Considering a Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying on your back now, the nurses grab your wrists and ankles, and move them over the corresponding restraints. It doesn't feel like they are forcing you into position, but you definitely couldn't have stopped them if you tried.

Each of them fastens their respective restraints, and says "check" when they are done tightening. They all inspect the other's work to make sure that you are properly secured. A leather belt is then tightened over your stomach.

One of them pulls a packaged blue ball gag from a drawer, and unwraps it, throwing the excess plastic into a trash bin nearby.

She walks to you and says, "Open real wide for me now!" Beginning to lower the gag over your mouth.

You try to say, "Wait! A gag?" But are cut off midway, so they only hear "Wait! A-mmmph!?"

She fastens the strap around the back of your head, locking the gag in place. You couldn't spit it out if you wanted to. They all see the look of confusion on your face and laugh amongst themselves.

They then wheel you through the double doors, into the hallway. The gurney reaches another set of double doors, but this one has a magnetic lock. The nurse closest to the panel swipes their keycard, and the door clicks and opens slightly.

The two nurses next to your ankles push the doors open, and the two nurses at your wrists wheel the gurney in. Once past the double doors, you enter a long, brightly lit hallway, with numbered doors on each side. The doors are mostly made of some kind of metal.

They continue wheeling you feet first towards your destination, and you look at the doors as you pass. On every door, there is a small code lock and another place to scan a keycard. Each had a small file folder attached to the door, with writing indicating a patient's number.

No names are posted. Confidentiality, I guess? You can come up with no other reason why their name wouldn't be listed.

The nurses stop pushing the gurney, and stop at one of the doors. One nurse swipes her keycard and enters a code you can't make out. Her body is blocking your view.

She pushes the door open, and it is barely wide enough to squeeze the gurney through. The nurses push it through the door frame, bumping it on one side, jolting the carriage.

The inside of the room is dark and empty. No toilet, no sink, no bed, just an empty room. Not at all like the kind of cell you were expecting and looking forward to.

Surely, this is just a holding cell for patients on gurneys.

One nurse says, "This is a temporary holding cell. We will move you to a different room later, once we get a feel for you." Your assumption was correct.

The nurses begin filing out to leave the cell, but the last one stops and looks back at you, saying, "One last thing. Your wife wanted to see you after we brought you in. She'll come by soon."

With that, the final nurse exits the cell and closes the door with the familiar click of a magnetic lock, leaving you in total darkness, since they refrained from turning the light on.

Bound, helpless, and horny, you await the visit from your wife.

// Part 3

You are left in darkness for 10 minutes. Alone with your thoughts, you begin to reconsider your decisions up to this point.

I wish I chose the 24 hour commitment. This is terrifying, not knowing what is to come. If only Heather hadn't talked me into giving her full authority. I can't help but feel I've been tricked somehow.

The door to the cell opens, the light from the lights in the hallway illuminates part of the room. You have only been in the dark for ten minutes but the light seems blinding.

In the doorway stands Heather, your beloved wife. She pauses before entering, surveying the scene before her. What she sees excites her.

"I want to talk to him, alone." She tells the nurse.

The nurse turns the light of the cell on, blinding you even more. Your wife walks into the cell and the door closes behind her.

You become accustomed to the light, and focus on your wife. Your gazes lock. She is smiling, looking down at you.

"Look what they've done to you, Chris!" She says, laughing playfully. "It's not as much bondage as I expected, but some things change. Maybe they'll add more later."

You cannot help but become erect. She continues talking while looking at your member.

"Don't worry, that will get plenty of attention here. They are professionals, you know."

She sighs and sits down on the gurney, next to your bound body, and places a tender hand on your chest.

"I need to level with you..." She begins her sentence but pauses.

I don't like the sound of that!

"You staying at home while I go to work, is kind of frustrating. I know it isn't your fault you got laid off, but you couldn't just suck it up and take a lower level job while searching for a better one?"

"You just aren't the same man I married. So, I was thinking about talking you into checking yourself into this place, but it just so happens that you brought it up yourself. It was just too good of an opportunity to let go to waste!"

She straddles her legs across your bound body and places her weight just above your hips, placing her arms on your shoulders.

"I just want you to know, I still love you. But I think we need to take some time apart."

You whimper through the gag, saddened by this revelation. But you snap back to reality and recognize the compromised position you are in. She could just screw you over if she wanted to.

"I didn't want to go through all the drama of a divorce. I also don't exactly want to divorce you. I still love you, and I know you still love me."

"So here's, the deal. You are going to spend some time here living out your fantasies. By some time, I mean a long time..."

You raise your eyebrows in a begging expression, hoping that whatever comes next was not bad news.

"I'm going on a business trip. A long term one. The company I work for is trying to get into the European markets, and have set up a new headquarters in Germany. My boss asked me to be one of the lead managers at the new offices, and I accepted."

"When I get back, whenever that is, I'll pull you out of here and we can try to make our relationship work. But right now, I just need some time away, and this is the perfect situation that could save our marriage!"

You begin to tear up. You can't decide what is making you cry though, being stuck here for an indefinite period, or the thought of being away from Heather for so long. Possibly even forever, if she does end up leaving you.

"Oh, honey!" She wipes a tear from your eye. "It's okay, everything will be ok. You are in good hands here. A lot of the nurses here are old friends of mine, so they will take extra good care of my lover."

She places a hand on your cheek. "Now, this is the most pivotal question I need an answer to. I want you to think about it long and hard before you give an answer. Ok?"

You shake your head 'yes'

"Here's the question" She looks you in the eyes. "Do you want me to pull you out right now? Or do you want to stay here for me?"

The gravity of the question makes your stomach sink. You have to consider your options.

If you decide to stay, you will be tormented and played with endlessly by sexy nurses, and kept restrained in the most exciting medical bondage. You have the chance of keeping your relationship with Heather, once she comes back to release you. Just the chance to make things right makes you weigh heavily in favor of that option.

The downside to staying, however, is that she could potentially leave you here forever. What if she doesn't return from Germany? What if she finds a new lover in a far away land? What if she stops loving you? That is a risk you must weigh.

If you decide to leave, you will not have to live with the uncertainty of being kept here potentially indefinitely. You won't have to be tormented by the nurses, and subjected to pseudo medical sexual treatments.

The downside to leaving, it would likely immediately sever your marriage. You would lose Heather forever, and you would be out on the street. She would file for divorce and keep the house, you would no doubt be put in a terrible situation.

Your only real option becomes clear. You have to stay here.

You make a grunting noise through your gag. To get her attention. "Have you made your decision?" She asks.

You shake your head 'yes'.

"So, do you want to stay?"

You again shake your head 'yes'.

"Oh, Chris! I'm so happy! I'm going to miss you, but once you are done having your fun, I'll come get you, and we can get back together again! I'm so glad you didn't choose to leave, though."

You try to say "why?" through your gag but only make a low noise. She understands that the response was meant to be an interrogative, however, and explains herself.

She laughs and says, "The reason I asked to be alone with you, is so that nobody else would hear your answer!"

That response sends a shiver down your spine.

"If you said you wanted to get out, I would have just left you here to your fate, and let my friends torment you for decades. What could you do about it?"

Nothing. You could do nothing.

"I would have been extra mean, because it would signify that you don't value our marriage. But you chose correctly, so no worries!"

The thought still scares you.

She takes a firm grip of your dick, and squeezes. "I'll get the nurses to do something about this later."

"In order for you to become a better husband, I've asked that the nurses give treatments that will make you more caring, more subservient to me. I want you to pay more attention to my needs instead of yours."

You say into your gag, "Hmmmph?"

"I specifically asked for the blue ball gag. That means that you are a never-cummer. A patient which is under no circumstances allowed to achieve an orgasm."

You yell into your gag. But she ignores you.

"I want you to learn how to eat me out, so I've asked that you be used as a pleasure station for the nurses here."

"I want you to be fully subservient to me, and you will speak only when spoken to. Any unauthorized talking to the nurses will result in immediate cock and ball torture."

You struggle wildly at your bonds, to no avail.

What is she doing to me?!

"And finally, I'm tired of you sitting at home just jerking off all day, so you are being put into medical chastity. You will only ever cum with my consent, and that will come very rarely."

Surely this is some kind of joke! She's messing with me.

"The nurses will regularly take your dick out only to ruthlessly edge it for hours, but they will give no relief. Ever."

You are tearing up again, but she does not wipe your tears away like she did previously.

"You only have one shot at this. I'll be back in a few months probably, and I will decide if you are ready to be freed, or if you will stay here indefinitely. If you are ready to leave, I will make sure the nurses give you the most powerful and longest lasting orgasm known to medical science. If you fail to meet my expectations on my first visit, I'm never coming back, and you can bet your ass you are never cumming."

You are crying, but still hard at the same time. It is terrifying and exciting at the same time, so have no power or control over your situation like this. She holds your penis even harder.

"Now, I'm leaving for my flight on Monday morning. I might come by to check on you, see how they are treating you. Might."

She lets go of your penis and gets off the gurney, walking to the cell door. You try to call out to her, but your gag muffles your pleas.

Heather knocks on the door, and the cell door opens. There are several nurses on the outside. They all give her hugs, and say their goodbyes.

She looks back at you one more time and says, "Alright girls, lock him up!" She smiles and walks out of your view. That's the last you see of her.

Several nurses, all laughing, staff filing into the room. One of them brings in a very tight medical grade chastity cage. Another nurse brings in an ice pack sheath, just like Heather had.

They all laugh as they hold down your hips, and the nurse with the sheath lowers the icy hole over your dripping cock.