Mona Divorcée, Persian Party Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not long after this began, another hard cock emerged in her face. Again, not being one to disappoint, she opened her mouth and accepted the hardness with interest and desire. It was hot and hard, good tasting with lots of precum as an appetizer before the inevitable main course. She fondled his balls while the man below fondled her tits. It was a true orgy/gangbang with Mona locked in a triple penetration. She closed her eyes and focused on the sensations going on all around her body. She came again as her brain focused on the thrill of all this cock that was erect just for her. Waves of ecstasy coursed through her, causing her orifices to contract, triggering climaxes among her lovers. Even more semen entered her systems, giving her added chemical benefits and risks, increasing her sense of risk seeking pleasure.

It was right around this time Mehrdad called a halt to the festivities. "Guys," he called, throw your clothes on. Saba is almost here after work. Mona, grab your clothes and head upstairs and take a shower. Everyone else, play it cool and slowly start to head out."

Mona had almost satisfied all the cocks. To be sure they'd have plenty of memories for the spank bank for later.

She got to her shower and just stood there drunk with alcohol and cum, letting the water wash away the musk, sweat, and semen from her body. She then dried off and went straight to bed and crashed from all the alcohol and physical exertion.

12