Monday Morning Call

Story Info
Working from home with some help to reduce stress. :)
1.2k words
4.18
7.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a Monday morning (yayy I know). I'm laying on our bed, listening to the work call you're having on your desk. I refuse to work on Monday mornings so I usually wake up later than you, and don't get dressed for a while; my routine is absolutely different to yours: you're already presentable and talking about intricate stuff I know nothing about, with that serious voice you use when you want people to listen to you.

It's too much for a Monday morning, if you ask your coworkers. It's hot, if you ask me.

I'm wearing one of your old shirts again, buttoned up to avoid any incidents in case you need to turn on your camera, but only with my underwear below, no pants. I kiss your cheek as I pass where you are, prepare breakfast and look from a chair a few meters away how you're finishing your presentation, moving your hands to punctuate the words. Someone made a stupid question, I can see from your expression, and you're so frustrated it's almost funny.

"That's no way to start your week," I say while you wait for the next person to start talking. "Let me take care of it."

You don't answer, but I don't mind; your mind is absolutely focused on this work call and I speak quietly anyway. I go where you are, see the people you're having a call with and thank God I work alone; but since you don't, I make it my duty to relieve you from this stupid call.

I sign for you to let me go below your desk and you comply without asking, it's clear you don't want to talk now. I rest my head on your lap first, using one of my hands to caress the back of your leg, so you run your fingers through my hair gently. I can hear how your breathing changed, it slowed down and you stopped sighing so much.

After a few minutes this way, I hear you talking again: "but that's... just not how it works." Oh, the classical how did this person get a degree thought. You move your hand away, so I kiss your inner thigh and look up at you. You've had enough.

I start with simple touches on your legs: my hand rests on your thigh with my thumb caressing it slowly, while I plant small kisses on the other one. You're wearing pants, but I know you can feel everything I am doing because your own body is reacting, like it or not.

When I look up at you, you're sipping on your cup of coffee, totally immersed in the call. After you leave the cup on the table (we don't want no one getting burnt), I test my luck and run my finger around your outline. Your eyes immediately look down to where I am, but your mouth isn't saying no and your body is saying yes.

"It's rude to not look at people when they're talking," I say, referring to the call. You chuckle and go back to it, leaving me to do my work.

A few kisses on your growing shaft and you move on your chair, it's a bit tight down here I'd say. I tap your leg so I can undo the belt and free you from your pants; you let me do it instantly, but I leave your underwear on, because the chair's texture is rough.

As soon as you get comfortable again, I free your shaft from your underwear: it's hot and hard, just how I like it. I start with kisses again, like I always do, first on top, then on both sides. I stroke you with my hand a few times, but then give you a long lick from bottom to top; the unexpected moan you just did has no name.

You move your hand to my hair again, but not to run your fingers through it exactly. I give you some more licks before putting it in my mouth, guided by your hand. Sometimes you want a long one, others small ones; whatever you desire, I always make sure to run my tongue all over you, casually repeating on the places I know you like the most.

You let out a long sigh again, but different to all the other ones: you're trying to avoid making other noises. I'm not having it. I continue sucking on your dick, alternating with kisses and a few strokes when I need air, and why not to let my hand go to where your other one is, so we can hold them.

I hear how you turn off your microphone and let out whimpers and moans. You're so hot when you do that from this point of view, I wish you could know that. I continue for a while, until your cock is wet and your legs are trembling a bit.

When I look up, you're staring down at me with those beautiful eyes I love so much. I don't need to say anything and you neither, because you use your hand to guide me to your lap. Before I join you, I take off my underwear, so now I only have your shirt left.

Once I'm on top, we kiss deeply: it's not an overstatement to say it's my favorite thing to do with you.

"I want you so much", I confess on your lips. Your hands are traveling inside my shirt, exploring my body until you cup my breasts; mine are around your neck. I know you're about to say something but I kiss you before you can do it; this is about you, not me.

To continue with what we were doing, I grind my clit against your dick, teasing you because I know for a fact you want to enter. The pleasure makes me moan, so I do it next to your ear, adding your name into the mix. You press my breats gently the first time I do it, but spank me the next one; I love when you do that.

After teasing you enough, I slowly let you enter, which makes both of us sigh loudly. I give you one last kiss, just below your ear, before I move my hips to ride you.

It's your hot breath on my neck, or maybe it's your hand on my ass, or even how I can feel your soft skin agaisnt mine, but all of that added to your cock inside of me is making me want to finish with you now, and a hundred times more.

I'm not the only one close to the climax though: your moans are so loud, your body is so tense, I know you will be coming soon, so I help you with it: "make me yours," I whisper on your ear.

Three magic words and we're coming together, the conection between us stronger than ever. It's a few moments of pure bliss, strong pleasure running down my spine, that I will treasure forever.

After we're done, we are panting and gently holding each other. Your body is so warm, I close my eyes to stay like this for a moment. One of your hands is tracing invisible patterns on my back, while the other one is resting on my leg.

"Better now?" I ask, but you answer with a kiss on my cheek. "Good, I couldn't stand seeing that look on your face any longer." You laugh, we kiss, and I remember Monday mornings are the best ones.