Mona Loses Three Virginities

Story Info
Mona discovers new joys on her wedding night.
4.2k words
3.87
28.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona Mubeen shivered uncontrollably, even while laden with heavy clothing in the month of October in Lahore. She had hoped for a wedding in December or January when the weather was considerably colder and the heavy, ornate bridal dresses could be easier to wear. But on the day even the fact that electricity was playing its usual tricks and vanishing for thirty minutes in every two hours, and heating up the rooms, did not stop her from feeling trepidation and chills. The key reason for her concern was that she was expecting her new husband Sohail Iftikhar, whom she had only met once and for just five minutes during the process of the marriage arranged by their respective families.

On the face of it she should not have been too worried. Sohail was nearly six feet tall, not slim but not fat either, confident and chatty. He had after all spent six years in the UK and US getting advanced degrees and now was a rising star at his job with a leading textile house in Pakistan. Sohail should not have had any concerns either. Mona had just completed her Master's in Business Administration from Lahore's finest school and had been offered a junior manager position in a Multinational Bank following an internship there. More to the point, she was strikingly pretty, reflecting the best aspects of her Punjabi-Pashtun ancestry, fair-skinned, doe eyed and with long dark brown tresses.

Her shaking and fear was a result of intense shame and discomfort at the thought of discarding all her clothing and jewelry in front of a man she barely knew and that too with the blessings of the elders of both families! What would he think of her body? Was she too fat, too skinny, too white, not white enough, were her tits too small, her tush too big, and so on and so forth. And even scarier was the idea that he would soon be introducing his invasive rod to her plumbing.

Of course, her friends had been less than truthful, pulling on the leg of the innocent and virginal girl. Naheed, keeping a straight faced, had described her husband's cock as a smidgen shorter than those belonging to people of African descent, and only those who were at least 9 feet tall. The reality was his dick was reasonably average at about 6 inches. Zarina said that her husband had such a thick appendage that she was stretched beyond physical limits on the wedding night. Actually the husband had stage fright and could not get it up! Aimen proffered that her pussy was sore for weeks after losing her virginity. She partially spoke the truth, given that she had been particularly tight and her husband was hung better than the average Pakistani male, but she had enjoyed the fucking so much it was her spouse who had burns on his cock from constant use in the first week of their marriage. All in all, Mona was expecting to be skewered, torn, stuffed and treated like a rag doll by Sohail.

Her heartbeat nearly stopped when the door to the bedroom opened and Sohail walked in wearing a traditional white wedding sherwani over a shalwar kameez. Quickly she assumed the 'docile wife' position on the bridal bed that had been drilled into her mind by assorted aunts and cousins, her legs bent and in front, the veil over her head and her breathing slowed. Sohail removed his sherwani and placed it over an armchair.

"Isn't it hot in here," Sohail's first words of the night to come were not exactly what she expected, "oh someone forgot to turn the air conditioning on."

He quickly rectified the matter and she began to feel even icier as he closed the distance between them. She willed herself to a happy place while still wondering impatiently about how things would proceed. Sohail sat down in the traditional filmi manner, to one side while facing her. His hand went up to her sides as he slowly lifted the veil.

"You must be tired of sitting in those heavy clothes for the past many hours!" he sympathized, "I couldn't really breathe in that sherwani!"

"No its okay," she barely whispered while suppressing a giggle at the thought of him being stuck in his clothes.

"So do I have to go through a movie type scene with you or can we just be normal," he raised her face by putting his hand under her chin, "unless of course you are filming this to get the approval of your parents or mine tomorrow!"

Mona lost her composure at the thought and began to giggle in a more audible voice. Sohail stood up, took a bow and rejoined her on the bed, this time sitting cross legged in front of her.

"I am sorry I did not pay much attention to the sessions relating to singing of desi love songs to the bride that my family arranged," he said in a matter of fact manner, "in any case my singing is liable to raise the dead rather than create a romantic mood."

Now Mona began to laugh and felt both her body warming up and the ice being broken. She did not resist as Sohail pulled her mouth forward and placed his lips over hers. A rather sloppy kiss followed as he wanted to direct traffic but she had no clue what was an entry or an exit. But by the time their mouths disconnected, a dozen or more kisses later, both were lying side by side and in a close embrace and had learned some of the proper techniques of mouth to mouth and tongue to tongue kissing.

Sohail thanked his stars that Mona had not been overly apprehensive or shy. However, the main objective of the wedding night had yet to be gained and in her fully dressed state that was not going to happen. Surprisingly Mona began to feel hotter by the moment even though the a/c unit was on and wanted to remove the heavy clothing. Yet she was a bit shy of doing so in front of him or letting him undress her.

"It's getting very late," Sohail remarked, "you should put the jewelry away in its proper place, you don't want to lose any pieces in the bedding or otherwise."

This made perfect sense to Mona who was laden with numerous necklaces, rings, bracelets and other items. Tradition dictated that most, if not all, of the bride's jewelry be on her during the wedding and her sisters and cousins had loaded her up despite Mona's protestations to not overdo things. Sohail stepped up behind her and helped loosen one necklace and then another. Mona figured he would do a good job and allowed him to continue taking off pieces of jewelry from around her neck, arms, hair and ears.

What she did not expect was that he did not stop the process of removal once the last piece of jewelry had been placed in boxes sitting on the dresser. Sohail's hand lowered the zipper behind her short blouse and revealed a lacy bra and some of her back. She tried to object but he held her close, kissed her neck and quietened her down. The blouse came off as she put her arms forward. Sohail's hands came around her bosom, caressing the orbs. Mona turned red but enjoyed the treatment. A few seconds later she was topless as he dispensed with her bra.

Sohail twisted her around and their mouths came together for a passionate kiss. Without a word he began to undo the buttons on his kameez and she helped him lift it over his head and off. The light undershirt went off quickly too. Their bare torsos touched for the first time ever and Mona felt a bolt of lightning go through her body.

Pushing her back just a bit Sohail found the drawstring on her lehnga (skirt) and undid it. The heavy garment fell to the floor leaving her only in a pair of frilly panties. Those he slowly pulled down and let drop at her feet.

Mona was now stark naked and feeling strangely excited and scared. Feeling a bit shy she grabbed onto a nearby curtain and partially covered herself. Sohail dropped his own shalwar and bared his erect cock. It was not fifteen inches long like the Africans reputedly had, it did not have the girth of an elephant's trunk, but it was erect, hard and seemed to be somewhat longer than her hand and thicker than her wrist.

Sohail was also equally spellbound. Mona had a very fine rack, not too big but not tiny either, her waist seemed to be well below 20 inches, her proportions were near to perfect, her sapphire blue eyes glimmered, her legs were slender and long, her hair cascaded to her waist, and she had artistic fingers. Oh yes, his parents had chosen well.

Turning down the lights, Sohail took her hand and led her back to the bed. Mona was surprised at how brazenly she climbed onto it, lay down on the pillow and waited for him. However, fear of the unknown took over and she tightly closed her legs and lowered her gaze as Sohail joined her on the bed.

"So I am told by my friends that you have three virginities to share with me, not just one," he whispered into her ears as he took her face in his hands, "and I look forward to enjoying all of them!"

Mona was thrown for a spiral at his statement. Unable to respond since his tongue was down her mouth, she wondered what he meant and figured whatever it was would relate to married life in general. In any case, she was totally naked and in bed with him. Whether he disposed of one virginity or two hundred was probably a moot concern.

Sohail pulled her closer to him, letting his cock come into contact with her privates for the first time ever. Mona hissed both in fear and anticipation, expecting the worst on one hand and the best on another. Both being virgins, the moment was one of learning and experimenting. Sohail's first thrust went nowhere near the target, his cock sliding upwards and close to her belly button. The second fared even poorer, missing its mark and ending up under her hips. Sohail has a look of consternation on his face and Mona could not suppress a giggle. Being a typical male who would not seek help if lost, Sohail sat up, lifted both her legs over his shoulders and tried to force himself into her. While landing on the right spot between her legs his penis bounced off rather than penetrating her.

"Well she certainly is a virgin," he thought.

"Well he sure is uncoordinated," she thought!

"We may need a little lubrication," he whispered having figured that dry dick was not going to overcome very tight pussy.

With her legs at an unnatural angle over his shoulders, Sohail could not reach for anything on the nightstand. Mona stretched her arm out and somehow picked out some cold cream from the items there. Sohail took a generous dollop and greased his cock. Having seen him fail on three attempts, Mona spread as far as she could, grabbed his penis and inserted its head between the lips of her vagina. To the surprise of both, it went in for an inch or so as he pressed forward. Sohail was elated as he was getting to his first objective, her cherry. Mona, on the other hand, felt as if a bolt of lightning had pierced her, and shrieked with pain.

"Sohail please," she begged as her hymen began to rip, "it hurts!"

Sohail, however, like a typical male was struck completely deaf at the moment of first ingress. All his brain registered was to keep pushing forward. Another bit entered her as she continued to fidget and fight his advance. Then another bit, and another, and finally the whole appendage. Exhausted by the act of entering her, he brought her legs to his sides and lay atop to catch his breath. Mona felt the pain subside to a dull throb and appreciated the break in the action. Having had a few moments of inaction, Sohail pulled much of the way out. Mona felt a void in her midsection. The feeling was only momentary as he pushed forward again and refilled the gap. This time Mona squeezed her legs as a strange feeling of fulfilment and pain came over her. Sohail started a regular pumping routine and Mona caught on to pulling back and lifting forward with his strokes. Then she felt him tense and let out a big sigh before collapsing onto her. She sensed fluids leaving him and entering her body. Sohail had every plan to get her pregnant, as soon as possible, to follow dictates from his parents and to demonstrate his manliness to friends and others. Mona, on the other hand, knew that he was firing blank as she had just completed her latest period just one day earlier.

"It's a real pleasure to get to know you so much better, Mrs. Sohail Iftikhar!" he whispered into her ear as they disengaged.

"Well I am glad you enjoyed this Mr. Sohail Iftikhar, because I am in pain!" she responded, prompting him to get out of bed and see if there were any Tylenols or such in his toiletry kit. Luckily he found some and she gladly took a couple. He noted that there were numerous blood stains on the sheets and a thin line of red ooze was still exiting her cunt. He took a tissue and tried to clean her off. Mona quickly grabbed the paper from him, stuck it between her legs and took off for the restroom.

II

It seemed like hours had passed before Mona exited the restroom and returned to the bed. Sohail looked appreciatively at the lingerie that she had conjured up from somewhere. As she got onto the bed, her teddy hiked up and he could see that her vaginal area was puffy from the fucking she had received just about half an hour earlier.

"So what's this second virginity you are talking about," she asked point blank, "no one else has ever mentioned something like this to me before!"

"Oh so now you are telling me you have been in these sorts of situations before," Sohail ribbed her and got a poke in his belly.

Taking her hand he led her off the bed and himself sat down on an armchair in one corner of the room. Mona wondered what was to come next. He pulled her downwards and she took a position on her knees in front of him.

"Close your eyes," he whispered and she played along as he put one of those airline eye shades onto her face.

Mona felt his fingers tracing the outline of her lips. One finger entered her mouth and then another. She had an automatic urge to suck.

"Open a bit wider," he whispered and she had no issue with doing so.

She was surprised, however, when Sohail removed his fingers and replaced them with a thicker and longer, but quite fleshy object. In a second she realized his cock was in her mouth. Mona tried to jerk her head back but was prevented from doing so by his hand holding her head tightly from behind.

"Relax and breathe and enjoy," he suggested, and she could sense by his moans that the enjoyment was one hundred percent on his end.

Unable to not comply and not wanting to create a scene or hurting him by biting down, she allowed her body and mouth to relax. Sohail pulled her head back a bit, letting her breathe, and then pushed in again. Soon she got the hang of things and began to pull back and forward without his urging. Sohail discarded her eye shades and she was surprised to note that virtually his entire shaft was in her mouth and the tip was knocking against her throat.

The sense of pleasure she had was not like that received during the vaginal fuck, but there was no pain either. On the other hand, however, Sohail appeared to be in Seventh Heaven with a look of satisfaction on his face that said volumes. His cock seemed even bigger than when it had invaded her cunt. Soon it seemed to generate more heat than normal and throb. Sohail shifted in his chair and plunged his cock as deep as he could into Mona's mouth. Mona opened as wide as she could and wondered how long the process would last.

A moment later she was almost choked by a stream of creamy goo that seemed to suddenly have appeared on her tongue, in her mouth and even down her throat. She jerked back more from a desire to breathe than any real bad taste. As Sohail's cock exited her mouth, it spread the liquid matter over her face, onto her new teddy and many other places. Thankfully the spurt did not last for long. She wondered whether to spit the stuff out but could not find a dustbin nearby and simply willed it down her throat. A bit still dribbled out onto her lingerie. Sohail looked like he had gone through a wringer, tense and relaxed at the same time. Somehow he grabbed a bottle of water from a table nearby and handed it to Mona. She was happy to wash down the remnant taste of his cum. She noted that the smile on his face was of total satisfaction. She was even happier when he took her face in his hands and planted the first of many deep kisses onto her lips, letting his tongue pry them open and interact with her tongue.

"Well you seem happy!" she remarked when he released her after an extended moment of tongue twirling.

"That my dear was virginity number two, thank you for letting me take it!" Sohail explained and expressed his gratitude.

"And this is a piece of lingerie that I don't think I can ever wear again," Mona countered, "showing him a sperm stain that extended from the right breast down to the left side of her waist.

III

Sohail was both surprised an appreciative when Mona walked out of the bathroom with a towel around her. She tossed the soiled teddy at him, just missing his head by an inch.

"Well thanks to you, I have to toss that one out and don't have a replacement for tonight!" she complained in a jocular manner.

"You're not going to need another tonight and this towel really should be in the washroom," Sohail responded as he reached out and pulled the towel off Mona's body, tossing it to one corner.

"Oh my, have you no respect for a recently virginal girl?" she feigned shame at her naked state.

"Thanks for the reminder," Sohail responded to the reference on virginity, "we still have one more to get out of the way!"

He lifted Mona off her feet and deposited her on the bed a few feet away. Mona stretched out, waiting for whatever came next. Sohail began by kissing her face and mouth, working his way down to her tits, and then reaching her pussy. She hissed as his tongue tickled her cunt. Sohail kept going down till he was almost at her feet. She did not object as he turned her onto her stomach and began to kiss her legs and work his way up. A moment later he kissed and took small bites of her buttocks, then reached her back and all the way up. Mona enjoyed the feeling of being worshipped.

Her senses were piqued when from behind he spread her legs and positioned himself. His hand slowly spread the cream he had picked up from the nightstand on and around her rectum. She suddenly realized what the third virginity entailed. She had heard her mother telling her elder sister about not giving in to such acts when she was married some years earlier. Now, naked and at the mercy of her husband of a few hours, she had very few options.

As she weighed about the pros and cons of the act, Sohail greased his cock, lined it up with her anus and pushed inside. Mona saw stars for the second time that night. This invasion was not painless like the blowjob she had delivered not so long ago but seemed to be ripping her apart. His cock appeared to have grown even bigger and she felt her anal cavity being filled up like never before. She screamed and pleaded with him to stop the assault but soon realized that an erect cock causes deafness in most males, notably those enjoying their wedding night.

Slowly and gradually Mona felt her anus adjust to accommodate the cock inside. While the pain was still intense, there were tingles of pleasure coming through her nerves. Sohail kept up his pumping action while grabbing onto her tits from behind and kissing her back and neck. Having already come twice, he had to work hard to get any semen out. As Mona flirted between unconsciousness and alertness, his body finally tensed and a few drops exited his cock and into her backside.

Exhausted and in need of getting their bearings and breathe back, Mona and Sohail lay unmoving for a while, his cock still embedded in her asshole. Mona finally felt the intruding penis reduce in size and exit her rectum. She had a strong urge to visit the restroom and jumped off as Sohail made yet another grab at her.

"We do have a lifetime ahead of us to do more of what we have done tonight," Mona suggested as she came back to bed and desired to get some rest.

12