Mona's Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not even a single gag... mmmfffffffff... fuck..."

"I worked very hard to train him."

"Oh, fuck, yeah... grab my big fat balls, slut... go on, yeah... squeeze 'em..."

"Ooh, you're so big!"

"Yeah, you know it! Ha ha ha!"

All the while, the musclefuta's huge hips smacked forward, bouncing Mona's husband off her fantastically thick cock. The flesh squeezed through the damp ring gag again and again, but Sandra was forced to slow down as she grew altogether too thick for it.

"Awww, he's already full? You know, I was just saying I need to get him a larger size."

"Yup, this one's definitely too... huff... small... but I think I'm ready to move on. He's got a nice pair of lips, but nothin' else goin' on."

"Yeah, it's too bad, isn't it?"

The small male gagged and gasped as the fingers on his head grabbed his hair and pulled, dragging him off the huge thickness buried in his throat rather than the other way around. The chair tipped back, first onto all four legs, then on the back two, before his shoulders and head thumped against the wall when Sandra shoved him away. Her fat cock spat a blast of pre-cum that hit him square in the face before his wife got in close and guided the musclegrrl's dick between her full, heavy tits.

Sandra's fingers moved again, but this time gently, smoothly, nothing at all like how she'd handle the male currently dripping and gasping and trying not to fall over in the chair. Sandra was gentle, teasing as she stroked her fingertips across Mona's breasts, then thumbed the plump teats while pushing them together, forming a nice, warm tunnel for her long, aching cock.

"Ooooh... ooh, yeah... mmfffff... this is way better than his mouth," Sandra gasped. "Oooh, fuck... your tits are so good, Mona... I'll never get tired of this!"

"Mmmhh, ohhhh, yes, Sandra... I know you won't. I remember the first time we met a few weeks ago and you introduced yourself."

The enormous futacock surged upwards, fucking the shapely, gorgeous Mona's full bosom. The half-cup pink lace provided little in the way of stopping such a meaty, heavy shaft, which was big enough to forcibly spread Mona's tits to the sides. Fortunately, Sandra's large fingers gently kneaded and massaged each from the outside, keeping them wrapped nice and tight around her throbbing, veiny dick.

"Well, can you blame me? You were wearing that cute little top and flashing your melons to anyone walking by."

"I can't believe you... oooh... skipped the line, though!"

"Aw, fuck 'em. Who's gonna stop all this anyways, huh?"

"N-not m-me! Oooh, fuck, ohhhhh, fuck, Sandra! You're so fucking huge!"

The muscular futa grinned over Mona's shoulder at the bound-up male against the wall. Each time she thrust, her huge tip appeared past the other futa's shoulder and dripped thick pre-cum down onto her ample, plump ass. Sandra's fingers smeared that pre around before digging into the cleft again.

"Hear that, shrimpdick?" she said, licking her lips as she grasped Mona's ass so tight the futa's voice rose into a whining gasp. "Bet you could never make your wife sound like this!"

Mona's husband stared, eyes wide, shivering with lust and need as the cage around his cock drooled with his stunted arousal. He didn't - couldn't - say anything as another hiccup forced a gush of pre-cum to pour down his neck and chest.

"Mmmhh... oooh, fuck... yeah, your wife's ass is so fucking good, you know?" Sandra continued. "Really top notch squeezer, tight little slut. I fucked her three times in the bathroom at the bar before the eager bitch wanted off my dick. The next night I slammed even more loads up her."

Muscles tensed and flex, and beads of sweat transferred to Mona voluptuous breasts and smooth, firm belly. Sandra's fingers guided Mona's lips down until she was throating the fat girldick each time it speared through her enormous jugs.

"God damn... this is so fucking good," Sandra growled. Her fingers were not quite so gentle or teasing as she shifted her grip, taking up great handfuls of Mona's swinging tits and shoving them hard around the middle of her aching cock. "Fuck yeah... suck my big cock, slut! Oooh, yeah! Fuck, that's even better than your husband's! Is he good for anything at all?"

Lipstick smeared across the big, heavy futacock as Mona closed her eyes and moaned, high and whiny, huffing and gasping and oohing over Sandra's thickness and size. She ground her belly forward, pushing herself into the massive nuts below the patch of dark red pubes. Mona's long, elegant fingers stroked up and down from the base of Sandra's shaft to where her heavy tits squeezed around the fat urethra and sides, agan and again as she mouthed and licked and sucked on the tip.

"Fuck, I can't wait any more... I gotta fuck this ass!"

"Oooooh! Ooh!"

Muscles flexed as Sandra's arms shifted grip again and bodily lifted the squirming, supple, well-hung futa into the air for a moment, only to toss her onto her back on the bed. The big futa followed quickly, jumping on top and shoving Mona's knees apart with her legs. Their hips shoved together, fat arousals sloppily rubbing and squirming for space. Both were long enough that their aching tips easily pushed right into their combined cleavage.

Mona's eyes closed as Sandra's mouth pressed against hers. Their tongues stroked and curled around each other as their hands explored, groping and clutching, rubbing and stroking, working each other up into a tizzy of lust and pleasure.

Mona arched her back as she felt the deep kiss end. Sandra's large lips dropped lower to wrap around one of her full exposed nipples instead. She shuddered and clutched her hands around the back of the musclegirl's head as tongue and teeth and suction made her eyes cross.

"Mmhh... ahhhh... oh, Sandra! Sandra! Mmmffff... ooh, fuck, yes! Hhhhaaaaaahmmmfffff!"

First one, then the other, then back to the original, with the occasional sidelong smirk at the tied-up husband off to the side, who could only watch as the muscular figure mounted his wife. Her huge biceps squeezed around Mona's sides, and her fat cock dragged lower, spitting fresh spunk and pre across his wife's smooth, bare belly and thighs. Sandra's thickness forced its way between Mona's legs, spreading her open.

Mona pushed her arms over her head, holding onto the top of the bedframe as she shoved her hips down against the oncoming maleness. Her right tit flopped and wobbled, but the other stretched out and away as Sandra seized it in her teeth again and tugged, while at the same time grinding her massive futacock against Mona's tight little ass.

"Mmmffffffffffuuuuuck!" Sandra gasped through her clenched jaw.

Mona's thrilled exclamations filled the room as she bucked and twisted around the huge crown of the futa's thickness. One arm pressed into Sandra's shoulders and bicep, just to feel the muscles swelling and the power within, as Sandra's own huge cock jerked against her side where it tipped.

"Yes! Oh my God, you're so much bigger than my husband! Soooooo fucking big! Fuck me with that big, fat futa cock! Yes!"

"Mmmhh... that's right, bitch... you're gonna take every fuckin' inch... gonna make you my cute little cocksleeve, how about that?"

"Oooooh, God, yes, just don't... don't... don't... staaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhp!"

Over a foot of Sandra's veiny monster sunk into the voluptuous Mona's tight backside. Her belly filled immediately, and from the side, it was easy to see the outline of Sandra's thickness grind back out, then in. Mona's hands lifted back up, reaching behind to hold onto the bedframe for support. Sandra, meanwhile, wrapped one huge hand around each of her partner's big, heavy melons, and leaned forward, squeezing and applying her weight to Mona's heavy tits until the sexy, smooth futa clenched and squirmed tighter than ever.

Wet, heavy humping followed. Sandra didn't make promises she couldn't keep, and within half an hour, the massive musclegirl was slamming every last inch of her thick dick deep into Mona's tight ass. Their heavy tits rubbed and scraped and bounced together as the muscular top drove in hard, fast, each thrust causing a fresh splurt of pre-cum to ooze down her huge balls from the overstuffed ass.

Mona turned her head to the side, a beatific look of need on her face as her hair spread around the bed beneath her and her tongue flopped off of the smeared lipstick on her face.

"Now this is how I need to be fucked!" she gasped. "God, this is so fucking good... you're going so... oooooh... so fucking deep!"

"Fuck yeah, slut... fuck, I'm gonna cum so big... keep squeezing, bitch... fuck!"

Sandra leaned back, dragging Mona with her. Once her legs were back on the floor, she stood up and easily lifted the other futa with her. Sandra's hands held her aloft - one arm around her back, clutching her hips and cock to Sandra's belly and breasts, while the other wrapped around Mona's neck. The long, graceful, and slender neck twisted and turned as Sandra used her new leverage to bodily lift and drop Mona right down over her huge, massive, upright cock. Her fat, heavy balls swung up to bounce off Mona's tight ass before colliding with her thighs.

"Holy... holy shit," Mona grunted. "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck! Yes! Harder!"

"You got it, bitch. God, I love fucking this ass!"

Slamming her huge cock deep, right to the base, the red-haired futa put her powerful muscles to good use as she stroked her thick cock with Mona's whole body, using the married woman like a sleeve toy. Her thick arousal pulsed, dripping and wet, leaking incredible amounts of pre-cum that filled the room with her musk, adding to the already overpowering stench of her sweaty body as she ground away at Mona's hips.

"Alright, shrimpdick, make sure you watch carefully now, 'cuz I'm about to make your wife go crazy!"

"Yesssssss! Hardeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!"

Sandra's hands moved again, switching grips once more. This time, she grabbed ahold of Mona's dainty wrists, which disappeared in the bigger futa's grip. A simple hump and shove was all it then took for Mona to fall backwards, until she was hanging off of Sandra's huge cock, both legs wrapped as far as they could go around her backside, while her huge breasts squeezed together between her outstretched arms.

Sandra's hips pumped forward, which caused Mona's whole body to pivot from her wrists like a pirate ship ride at an amusement park. The motion was perfect for the musclefuta's heavy cock to grind in, deeper and harder than ever, until the smaller futa's belly stretched fat and full.

"Fuckin'... gonna... fuckin'..."

Sandra's fingers clenched tighter and her words were nearly lost in the rapidfire slapping of futa balls on fat ass. Mona wasn't listening, too far gone in a world of pleasure as she squealed and gasped and moaned with lust.

"...cuuuuuuuuum!"

A blast of rich, fertile futaseed flooded Mona's body. Her belly immediately grew fatter, round, losing its sleek and smooth contours for a far more gravid look. The gush of thick, hot cum was so much that it was audible, even above their moans and groans. Sandra's hips stayed locked in place, so deep and tight inside Mona it was like she was trying to get her balls to fit in too. Like a plug, she locked all of her thick jizz inside her barmate friend, and even when she started humping again, hard and fast, she was too fat and thick for a single drop to escape.

Mona, of course, came like a cannon, and fired off huge blasts of seed that painted the wall behind the bed, splattering a river of seed across the pictures of Mona and her husband hung on the walls. Her shaft slid between Sandra's tits, pumping a river of thick girlcum, though it was but a trickle compared to the flood delivered between Mona's ass cheeks.

"God, that's so fucking good... I can't help myself... I have to fuck you again, you tight, hot, sexy slut!"

"Yes! Oh my God, fill me up! Over and over! Oh, yes!"

Mona's belly shifted and wobbled, big enough now to fight for space with her mountainous jugs. Her fingers curled and clenched as the bigger futa's grip continued to easily hold her aloft. Her head sagged backwards, lolling to the sides, up and down, as she jiggled and wiggled with each heavy, deep, penetrating thrust that rocked her entire body several feet back before the rebound slammed her tight ass down around the gorgeous futa cock all over again.

"F-f-f-fuck m-m-m-eeeeeeeeeee!"

"Mmmffff... fuck, this feels even better than usual," Sandra grunted, turning to smirk at the bound male on the chair watching and twitching with need. "I mean, normally I'm railing your wife in a bathroom stall or out in the back alley, so doing it on a bed is definitely an upgrade."

Mona squealed as she fell back into the bed on cue, but Sandra grabbed her ankles and stretched them out to the sides. Mona's huge cock squirted almost directly onto her face as her plump, full belly was squashed by her own thighs.

"Oh, yeah, now this is what I'm talking about. The mattress really makes her hungry hole swallow my big fat futa dick, don't you think? What am I talking about... a pathetic little male like you with a shrimpdick like that would have no... ooooh... no fuckin' clue how... fuckin'... good... this... feels!"

A second load, a second orgasm, a second flooding of the missus of the house. This time, the pressure was too much, and as Sandra's tense, massive thighs dropped her hips down, slamming her fat futa cock to the root over and over, the seal broke. Gushes of seed blasted free of Mona's swollen, cum-filled body - from around the big futa cock driving into her tight, clenching ass; from her open, gurgling, painted lips; and from her nostrils, both of which shot a stream of seed as thick as her fingers during the first few blasts.

"Shit, I might just knock your wife up," Sandra grunted. "Already pumped two loads into this hungry slut, but I bet she can take a lot more than that! Yeah, I think having a puny, tiny man like you suck my dick really got my engine going. Great warm-up. Probably means at least an extra three or four loads for your hot wife here."

The husband just gurgled, still dripping and drooling from earlier, unable to look away as the muscular date and pulled on his smooth, big dicked, top heavy wife, changing positions on a whim, constantly pumping and flooding and fucking her until she was a drooling, limp mass of arms, legs, tits, and dick.

"Oh, yeah, that was fucking great," Sandra groaned. The last few inches of her thick tip dragged free of Mona's tight ass, and as Mona fell whimpering and moaning and cumming on the bedcovers, Sandra lifted her arms over her head and stretched. She leaned side to side, then turned and approached the male on the chair. "Alright, Mona's a great fuck, but she's done for a while. Look at her. Cum-hungry whore. Normally I'd find some other big-tittied slut to fuck my last few loads into, but since you're here..."

Fingers dug into Mona's husband's scalp. An immense cock, far too big and covered in seed, dripped before him. The tip pressed forward, but couldn't get through the ring no matter how she pushed. With a grunt of annoyance, Sandra turned to look over her shoulder at Mona.

"Hey, slut, you mind if I use this sissy's ass?"

Mona was stretched out on the bed, arms at her sides, gasping for breath as her fat belly wobbled and sloshed. The entire mattress, already soaked through with cum, served as more of a pool for Mona as her ass slowly drained. She didn't respond, only moaned and stroked her fingers along her fat futacock.

"Sounds like a yes to me!"

The end

12