."

"That's funny, cause I remember your beautiful naked body on display while roughly 8 or 9 guys came inside of you. Ring any bells?"

Mona turned beet red, both embarrassed and nervous that her drunken inadvertent orgies would get out to those who knew her. Her past it seemed had caught up with her.

"You won't tell anyone will you?" she asked with great concern in her whisper.

"I hadn't been planning on it, although I'm not the only one here. Have a drink with me and let's pretend it never happened."

She poured herself a double to calm her nerves and went and sat down with him by the pool.

"You know that was amazing, right? I'm not a swinger or anything. So I'd never experienced anything like that before. You have a real talent for sex with your stamina and gorgeous body. I have a feeling you could be a successful porn actress if you wanted."

"Hahaha!" Flattered, "Are you some kind of porn producer or something?"

"No, I'm just saying, your looks and enthusiasm far surpass those of most women in the industry from what I've observed."

"Thanks?" she said, unsure if it was really a compliment. Surely any half good looking woman could pull off a porn success with minimal effort. Still, it's always nice to be appreciated. "I'll take that as a compliment."

"He continued, "So how do you know Mehrdad?"

"He's my cousin-in-law, his wife Saba being my first cousin on my dad's side."

"Oh nice. Yeah they're good people," he said.

Looking around she noticed the men fumbling around with the drink station.

"Please excuse me, I should help those guys out with the drinks. Thanks for being discreet. I owe you one," she said.

He nodded and she headed to the bar.

Mona continued serving drinks to the four guys huddled around. Everybody was really getting loose since it had been a couple of hours and a few drinks in. The four encouraged Mona to share a drink with them. She poured another double. After all, nothing's worse than being sober around a group of drunk people.

The five all toasted to good times and good friends and the lovely lady sharing their company. She sipped her drink fairly quickly given she wanted to be able to continue hosting. The alcohol certainly was taking its effect. She was way more relaxed now, and completely forgot about the possibility of getting identified as the gangbang party slut from two weeks back.

She started to head back to the house to get more ice when she accidentally slipped/got bumped while trying to edge by a group of guys that were next to the pool. She fell into the pool with a huge splash, getting completely soaked, makeup now streaming down her face. The crowd all cheered given it was funny and she was clearly okay.

Pouting, Mona came to the steps of the pool and walked up and out of the pool, her dress sticking to her body as if it were skin. Her C-Cup breasts leaving nothing to the imagination, the dress also filling in her ass crack like a pair of booty-shorts. It was like a record scratch with all eyes on Mona and nobody saying anything.

Mona turned red again in embarrassment, placed an arm across her chest, and quickly scuttled into the house. She went up to her room to dry off and get changed. She peeled off her dress, opened the bathroom door, and literally bumped into a guy who'd been using her bathroom.

"Oops!" she exclaimed, and quickly covered all of her privates.

"Apologies, but you're simply gorgeous!" The guy couldn't take his eyes off Mona.

"Could I get a little privacy? I need to dry off."

"Oh sure, I'm sorry, excuse me," and he walked out, closing the door behind him.

'Jeez,' she said to herself. 'I can't believe that happened.' She dried her body, then dried her hair as best as she could with a towel. Then she came out and put on a thong, short shorts, and a tank top. She felt warm from the alcohol and didn't feel like layering up too much.

When she emerged, the men all gave her a cheer, clapping at her return. As always, she dressed in a way that grabbed their attention. One guy handed her another drink like the one she'd had earlier, and she took it gratefully.

Eventually they all moved inside, putting the game on, and the men filling the large living room. She got the snacks and fruit and made it available on the coffee table, put the ice chest next to it, and hung out with the guys.

After about 30 minutes and another drink, Mona started getting horny again being alone with all these guys, some of whom were quite athletic looking, and apparently some of whom had already had a ride with her. All this floating around in her head, and suddenly the TV screen changed from the game to a video of Mona on her back while she was getting railed by a Persian stud and sucking off another one who was kneeling next to her head.

"Oh fuck!" Mona yelled as the entire room got over the surprise of amateur porn spontaneously appearing on the screen and then recognizing that the center of attention was Mona taking all that dick.

The men started oohing and ahing and would glance over at Mona who had the most dreadful face on, and then back at the video. They started to cheer as she continued to get railed. Turned out it was a highlights reel where it showed her at different moments from the recent party sucking, getting nailed on her back, doggystyle, spit roast, and then the piece de resistance, anal penetration. The men really cheered as she spread her cheeks and the guy pushed inside and then quickly nutted as deep as he could.

Mona was mortified, drunk, and progressively horny as she watched herself take all that cock. Even she had to admit that it was the hottest thing she'd ever seen. Without thinking her hand was between her legs trying to quench the fire that was burning so hard in her crotch.

Any man you looked at was sporting a large bulge in their pants, and they noticed she too was suffering from extreme horniness. Once the video ended and the screen went black, the men started clapping in appreciation and then began to clap in unison while chanting, "More, more, more..."

Mehrdad stood up in front of the group and said, "Gentlemen, apparently that's the end of the show, unless..." and he looked over at Mona.

Mona, fed up with hiding and suffering from horniness, stood up joined Mehrdad in the center of the room and said, "Okay Boys, settle down. If you can be patient I promise all of you will get a turn."

With that she knelt down next to Mehrdad, looked up at him, and starting rubbing along his thigh and waiting to see what he'd do. The men all gave a huge cheer as belts were coming undone, shirts off, and a general huddle around Mona began to form.

"Go ahead and undo my pants, Bitch," Mehrdad told Mona.

She complied by undoing his belt, unbuttoning his pants, unzipping his zipper, and sliding his pants and underwent down, which was hard to do given his large hard cock, which sprang up once the underwear made it past it. He pulled his shirt off, stepped out of his pants, and offered his cock to her face.

Mona's fantasy of being with Mehrdad's cock became a reality. His cock was thick and heavy in her hand just as she'd imagined. She gave it a couple of tugs before putting her mouth on the head. She then started in to sucking on it rhythmically.

Another guy came up and pulled Mona's tank top off, exposing her luscious tits. "That's more like it," he said.

It was literally like a scene from an x-rated porn flick. Hot and steamy, tits out submission to cock.

Another man came from behind Mona, slipped her panties down as best he could, and then positioned his head beneath her pussy and proceeded to eat her out while she hovered over him and sucked Mehrdad's cock and cradled his balls.

Mehrdad put his hand behind her head gently guiding her to suck him, getting about 5-6 inches in with his 9 inch beast. The fire in Mona's crotch was slowly getting quenched with the oral getting applied to her sex.

After another couple of minutes, Mehrdad had Mona lie on her back on the ottoman, she spread her legs nice and wide exposing her naked hairless pussy, and then Mehrdad pointed his thick tool right at her opening quickly filling her fiery void with his cut manly meat. She moaned like a whore as she displayed her body and Mehrdad fucked her slowly like a porn star. The man who'd eaten her out came around and teabagged her mouth with his balls while she proceeded to suck his balls, covering them with saliva and warmth. Eventually he pulled out and then stabbed her throat with his seven inch dong, balls resting on her nose with each stab. She reached up and caressed his ass as he fucked her mouth slow and steady. Mehrdad began to really lay some pipe, banging into Mona harder and harder as he edged nearer to climax. Mona's pussy began to spew considerable moisture as her first climax preceded his and the two combined their sex fluids. He banged her hard twice getting the last few drops out.

"Thanks Whore," Mehrdad said disdainfully.

He got up and another athletic guy quickly replaced him. His cock was roughly the same size and he began to fuck her as fast and hard as Mehrdad. She had to steady the man in her mouth as she didn't want to cut his dick on her teeth as she was getting nailed so hard. It was a good thing she was horny. She was getting the fucking of her life and she was only starting out.

At that rhythm both men came relatively quickly, Mona swallowing the dense load of the guy in her mouth, and the guy in her twat banging out every last drop of thick ejaculate in her used hole.

"Anal, anal, anal!" The chanting started with just one guy and was picked up by the rest in a steady chant, egging Mona to open her third hole to interested guys like in the video.

"You guys, my asshole is really tight. I can't take you all in my ass, and I'd like to be able to maintain a functioning anal sphincter."

"Then you'll put out anal for us average guys?" asked some random guy who apparently was average in every respect.

"I guess," she reluctantly agreed.

The men roared in approval and appreciation.

"Bend over for me, Baby," the guy said.

Mona jumped up on all fours on the ottoman, spread her legs good, and the man pressed his head at her wet pussy, got it lubed up with cum and pussy juice, and then pushed it past her anal sphincter as she did her best to relax for the penetration.

The crowd applauded as usual for her bravery and depravity. The man slowly pushed in and out, marveling at how tight her asshole was.

"Oh fuck, that's tight!" he exclaimed as he squeezed it in and out of her rectum.

"Ooh, take it slow, Baby," Mona requested, hoping to not get too wrecked.

The guy couldn't do much to hold back. She was so tight (and he was so horned up from how hot Mona was and the lusty circumstances), he came in Mona's ass inside three minutes with gentle penetration.

"Oh fuck that was amazing, Mona," he cooed, kissing Mona on the back of neck and giving her body one final rub as he dismounted her ass and body.

"Next!" shouted some rando.

Looking around, the next smallest cock was at her back door pressing through her anus, the way made slightly easier by the former cock.

"Oh shit, that is tight!" exclaimed the new guy. "Damn, where did you find this slut?! I think I'm in love!"

He banged away a little harder than the last guy but also came really fast. "That was fucking incredible!" he exclaimed. "Marry me, Slut!"

Mona couldn't help but smile by the exaggerated words coming from her anal lovers. Who knew men loved anal so much?

It wasn't 30 seconds, Mona still bent over, legs spread, that yet another cock was pressing against her hole,

"Ooh, that feels so big!" Mona moaned.

The cock was thicker than the previous ones but not much bigger in any mathematical sense. Still the pressure of her tight sphincter gave maximum satisfaction to the man. Her body and hole brought him nearing climax, causing him to grab her beautiful orb breasts in a last attempt of enjoyment before his turn was over, flooding her rectum as those who came before.

It looked like at least ten more guys remained, each lusting over Mona's body as the train kept a' rolling. Man after man stepped up to fuck her ass. As they continued, they got bigger, and bigger, and bigger still, each time exacting a wince from her as they expanded her hole.

The first one up of the ten put Mona on her back again. He wanted to see her beautiful face, tits, and shaven pussy as he analized her. He propped her legs up and back, took his bigger dick and pressed against her hole.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed as his head got past the sphincter, and the following few inches expanded the initial area. He slowly worked it in, releasing her legs and massaging her big tits with lust and pleasure. She rubbed his arms as he pleasured her boobs. His cock being larger, she actually started feeling some stimulation to her g-spot. She couldn't believe it. She started moaning and breathing faster, unsure of what exactly was going on. Sensing a tightening of her hole, he pushed deeper in an effort to not get pushed out, and kept pushing slow but steady until Mona yelled:

"Ooohhh fuuuuuck! I'm cummming so haaaard!! Keep going you bastard, fuck my ass!! Ooooohhhhhh!!" she yelled.

What had happened? Anal sex wasn't supposed to feel this good. 'How did I feel like this, and cum so hard?' she asked herself.

Needless to say, the guy inside of her also dropped his load deep inside the shit cave, thrilled by the tightening hole and the climaxing bitch below him. He pulled out, and before she could protest, another man tagged in and squeezed his even larger cock past the goalie.

"Ooh, you're so big!" Mona chanted as the newcomer pushed in and began to build a rhythm within her ass, going balls deep with her legs sprawled up and out. Her eyes were closed as she focused on the inner friction, marveling at this newfound sensation.

Horned up more than he could handle, another guy perched his ass on Mona's face while he grabbed her hands to jack his cock off while she ate his ass. She figured it out soon enough and worked his anus with her tongue and his shaft with her hands. So horned up he shot his load onto her tits as best he could. He then got off while another man approached from the front, straddled her chest and propped her tits up and proceeded to tittie fuck Mona with his longish cock.

Mona lay back like a true whore and let these two men use her body for their sexual gratification. It was fun to just lay back while two men rubbed their dick's in their respective spots. She enjoyed the stimulation from the man holding her tits, the friction on her nipples, the sliding of his penis along the cavern between. She enjoyed the friction inside her asshole, the gliding of a larger penis as it probed in and out, rubbed her g-spot through her vaginal wall. She reveled in the attention...all these men with their cocks out, wanting her, waiting for a turn.

Both men climaxed before long, the anal lover shooting another load deep in the shit abyss while the other man managed to spray Mona's neck and hair with old cum.

Next she was invited to climb a man laying on the couch, his fine cock sliding into her long forgotten pussy while she lay on top. He rose and descended his hips to enter and exit her pussy while she took a break from her back. Just as she was beginning to get into the motions of vaginal sex, she felt another cock darkening her back door.

'Two cocks, one in my pussy, one in my ass, I can't believe it!' she thought to herself. She felt really full physically and full of sensation. 'What have I been doing my whole life not having experienced this before?'

ifry
ifry
405 Followers
12