Monday Night Football at the Ryan's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay."

"Now you Quinn," Mr. Oliver countered. "What is it you like about me, or is it just you pitying a broken down divorced guy?"

"Don't say things like that about yourself," Quinn snapped, and he thought she wasn't kidding. "What do I like about Richard - NOT Mr. Oliver unless Dad is around? One thing is you've always been nice to me, even when I was a kid. You were never patronizing and seemed to take interest in what I was doing in school. You have the cutest smile - a little crooked and goofy sometimes - and you have a great sense of humor."

"Also, lately sometimes you look at me when you think I'm not looking. I mean, guys seem to gawk at some girls like animals. I had a friend back in school that had big boobs and the way guys would stare at her was so creepy," Quinn told him. "I don't have anything any good to look at but when you look at me, you do it in a way that - makes me feel good I guess."

"That's all I can think of right now, but give me time," Quinn concluded, and then swung her left arm up onto the back of the bench seat.

"That's not fair you know," Richard said while fighting to keep his eyes on the road.

"Life is like that," Quinn giggled as she put her arm back down. "Just wanted to see whether you forgot something when you talked about things you liked about me."

"I didn't get to a lot of things I love about you," Richard told her as they neared his house, and after he pulled in the driveway and killed the engine he turned to face her. "Hope you don't think I'm too off-the-wall. I'm really harmless."

"We'll see," Quinn replied, and then they were walking up the driveway to the cottage Richard called home.

***

"Hey, your place is really nice," Quinn commented as they entered the kitchen. "It's not like I need a babysitter anymore. The men could come here."

"No thanks," Mr. Oliver said as he closed the door behind them and ushered his guest through the kitchen and gestured at the living room.

"So neat. I thought bachelors were supposed to be sloppy."

"I have my moments, but since company was coming I spruced the place up," he explained before pointing down the hall. "Bathroom is the first door on the left if you need it."

"What's the second door?" Quinn asked with a tight-lipped smile. "Is that the dungeon where innocent maidens end up?"

"Maybe you'll find out," Richard said as he put an arm around Quinn's waist and swiveled her around to face him, and he leaned forward and gave the girl a kiss but she pushed away suddenly and reached into her pocket.

"There," the teen announced after putting her inhaler to her mouth and taking a blast.

'I didn't know you have asthma."

"It's not bad but when I start to freak out I get short of breath," she explained. "Really nervous, in case you haven't guessed."

"I didn't mean to scare you. It's just that I've been looking forward to this," Richard said. "Anything I do that you don't want, just say so. Please?"

"Sure. I've been looking forward to this too because this is all new to me."

"Uh - you said you had a boyfriend, right?"

"Yeah. One, but he was a kid like me. You're a man."

"Did you two... I mean, it's none of my business of course..."

"Did we do it? Yes, a few times, but I had to force myself on him because he was only seeing me because he just got dumped and was bored. I was too. The senior dance had come and gone and I think I was one of 2 girls who didn't get asked," Quinn related. "I was tired of everybody bragging about how great sex was so I wanted to find out. Turns out it wasn't, at least with Tommy. It didn't help that he kept reminding me how badly I compared with his ex-girlfriend. I guess when he told me to keep my bra on that last time we did it that I finally got the hint."

"Well, he's in your rear view mirror now," Richard reminded her as he put his hands on her shoulders and gave her a little squeeze. "Not all guys are like him. Too many probably are, but there are some good guys around."

"You're one of them, right?"

"I try to be a gentleman, but to tell you the truth when I'm close to you like this, the things that go through my mind?" Mr. Oliver related. "Let's just say that none of them has anything to do with you keeping clothes on."

He leaned forward and kissed those full lips, and as he did Quinn reached up and squeezed his biceps through his shirt, with the warmth of his body and the faint scent of his cologne helping to make her mind up.

"Want to take me to your dungeon,?" Quinn asked, wincing when her voice cracked.

"Want a drink of something?" he offered but she shook her head so he took the teen's hand and led her down the hallway.

***

"Cute," the girl commented when he entered the bedroom which had traces of femininity in the decor.

"My ex-wife's touch. I haven't bothered to change much," he admitted.

"She didn't make the bed though," Quinn said of the fresh looking bedding exposed with the blanket and sheet turned out.

"No. Bit of confidence there I guess."

"Really bright in here. Do you mind?" Quinn asked, and without waiting went to the nearest window and closed the curtains, and after doing the same to the other window went and pushed the door nearly closed. "Okay?"

"I have a miner's cap somewhere," Richard said. "Just keep talking so I can tell where you are."

"Too dark huh?"

"A bit. Keep in mind that there only one doughy middle aged person in the room, so if anybody should want it dark that I should be the one," Richard said with a shrug.

Without a word Quinn went to both windows, and while she didn't open them as wide as they had been, they still allowed the autumn sun in. Quinn opened the door again and then came over to her host.

"Okay? You'll probably end up seeing way too much anyway."

The older man kissed Quinn's cheek and left butterfly kisses all over her face and neck, all the while his beefy hands slowly danced up and down Quinn's arms and back. If his intentions in moving so slowly were to put the girl and ease as well as getting excited it was obviously working.

"Could we lock the door?" Quinn suddenly asked, and Richard quickly ducked over and did as she asked.

"Afraid your father will charge in?" he asked.

"That's silly," Quinn responded and then added, "I didn't know you could read minds."

"Lucky guess."

"As you can tell I've been doing anything I can to delay this," Quinn noted as she felt his fingers dig into her soft tummy to undo her jeans, and then Richard was tugging the bottom of the blouse out.

Quinn raised her arms to let the blouse come off and then Richard set it aside and nudged her jeans down. As he knelt, his face went near her white cotton panties, and as he inhaled the sweet scent of her sex his eyes took in the black shadow behind the fabric. Seeing the hairs that peeked out the sides of the leg openings only made him more aroused.

"Wait," Quinn asked after Richard stood up and started to reach behind her to unhook her bra. "No fair."

With that Quinn reached up and started to undo the buttons of Mr. Oliver's shirt. Her trembling fingers fumbled at first, and she even managed to dislodge the second button.

"Sorry. I'll fix that," she mumbled. "Later."

The rest of the buttons cooperated, and when Quinn got to the end she tugged open the shirt and pulled it off the trucker's broad shoulders. Biting her lower lip, she tentatively put her hands on his upper chest, looking at her host before moving her fingers a little and then raking them through the mat of reddish hair sprinkled with gray.

"You're hairy too," Quinn laughed.

"I like yours better," he opined as he watched her find his nipples and play with them a bit before reaching down and undoing his belt.

Richard's slacks dropped to the floor right away from the weight of his wallet and keys, and a couple of coins noisily found their way off the carpet and over to the hardwood near the walls.

"Buttons. Coins. What next?" Quinn said with a shake of her head. "Klutz."

"My turn now," Richard said before she could pull down his boxers.

The expression on the girl's face was so strained it was almost comical, and when Richard reached around again Quinn shook her head as he tried to find the clasp.

"Front. Hiding behind the pink flower," Quinn said as she stood tensely, her hands under her suddenly heaving chest, and after Richard deftly undid the single hook and peeled the harness off Quinn's hands reflexively rose to cover herself.

"No, honey," Richard whispered as he nudged her hands away, and then her hands took the place of the bra cups, softly kneading and cupping the little orbs in his palms before leaning down.

Richard wrapped his mouth around the teen's right breast, nearly able to take in the bud completely before loudly suckling on the pea-shaped nipple which sat on the pebbled crimson areola, and Quinn entire body convulsed as her knees seemed to buckle. Her father's friend moved to her left breast and repeated the affection, and he sensed Quinn liked that because she was clutching the back of his head and practically climbing on him.

Mr. Oliver kept going until her titties had become reddish from his attention, and only then did he straighten up to meet her gaze. Quinn mumbled something unintelligible before smothering him with kisses, her eyes glistening as she let herself go. She brought a hand down to the elastic of his boxers and tried to tug them down but she couldn't get them down far enough so instead she went down to her knees.

She had both hands on the elastic but stared at the bulge that was straining the fabric for a moment before pulling the waist band out to get them past the obstruction, but that didn't top Richard's erection from springing out wildly when it was freed, and Quinn kept her eyes on the bobbing organ while helping him get the boxers completely off.

The teen murmured something as she reached up and took the shaft of the beige penis in her hand, the thickness great enough so that her fingers didn't make it all the way around, and she almost went looking for her inhaler as she moved her hand up and down, exposing the pinkish mushroom head which had been hiding behind the foreskin.

Quinn leaned forward and kissed the tip, dabbing the tender opening each time her tugging exposed it, and when a bead of semen showed up she bravely licked that too and found it tasted better than Tommy's did. Finally she felt Richard's hands under her arms, lifting her to her feet.

"What I was doing - no good?" Quinn asked and then explained, "I never handled one like yours, and if I didn't look at the anatomy books in the library a long time ago I wouldn't have had a clue what I was looking at."

"Ugly, isn't it? Dad overruled Mom at the hospital over circumcision, or so I was told," Richard smiled. "No, actually what you were doing was way too good. Besides, now only one of us is naked. Can't have that."

Richard walked Quinn backwards until the backs of her legs hit the mattress, and after he eased the girl into the bedding he carefully peeled her panties down her legs, the fact that much of the cotton was very wet pleasing him as she wiggled up onto the mattress.

The older man parted her legs with his hands and then knelt between them. Quinn's pubic hair looked as dense as it was abundant, with the very uneven triangle growing a bit on the insides of her thighs and as far up between her legs as he could see. Her labia were well hidden by the thicket but he let his mouth be his guide as he immersed his face into the furry pillow.

Even after Quinn's thighs clamped over his ears he could hear the girl's howling, and at first he thought she was kidding around since she had a sense of humor that nervousness seemed to amplify, but when he glanced up and saw Quinn clutching at the bedding, her head rolling from side to side as she squirmed towards the headboard, he knew he was doing fine.

Richard had to hold on to the girl by locking her arms around her hips from below, and when she finally came he was glad that his neighbors weren't that close. As the teen's body stopped shaking he raised up to his knees and looked down at the very disheveled Quinn whose face was beet red and dripping with what looked like a combination of sweat and tears.

Quinn glanced down and saw the very erect organ swaying near her sex and nodded while seeming to brace herself. Richard whispered for her to relax as he put the head of his weapon at the opening, and with a slowness that was almost painful to him, eased into her pussy that was incredibly tight, so much so that he could have cum if he didn't fight it.

Deeper and deeper he went, pausing before fully impaling Quinn as he watched her trying to bridge up off the mattress, but although she babbled and moaned her eyes screamed for him not to stop. Perhaps some of the things he was hearing bouncing off the walls came from his mouth because it had been a long, long time since he felt anything so exquisite.

Soon he was leaning over Quinn who was grabbing his arms and clawing at his back as he began to thrust a little harder and deeper. While Richard knew this was going to end sooner than he wanted, judging by the way Quinn's pussy contracted violently around him as she came it was going to last long enough. He felt his cock lurch as it kept sending volley after volley of his seed into the teen's womb, and he didn't pull it out until he went limp.

The young woman beneath him seemed beside herself, crying what had to be tears of joy as she hugged him as hard as she could, and she held on until she was all cried out. Richard finally rolled off to her side and looked over at his lover.

"I'm not insane," Quinn swore as she began to breathe normally again. "I'm just a little 'out there' lately, emotionally. Been holding a lot back inside of me."

"Oh. I thought you were upset about that button you yanked off my shirt," Richard kidded.

"That too," Quinn said as she got up on her elbow as he was to face him, and when she glanced to the mirror on the dresser behind her lover she made a face. "Do me a favor and don't look at your back."

"Why?"

"I - well - I really don't even have much for fingernails. Bite them sometimes, but I think I did a number on your back, unless you got attacked by a lion lately."

"I felt something before, but I was too busy enjoying everything. Pleasure and pain, you know?" Richard opined and then suggested, "Maybe I won't wear a shirt next Monday night. Show off my battle scars."

"Good idea. I'll come out and sit on your lap too," Quinn replied and then got serious. "I have to know something, and please be honest. Was this just a one time thing?"

"Not if I have anything to say about it," was his answer. "Never really had a one night stand, or a one day either. Believe me that I thought long and hard about this before I suggested it."

"Good," Quinn answered, and after reaching over and grabbing his flaccid penis, she gave it a little pull and noted, "Mr. Willard was right."

"Big dick. Remember?" Quinn reminded him of the comment from a few nights ago. "I don't have much to compare it with but that's the way it looks to me, and is it my imagination or are you getting hard again?"

"In time my dear," Richard said as he nudged Quinn onto her back again. "Time for some exploration first."

"Rats. My titties disappear when I'm on my back," Quinn pouted playfully.

"No they don't," Richard corrected as he nibbled on the little swells. "And I happen to think they're fantastic."

"If you insist," Quinn conceded, and when Richard grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand back to the headboard she asked, "What are you - oh."

"Just looking," Richard chuckled as he looked at the spray of black hair that filled her armpit, and then raked his fingers through the moist fur.

"That's not looking," Quinn corrected as she squirmed a bit. "Just curious, have you always had this - what would you call it - fascination with hair? Or it is just me?"

"I happen to be fascinated with Quinn Ryan and all of her," Richard told her before clarifying. "As for the hair, I blame it all on Becky. She was my first girlfriend I guess, although all we ever did was look at each other and giggle. I was fascinated because she had hair under her arms, and I was older than her but had nothing happening yet so I was jealous."

"True love. What happened to Becky?"

"She got a Sunbeam electric razor for Christmas and all of a sudden my fascination was gone."

"You dumped her?"

"Well that, and she used to pick her nose a lot and look at it. That was the clincher."

"Okay, I promise not to pick or shave," Quinn vowed but Richard shook his head.

"You should do what you feel comfortable with, although I would appreciate it if you did what we all do. Pick in private," Richard said. "Shave if you want. You'll be sexy regardless."

"That will take some getting used to, being sexy," Quinn countered and his hand slid down over her chest and stomach, pausing just below her navel.

"Oh my,"

"What is it?" she asked.

"You have a treasure trail."

"What in the world is that?" Quinn asked as she felt him tugging on some hair.

"It's this." Richard said as he played with the faint trail for a moment.

"Oh brother, I've got it all, don't I?" Quinn said with a roll of her eyes, purring when Richard leaned down and nibbled under her arm, up and down until she suddenly exclaimed, "Hey, Something is poking me in the hip!"

"Better get used to that too," Richard declared as he rose up to his knees.

"Impressive."

"Not so much because this time you're going to be on top," he explained as he assumed Quinn's position and had her get up on her knees. "I'll watch and relax."

"Don't know how to do this," Quinn warned him as she straddled his hip, holding his cock upright while rubbing it up and down her sex . "Get used to hearing that because I think you'll hear me say that about a lot of things that will go on in this bed."

***

Football season had come and gone, and as the winter dragged on the high points of the lives of both Quinn and Richard were their clandestine meetings which continued even though Monday Night Football was over until fall. At least once a week Richard would pick Quinn up at the usual place and spend the afternoon with each other, and while they still talked a lot most of the conversations were in bed.

They spent a whole lot of time together during the month between semesters, and Richard took some of his vacation time then, meaning they spent most of every weekday together. To Richard's delight, Quinn not only hadn't tired of him but they had grown even closer. As for Quinn, she had never been happier and it showed, and to the few close to the girl the change was alarming.

One day in March, Quinn called up Richard and asked him to come up to her house. Her tone of voice alarmed Richard, and on the way there he sensed that despite their best efforts Bud Ryan had found out about them. Richard arrived expecting the very worst given Bud's temper, but while Quinn looked somber she looked fine.

"Somebody told me they saw Quinn going into your place," Bud Ryan explained as they sat at the kitchen table after explaining why they were there.

"I didn't sneak in there. I walked in the front door," Quinn said. "Since I know how this little town works I'm not surprised that somebody would mind my business."

"The person meant well," Bud told his daughter. "I never said you snuck around either, although it isn't like you told me anything about this."

"I should have said something to you," Richard interjected. "I guess I was just waiting to see if Quinn would tire of me."

"I admit I was mad at first, but I guess that's because I still see Quinn as a kid. She isn't of course, but there's one thing I have to know. You've been coming around here for so many years I can't remember, even when Quinn's Mom was alive and you were married."