Mark's Adventures: Monday Starts Anew

Story Info
Part 4: Mark's weekend awakening starts a new direction.
2.8k words
4.35
3.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to Dani rubbing her boobs on my back, kissing my neck, and yanking on my rod.

"Good morning," I tell her.

"Good morning; hurry up and get it up, then we can get ready," she says between kisses.

I roll over; she's surprised, but I start kissing her and work my way down to her jugs, and she gets into it. Reaching back down to stroke my dick hard. I start to go lower, and she stops me. "Do it like this; I want us to look at each other while we do it."

That's alright, I slide down. It is a bit awkward, but we've been at this for over 20 years, though lately it's like we're kids again. I finally get it in, she sighs, and we start to move. We are going at it good. We look at each other, really getting into it, and the alarm goes off. I reach back and slap it, but I keep going. Dani giggles; it is silly, but we keep humping. Me pumping in and out of her, her moaning and wiggling, and holding on. I love the feel of her giant breasts crushed up against me. This is not like we've done it before; it's different. I feel her tightening up and orgasming, and I see it in her eyes. It is one of the hottest things I have ever seen. But I haven't cum. She is still moving and moaning, so we keep going. The alarm blasts again, and I slap it and thrust a little harder. She tightens again, and I see the look in her eyes. She kisses me, which sends me over the edge. I blast what feels like a ton deep into her. She pulls back and says, "I wish we had more time." She kisses me again and gets off me and out of bed.

"I love feeling you get hard in me."

"There is always tonight."

"It's a date. Go make sure the girls are up; I'm washing up first," she says on the way to the bathroom.

I smack her ass and grab a pair of sweats to go make sure our daughters are up and getting ready for school. I hit the kitchen and started a pot of coffee. Then I head back to catch my wife as she gets out of the shower. I stop to appreciate the view of her dripping wet; sure, she is curvy, but she is sexy.

"I left the water running for you," she says. "What?"

"You're hot."

"You. Get showered."

I grab her and kiss her, a good kiss, grabbing that ample booty. Then spin her around, bend her over, and slide my rising cock into her.

"We don't have time. The girls," she starts.

"I locked the door," I say, sliding in and out slowly, "and we are making the time. I can't help it if I can't keep my hands off you. Or my dick out of you. Besides, I thought you liked feeling it get hard in you."

"I do. And I like your dick in me too. You won't have any hot water."

"Worth it." I grab her hips and pick up speed. I reach full growth and go at it. She lets out little moans and grunts. It makes me go harder. I pound away, and she grabs the sink to hold on. I watch her boobs sway, I spank her ass, and I look up at the mirror. I watched myself fuck her. "Honey, look up." She looks up and sees us fucking in the mirror, too. Our eyes meet in the reflection.

"Harder." I go as hard as I can. We watch ourselves making eye contact again as we both cum. I swear it's harder and more than before.

"Wow. Totally worth it." She says getting in and rinsing off is quick. I get in with her and start playing with her boobs. She slaps my hands. "Stop. We really don't have time now. Finish up and get Marcy to school. I will drop Mel off on the way to work."

"Ok," I say, kissing her.

She gets out and dries off. I wash up, thinking about things. This affair has made my life better. I love two women, and they are so different. Well, love one and falling for the other. But damn! I get out, dry off, and get morning stuff done. Pour coffee, kids moving, breakfast, getting dressed—it's controlled chaos, as mornings with any family are. I get Marcy to school, then find myself in front of Maresol's house.

I get out and ring the bell. It takes a few, but she answers the door wearing the same outfit she was wearing when I left yesterday. Yoga pants and a sports bra—she's pretty sweaty, too.

"My co-Mark," she says to herself.

"Maresol, may I come in?" I ask.

"Of course," she says, ushering me inside.

We stepped inside, and as soon as the door closed, I kissed her. She kisses me back, and the passion is palpable. She asks, "What are you doing here?"

"You said to come by after the kids went to school."

"Oh. I did. But I didn't think you would. I was doing my morning yoga."

"I won't be long, and this won't be a regular thing."

"Oh," she says, looking a little dejected and stepping away.

"No," I say, moving closer and grabbing her shoulders, "I had a great time this weekend."

"But you are married," she says; it seems like she is shrinking, "and you want to focus on that."

"I do. But the sex was incredible; my marriage is reinvigorated."

She sighs.

"Thanks to you," I tell her.

"You are breaking up with me."

I am taken back. "No. Not at all." Her head pops up in surprise. "I want to date you. As best as we can, the sex is—" I am stopped by her jumping on me and wrapping me up. Kissing me fiercely.

"You want to keep going?" she asks, breaking the kiss.

"Absolutely. You are amazing. And my sex life at home has sky rocketed."

"Did you fuck Dani this morning?"

"Twice."

"That is so hot; I am getting wet. I can feel you getting excited, too. I need it. Rip a hole in my pants because I am not letting go."

I reach down and manage to rip a hole right by her pussy. I fish my cock out and push her against the wall. She never let go; we kiss, and I fuck her hard up against the wall. My pants are still on, just my dick sticking out through the hole in her yoga pants. It drives me wild.

"Pound me hard, My Cock. Show my married pussy who it really belongs to," she pants in my ear.

"You are going to get it, My Slut," I tell her and ram her harder. We go on for a few minutes; she cums first, which causes me to spurt a wad into her. Then I set her down, and she dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth.

"Careful, I've been popping up quickly lately."

She just keeps sucking up and down my shaft. She takes her lips off, takes her top off, and goes right back to sucking. I get hard again. She tickles my head with her tongue, and I grab her head and thrust in and out. She grabs my wrists and takes my hands off her head. She takes her lips off and puts my cock between her breasts.

"I want it here again," she says as she tit-fucks me with her perky boobs. My tip slips in and out of her mouth.

"As you wish, My Slut."

We go on for a couple more minutes, then I shoot a little bit, she sucks it but lets it come back out, and the rest of my load lands on her face and tits. It is incredibly sexy.

She stands up. "Coffee?"

"Sure."

We go to the kitchen, and she makes coffee again. I sit at the table, and she comes and takes my pants down and sits in my lap. "You don't want to stain your pants." Cum is still on her face and tits.

"Considerate and sexy," I tell her.

"Rub it in."

So I fondle her boobs, pretending to rub my cum in. She gets up, comes back with one coffee mug, and sits back down on my lap. "Let's work out the logistics of this dating thing," she says as I take a drink.

*********

Everything was going to be different but the same. I did what I normally do every Monday: I came into the office and brought donuts for everyone. I swung by my favorite coffee stand; my usual barista wasn't there, but the coffee was still good. I put the donuts in the break room and headed to my office, where my assistant was waiting for me. She was standing by my desk like always, and for the first time, I think I noticed her more. She was wearing a nice skirt and a white blouse that showed off her curves nicely. She was Korean, and she looked great. She had on white stockings that made her legs look great. Her black hair was pulled back and up in a bun; it looked fantastic on her. Her glasses really highlighted her eyes; they were a beautiful deep brown. She really was a knockout; I had never really noticed before.

"Good morning, boss," she told me cheerily.

"Good morning, Ms. Kim. How was your weekend?" I asked, setting things down.

"It was ok. Yours looks like it was fantastic."

I stop and look up, a bit confused. "Really? Why?"

"You have a glow about you. A kind of energy," she says, taking her coffee from me.

"It was pretty great," I say honestly, but worry. Am I going to get caught this early on?

"Well, it's good to see. You needed it."

"Thanks," I say. I needed it. What does that mean? "So yours wasn't so great?"

She takes her donut, and I always get her a Boston cream with a hot caramel latte with extra caramel. She smiles at me and says, "Don't change the subject."

"I took Marcy to a birthday party; I made friends with her friend's mom." I notice a slight wince at that. "Mel is going to start dancing again."

"That's great," she says after taking a bite of donut; "she was always fantastic."

"I thought so, too. Dani and I had a date night." I see the slight wince again. What is that?

"Date night? Oh, I get it now. You dog."

"We are married. But back to your weekend?"

"Netflix, shopping, groceries. Nothing exciting like a "date night,"" she puts in air quotes.

"You can score a man."

"Nothing good is on the horizon."

"You know we should do dinner again sometime," I say, remembering she used to come over almost weekly. It had been a month or so with kids and stuff going on. Dani liked her.

"I am free this week; I don't have a "date night" planned, or do you?"

"You aren't going to let that go?"

"Not for a while. But we should get onto this week's schedule."

"Yeah, I guess we should." I reach out and grab her coffee, take a drink, and hand it to her. It's a little sweet, but not too bad. She looks at me, looks at the coffee cup, and then back at me.

"You took a drink."

"Try new things. You want some of mine?"

She takes it and drinks my latte. "Not bad. A little bitter." She gathers her stuff and heads out

"Yours was a little sweet," I tell her.

"Like me," she smiles as she closes the door on her way out.

I flopped down in my chair. Jesus, what am I doing? I had to complicate things. Am I flirting with my assistant? She is cute. No, I don't want to get caught. But I like where this is headed. And why did she wince when I said I had made a new female friend? And "date night"? I have heard her call my work wife a couple times. We do great things together. She is cute. I need to get a handle on myself. Let's get to work.

Luckily, work distracted me quite a bit. However, I still looked out at my colleges and thought, "Who else is having an affair? Ms. Kim came in, and we discussed work, but there were definitely flirty overtones. Was that always there? Had I just not noticed? She was nice to look at and did stand close to point things out. I could almost see down her blouse. STOP. Back to work.

Things continued as normal as they could that day.

I was horny as hell when I got home, and luckily Dani was too. We made out as soon as she came in. I had started dinner, so that was cooking. We got into the bedroom, and I just yanked her pants down and bent her over the bed.

"Take me, baby," she said willingly, pointing that big butt at me. I did as she asked; I slid my hard cock into her. "Oof," she muttered, "could have used a bit of warning or warm up."

She was not very wet, but it felt good, and she got wet after a couple of thrusts. "That's better," she said, and then got into it, throwing her ass back at me as I slammed into her. We didn't last too long, and I came a ton in her. She came too.

"Well, that was great. If kind of messy. I am going to clean up before dinner."

"Me too," I said.

"Not so fast; we can't have shower time fun right now; you'll burn dinner. Wipe up," she said, handing me a washcloth.

I did, and I went out to finish dinner. We had a nice family meal, like usual. We were talking about our days, and I brought up, "I invited Ms. Kim over for dinner Friday."

"Awesome, I love you, Seo-Hyeon," Marcy says.

"Me too; she's pretty cool," Mel agrees.

"I am glad," I tell them.

"She is a sweetheart," Dani says. "It will be good to have her over again; she is like part of the family."

"Yeah, like the better older sibling," Mel says.

"Your brother is just fine," Dani says sternly.

"Yeah, my brother who wants to be a district attorney, Hyeon, is way cooler than he is."

"That's up for debate, but she is coming over, just so everyone knows," I say.

"I am off Friday, so we can do something nice for dinner," Dani adds. "Any suggestions?"

And we go back to regular conversation; we clean up after dinner; we do our usual evening stuff. I head off to the gym while Dani watches some TV. While I am working out, I get a text message. I don't recognize the number, but I open it up, and it's Maresol's boobs. How did she get my number? Oh, I RSVP'd for the party from my cell. I'm glad I did. I get another text: "I miss you, my cock. I need you here," and another picture comes in of her pussy spread wide with her fingers in it. "It's just not the same" comes in after.

"I would think not," I reply.

"When can I see you?"

"Wednesday at lunch. Dani is off tomorrow."

"Wednesday morning would work too."

"We shall see."

"Until then."

And she sends me a picture of her making a kissing face and pushing her boobs up.

I am rocking hard, trying to finish my workout. I manage to get it done, then get home and go workout with Dani. I think she knew, because when I got home, she was in our bed, naked, waiting.

"Close the door, and come get some," she tells me. and I waste no time locking the door and diving face first into her muff. She loves it, and I am going nuts, licking and slurping, sucking, and just enjoying. She cums and pulls me up, saying, "Get naked and get your dick inside me.

I strip the fastest I probably ever have and am on top of her in a shot. She is nice and wet, but I take my time going into her. Missionary is nice from time to time. I manage to get down and suck her boobs a bit; she likes it but pushes me back up. "Hold my legs," she says, "and really give it to me."

I hold both her legs up and go hard at her with my hips. She starts moaning and making the noises she does when she is really enjoying herself. I start to grunt a little, and I feel her cum. I keep going, she keeps cumming, and finally I cum too. We are both sweaty.

"Now that's a workout," she tells me.

"I can't disagree."

"Let's clean up; this time you can get lucky in the shower again.

I smile and follow her into the bathroom, ready for the next round.