All Comments on 'Monday Mayhem'

by Xeye

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
pope32767pope32767over 9 years ago
Definitely needing more of this

Bring on Chapter 2, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Proof read

You said Shannon was kicked off the cheerleader team before she started. And Sean is dating Erica who is Shannons friend on the cheerleader team.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
I agree with last comment: Proof Read before Posting. It's the details that get you.

Also, what kind of pan-sexual activity is going to go on? You've got a girl in a guy's body who finds herself in a predicament where she has to fool around with a girl who thinks she's a guy. A little bit of girl-on-girl, even if one is in a guy's body, won't bother most readers here. But when that same girl, in that same guy's body, starts coming on to another GUY? Different story for "most readers here". As far as the other guy knows, his male buddy is suddenly sending gay signals. Unless you're going to continue this story with an openly homosexual plot line, you might consider reining yourself back in a bit.

Similarly, you had the brother, in his sister's body, forced to get intimate with her sister's new boyfriend. A girl's body, but as far as the guy IN that body is considered, still a guy's thoughts. It could have pretty easy to claim "cramps" and cut the date short, instead of letting things get out of hand.

If you plan on straying into gay territory, go ahead, but provide a warning at the top of the story for those readers (and I'm one of them) who would choose to skip a story if they were aware it contains gay themes. There's room on this website for just about any kind of sexual preference, and I'm not suggesting you shouldn't write what you want to write. Just be considerate (like I'm trying to be) of those who don't share your interests.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

more chapters please

derezzedderezzedover 9 years ago
More more more

This was a great start to a hot story. I've been waiting for a good story like this to be posted for awhile. Please continue.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
this begs for a follow up

Yes, a few mistakes, but all in all...a good yarn. I'd like to see how this body switch situation resolves itself...

XeyeXeyeover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback so far...

- I wasn't sure if different chapters should go in different overall Categories, and several days have multiple events that would require further division of the timeline. Sci-Fi & Fantasy seemed like the best overall fit, so for simplicity all chapters are going in there unless the site admins advise otherwise.

Since the story allows for fluidity and flexibility in sexuality, if you're uncomfortable with that you should probably not read further chapters. It's an interesting double standard regarding girl-on-girl versus guy-on-guy action, but I will add warning so as not to offend if the latter occurs in later chapters.

- Yes, there are many ways to duck out of a date or avoid intimacy, but that's not really much fun in a story on this site :)

- Erica is Kristen's friend, not Shannon's. That was clearly stated in the text so far, but I'm sure there may be a few small continuity or grammatical errors in there somewhere as the story lengthens. I'm proofreading as closely as possible, but if a major error occurs I'll start making use of an editor.

cdpervcdpervover 9 years ago
more

Please continue

magus7734magus7734over 9 years ago
Great start!

Looking forward to future chapters :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so hot!e

I rarely leave a comment, but I can't help it this time. This was by far (for me at least) the hottest story I've read recently. Hope you will continue for long long time, make it a novel. And although I'm myself completely straight, I do love the sexual fluidity of all possible combinations. And I do admire your ability to write it so smoothly and sensually no matter whose feelings in which body you are describing at each particular moment (having written some short stuff myself - unfortunatelly not in English, I know how difficult it could be).

And I completely agree with the category choice. It belongs in sci-fi/fantasy and you can for sure mix all the sexualities here.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 9 years ago
Please Finish Something!

You have so many good starts of stories but you never finish ANY of them. PLEASE FINISH A STORY BEFORE YOU START ANOTHER!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous