Mona Loses Three Virginities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sohail was reluctant to stop at that point but figured he could recharge both his batteries and his sperm with sleep. Naked and entwined they both drifted off in the first sleep together in their lives. Both found it awkward to be in bed with someone else, but he enjoyed the soft feel of her body while she appreciated his muscular build and take charge attitude.

IV

"Good morning, jaani (my life)," Sohail nuzzled his wife as she came out of her slumber.

"And a good morning to you, jaanoo (my life)," Mona responded.

Almost on cue, Mona stretched on the bed and spread her legs. Sohail was on top of her in a split second, his cock hard as ever. Her intent was clear that his cock was to go into her cunt before breakfast and then perhaps elsewhere too.

After a half hour or so spent in foreplay, then the actual missionary sex act, and finally a bit of relaxation and recovery from mid-morning exercise, they were in a chatty mood and soon got around to first discussing the wedding and finally their wedding night antics. Neither of them wanted the wedding night to end, even though daylight was streaming through the windows of their hotel room. In about an hour, her sister and assorted others would be over with the traditional breakfast.

"Thank you my dear for such a wonderful night," Sohail said, "and I am delighted to have experienced all three of your virginities!"

"Well I am glad one of us had a really great time," she responded, "but since you were in a state of bliss every time, I can overlook the pain you caused and which I am still feeling!"

"So is this a green light that I can take any of the routes with you when the mood is right?" he spoke hopefully, delighted that she had not been a prude.

"Well, the way I see it, you can try the first route with frequency, assuming that you pay me the respect that I deserve to give you that pleasure," she surprised him.

"And what if I want to go the second route?" he pushed on.

"I did not find it too testing," she confessed, "but as you were having all the fun, I will agree to the act if you have been extra special good!"

"But what if I really like the third route?" Sohail licked his lips as he made his remark.

"Now that my dear is something that you probably will have to wait for a very long time," Mona partially dashed his hopes, "and now that you have taken all three virginities, I am going to guard my rear closely and may permit it only on very special occasions!"

Sohail looked disappointed by her announcement. His fear was, however, ill-founded. Mona found their honeymoon in the Seychelles to be an act that gave her respect, was extra special good, and certainly qualified as a special occasion. Sohail thanked his stars for a wife that enjoyed sex as much as Mona did. He thanked his parents for arranging the match. But most of all, he thanked his cousin Ameen for enlightening him about the Three Virginities just moments before he had headed to the bridal chamber!

12