All Comments on 'Monday Mayhem Day 04'

by Xeye

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

bring this story to an end ,just write that the twins got switched back to being themselves

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Since you. . .

Teased at the Incest thing. You should have just had them fuck each other. Then they would have been closer and ended the story. It's like you are throwing everything including the kitchen sink into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More! Or at least a few more chapters

I've loved your Monday Mayhem Day story since day one, keep up the good work & please try to finish them earlier, Five stars! Cheers!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Actually

I was disappointed with the length because I was hoping you'd delve more into the social interactions and dilemmas of these characters rather than just focused on the sex. I do think you're doing a great job of making the characters and the story interesting, so looking forward to the next chapter.

Also, how many Chinese ladies just happen to live conveniently in the middle of nowhere America in a most likely white countryside? That's just a cliche, and superstitious and insulting to boot. Might as well just have depicted her as the clichéd nutty witch lady with the broom and cats, she would've fight in much better with the demographic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep it coming

Don't listen to these malcontents. I'm enjoying the scenario playing itself out. I trust that you'll get to the incest when and how you want to. You've gotten this far; I know you know what you're doing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous