Monday Night Football at the Ryan's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True."

"I need to know how long this had been going on. Maybe it doesn't matter in the long run but ..."

"It was October, and the Eagles were beating your Bills," Richard said, and he jumped when Quinn slid her chair next to his and took his hand. "Up until then, while I admit to always talking to her and kidding around, I never said or did anything close to being wrong. Frankly, I had suspected Quinn might have been fond of me too so I was always hoping she would say or do something."

"Too chicken," Quinn said.

"So I asked if we could get together sometime and to my delight she said yes. She was 19 and a few months so if you were thinking that... well I've loved Quinn for a while but not enough to go to jail. Plus, I have to look at myself in the mirror."

"Quinn?"

"I've loved Richard for what seems like forever but everything he said is true," Quinn seconded.

"Then that's good enough for me. I've notice how much chipper you've been lately but I figured that was one of those female things," Bud said.

"That's Richard's fault," Quinn told him and then reached back and unclasped the Christmas present her man had given her, and when she handed it to her father he said, "It's inscribed on the back."

Bud looked at the heart necklace and then put his glasses on and read the very fine script aloud, "He was right. I am beautiful."

"Just to remind her in case she forgets again," Richard said.

"It's pretty. Hell, I should have told her that myself," he said. "She's been a great kid. So what are your plans? You going to move in with Rich?"

"I was thinking about it if he ever asked," Quinn admitted.

"Good," Bud chortled. "I'll get you out of here and free up some space. Maybe get one of those women down at the VFW auxiliary to move in. Hell, I've been mourning enough."

"Good for you," Richard and Quinn agreed, and when she squeezed his hand Richard squeezed it back.

"When should we start moving you in?" he asked and when she made a suggestion he said, "No, not tonight. Let's wait until the sun comes up."

****

Thanks for reading.