Considering a Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that really got you off didn't it. You really wanna go there now, don't you!"

The only reply she gets is your head shaking up and down, as you are too exhausted to speak.

"Well, it's almost morning now, and it's a Friday. I still have to work today. Get this all cleaned up. I'm going to shower. Then I need to sleep for a few hours until I have to get up."

She removes the medical restraints around your ankles, then turns around while laying on top of you. She wraps her gloved hands around your face and places a loving kiss on your lips, which you embrace happily.

"You know I love you, Chris?" She asks softly

"Of course Heather. I love you too." You respond just as softly.

She kisses you again, lighter this time, and begins removing the restraints around your wrists.

"I'll take the cage off after you've cleaned this mess up, and once I get out of the shower."

"I'm on it, nurse!" You say jokingly.

She looks back at you and laughs playfully, then gets up and walks to the bathroom, while taking off her lingerie and cap and letting them drop to the carpeted floor.

"I like the sound of that!" She says, disappearing from your view.

You remove the plastic sheeting from the bed and place the restraints back in her special drawer.

Patiently, you wait for her to finish her shower. When she finally comes out of the shower, she follows through on her promise to unlock your cage. Though, she does say that you need to shower too, if you are sleeping in the same bed as her.

After your shower, you find her fast asleep on her side of the bed. You consider spooning with her but you don't want to disturb her sleep, so you fall asleep on your side of the bed.

When you finally wake up, she is already gone. Looking at the clock, it shows 11:30. You immediately get dressed and get to work cleaning the house. You want it in perfect condition for the perfect wife.

// Part 2

It is Friday night. You have prepared dinner for you and Heather to eat when she gets home from work.

All day, you have daydreamed about what it will be like at the Bondage Asylum. Sexy nurses, sexually oriented 'treatments', medical bondage devices, and more. You eagerly await your wife's final decision on whether you will go or not. She has the final say, because she would be the one paying for it.

Thinking about the decision makes you ponder your status in her eyes. It feels unnatural for you to be at home all day and for her to be the breadwinner. You wonder all the time if she sees you as less of a man because of your status compared to her.

You weigh in your mind whether you even deserve to go. What work have you done to deserve a vacation from it all at the asylum. Afterall, the only positive things you do is stay home and clean, do laundry, prepare meals, etc. You let the thoughts pass.

A noise coming from the front door signals that your wife is home. You can hear the keys turning the locks and the door opening. Normally, you would hear her say, "I'm home!" Instead, she says nothing as she walks to the living room, where she usually greets you when she gets home.

With no hesitation, she says, "So I've done a lot of thinking about it. I even talked about the idea with a few friends of mine for advice. I've decided that you can stay at the asylum for as long as you like."

You happily say, "Oh, thank you so much honey! I love you! You're the best!"

Without responding to your exclamations, she says, "Alright then, after dinner I'll drive us there so we can check you in for your stay."

"Tonight?" You ask hesitantly.

"I thought you wanted to go?" She replies.

"Well... I do, but I didn't think it would be so soon." The urgency confuses you.

"Well it's not like it matters when you go. You don't have anything better to do, right?" She says, with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

You concede, "That's true... I guess it doesn't matter when. Let's have dinner then. I'd like one good home cooked meal before I go on whatever they give us at the asylum."

You enter the kitchen, and she follows. She takes her seat while you prepare two bowls of beef stew from the pot you have over the stovetop. Turning back to the table, you place a bowl and spoon in front of her, then walk with your bowl to sit across from her.

You've had hospital food before and it wasn't anything praiseworthy. As a result, you savor every spoonful of the beef stew. As you do, you notice your wife sort of playing with her food. Just pushing the stew around with her spoon, rarely taking a bite.

"Not hungry today?" You ask.

She just shakes her head and says, "No. Not really. It's just... there a lot on my mind... from work, I mean." She smiles a bit.

You can't help but feel she's withholding some information, but you don't press her on it. Finishing your bowl, you stand up and bring your empty bowl to the sink, rinsing it out.

You look at the pot of stew and say, "I guess I'll put the pot away for you to have later?"

"Sure." She doesn't look at you when she says it.

You place plastic wrap over the pot and make room for it in the fridge. You find a good spot and close the refrigerator door. She takes a few quick spoonfuls of stew and goes to pour the rest into the kitchen sink.

She tells you, "You won't need much of anything when we get there. Nowadays, you might need an ID, so bring your wallet. You can just hand it to me before you go in the back. Stuff tends to get lost in storage, so you don't want them keeping it for you."

She grabs her purse with her car keys and says, "Let's go then."

You grab your shoes from the other room and slip them on, and follow her to the front door.

"Leave your phone and keys. You won't need them." You take those two items out of your pockets and place them on the table next to the door.

With that she opens the door and you both walk outside, closing the door behind you. She gets in the driver side and you take the passenger seat. She pulls out of the driveway and starts directions to the Bondage Asylum.

The car ride is surprisingly quiet on the way there. The only interruption is when Heather asks "Do you know how long you want to commit yourself for?"

You answer, "Actually, I hadn't considered that yet. How long do you think I should go?"

"Well, when I worked there, the shortest term you could choose was a 24 hour commitment. There was a 72 hour term for some people. You have to understand, it is a real institution, recognized by the state and everything."

You knew that already, from reading it online, but the way she reiterated the point made you shiver a little bit.

You say timidly, "I thought it was just a place for bondage enthusiasts?"

"It is, it focuses on sexual disorders and therapy. They 'treat' sexual desires and fetishes with exposure therapy. You still don't get it?" She smiles at you.

"The place was a real asylum, way back when. But it was sold to a private company like a decade ago, but still maintained its official status as an institution. They tore down the old building and called it 'renovation' so they could still be considered the same institution."

All this talk is mostly going over your head, but the thought of it being a real asylum really turns you on. Because of your medical fetish, it is the ultimate dream to go to a real asylum.

She continues, "However, it is true that it has turned into a bondage fetishist haven. Those people who are into that kind of thing just admit themselves as patients for inpatient care. They are officially listed as a patient, and they happily accept the medical restraints that the pretty nurses want to put on them. Some want to be straitjacketed. Others want to be gagged or sometimes blindfolded. Some people into more extreme bondage might be put in sensory deprivation, with all of the previous things I mentioned and more, like earplugs or something."

You can't help but get hard at the sound of all those fun things.

She continues, "Some of the stuff they do is under the table, where it is questionable whether they can do it in their legal authority. That includes some of the sexually oriented treatments. They use euphemisms for common terms so they can get away with it under the radar, like a handjob is a 'controlled release'. I don't want to give away any surprises, but I promise you won't be bored there!"

You circle back to the original question. "So how long should I go for?"

"Well..." she begins but trails off. "One of the ways we did it when I worked there, was that a patient would sign over to a second person, who acts as their legal representative in cases where they are not present or incapacitated. That includes declaring yourself incapable by willingly admitting yourself as a patient at an asylum. Then, the representative visits and talks to the patient, and the patient can tell them they are done with their fun."

"That sounds exciting and terrifying." You say worriedly. "What if the representative doesn't want to let them out?!"

"Oh, silly! It's not like that would ever happen! You would only agree for someone you trust more than anyone in the world to take on that responsibility! Like me." She looks you in the eyes as you are at a red light. "You trust me? Right Chris?"

You hesitate slightly at the gravity of the question but ultimately say "Of course, I trust you."

Nothing more is said on the way to the asylum. The sky becomes darker as the evening goes on, but you finally arrive at your destination.

Heather pulls into the parking lot of the unmarked building. There are few other cars in the lot, likely the staff's personal vehicles. There is one truck that looks like an ambulance but it is missing the lights on top.

She parks the car and turns off the engine. "Are you excited?"

"Yeah. A bit nervous though."

"Alright, let's head inside and see what it's like."

She opens her door to step out and you do the same. As you are walking toward the entrance, you find yourself trailing behind her slightly. She looks like she is confident and in control, while you are slightly nervous.

You enter the building to find what appears to be a normal doctor's office. The waiting room is filled with pictures of nurses and patients. The patients are usually depicted in bondage or straitjackets.

The secretary's desk is at the far end of the room, so you walk between a few short rows of chairs to get to her. The secretary looks at you and then your wife, and appears to recognize Heather.

The secretary opens with, "Heather? So nice to see you again! How have you been over the past few years?"

Heather replies, "It's nice to see you too Lisa, and I've been doing well."

"So what brings you two to our fine institution?" The secretary asks, directing the question at Heather.

"Well, my husband is looking to commit himself to your inpatient care for a while!"

The two of them having this conversation without you included is making you feel uncomfortable.

You open with, "Yeah. I read about this place online and it looks like my kind of thing." You blush slightly when you say that.

Lisa responds, "That's perfect! I'll grab some admittance forms and you can get started."

She rummages through one of the drawers in the desk, and pulls out a stack of forms paper clipped together. Looks like twenty something pages.

Lisa hands you a pen, and says, "You can take a seat and fill out the forms. It will take around fifteen minutes to read through them."

You take a seat to begin working on the forms, but Heather stays in front of the desk and continues talking with Lisa. I guess they just wanna catch up.

The two are talking quietly enough for you to hear a few exclamations but not enough to understand the conversation. You look down at the stack of pages and sigh. Filling out forms is always tedious.

The first page contains basic information to fill out. Full legal name, date of birth, hair color, eye color, etc. You also have to give them your social security number, and some of the information on your driver's license. You take out your wallet and pull out your license, and write the ID number.

Odd that they would need to have that...

The bottom half of the page asks for body measurements like weight and height, and more obscure measurements like waist circumference and diameter, and many other individual body part measurements. The form says "If these values are not known exactly, they will be measured later." So, you skip most of the measurements.

The top of the second page asks for diagnosed illnesses or injuries, and has a double columned list of diseases with check mark boxes. You check none of the boxes.

The middle of the page asks for any medication you are currently taking. You leave the lines blank.

Near the bottom of the page is a prompt for the duration of the commitment. There are two columns of boxes indicating a selected duration, the lowest being 24 hours, followed by 72, then 7 days, 14 days, 30 days, 45, 60, 90, six months, one year, and the final box selecting n/a.

You look over the options and see a small line for your initials, indicating that you have chosen a representative to determine the duration. It says if you choose that option, to check the n/a box.

"The duration chosen by the representative is not limited by the minimum or maximum durations indicated in the boxes." It goes on to explain that potentially, the representative could retrieve the patient the instant they are admitted, and is not required to meet the standard minimum of a 24 hour commitment.

You choose to sign your initials for a representative to determine the duration, so you check the n/a box on the list.

The bottom of the page just has a signature line that confirms that the information you have filled out is accurate and up to date. You sign your name.

You turn the page again to find a wall of text. Skimming over it, you find on the bottom of the right of the page a small line. You check the next pages and find the same line on each, so you turn back to the first page of text and read it more closely.

The text explains that the line on the bottom right of each page is for you to initial, confirming that you have read the page in its entirety, and you agree to any terms mentioned. You write your initials on the indicated line of the first page of text, and move on to the next.

Reading over the page, it seems to just be a bunch of statements about patient's rights. You sign your initials. The next page is about medical release, and patient confidentiality. You again initial the page.

Heather sits across from you and asks, "What did you choose as the duration, Chris?"

You answer, "I chose the representative one."

Lisa gets up from behind the desk and announces "In that case, Heather, you need to fill this form out to accept the representative status."

Heather gets up and retrieves the form from the secretary, and a pen. She sits again across from you and fills out the sheet with all of her own information, similar to the front pages of your own forms.

You continue reading through the dense legal language of the forms. It is rather draining but eventually you continue until you have signed your initials on each page but the last two.

The last two are different from the previous walls of text because they look less official and medical, and look like they were added on later. They are the rules specific to the asylum, so they had to make that form themselves.

You glance over the rules and official punishments, but nothing catches your eye. Losing certain privileges, depending on the severity of the rule breaking. It says, "If the patient presents a threat to themselves or others, they may be restrained in a manner prescribed by present medical professionals, until they are determined to no longer require such restraints."

It's not like I'm going to do anything like that. You sign the bottom of each page.

Your wife gets your attention again, "Honey, you need to sign here on my form too." She hands you the paper and you sign on the line.

"I'm done with my forms too. So now we hand them in?"

You both stand. You stretch your legs because you were sitting down for a while. Both of you walk with the forms to the secretary's desk.

The secretary takes the forms and disappears into a back room after saying "Now, I'll go give this to records."

Heather says "When she gets back, she'll probably take you to the inpatient area, so I won't be able to follow. Remember when I asked how long you wanna stay for? Have you decided?"

You respond, "Just come by in a few days so we can talk. I don't know what to expect but I also don't want to throw this opportunity away. I'll tell you if I wanna leave when we meet again."

"Alright then. I'll see you soon. Actually, hand me your wallet. Remember what I said about the storage in this place?" You take your wallet out of your pocket and hand it to her. She places it into her purse.

The secretary returns. "Okay. Now, if you'll follow me." She comes from around the desk and moves to the door on the side of the room. Pressing her card in a black box on the wall, the door opens with an audible 'click'.

Both you and the secretary go through the door, leaving Heather behind in the front room. She waves goodbye as the door closes. It closes with another 'click' and you can see that it is a magnetic lock that is holding the door closed.

"Patient, please follow me." The secretary gets your attention again. "Go into the second room on the left."

You both walk to the doorway and she stands aside, beckoning you to enter without her. You enter the new room and Lisa closes the door behind you. Inside the room you see two nurses in matching pink latex uniforms.

"Welcome, patient. Please come in." One of them says.

The door behind you closed with the same sound as the other door, and you are locked in the room with the two nurses.

"Please remove your clothing." The other says, with a charming smile.

That was fast. Straight into the sexual stuff? You can't help but think.

One of the latex clad nurses takes a large black trash bag from a roll in a drawer, and opens it, moving toward you as she does.

"Please drop your clothes in the bag, for storage!"

You take off your shirt, pulling it over your head. Dropping it in the bag, you unbutton your pants and drop them, revealing you in just your underwear. You step out of the pants legs and pick them up to drop them in the bag.

"Underwear too, patient!" The nurse holding the bag says. Still with the same comforting smile.

You hesitate but eventually comply with the request. You drop your underwear and reveal your flaccid penis to the nurses. Both of them are staring directly at it. One even appears to lick her lips.

You drop your underwear in the bag, and she ties it closed. She moves through double doors on the other side of the room and disappears, leaving you alone with the other nurse. She says nothing, but still inspects your body more than you are normally comfortable with. You are covering your penis with your hands.

The other nurse returns through the double doors, with two new nurses behind her, pushing a white latex covered gurney covered in straps and medical restraints. They push the gurney to the center of the room, and one pats her hand on the edge, indicating for you to sit on it.

You have to remove your hands from hiding your genitals in order to climb on top of the gurney, with your legs hanging off the side. The two new nurses see your now half erect penis, and giggle.

Each of the nurses goes to a box of blue nitrile gloves mounted on the wall, and each dons a pair. They all return to the gurney, one on each corner.

The nurse who had the black trash bag orders, "Lie down on your back!" She says it with such command that you instinctively obey, forgetting momentarily about your embarrassment.