Mona's Date

Story Info
Mona enjoys her date while her husband watches.
6.2k words
3.92
15.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona Colossal didn't just walk. The tall, blonde-haired woman strutted.

Especially in the tall, narrow black high heels currently wrapped around her feet. The stiletto tips snapped smartly on the tiled floor with each step. She paused just before the large area carpet that filled the floor under the king-sized bed, then turned to look at her profile in the floor-to-ceiling mirror occupying a large amount of real estate on the wall opposite the door to the master bedroom.

Mona's plump, dark purple lips parted, showing off her gorgeous smile, as she used her hands to prop up her heavy, full breasts in the tight little pink half-cup bra, then smoothed her fingers across her flat, bare, smooth belly. She moaned as her excitement built with each passing moment of anticipation.

"Oohhh... I don't know," Mona said, fretting as she picked at the lacy pink panties wrapped severely around her wide hips and plump bubble butt. The front of the pink panties bulges lewdly outwards, filled with more than a foot of thick, flaccid girlcock. "Is pink in season right now? What do you think, honey?"

A skinny male with pale white skin and hardly any definition to speak of gurgled from his chair. He coudn't speak, of course, not with the large, bright metallic ring forcing his jaws apart. The ring attached to leather straps that ran around either side of his face to connect on the back of his head. The bands pressed into his cheeks, solidly in place.

Also solidly in place was the rest of him. Large ropes wrapped around his thighs and arms, looping over and over to keep him tightly strung to the chair on which he sat. His knees were spread, revealing a thick, heavy bronze cock cage surrounding his small dick and balls. The bronze formed a mesh, completely preventing any sort of accidental touching, while fitting his flaccid shaft quite well. At the moment, his puny pecker was attempting to get hard, but could only flatten against the inside of the form-fitting cage and fill out the insides a tiny bit. Despite not being allowed to get fully erect, Mona's husband's little balls were putting out an impressive amount of pre-cum from just watching his wife get ready for her date.

The pink panties jiggled and bounced off of Mona's thighs as she turned one way, then the other, checking the heft of her bosoms in the matching pink bra. A half-cup, the tight material cinched around her upper belly, just below her heavy tits, and cupped each one enough to give some support, to elevate her plump pink nipples. Each fat nub was fully hard and thicker around than her husband's wrist.

Not that Mona would ever let him actually suck on one of her glorious nipples, of course. Her husband was far too pathetic a male to ever deserve that. Grinning widely, she tugged at the waistband of the pink panties. They only barely covered her fat, flaccid shaft, so it was easy to get them out of the way by pulling down until the lace squeezed around her humongous balls, each orb as big as her husband's head.. Her fat cock flopped outwards, falling over the hem and down her thighs. Thicker than the smaller male's arm, it was nearly as long, and even half-hard showcased a dizzying array of veins across the thick slab of girlcock that made her husband's puny little dick rage all the more. Stepping forward, her high heels clacked across the tiles as she moved in front of her husband, who gurgled and wriggled in his chair, unable to stop the drool that fell from his chin and lips.

"Oh, my, you certainly like this outfit, don't you?" Mona said. Her fingers stretched out and wrapped into the short hair on the top of her husband's head. "Well, I suppose it'll have to do then... my date's going to be here any minute and I'm not even ready!"

Mona's right hand swept down and wrapped around the middle of her fat, heavy cock, then lifted it upwards. Her dainty, elegant wrist bent as her long, brightly painted nails guided the fat head between her husband's stretched lips. He gurgled, then wheezed through his nostrils as Mona pushed forward, filling his cheeks until they bulged lewdly outwards. Mona's calves tensed as she leaned forward on her high heels and the back of the chair knocked into the wall as her fat cock tensed at the ring in her husband's mouth.

"Mmmph... if you keep giving me those bedroom eyes, I'll have to warm up with your ass again, darling."

Mona's husband gagged, but not for long. Mona sagged forward until her plump bosoms draped down around the top of the small male's head as her cock bent in the middle, unable to grind any deeper. Mona increased the pressure, leaning forward even more heavily as her massive shaft pumped and pulsed, already causing twin streams of clear, musky pre-cum to drizzle from the gurgling cumrag's nostrils.

"Ahhhh... yes... oooh, I love it when you fulfill your husbandly duties..."

The futawife's cock grew bigger and harder by the second. The ring forcing her husband's mouth open squeezed down around the flesh, but her unstoppably thick dick expanded on the other side before plunging down again and again into the small male's drenched throat until half her length darkened with his spit and saliva. Eager to finish preparing before her date arrived, Mona wrapped both of her hands around her husband's head, covering most of his face, eyes, forehead, and skull with her palms and fingers. With just his cute little dicksucking lips - and the convenient ring that kept his jaw propped open - so nice and tight around her enormous shaft, Mona closed her eyes and dragged him down, half pushing and half shoving until she felt his forehead slide against her smooth, toned belly.

"Fuck," she grunted. "Might be time to upgrade some equipment. I'm getting too big for this gag."

Mona's hips pumped forward, and her smooth belly squeezed into her husband's face as her thickness slid deeper yet. When she pulled back, her fat arousal, already well over a foot long, closer to two, dripped with pre-cum and saliva. She licked her lips, watching her husband gag and gasp for air, only to cut him off mid-breath with a casual hump down his bulging, tiny throat. "To be honest, I'm surprised we even need one... aren't we celebrating our fifth anniversary soon? I love that you're still so... nnff... fucking tight for me after all these years!"

The big, well-hung wife didn't bother listening for an answer, instead thrusting hard and fast deep into her husband's drooling mouth. Cum squirted from his nose as his throat stretched. His fingers clenched and unclenched behind his back as the massive futa balls draped down his chin to his chest, slapping back and forth into his upper torso every time his wife sunk in deep, right to the root of her fat, drooling cock.

"I think you'll like my date tonight. She's so much bigger than you. I met her at my favorite bar - you know, the one where I rented you out to the bartender for free drinks? By the way, we're going there tomorrow night again, darling. I've got such a powerful thirst to quench, and besides, that bartender - what's her name, Becky? Beatrice? - she got so hard every time she fucked your ass, it was simply adorable. I forgot to take pictures, so this time make sure I bring the camera. Oh, and we'll stop by the grocery store tomorrow morning too, after my gym workout, so make sure you wash the towels tonight."

Mona prattled on, listing off various household chores and items for his honey-do list, all while her plump, heavy tits bounced off the top of his head. The lacy pink half-cup bra, which cinched around her upper belly like a corset, gave them enough lift to really drop 'em heavy when she crammed her fat futa dick nice and deep into her husband's throat. Between his legs, his cock trembled, pulsing and dripping within the tight, tiny little bronze cage trapping him and preventing him from getting fully hard - not that, as Mona pointed out often, it was worth seeing anyways. It wasn't at all clear, what with his messy, stretched lips and beet red blush that he was listening to a word Mona said.

"Ooooooh... mmmmmhhhh... fuck, if only you weren't such a shrimp dick," Mona groaned. "At least your cocksucking skills improved over the last five years. Remember our wedding night? You could barely take the tip, and then you complained so much when I fucked your ass..."

Mona's hips squirmed side to side. Her fat, heavy balls, each orb as big as her husband's head, draped down his chest as she thrust and humped, both hands going to the back of his skull to force him down harder on her increasingly hard, big dick.

"I almost miss all that endless whining and bitching," Mona grunted. "Teaching you how to be a good... oooh, fuck... good husband was... mmfff... so much fun! Mmmhh... oooh, fuck... ooooh, honey... fuck, you're making me so horny!"

Mona dragged her hips backwards. Her huge cock flexed free with a splurt of clear pre-cum that painted her husband's face in a demeaning dousing of seed. Mona's cock lurched up and down, hard and wide. Fat veins ran from the base of her huge length all the way to the thick crown, and she shuddered as she stroked her dainty fingers down the obscene length, working out a few more tickles of pre-cum to add to the mess on her husband's face. She was fully hard, completely flagpoled, one hundred percent raging. Her massive, multi-foot-long girlcock trembled and lurched up and down. The smooth, glossy flesh dripped with pre and saliva until she wiped it down across her husband's somewhat clean shoulders; the rest of his naked chest and skinny stomach were a mess that wouldn't be cleaned for some time.

The doorbell rang just as Mona finished feeding her husband the last few strings of sticky pre stuck to her bulging urethra. Excitedly, Mona quickly turned around, slapping her massive cock across her husband's face and head as she did. The blow was enough to knock the small male over and he landed on his side with a thud, gasping and wriggling as the ropes around his arms and legs bound tighter to the chair.

"Ooh! Finally! She's here! You know I never get tired of your throat, darling, but just wait until you see the cock on this one. She's huge! Way, way bigger than you."

The huge pink cock pulsed, shooting a few ropes of pre-cum across the small, skinny male's heaving chest and face, as the enormous futa struggled to shove her huge dick back into her tiny pink panties, which were barely enough to wrap even halfway around her full, heavy sac. She eventually got her dick down and shoved to the side, forcing it to wrap around the outside of her hip to the left. The pink lace stretched so much that it went from semi-transparent to almost completely see through, and was so tight that it even shifted and rippled around the flexing bulges of Mona's fat urethra. At the tip, a steady pulse of clear pre-cum soaked through the fabric and dribbled down her long, powerful thigh. She was so big, in fact, and her panties so small, that they pulled in between her round, smooth bubble butt, acting more like a thong than a pair of panties.

"I won't lie to you, though... I actually fucked her at the bar already. We just about broke the stalls," Mona said. She spoke casually, as though discussing the weather, while working her stiff, fat, twenty-plus inches of cock back into her tiny pink panties. "Mmffff, fuck, I've been dreaming about her every night since. Just thinking about how much bigger she is than you was enough to get me off last night. Anyways, back in a jiff!"

Tipped over on his side and bound up as he was, Mona's husband could only see his wife's shapely ankles and calves strutting away in her tall stiletto heels under the bed and out the door of the master bedroom. Mostly he got a good look at the floor, which was unusual for him - he was rarely allowed inside the master bedroom.

His head turned as he strained to hear what was going on outside the room. He could hear the door open and close, some excited chatter, and then the steady clicking of two pairs of heels coming down the hallway.

"-tap that ass again, let me tell you," a deep voice said once its owner was far enough down the hallway for the caged, bound male to hear clearly. "I can't get enough of this fine ass! C'mere, let me get a handful!"

A squeal of delight and a giggle that Mona's husband immediately recognized pealed out, followed by a thump against the wall. Wet grinding noises, grunts and moans, clearly the noises of a sloppy makeout session, and then the pop of plump lips pulling apart.

"Damn, you look good. Nice fuckin' tits."

"Ooh, thanks! My husband bought this for me for my birthday two years ago. I've worn it a few times, but today's his first time seeing it."

"It's working, let me tell you. Mmmph... fuck... I could suck these fat tits all day..."

"Oooh! Ooh, yes! Nnnffff! Ohhh, yeah... bite 'em harder!"

"Yeah, you like that, bitch?"

"Ahhhh!"

Thumping, groping, and other noises, then more walking. Mona's husband, laying on the floor, watched as two sets of legs entered the master suite - one set, in the black heels, he recognized as his wife's shapely, smooth calves and ankles. The other, however, he didn't recognize at all.

Cords of powerful muscle ran down massive, thick thighs and calves. Expensive designer sneakers in pure white accompanied matching short white socks. The shoes were easily four or five sizes larger than Mona's relatively dainty high heels. The small male's eyes widened, watching as the two walked around to the end of the bed, allowing him his first look at his wife's date for the night.

Cock cage or no cock cage, Mona's husband felt like he was fully erect. How could he not be? Mona's date was jacked. Stacked. Totally ripped. From her legs, which he'd already seen, to her immaculate six-pack, to her bulky biceps and forearms - even the thick muscles across her neck and back rippled and shifted under her smooth, deeply tanned skin. All that muscle went to good use, too. With only a skimpy pair of stretchy biker shorts and a sports bra to cover her awesomely muscular figure, the futa's fat girldick was on full display. Though flaccid, it was clearly a monster on par with or even larger than Mona's massive cock, and his wife's fingers were already deep in the shorts, grasping and squeezing at the thick futadick.

Up above, the musclegrrl's arm wrapped around Mona's narrow belly and landed on her plump, shelf-like butt. Powerful fingers dug into the mostly exposed flesh while her bicep shoved into Mona's sides, compressing her breasts and dragging her forward.

"Oooh, oh my!" Mona gasped, both hands squeezing into the muscular abs in front of her. "Mmmhhh... fuck, you feel so good, Sandra."

"Same. Heh. Can't wait to hit this thick booty," Sandra said. She tossed her long, dark red hair back, then focused her gaze on the small male laying on the floor in a puddle of pre-cum. "Oh, is this your husband?"

"Yeah. Pathetic, isn't he? I only married him for his money, though his throat is pretty great, I'll admit."

"Total shrimpdick. Though I am curious about his throat."

"Wanna try it out? Feel free. It's all the puny little guy is good for anyways. I'll go get us a few drinks."

"Yeah, you do that, slut, while I show your husband what a real cock tastes like. Heh heh heh..."

Sandra's powerful arm lifted, then smacked across Mona's ample posterior, sending a wave of ripples along her flesh. Mona gasped and her fat cock spit an extra large gush of pre-cum as the muscular hand returned for another good, deep squeeze, digging right in between the fat cheeks until Sandra was toying with Mona's tight hole.

"Ooooh, oh, fuck! Mmfff, fuck, Sandra!"

"Yeah, I know what you like, slut. Now hurry up and get those drinks while I get my dick hard, huh?"

"You got it! Hee hee!"

Mona's clicking heels disappeared out the door, leaving her husband alone in the room with the tall, muscular woman. Her broad shoulders squared up towards him, and the heavy slabs of pecmeat under her enormous breasts kept the large, plump teardrops nice and high so that her six-pack could show off underneath. The blue biker shorts squeezed around every little bit of her ample, half-hard cock, which curled outwards against the stretching materious. Twice as thick as Mona's husband's arm already, the veiny futameat lewdly pressed forward and curled over so that the tip squeezed down under Sandra's heavy nuts. Each sperm factory was probably more than a dozen pounds and much larger than the small, pathetic little male's head.

"Well, well, well... aren't you a lucky boy to have a hottie like that around, huh?" Sandra said, her tone pleasant and conversational even as she bent over and dragged the small guy back upright by wrapping a huge hand around his head. "Though I guess with a dick like that you've never properly fucked her. Don't worry, I'll do you a solid and handle that for you tonight. Maybe tomorrow, too. Sound good?"

Sandra's muscular thighs tensed as she kept her grip around Mona's husband's head. She tugged him forward, rocking him onto the front two legs of the chair. Off balance and unable to stop, he sagged face-first into the musky, sweaty bulge in her biker shorts.

"Oh, look at you, so eager!" Sandra groaned. Her fingers dug into his hair, shoving him down harder into the impressively thick, strong girldick. "Mmmph... ooh, fuck, that's it... hope the gag is big enough. Better get my cock wet before I'm too big, otherwise you won't be able to properly lube me up to fuck your wife, after all."

Sandra hooked the fingers of her free hand into her tight shorts and peeled them down. Her other hand held tight to the male's head, locking him in place so he had to stare from close range as her meaty, veiny shaft exposed itself. Rising from a patch of thick red pubic hair at the base, the futacock uncurled itself from beneath her own heavy balls and flung forward, jutting out and grinding tip-first across the male's face.

"Yeah, that's better," Sandra grunted, finishing by dragging the waistband of the shorts under her balls. The fabric snapped into place, then both hands wrapped around the gasping male's head. "Alright, let's see what you can do. Mona was going on about how you're the best little dicksucker, so don't let me down!"

The tip of Sandra's heavy shaft slid across one cheek and then the other before she got it lined up against the metal ring gag. Her entire body flexed, showing off the incredible definition in her huge biceps and forearms, her awe-inspiring deep-cut abs, her mighty hamstrings and quads, but then she leaned forward and thrust.

The world went dark for Mona's husband. Sandra's huge, heavy tits squeezed down on top of him while her fingers crushed his face down against her massive cock. The tip squeezed through the wide ring, only just, then blossomed in his mouth, quickly filling him enough to bloat his cheeks with just a few inches of futacock.

"Mmffff... ooh, that little tongue feels... ahhh... so good! Maybe Mona was right about her cockwhore husband after all..."

The small male's body tensed, then slumped as the massive futacock forced its way down his throat, visibly swelling and distending him from the jaw to the chest. The bulge of her tip sank in deep, right down into his belly, as she humped forward and slapped her bowling ball-sized sac against his narrow, lean chest and stomach. Thick loads of pre-cum began to squirt from the corners of the gag and his nostrils as the huge, muscular futa slammed him down to the base of her oversized dick again and again, hard and fast and rough, using and abusing him even more harshly than his wife.

"Shit, I could get used to this... you swallow cock like a pro!"

"I know, doesn't he?"

Mona was back. Her husband could hear the clicks of her heels, but couldn't see anything beyond Sandra's incredible abs on the outwing. On the inswing, her hard, powerful muscles ground across his face like sweaty, sexy sandpaper.

12